Beloved Captive

Story Info
A young princess is taken captive in a foreign land.
1.2k words
4
10.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

When I was 19 I was kidnapped from my father's court. My personal guards killed, and I was taken to a kingdom I had never set foot in. As the Princess to the throne of a neighboring kingdom, the Desert Queen kept me in her palace. There during the day I was given all the respect befitting a woman of my rank. I was bathed by servants and dressed in silks. I had all the fruit and musicians and company with handmaids of the court. But at night I was locked alone in my bedroom, and while it was beautiful room, it was still a prison.

At night the only ones in the palace were the guards and the female servants. The common value that connects all men in this land is respect and honor towards women. Thus woman are free to go anywhere day and night without fear of being harmed. But I was an outsider. I was honorless. Thus, I had no more rights than a common slave. These large young men would come into my room uninvited, sometimes three or four in a night. The serving girls would slowly undress me on my bed as the men watched. As each garment of clothing was removed from me, I could watch their manhoods get longer and stiffer.

The men of this kingdom were far different from the ones I had known back home. As a princess I had my choice of any man I desired, and I would often take a different young man into my bed each night. But those had been young nobles with thin cocks. The nobles sons were afraid to use me like I wanted, they were always delicate and trying to please me. In this land these rough handed young men were thicker in both body and in their long manhoods. When the men would have me wrap my hands around their long cocks to get them hard my fingers could barely reach the other side, and when they used my mouth my lips were stretched to the brim. It took me many nights before I could accommodate them easily.

Those first nights the men would want to take me from behind and use me like an animal but their cocks simply would not fit. The serving girls would slowly massage oil on to the cock of whichever man was going to take me. It was only when I laid on my back, a serving girl would hold my legs in the air and their small hands would help guide the fat cocks inside of me. It took a long time, but once his cock slid easily in and out we both came quickly. When he pulled out the empty feeling inside was mixed with the feeling of his cum pouring out from inside me.

In this land a man's cum is a sacred thing, something never to be wasted. And since I was a prisoner my right to a man's cum was forfeit. After one man would finish inside me one of the serving girls would then lick my most precious hole clean. Her small soft tongue would delicately enter and exit me, trying to take as much of the cum for herself. It would send shivers up my spine as the girl inbetween my legs licked me clean, and would only make my craving for another man stronger. Once she was all done the next man would slowly work himself inside me. If a man filled my mouth with his seed one of the girls would pull me in close for a deep kiss where I would deposit my reward into her mouth. They would smile and laugh as they swallowed down their load and give me a satisfied smile, or let it drip down onto their breasts and stomachs, rubbing the liquid onto their bodies to keep their skin soft and radiant.

The men were free to use my body in any way they saw fit, and they always showed interest in my most filthy of places. They would flip me on my knees and bury their tongue there. I couldn't believe how shameful it was, but I had to keep my face buried in the bed to keep from crying out in pleasure. I would never let them know how much I enjoyed it. The man with his tongue inside me would fist his his oil soaked cock as his tongue went deeper preparing my other hole for his cock. Thankfully the scented oils made it easy and pain free for any of the men to fit themselves back there. And the men went slowly, not wanting to damage their prize possession.

Once I was firmly seated on the lap of one man then a second would come and insert himself where his cock was supposed to go. There trapped between two men, I could feel the two long cocks pressing themselves against each other inside of me and I would be unable to hold in my moans. The men could hear as my orgasm took me time and time again, and all I could hear was their own moans of pleasure in my ear. After each man had cum deeply inside of me, my torment would be over for the night.

Only one of the men would ever spend the night with me. His name was Alexi, and he was younger than the rest. At night he would tell me of his life, how he missed his family and his older sisters back home. He was the baby of his family, and had never slept in a bed alone his whole life. The two of us would sleep together naked, his powerful erection nestled in between the cheeks of my behind, and one hand holding my breast firmly. I could sleep soundly knowing I was safe in his arms, my body still tingling with pleasure from the nights work.

In the morning I would wake to the feeling of him slowly working himself inside of me. We would make love quickly, he would hold me close as I stroked his back and hair, whispering in his ear how good he felt inside of me, or how much my body wanted his cum. His deep groans would get stronger and more intense and he neared, and I would always close my eyes and focus on the feeling so the two of us could find our release together. After holding each other for a while I would lick his manhood clean before Alexi got dressed to go stand guard that day. As his seed rand down my inner thighs, I couldn't help but collect it with one finger place it in my mouth. I suppose the habits of this land were rubbing off on me.

Before Alexi left my room each day I would fix his hair, and adjust his uniform, making sure it showed off his body for maximum effect. It was Alexi's dream that one day the Queen would invite him into her bedchamber to service her needs. But to both of our surprise it was I who would first be called in front of that noble woman, but what she asked of me was far different from what I had expected.

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers