Ben and Lindsay: Incest Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

Ben and Lindsay joined them in the kitchen as Trent tossed them each a towel and some water, a smile beamed across his face.

"You owe us $50,000," Ben said as he grabbed the towel and water.

"Sure you don't want to stick around for another round?" Trent smirked.

"Just get us our money so we can get the hell out of here," Lindsay said flatly.

Marisa walked over to Lindsay and patted her on the cheek, "looks like reality is setting in..."

Trent grabbed his laptop and signed in to their joint bank account, "whatever, I just want to fuck my sister again," he said as he looked over at Marisa. "I'm nothing if not a man of my word," he smirked.

Trent entered the information and turned the screen to Ben, "put in your information and click submit," he said.

Trent grabbed his bottled water and walked over to his sister, "what say we try the back door when we're alone."

Marisa gave a playful growl as she pulled her brother close.

They were snapped out of their playful reverie when Ben smacked the laptop down, "There. Done."

Trent smiled as he looked over at Ben and Lindsay, "I hope you two don't mind but we're going to go upstairs, we have some lost time to make up for."

Marisa allowed her brother to lead her up the stairs, pausing at the top, "maybe we can all get together for lunch next week?" she asked as the twins cackled and walked into their bedroom.

Ben and Lindsay didn't waste any time getting dressed and packed so they could leave as quickly as possible. They heard Marisa's moans echo downstairs as they walked outside and got into their car, hoping it wouldn't conk out on the trip back into the city.

After driving for 15 minutes in silence Lindsay looked over at her brother, "so you did it?" she asked.

Ben smiled as he took his eyes off the road to look at his sister. "Yup, I added a zero to the $50,000 to make it $500,000 and deleted our pictures and videos from the cloud."

Lindsay smiled as she leaned into her brother, "I wonder how long it will take them to notice they're out $500,000?" she asked.

Ben chuckled, "that will be the least of their worries. When we get home, I'm uploading their video for the whole world to see."

~

Ben and Lindsay made it home without incident. They planned to tell their mother they had enough money to save the house but she was out cold, drunk, when they arrived. Ben checked her email account and just as he'd hoped, the email from Trent went to her junk mail where Ben deleted it for good.

They each had a shower, separately, before ordering some pizza and having some of their mother's beer to celebrate.

That night as Ben got the pullout bed read for the night Lindsay walked out in a short, skimpy nightie. "Want some company?"

Ben smiled as he got in bed and tore back the sheets, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Lindsay giggled as she jumped into bed with her brother and kissed him passionately.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

Ben grunted softly as he wrapped his arm around his sister, inviting her into his body. "Well, long-term we have enough to pay off the mortgage so mom has the house and we can move away guilt free, start a life for just the two of us," he paused, "or the three of us."

Lindsay giggled as she snuggled in closer to her brother. "And the short-term?"

Ben smiled as he looked at his sister, "I was thinking of making love to my beautiful sister."

Lindsay smiled as she kissed her brother, "sounds like a plan to me."

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers