I Shouldn’t Tell You This

Story Info
We all make mistakes.
1.8k words
4.37
9.3k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost two weeks since Ben, Mike and I had been together at my house. Then out of the clear blue sky I started to receive text messages from Mike.

It seems without me knowing he had taken a lot of pictures that day. Picture after picture appeared on my phone. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Was this really me? An older lady dressed like a slut. Legs in the air being fucked by a massive black cock. Spread out on a kitchen table with Ben's cock fucking my mouth and Mikes bbc buried in my ass.

Pictures of me giving oral to both of them. I was smiling in almost all of them. As I looked at them a warmth spread between my legs. Then a thought crossed my mind. What would Chad think of me, Sheri. Being ravaged by not one but two massive cocks. On the table where we had sat and talked and ate our meals.

Then i realized it was very easy to see who I was in these pictures. My face was plainly visible in the majority of them.

In a panic I texted Mike.

Please do not show these to anyone, Mike I beg you please! It was almost an hour before he responded.

"Don't worry Sheri only you, I and Ben will see these, unless you would like me to show them online."

I responded, no.

But in my mind the thought of strange men looking at my pictures and stroking their cocks to them was exciting.

Once again Mike texted and assured me that no one else would see them.

Then he called,"Sheri what are you doing right now my pretty little cock sucker?"

Just getting ready to go home I responded.

"Get up to the janitors closet on the second floor i've got some black baby batter for you to taste."

I'm on my way Mike, I said with a giggle. My legs were shaking as i climbed the stairs to the second floor.

About midway, Sister Ann stopped me and decided she wanted to chat. Unreal! I was on a mission and she wanted to know how i've been and what i've been doing. I wanted to tell her the truth just to see the look on her face. But of course I didn't.

After breaking away from her I hurried to the janitors closet. I opened the door and there stood Mike. Pants around his ankles stroking that delicious black cock of his.

"Get in here Sheri." said Mike.

You could almost hear the lust in his voice.

Without thinking twice I went to my knees. Mike grabbed me by the back of my head pulling me in. I wanted him in my mouth but he lifted his cock and directed me to his balls.

"Sheri lick them big black nuts, put them in your mouth and suck them like the slut you are."

I was so into it. The aroma, the texture of his balls were driving me crazy. I was a cock whore and knew I would continue to be one.

One at a time I sucked them into my mouth, savoring the taste of those huge black balls that hung below his huge cock.

Mike pushed my head back and looked into my eyes and said "That a girl Mrs. P my little nut slut."

"I got something else for you to wash Sheri."

With that he turned around, bent over and pushed his ass into my face.

"Eat my ass Mrs.P All my white women love licking my black ass, and you will too."

He was right, lick and probe I did. Tasting his blackness with my tongue. I had never eaten the ass of a black man before. So I can now check that that off my bucket list.

"Oh yes Sheri you love eating ass, don't you slut? But enough of that, suck me dry you nasty bitch."

The name calling, I was finding out, was a turn on. I loved being called names. No matter what it was, the nastier the better. After all I was a slut, bitch, cock sucker and anything else a man could come up with.

Mike now facing me had shoved his fingers into my mouth.

"Come on Sheri, old Mike here is gonna face fuck you till you can't see straight."

For the next 10 minutes or so my mouth was punished by Mikes cock. His moaning and verbal abuse added to my lust. I know I had said before that I had no gag reflex. Well, I found out that it does not include 11" of cock.

"Look at me Sheri," he said.

When I did, I was looking into his phone. I didn't care. He was only sharing them with Ben, right? At least I thought so.

"Don't spill a drop Sheri you cum slut!" he said. I focused on doing just that. My eyes were watering as I concentrated. Then it happened. The most cum I had ever had from one man. His cock pulsed over and over again. A river of cum. Swallowing as fast as I could, the sheer amount of it caused some to spill from the corners of my mouth. But I need not worry, Mike simply wiped it up with his fingers and pushed it back into my mouth.

Laughing he wiped his cock on my face and hair then pulled up his pants. He bent down to kiss me on the top of my head and said "Enjoy my cum in your belly Sheri."

I will Mike I said.

With that he was gone. All I had to do now was get out of the school without being seen. I could feel Mike's cum in my hair and see it on my blouse.

I made it.

For the next week I would see Ben and Mike in the building at random times. Once, both of them at the same time in the second floor janitors room. Risky but fun.

Then it happened. Something I had never expected. I starting receiving some of the pictures that Mike had been sending me on my phone. I thought at first it was either him or Ben. Then I realized it was neither of their numbers. I went into panic mode. Who was this?

I did not know what to do and ignored it for a couple of days. Finally I could not stand it. So i texted back. Who are you?

My heart sank with the reply.

"My names Danny I go to school at St Lukes."

I sank into the chair shaking. I replied, Do I know you?

His reply "Not really but you know my Dad, his name is Ben."

Everything was a blur, my mind was spinning.

How did you get these? I asked.

"Off my Dads phone," he responded.

Texting I said, delete those pictures and forget this ever happened. I beg you.

"Thats not gonna happen lady. If you don't want to lose your job and your friends you need to do something for me."

It was then that I had come to the realization that only I could solve this. What do you want, I texted. Knowing already what it was.

He responded "Blow jobs for me and my two friends."

I sat and stared at that for a long time. Thinking,what have I done?

Ok, I replied. Lets get this over with.

Within a half hour there was a knock at my door. I opened it up. There in front of me stood 3 young boys. Old enough but young. One with dark hair and handsome for his age. He had to be Ben's son. The other two were blondes and both thin and just boys I guess.

Come in boys.

"Your name is Sheri, right?" said the dark haired one.

Yes i replied, you must be Danny?

"Yes I am Mrs. P."

I turned and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. The boys followed.

Now what?

I no sooner said that and Dannys two friends started removing their shorts. Both cocks were not impressive to say the least.

I looked at Danny and he just stood there staring at me.

Danny's voice trembling as he spoke in almost a whisper, "Take your clothes off Mrs. P."

I knew I needed to take charge of this situation from the start. I'm known for being submissive but not today, not with these guys.

Im not doing that Danny that wasn't part of the deal and you know it!

"Please Mrs. P can you take your shirt off at least?"

Looking at that smooth innocent face, I removed my blouse.

In a flash the two friends were on me, groping my chest. When one tried to lick my nipples, I pushed him away and sternly told him no.

As they both put their cocks in my face I took the first one in my mouth. Maybe 6" I easily could deep throat it. In maybe a minute he was done. The excitment on his face as i swallowed his watery cum was priceless.

The other blonde was shaking with anticipation. I grabbed his 6" cock and pulled him to me. As i opened my mouth he was shooting already. Disappointing but kind of funny. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned my face.

Well Danny? I was curious about him. After all I knew his father.

Dannys cock was nice a little bigger and thicker than his friends, but far from his fathers.

As he stepped foward with his cock in hand, his other hand went to the back of my head. I needed nothing else. I started by licking the head and then running my tongue in the slit tasting his young precum. I was trying to get this over with, doing my best to drain him.

His hands on either side of my head, his cock pistoned in and out of my mouth. My tongue was out licking the underside of his cock as he fucked my mouth.

Then In a whimper he released his load into my mouth. He wouldn't let go. I had to remove his hands from my head. When I did, I sat back opened my mouth and showed him his cum. Then I swallowed.

He had his fathers smile.

I stood up and grabbed my blouse and as I put it on, told them it was time to go and not come back.

They seemed shocked at first but all 3 promised it would be their secret and they would leave me alone. I knew that was a lie.

It will be or i'll have you 3 charged with blackmail. Do you understand?

"Yes Mrs. P," They said in unison.

As i showed them to the door I took a deep breath and exhaled. Never again I said to myself.

Or so I thought. Never say never.