Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben is insatiable, Allison tries & Sister helps out.
3k words
4.68
12.1k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blossoming Ben Ch. 03

Ben's heart thundered in his ears as he lay naked, sweating and utterly startled. The not unattractive middle aged woman who had stormed into the room was staring at him and Allison. But mostly at him he felt, and his gradually wilting cock that moments before had been ploughing the beautiful and equally naked woman beside him.

"Hey momma, have you met Ben?"

The woman's stern exterior seemed to melt into a smile, suddenly neither phased by the idea of coming home to her daughter noisily fucking in her bedroom or the absurdity of being introduced like this.

"Why Ben I hardly recognised you. The last time I saw you was in the hospital, but goodness me you look to be much better now."

She extended her hand which had Ben scrambling to the edge of the bed before he took the extended appendage, kissed it ever so politely and responded:

"Mrs Winters it's very nice to see you again."

This caused Allison to whisper 'smooth' in his ear.

"Allison honey I could hear you in the driveway, you need to shut your windows if you're planning on being noisy with music, or whatever."

With the latter statement she unsubtly glanced at Ben's cock which seemed to be staging a minor revival at that moment, though he took the proffered cushion from Allison to cover his crotch.

"I'm sorry momma, we kind of got carried away. Ben is showing all the symptoms of being in the second phase of the Enlarging, so that, plus my being on the receiving end of his attention, I totally lost track of where we were. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course honey pie, just try and remember for the future. I don't want to have to explain to Mrs Devere next door about the noise, as I suspect she may be less understanding. Ben darling why don't you two wash up and get dressed, and I'll have some lemonade ready for y'all downstairs."

She leaned forward and hugged her daughter, turned and may even have winked at Ben before leaving the room.

"That was not the conversation I was expecting. But you did say the craft is passed from Mother to Daughter, so I guess she knows..."

"She knows everything Ben. She made sure that you were properly looked after in the hospital, brought you the smoothie many times and had a long talk with me about what might happen. When she noticed my boobies growing she was real happy too, but made sure I got on birth control right away."

The pair kissed, long and soft before Allison took him by the hand towards the shower. Fifteen fun filled minutes later they were downstairs sat around the kitchen table, sipping on freshly made lemonade.

"Now Ben, I know Allie will have told you about what has happened and what it might mean for you. The ladies and I are relying on your discretion so that your good fortune remains inside our circle."

"Mrs Winters I promise nothing will be said. Everyone thinks I got a miracle cure, but they all think that medical science triumphed. I won't be saying anything to the contrary."

"Thank you. Now you are obviously feeling much better than the last time I saw you, and the effects of the Enlarging are very clear to see, if you know what to look for. You can plainly observe it on my darling Allie here, and I know that you were aware of the changes in Sally and Angela. The gift is precious and should be used with care. In return you have your health, that seems a fair bargain."

"I most certainly have that. I can't begin to thank you for helping me, so if I can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to ask."

Ben might have noticed Allison's Mother briefly blushing had he been paying close attention, which would have given him a clue as to what she would end up asking of him.

"You've both talked about the Enlarging now. What does that mean?"

Ben sat and listened intently as the older woman opposite explained what was happening to him. How he had been granted potency in his blood to fight off the leukaemia, and how it continued to give him health and other benefits.

"Like many ancient rites, we've summoned the help of the Earth and its bounty to grant you power. It's called the Enlarging as once it was finished fighting the disease, it turns its power towards you and your body. Firstly it ensures that the gift you are given isn't lost to the world, so your sex drive and organs are all significantly enhanced. You could have sex ten times a day with ten different women and still not be sated. Your penis has grown to ensure you deeply penetrate and pump your seed into the woman you are with. Your semen will be very fertile, making the likelihood of pregnancy quite high if you have unprotected sex, which in part is why I made sure that my darling Allie here is on the pill."

Ben had known his cock had grown thicker and longer, and was aware when he ejaculated the volume was much more than he used to, so nodded along.

"The second phase is where you summon the fertility goddess to the woman you choose, and make them physically better suited to making babies. Larger breasts to suckle a child on, wider hips to assist with birth, whatever is needed. All accompanied by an intense sex drive. The urge to fuck and become pregnant is intense, as you have no doubt figured out. You gift this to the women of your choice, by visualising it, then summoning the force with your seed."

Ben understood the sequence of his fantasy then the masturbation. He'd truly wanted Allison and Angela, and both had their bodies change accordingly. He'd fantasised often about Sally and she was now sporting a fabulous sexy body, even if he was not going to enjoy it himself.

"That's a lot to take in, and a few months back I'd politely have left and said you were crazy. But the evidence is undoubtedly clear. How long does this phase last? Do I have to be physically near to the person when I'm fantasising and summoning the change?"

"We're not entirely sure Ben. The summoning does not seem to need proximity, but the fantasy appears to work best when you're close. As for how long it lasts the ancient texts are not clear, but we think you've been in phase 2 for about a month. Have you summoned anyone else?"

Ben suddenly blushed a deep red, and for the first time felt ashamed of his fantasy involving his Aunt, but he could not reveal that here. Mrs Winters looked closely at the young man before her and intuitively knew he had undertaken something that would be shocking in modern society, perhaps a cousin or other close relative.

"Ben, it doesn't matter what you've done. You did not know of your gift, so this is accidental. Be aware that whoever it is will be strongly sexually attracted to you soon in a way that they won't be able to understand. Please be kind to them, but understand that they will not be in control of their desires, and will feel like that until either the lust is requited or a period of time passes, which may be many months. You should also know that you may be approached by others in our circle wishing to receive your gift, however it is yours to dispense as you see fit. Just remember these women took a huge risk to save you."

Ben's head was figuratively spinning at this point. He was almost certain that he had summoned his Aunt, at least one of his teachers, probably his cousin and in a moment of realisation following a recent and intense dream, other members of his family. Oh and possibly Selena Gomez and Jeri Ryan, but as they were not close when he had his fantasy they might be outside his influence.

Ben at that point made his excuses, thanked Allison and her Mother and drove home, but not before Allison had tried to get him to indulge in a quickie, which he just about managed to say no to. He returned home and was greeted by his Mother and Sister, but he was reminded of his forbidden dream and quickly retired to his room. Julie noted the blush to his cheeks and briefly pondered if her brother was having fantasies about her or her Mother similar to those that he harboured for Aunt Susan, but swiftly dismissed that notion. She did wonder if she was putting on some weight herself as her bra felt tight on her, but again dismissed the thought having weighed herself only yesterday.

Ben meanwhile was in his room, trying to avoid the raging erection in his trousers which he ashamedly attributed to seeing his Mother and his Sister. He wanted nothing more than to stroke off and give himself some relief, but now of course he knew if he did so he would risk them being summoned to him. He couldn't risk it, so he tried anything he could think of to avoid imagining himself fuck either, or indeed both of them together, however it wasn't going well.

A gentle tap on the door startled him, as his Sister enquired if he was okay. Ben protested to her to go away but she opened the door anyway. After a quick exchange about not having any privacy any more, he could not hide his discomfort nor could Julie miss it.

"What's up Ben? Are you feeling unwell? Do we need to go to the doctor?"

His Sister was obviously concerned that he might have a recurrence of his illness, so there would be no pushing her back out the bedroom.

"No Julie, but it's embarrassing. I'm....I have no idea how to say this...aroused."

"Jeez Ben, is that all? I can leave you in peace to take care of that, it's not like I haven't known that you've been masturbating for a while. You need to get better at shutting your door. Sound travels you know."

"Yeah I know and thanks for that! This...won't go away."

He lifted his hands from his lap and a very obvious bulge was evident in his jeans. Julie briefly was impressed, before reminding herself that this was her Brother and it was not okay to think he was packing what looked like a huge cock.

"So...you can't relieve that? It's not like you haven't had practice. Actually a lot of practice, especially when it comes to Aunt Susan."

Ben's face turned a deeper shade of red, but she couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment.

"Let me take a look at it, in case something is really wrong with you."

Ben argued strenuously that the whole idea was wrong, she was his Sister, she was not supposed to see him like this, did he mention that she was his Sister? He eventually succumbed to her persuasion borne out of concern, and slipped down his jeans, then his shorts. His cock leapt free, pointing straight up and ramrod stiff.

Julie was briefly stunned. She'd only seen a couple of erect cocks in the flesh in her time, but this was unexpected. It was huge, thick and visibly throbbing so that you could almost see each heartbeat twitch. Irrespective of this being her Brother, this was a stupendously gorgeous cock, and she had to remind herself to stop drooling.

"How long has it been...like that?"

"Maybe forty five minutes. I don't know what to do...I've already cum five times today and it's still like this."

Julie's jaw all but bounced off the floor. Five times and he still looked ready to go. Either Ben was really ill or really lucky, and she couldn't figure out which.

"I do. Lie down and I'll see if I can help. I've been told I'm pretty good at this..."

So that was how Ben came to be on the receiving end of a blow job from his sister, purely for medicinal purposes. She worked up and down his cock, licking and sucking and delivering simultaneous pleasure with the horror of it being his Sister. Fifteen minutes later, and Julie was feeling sore and seemingly no closer to making the cock erupt. She sat back breathing heavy, wiping away saliva from her mouth.

"Fuck! That's hard work though I've never tried to blow anyone that big before. You do know that you've a huge cock, little Brother? If you learn how to use it well, you'll get all the pussy you can handle when you go to college. Women will be falling over themselves to fuck you..."

That made Ben briefly smile, but there was still the matter of his erection. Events took a turn that he had not anticipated.

"This is not working. Only one thing for it..."

Julie pulled her tee shirt over her head, swiftly followed by a discarded bra which left red marks where the straps had been. She stood and slipped out of her shorts and panties in a single movement while Ben wildly protested.

"Can it little Brother, though I'm not sure little is the right word any more. My jaw is sore after that and we're not any nearer to making you cum. This is purely therapeutic, so lie back and let me take care of it."

So Julie climbed astride him, Ben observing that her pussy was glistening and her nipples were extremely hard. She carefully pointed him at her entrance and gingerly slid in, each movement accompanied by a slew of moans and expletives. She eventually managed to get around two thirds of him inside, and started to glide up and down his shaft. It felt like it was gripped in a vice to Ben, while Julie was absolutely certain that she had never ever felt so completely stuffed. She was also aware on one level that she was fucking her Brother, which ought to have felt utterly taboo, but this cock was exceptional and she was having the fuck of her life to that point.

She looked at Ben who appeared to be simultaneously horrified and thrilled, his face a mix of the two emotions but his eyes never left hers. She had to distract him from whatever was bothering him, so whilst her hips thrust up and down she leaned forward and encouraged him to get into it more.

"Come on Ben, I think for this to work you're really going to have to fuck me. Is this all you do? I know I don't have huge tits but my nipples enjoy being played with, you can push up on me too. Oh and don't worry little Brother, I'm protected so you can cum wherever you like."

That seemed to unlock Ben from his stupor, accepting the moment and deciding that if he was going to do this, he was going to do it right. His hands moved from lying by his sides to roaming over Julie's body, making sure to stroke and tweak her nipples. His hips thrust up to meet her and suddenly the passion in both was ignited, punctuated by fierce kisses. Ben decided he wanted to do more so rolled Julie onto her back, put her ankles on his shoulders and drilled home his cock until their bodies met completely.

Julie had her first orgasm at this point, though Ben seemed so wrapped up in his own world that he continued to fuck her deep and hard. Damn she was going to be sore in the morning, but this cock was a thousand times better than any of the sex toys she had been using. Although she was feeling tired, her leg muscles burning following her initial efforts, Ben seemed to possess unlimited stamina and his hips pounded back and forth while the cock slid in and out effortlessly.

Ben finally started to feel his body get ready to unload. There was a swift breathless conversation about where to cum, with Julie exhorting him to do it anywhere he wanted to. Julie's second orgasm started, her pussy gripping and milking the cock which finally allowed Ben to cum. The first pulse blasted inside, but he pulled out and started to stroke his length, and pulse after pulse of thick creamy cum exploded from him. The first landed unexpectedly on Julie's chin, then her breasts and finally her stomach.

Both were breathing hard, their bodies still experiencing their orgasms, though Julie lasted for a couple of minutes. She eventually scooped up a pile of cum from her right nipple and popped it tentatively in her mouth, before deciding it tasted sweet and delicious, and doing her best to clean the copious amounts on her body and face and swallowing as much of the load as she could find.

"Wow...just wow.I've never...wow. You have to know that not only is that the biggest and hardest cock I've ever seen, the sex is...wow. Plus your cum? My lord so much and it is so tasty! Wow..."

Ben smiled at his Sister beneath him and they kissed tenderly for a few seconds. Both of them were covered in perspiration, but his Sister looked like she had just done an intense session at the gym. Thankfully his cock finally relented, reverting to its admittedly impressive flaccid state. Ben lay down beside his Sister, they held each other and kissed.

Ben realised in a moment how wrong all of this was. The sex had been completely amazing, and Julie was indeed very good orally.

"Oh my lord, this is so wrong, I mean it was amazing and you were just incredible, but we should never, ever have done this. What would Mom think?"

The bedroom door swung open and his Mom stood there, hands on hips. Ben thought that he was going to have a heart attack, certain his Mother would rage down furiously on the pair, though curiously Julie did not seem that bothered.

"Well you two weren't exactly quiet, I've been running round the house closing windows hoping the neighbours didn't hear you. So Julie, how was it?"

His Mom had utterly surprised him, her face creasing into a smile. Julie giggled like she was a young girl again, and Ben's brain decided that was enough, and passed out.