Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was my Mom asleep or testing me? I knelt beside the bed and played with her far nipple. It got rock hard when I pinched it and Mom let out a soft hiss. I was gonna see how much she let me get away with. I flicked her hard nipples then pulled them out. Mom moaned; perhaps in a dream? She hissed when my wet tongue licked the nipple nearest me and my lips closed upon it.

I watched my Mother's thighs tremble as they moved apart. My finger trailed down Mom's belly and her abs rippled rock hard. My fingers played within her still wet red-haired curls on her mons. Mom moaned when my finger lightly touched where her pussy lips came together. Her thighs opened slightly more.

I could smell Mom's scent as my one finger slid down between her wet warm pussy lips. My finger came back wet and I put it into my mouth tasting my Mother's honey. My other hand joined the investigation as my thumb circled her firming clit. Two other fingers slid down the wet warm cleft that was my Mother's responding pussy.

Mom could pretend she was asleep, dreaming, all she wanted but her pussy was responding to my manipulation. My two fingers were getting soaked by Mom's dripping juices. I licked and sucked my fingers clean tasting the sweetness that were the juices from my Mother's pussy. A number of times I took those wet fingers and anointed Mom's hard nipples then sucked those hard nips clean.

Mom's chest was moving deeply as her neck and cleavage turned bright red. My thumb was rubbing her clit until it swelled and rose up out of its protective hood. My two fingers moved between my Mother's wet warm cleft sliding over the door way into her pussy. Each time I slowly moved up between her wet pussy lips, Mom's ass pushed up trying to make my fingers enter her.

I was gonna see what my Mother would let me do as she pretended to be deep asleep. Yes I knew she was awake behind those closed eyes. I held my two fingertips against her opening to her vagina. Mom hissed and pushed dup her hips forcing my fingers to enter into her hot purse. I pushed down as she pushed up until my fingers were all up inside her hot pussy.

"Oh, John, stop teasing me and fuck me like you always do. Make me cum baby, make me cum baby boy."

Mom could pretend all she wanted but she really wanted her son, 'baby boy,' to make her cum. Mom's thighs spread wide giving my fingers access into her dripping pussy. I pushed my two middle fingers deep into her hot pussy, held back only by my palm. I curled them up to the roof inside her pussy and found her g-spot.

I rubbed that mound of hot flesh while my thumb rubber her swollen clit. Mom was pushing up her hips rubbing my fingers deep in her pussy as she held her eyes tightly closed. Mom was hissing and moaning in obvious signs of driving towards her climax. Her pussy grabbed my fingers then started pulsing on them as I rubbed her g-spot and clit.

Mom groaned deeply as her pussy soaked my palm with her leaking hot juices. Her pussy gripped and released my fingers as my thumb pushed hard against her clit. I knew Mom wanted to scream through her powerful climax but she was locked into pretending to be asleep.

My fingers left her hot pussy and went lower and rubbed between her ass cheeks. My pointer found the doorway to her ass and pushed against that wet portal. Mom groaned when my fingertip breached her anal doorway and slid inside that unexpected heat. Mom trembled and kissed my finger with her back dark rose lips. She pushed down and forced my finger deep into her ass.

"Oh, John, you're so naughty. But I like your finger up inside my ass like that. I feel more pleasure from my climax. You're so naughty! You never did that before, baby boy," Mom moaned.

Did Mom know it was her son's finger up her ass? She was right; baby boy never pushed his finger up her ass until now. I slowly started moving my finger back and forth in her ass listening to her moans. Mom groaned when I forced a second finger up her ass and spread the two fingers side by side. As my fingers reamed my Mother's ass my thumb returned to her pleasure knot.

I rubbed that swollen knot against her pubic bone rapidly and hard. Her ass grabbed my fingers as Mom's hips rose up as two other fingers filled her pussy. Her neck and cleavage turned deep red as her breathing fell out of control. Mom screamed as her ass and pussy grabbed my fingers and her hot juices sprayed against my palm.

"Oh fuck John, you fuck me so good. You made my pussy so wet. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming baby boy, I'm fucking cumming!" Mom screamed out.

I slowed my thrusting pairs of fingers letting Mom's climax subside. Her strong climax scent filled the bedroom as her juices continued to leak out and wet my fingers. Mom hissed when my thumb teased her clit into more aftershocks.

My fingers left her pussy then my fingers in her ass slowly withdrew receiving a tight anal kiss as they exited. Mom's body trembled as I painted her dark full nipples with her own juices. I sucked the pussy juices off my two fingers as I turned and walked out of my Mother's room. I was leaving her to her dreams or the realization that her son had just made her climax twice and had pushed fingers up her ass.

That Saturday's workout tipped the scales and drove me down the road to incest. Mom wore a ripped athletic-tee that let an orb of flesh slip out displaying a hard pointed chocolate nipple and dark pink crinkled areola. Mom would giggle and slip in back but soon the other one slipped out. My Mother's sweaty workout soon had both breasts uncovered with the cotton captured in her cleavage. Mom giggled and just left them hanging out.

"You're the 'Man of the House' now Benjamin so what are a pair of titties hanging out anyway? It's not like you haven't seen them before," Mom laughed and pushed those naked breasts against my sweaty torso.

Her floor exercises displayed her thick pussy lips on either side of the crotch of her tiny gym shorts. Every now and then when she knew I was looking at her crotch, she would run her fingers under her shorts and pull that soaked fragrant silky fabric out from between her wet labia. "Ooo Benjamin, that makes me feel funny," Mom would tease and bring wet fingers out of her shorts and wipe them across her hard nipples.

She made me spot her between her thighs and by 'accident' her bare foot would rub against my hard cock. I'd look and she'd have an evil look on her face as her tongue ran across her lips. Mom made me so fucking horny!

Mom wanted to do the bars today and needed my help. When I lifted her by her waist she laughed pretending I tickled her and I wound up cupping her full naked breasts in my hand. She rubbed her ass on my hard cock as her hands pushed mine against her fleshy tits. She laughed and told me to stop trying to cop a feel and help her work out.

Each time she dropped off the bar my arms or hands rolled across her sweaty tits. She actually worked out hard then fell against me breathing heavily. The odor of her sweat and the heavy fragrance of her moistness went right to my ancient receptors and made my cock ready to mate. I wanted to push Mom down on the bench and rip her gym shorts off and fuck her until I shot my hot thick cum deep into her pussy breeding my Mother.

I realized I had my Mother's tits gripped strongly in my hands and my cock lined up in her ass crack. Instead of letting me take her in the basement she teased me more by whispering that she thought she was done with her workout. "Would you please release my breasts Benjamin, I have to take a shower," she said softly.

Almost hypnotized I followed my Mother's sweaty ass upstairs and into her bathroom. She started the shower and pulled the sweaty athletic-tee over her head and her fleshy Mom breasts wobbled on her chest. She moved her hips left to right as she tried to take off her soaked gym shorts. She had to run her fingers within her pussy to get her camletoe to release her shorts.

Those sweat and pussy wet shorts dropped to her feet and she rubbed her naked ass against my cock picking them up. "Oh Benjamin, I worked out too hard. My shorts are all smelly. Here check them out," my Mom said pushing them under my nose. Her scent primed my cock as she stood there naked. I took in a deep breath then dropped them on the counter thinking I'd drop a huge cum load on them later.

My eyes took in the nakedness of the front of my Mother once again. Her full fleshy breasts rose and fell with her deep breathing. Knowing I was looking at them, devouring them, her dark nipples firmed hard and her dark pink areolas crinkled firm. When my eyes reached her pussy my Mother opened her thighs. A strong whiff of her leaking fragrance filled the small shower area. I could see the wetness on my Mother's inner thighs.

"Benjamin, you're all sweaty also. Can I wash my baby boy like I use to? Come in the shower with me baby. Please?" she wined softly with a baby voice.

"Mother?" I whispered to give her a chance to back out.

"Please Benjamin. I promise I'll be good. Your Father really hurt me and I just want to have a feeling of purpose today. I promise it won't be sexual. It will be like two Japanese bathing together, Mother and Son. That's all. I promise....." she whispered softly.

I didn't answer so she reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. She then knelt and pulled my shorts down my leg and helped me step out. She took in a deep breath when her eyes were level with my long thick cock. She had not seen the adult version of her 'baby boy' and I think her mind was running wild. I couldn't help it and my hard cock started twitching as the blood flowed into the shaft. All too soon I was rock hard pointing at her ear.

She slid my gym sneaks and socks off my feet and my cock slid across her cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum. She looked up at me as her finger wiped my sauce and brought it to her lips. Her tongue came out from between her teeth like a snake and she licked my dollop clean. I watched spellbound as her moistness dripped onto the tile floor and made a tiny puddle.

"Benjamin, you have grown into a beautiful young man. I'm very proud of you," she whispered softly. She kissed the tip of my cock getting another drop of my thick cum on her lips. "Now get in the shower before it gets cold," she whispered as she ran her naked breasts up my torso and let my cockhead tap her pussy.

As promised we started out just giving each other a shower. I did have to soap her girly parts and she giggled rather that moaned. She washed me up and down and left my package for last. Mom reached up and kissed my ear and asked me if it would be okay if she gave them a good washing. I nodded yes.

She took her fragrant soap and lathered her hands. She softly, carefully washed each of my large ball sacks. She asked me to open my legs and a soapy hand slid under my balls cleaning my taint and my asshole. I soapy finger went just inside to do a right job of cleaning.

Mom looked at me and held my gaze as her soapy hands now moved up and down my long thick cock. I trembled when her fingers grazed my pleasure knot. Mom smiled wickedly as one soapy hand circled my cockhead and the other moved up and down my shaft. She lied. She was going to rub me until I came all over her fingers.

"Mother," I moaned.

"What Benjamin? Don't you want me to do a good job cleaning your package?"

Her hand rubbed just behind my cockridge rubbing my pleasure knot. I felt a soapy hand slide under my balls again but this time a slender finger pushed against my analring and slid inside and moved about.

"Mother," I groaned.

"What Benjamin? Don't you like how Mother is cleaning her baby boy? I said I'd be good. Aren't I being good?"

Both hands went faster before I could protest. Another soapy finger joined the other and I went over the edge. "Mother!" I screamed as bolts of hot cum shot out the slit of my cockhead. Mother did not relent off my pleasure knot as I thrashed into a very powerful manual climax. She moved against me and I painted her tits with hot thick cum. Pulse after pulse shot from my cockhead as my ass gripped Mom's fingers.

She slowly eased the massaging of my cock as I trembled against her tits. She turned me into the shower spray and washed my cock and balls of my spunk. I turned to see her bring her finger tips covered in my sauce up to her lips. She sucked each finger clean then went in search for more. As sometimes happens my cockhead was dripping the last of my sauce and Mom gathered that on her fingers and cleaned them also.

She pushed past me and washed her own tits and belly then shut off the water. She stepped past the shower door and handed me a dry towel. I sat on a towel on the bathroom chair and positioned Mom between my legs. I reached up and dried her breasts then worked down her belly and thighs. I turned her and dried her back and her ass then leaned in and kissed each ass cheek.

I had her sit reverse cowgirl on my lap as I rubbed her long red hair as dry as possible. She leaned back and brought my hands onto her breasts and started weeping. "I love you Mom; always have and always will," I said then kissed the nape of her neck. She blubbered again so I bit down until she stopped.

"Oh Benjamin, did you mark me? Did you mark me and make me yours? We'll take this slow and figure things out as we go, okay baby boy?"

I work out so it was easy to wrap Mom in a towel and fireman carry her to her bedroom and lay her down on the bed. I told her we can take a nap then I'll take her out for dinner as my date. She started crying again and pulled the towel out from between us and asked me to cuddle with her again. This time she opened her legs and pulled my cock against her pussy then kept it captive between her thighs. She took my one hand and again held it against her full naked breast.

We must have dosed off as it was darkening then my eyes opened. There was a warm wet pleasure on my cock that was rock hard. I realized my Mother was rocking her ass back and forth running my cock through her cameltoe. I wasn't in Mom's pussy just running along the hot wet cleft between her plump pussy lips.

Mom would hiss each time my fat cockhead rubbed her clit. My hand moved down the breast I held and I pulled and twisted her hard nipple. Mom hissed. I moved to the other one and pulled and twisted her other hard nipple. I pulled her wet hair away from her ear and whispered, "Make yourself cum, Becky, make yourself cum for your baby boy."

I had never called my Mother by her name. Was it a sign that she was letting our relationship change? Mom hissed as I pulled on her hard nipple and I soon felt her fingers touch my cockhead as it slipped past her pleasure knot. Fingers on her one hand slid onto her clit and the other hand cupped my cockhead as it slid out of her cameltoe. Mom would moan, "Benjamin," each time she trembled from her manual pleasure on her clit. Mom was going slow, relishing the pleasure of her body.

I felt her thighs grip my cock then her body thrashed as she rubbed herself to a powerful climax. Hot liquid bathed my cock as her cum flowed from her pussy. She stayed on her clit rubbing herself to such pleasure that she may not have felt for some time. I continued to move between her thighs tapping her clit lightly feeling her pussy lips pulse on my cockhead.

"Becky, I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna need a place to loose my hot thick cum. If it's too soon then tell me where. Shall I paint your belly or fill your palm with my hot cum. Shall I fill the towel with my spunk so you can lick it off? Tell me where Becky. Where do you want my hot cum? Decide quickly as I'm on the edge," I said and bit her shoulder.

"Benjamin although I greatly desire to be intimate with my son, I need to wrap my head around us being lovers. I want to let you fulfill your fantasy. Leak your huge load right on my dark star then between my ass cheeks but please do not take my virgin dark passage. I will give you that pleasure in another moment of deep intimacy. Soon Benjamin, I will give you that soon. Now paint my ass with your hot thick cum," she moaned as she rubbed her pussy along my cock.

Her warm pussy lips and rubbing fingers soon brought me to the edge. I pulled back and leaned up and my cock rode between her firm plump ass cheeks. I groaned and let go and my cum painted between her crack. I shifted slightly and could feel her analring ride across my pleasure knot. I groaned as each pulse of cum warmed her ass and my cockhead.

I felt my Mother's hand grip my cock then move the crown directly onto her dark star. She pushed my cockhead against her opening as her oval lips gripped my head. Mom groaned as she let my crown push my hot cum just inside her dark passage.

"Benjamin, push your thumb inside. I want to feel you in there again. I want to feel your hot cum paint my doorway. Please Benjamin do this for me."

I bit her neck and she tightened. When she relaxed, my cum coated thumb pushed against her back door and was let in. The tip of my thumb was captured by her dark heat as her back ring closed upon the base. I pushed my thumb further into her hot ass until denied further progress by my palm.

"Oh Benjamin, I will surely give you my ass if the pleasure is anything like I feel now. You are so naughty to desire my ass for your cock's pleasure but I shall give you my virgin gift. I feel filled and my imagination is running wild fantasizing how your long thick cock will feel filling my ass and releasing your hot thick cum deep inside me. You shall surely own me once your cock is deep inside my dark portal."

"Well Mother we seemed to have made another intimate mess. I want to go out for pizza so lie there while I get a warm clothe. I'll clean you up then we will go."

"Benjamin, put the towel across my ass then stand by the bedside."

I did as requested and my Mother rolled onto her other side facing me. She leaned upon one elbow then grabbed my cock. She pulled me forward and opened her mouth wide and slowly slid her lips down my cock. She tightened them and slowly slid her lips back to my crown licking and cleaning as she went. I watched her lips move up and down my cock as I felt such pleasure. I leaned down a bit and cupped a warm breast and tweaked her hard nipple.

No girl at the high school interested me enough. I did take one girl, Amber, to the Senior Prom but nothing happened. Was I saving myself for my Mother? I didn't share this at the beginning of my story but all these sexual experiences with my Mother were all new to me.

However I was a male; I had a nice cock, fingers, lips and a tongue. My Mother was female; she had a warm wet pussy, an ass, a mouth, lips and a tongue. The internet was an excellent source for sexual training and video examples. I was prepared. Regardless I stood beside the bed letting my Mother clean my cock and balls with her warm mouth and tongue.

"Okay Benjamin, go get the warm wash cloth and clean my ass then let me get dressed for my date. Nothing like having sex Before the Date!" she laughed. I asked her to wear a skirt and be sure she wore panties. Mom laughed again.

We went to the local pizza place and the horny guys kept looking over at the hot chick I had brought. Strange coincidence but Amber was subbing for her friend and was our waitress.

"Amber this is my date Becky," I said proudly.

"No it's not. That's your Mom you dick," she shot back laughing. "I recognized her from Prom Night and the required pictures she took. Hello again,...Becky..." she said laughing.

She served our pizza and cokes and she had a lull and came by to talk. Did she realize her mound was against my knuckles as I gripped the table edge? My knuckles moved slowly rubbing what was hiding behind her skirt and panties. She moaned and looked down and gripped my hand and smiled. Having been intimate with my Mother I could now perceive the scent released by a wet pussy. Amber was scenting and must now have moist panties. She put her hand atop mine and gave it a squeeze.