Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her back slightly letting me fluff the front of her skirt onto my father's desk and for my hand to go under. I felt stockings then warm thigh flesh and realized Betty wore thigh-highs. My fingers pinched her hard nipple as others felt the wetness of her panties. I bit the nape of her neck piercing her flesh with my canines. She whimpered as my fingers slipped under the hem of her panties and felt bare flesh. Betty shaved or waxed off all her curly hair.

When my fingers found her naked wet cleft she moaned and opened her thighs. Betty was giving herself to me for my pleasure without any hesitancy. Was she a natural or trainer submissive? My fingers slipped into a warm wet grotto and moved up to circle her clit. Her head turned and she bit my upper arm as she trembled and moaned. I doubt my father made her cum bending her over his desk but I made it my focus for several minutes.

My fingers stayed on her pleasure knot until she trembled, screamed softly and soaked my fingers. Betty opened her wet thighs and my two long fingers worked between her naked lips and went up into her heat. Betty groaned and bit my arm again. My fingers turned and curled and found her g-pad and rubbed briskly. Betty tried not to scream as my fingers brought her to a powerful wet climax. "Oh fuck," she groaned quietly.

My hand gave her left nipple a hard pinch then I moved it under the back of her skirt. From the front and the back I pulled her panties to below her ass cheeks. My left hand went back onto her pussy and my fingers filled her hot wetness. My right hand moved under her ass and gathered her warm cum. From the bottom of her dripping pussy up between her ass cheeks I wet her back door.

My one thumb found and massaged her clit while my other thumb coaxed her dark star to yield. I wet those back lips with her cum pushing my wet thumb against that hot doorway. My thumb rubbed her clit rapidly as I held his brother to her asshole. Betty shook into another powerful climax and pushed down taking my back thumb into her dark heat. She trembled seating my thumb deep into her ass held back from going deeper by my palm.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing? Your father never makes me cum like this. Oh fuck I soaked my skirt and the floor,..." she moaned and trembled.

I pushed the middle of her back down and she reached across and gripped the far side of the desk. I reached down and put the college check in my back pocket. I flipped the back of her skirt up on her back then knelt. I pulled her wet panties down her thighs kissing her naked ass as I went. I absentmindedly pushed her wet fragrant panties into my back pocket.

I played with her pussy from behind as I kicked off my step-ins and dropped my pants. I kicked them aside because if I trusted my new skills the floor was gonna get wet. I knelt and pushed her thighs wide apart then brought my face between her ass cheeks and licked her dripping pussy and shocked asshole.

"What, wha..." she groaned as her legs trembled feeling my tongue push into her ass. I rubbed her swollen clit rapidly and more warm juices flowed down to wet her thigh-highs and drip into her pumps. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and my thumb easily slid into her ass. She let out a long groan and pushed back.

My cock was gonna taste her pussy first then drop my cum deep down her ass. My father would pay for his adultery even if Betty never told him what happened today. I felt powerful as my cock swelled to rock hard.

I stood keeping my thumb in her ass and gripped my hard cock and ran it through her cum dripping pussy. I dipped slightly and brought my large cockhead to the opening of Betty's vagina. I pushed against that doorway and Betty moaned. She had no escape held to the desk and my large cockhead breached into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Benjamin! You're so fucking big. You're pushing me wide open. Oh fuck your father's cock is nothing like yours. Go slow, please go slow," she begged trembling on the desk.

I pushed forward about an inch and she whimpered. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and gave her that and more. "Oh fuck, you're pushing me wide open. Oh fuck that hurts. Please stop," she begged but I was not gonna stop until my balls kissed her pussy. I pushed forward and pulled back over and over until my fat cockhead tapped the depths of her hot flesh.

"Oh fuck Benjamin! You're so deep. I can feel you in my belly. Oh you're so fucking long and thick. My pussy is destroyed. Wait, wait, wait," she started to whimper.

I did not know when or if my father would return today so I went for my pleasure. I pulled back feeling Betty's tight pussy grip me with her wet lips. When I reached my head I pushed back in riding her previous cum and wet juices. She moaned loudly until my fat cockhead tapped her cervix. I gave her no relief as I started moving my long thick cock back and forth in her hot tight pussy.

I reached around her belly and my two fingers found her clit. I rubbed it quickly against her pubic bone and felt her tremble. She had nothing to muffle her scream as she climaxed strongly as I filled her pussy deep with thick cock. All along my cockshaft her pussy pulsed gripping it tightly then releasing.

I pulled out and her pussy sprayed her cum against my heavy ballsack then to drip to the floor. Betty sprayed several times then I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. As Betty moaned on the desk through her powerful climax I pulled my thumb out of her ass and slipped two fingers into her heat. I moved them deep then wide when I pulled back.

Betty was groaning on the desk as a third finger slide into her softened assring. To deflect her I rubbed her clit in hard circles as my three fingers worked to open her ass. I felt her assring pulse on my fingers as another climax overwhelmed her body. She was groaning and moaning and cursing as pleasure swept throughout her body. I felt her go limp on the desk.

Whether she wanted it or not my fingers moved out of her ass and my cockhead quickly moved into her back orifice. I gathered her newest thick cum and anointed my cockshaft. I pushed my cock down into her ass until my ballsack kissed her pussy. I gathered more juices in my fingers and wet my cockshaft as I pulled it back. Her back circular lips held my cockhead still in her heat.

I started running my cock in Betty's ass as she tried to rise from her stupor. She groaned loudly each time my cock went balls deep in her ass. "Oh no, no, no, god, no!" Betty protested. I rubbed her abused clit until her ass gripped my cock and she screamed shaking on the desk. I felt her juices wet my ballsack and run down my thighs.

I stayed in her tight ass not taking the risk of opening her sleeve once again to my thick cockhead. I rode cockhead to ballsack in the ass of my father's girlfriend. Did she think she was being punished for the affair and adultery? My cock didn't care as it rode her heat going for my completion. Betty stopped groaning with each deep thrust as my pleasure built.

I wanted her ass to pulse on my cock as we both climaxed. I rubbed her clit quickly listening to her moan as her ass tightened on my cock. Betty started a low long moan that built to a loud scream as she climaxed and shook on my cock like she had been tasered. Her ass pulled my cum out of my balls to go deep into her darkness.

I groaned and hissed as each pulse of my cockhead shot my hot cum down Betty's tight dark ass. Was it seven or nine hard pulses of cum into her ass until I was done? I collapsed onto Betty's sweaty ass and let my cockhead marinate in my warm cum and her tight ass. I stood and rode my cock in her tight cavern drinking in the pleasure that swept throughout my body.

I could tell that Betty was totally spent as only a low moan was heard as I slowly pulled my cock from her ass. I trembled as her assring gripped my cockhead then those naughty lips kissed across my crown taking the last glob of cum into her ass. I moved my softening shaft up onto the end of her back then rubbed my cum covered cock through her tight ass cheeks.

I pulled up my pants half way and wobbled into my Dad's office bathroom and cleaned my cock as best I could. I had no concern for Betty as I finished dressing. I unlocked the office door then flipped the 'Closed' sign as I pulled the front door closed locking it.

I drove home and my Mother asked how my day went and where was I. I told her I went to Dad's office for the tuition and room and board payment. "Oh yea, how did that go?" she asked.

"I fucked Betty on Dad's desk until she came like nine times. Then I shot my thick hot cum deep down her ass to drip onto Dad's office floor. I left her like that and came home to the woman I love."

"Fuck you didn't!" my Mother screamed.

I tossed what were blue panties and the check on the kitchen table then took my Mother in my arms and kissed her deeply.

The next day I went to the Bursar's Office to pay the first semester. There was a young woman working the desk. I put the check under her chin and said, "I apologize. There seems to be a strong fragrance on the check that transferred there from my father's secretary's panties that I slipped into my back pocket. I'll try to be more careful next time."

I held the check under her chin until her cheeks turned bright red. She could smell the fragrance and knew from whence it had been anointed. She looked at my name on the financial papers then whispered, "I hope you'll try to be more careful when you get the next check, Benjamin," as she smiled slowly pulling the check from my fingers.

I leaned in and kissed her fingers. "Call me if you'd like to hear the story behind that check. I'd like to find out if your fragrance is as heady and your honey as sweet." I kissed her fingers then leaned across the counter and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She did not fight me and returned the kiss as deeply.

As she breathed deeply I watched her write down my cell number, fold the paper and push it into her bra cup. One last look and I saw her nipples harden and push against her college t-shirt top. She flashed me a broad smile them ran her tongue across her lips. "Where's your cell number?" I asked running my finger nails up her bare arm.

She hissed and quickly wrote her number on another slip, kissed my palm, and folded my fingers around the paper. "Call me when you get settled in your dorm room. I'd be willing to help you christen your bedding with your first co-ed. I'll change your assignment and mysteriously give you a single room. Don't wanna bother with tossing out any roommate. See you soon Benjamin," she dripped sweetness.

I'd love to tell you about the first time with. I had to push her panties into her mouth to muffle the screaming and cursing as I ate her to several powerful climaxes. She soaked my bedding every time to the amusement of my Mother each time she did my laundry. She made me tell her my escapades with Alice as she held my cock in her mouth.

Mom purchased a tiny Fiat so I could come home as often as possible to make my cum deposits. My weekends were for study and to cum on my Mother's growing belly and tits and for Mom and I to play with Amber to our three-way pleasure. My frat brothers wanted to know what was so great about going home every weekend and some nights. They teased me as 'a momma's boy'. They would never know how much I was "My Mother's Baby Boy."

"I love you Mom; always have and always will."

Stay tuned to Mom and I seducing Amber and the mistake I made with my Aunt.