Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom tried on the various sets going naked with each change. She made Amber help her with each change so she had to had to touch my Mother's tits, ass and pussy. Mom faced me and asked my opinion on each set and I chose what I liked best. Mom told Amber she liked the sets that her boyfriend is choosing. Mom made a pile of keepers then started on the more racy sets.

The bras were low cut demi cups where her dark areolas and pointed Hersey kisses nipples peeked over the lace cups. Some of the panties were lace triangles with just a ribbon going up the crack of her tight full ass cheeks. Mom would place Amber's hands on the bra cups asking her if her nipples and breasts felt correct in the cup. Mom's nipples were rubbing across Amber's palms embarrassing the girl.

Amber was past eighteen preparing also for freshman classes in the local college like myself. She had long strawberry blonde hair and Amber eyes, I guess hence her name. We were in the same STEM classes and I liked her enough to take her to Prom. Nothing sexual had occurred other than some heavy kissing since we went back to her house. I thought Amber wanted to go more intimate but we were in her living room.

I chose the sexiest sets for Mom who even made me and Amber check out the fit of the low cut demi cup bras and the triangles covering her pussy. Mom's scent was prevalent in the changing room. "Oops I got those last panties a little wet Amber," Mom laughed.

"Amber, go chose the sexiest panties and bra sets you like in my size and bring the same sets in your sizes. I'd like to buy you some presents," Mom gushed then kissed Amber again. It looked like Amber returned the kiss this time.

After a bit Amber returned and Mom stripped naked again but this time asked Amber to help her into the sets. Mom 'hands-on' taught Amber the importance of getting both nipples pointing out in the same direction and made Amber slip her hands into Mom's bra cups to make that happen.

Amber was beet red and starting to breathe heavily. Amber said she had punched out but the store was still open. "Oh good, now we can try on your pretty sets," Mom giggled and reached for Amber's top and pulled it off. Mom had woven her magic as Amber just stood there letting that happen. Mom turned Amber to face me and unclipped her bra that she wore to work and removed it.

Amber's full breasts had the tightness of youth. Her areolas were strawberry pink and her nipples were cherry red. Mom cupped Amber's naked breasts from behind and told me they were nice and firm, "Not like my soft Motherly breasts. Here Benjamin feel how nice and taunt Amber's breasts are," she said holding them out for me.

Amber stood there frozen as I moved in front of her and took each young breast into my palms. I felt her globes of flesh and gave each a nice squeeze then pinched each red nipple. Amber hissed with her eyes closed and leaned into my hands. I gave them another squeeze and leaned down and kissed each hard nipple. Amber opened her wet vacant eyes then Mom slipped the low cut demi cup bra onto Amber.

"Benjamin, set Amber's breasts correctly into the cups. Make sure the nipples are pointing over the cups." Amber opened her amber eyes and looked directly into my ice blue hypnotic eyes as I cupped each firm warm breast and centered them. Her tongue swept across her dry lips as she moaned and trembled. I heard the zipper on Amber's skirt go down then the skirt dropped to her shoes.

"Benjamin, take off Amber's panties so we can try on the new pair." I knelt and gripped Amber's calf to help her step out of her skirt. I was at eye level with the triangle of her panties. I could detect the scent emanating from behind the darker wet gusset. I kissed above the gusset then reached for the panty hip hem and Amber gripped my hands hard.

"Don't be bashful Amber; let Benjamin take off your panties. You should have given Benjamin your pretty Prom panties that night. Now be a good girl and behave or I'll have to disciple your pretty butt when you come over for dinner on Friday," my Mother growled.

Amber looked over her shoulder at my Mother then put her hands on my shoulders and trembled. I rolled her panties off her hips and down her thighs. Amber's strawberry curls covered her mons but her labia were shaved. Her inner thighs were moist with her seeping juices. I leaned forward and kissed where her naked pussy lips met at the top. Amber moaned and gripped my shoulders tightly and trembled.

My Mother handed me the new panties and I helped Amber get them on. She had to spread her legs to let me get the lace past her feet. I slowly slid the silk upwards sensuously caressing her warm wet inner thighs with my lips. My Mother set the back ribbon between Amber's firm young ass cheeks after running her fingers across her back portal. I centered the triangle over her fragrant pussy lips and gave the lace triangle a long kiss. Amber softly pushed my face against her new panties.

My Mother turned Amber to her than ran her hands over those hard nipples peeking over the new demi bra and the silk panty set. She told Amber she looked very pretty and kissed her deeply. Amber moaned against my Mother's lips as she returned the deep kiss and then several soft small ones. We pulled the tags carefully off Amber's set then helped Amber dress again. Mom told Amber she expected her for dinner on Friday at 6pm and to pack an overnight bag for a sleepover. "Do not disappoint me Amber!" my Mom said sternly.

We three went to the counter and paid for all of Mom's choices and all the special gifts for Amber. Out in the Mall we said our goodbyes but Mom took Amber into her arms and kissed her deeply. She turned her and Amber flung her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply for some time. She laughed then kissed me several times softly then kissed and nipped my neck. Amber said to expect her for dinner on Friday and she'll stay for the sleepover.

On the way home Mom and I stopped for a romantic dinner as she acted as my date. She asked if I wanted dessert and I said yes when we get home. "I finally want to taste your honey directly from the hive," I whispered as I kissed her palm. Mom had small tears running down her cheeks. At the car I pushed Mom against the door and kissed her deeply feeling her breast push against me. My hand drifted down her belly and cupped her labia. My hand moved across Mom's breasts then gripped her ass as I helped her into the car.

"Benjamin, you're getting my new panties all wet. I'll have to let you take them off when we get home," Mom moaned then leaned over and kissed me deeply. On the drive home Mom took my right hand and pushed it up between her thighs and centered it against the wet gusset of her new panties. My fingers rubbed her swollen clit until she climaxed in the driveway.

"Benjamin, my panties and skirt are now all wet. I'll have to take them off."

"Take them off now before you exit the car," I commanded.

Mom knew she would have to walk around the car, up the walkway and stand on the porch as I opened the door. She looked at me with smoky eyes then reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She reached and hooked her fragrant silk across my rearview mirror.

"Open my door, Benjamin," my Mother said softly.

I went around and opened Mom's door. She exited like a baseball catcher and I could see her pussy was moist. She stood in the doorway then ran the zipper down her hip. Her skirt dropped to the driveway. I held her ankles as she stepped out of her skirt. I kissed her pussy there in the driveway as Mom moaned. She then moved slightly as I closed the car door.

She put her arm in mine and slowly, proudly walked beside me up to the front door. Don't you just love it when something especially sexual happens to you? A car drove slowly by just as the light on the porch illuminated my Mother's naked ass and a long honk broke the quiet night. Mom just stood there waiting for me to slowly open the door as I teased her.

I led Mom into the kitchen and stood her ass against the kitchen table. I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it and her bra off. Her skirt and wet panties were already gone. "I'm gonna have my dessert right here on the kitchen table," I said as I lifted my Mom up on the table. She laughed nervously.

I pulled a chair up close and pushed Mom's thighs up by her naked breasts. That opened Mom's dripping pussy lips and I could see her crimson gash leaking her juices. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up from her anus to her clit. I took her pleasure knot between my lips sucking and licking it side to side as Mom groaned her pleasure.

Mom let out a gush of juices which I drank deeply savoring her taste. Then only my lips and tongue pleasured my Mother's pussy and anus until she screamed into a crashing climax. My Mom's pussy was so sweet, so wet. As her pussy pulsed through her climax she sprayed my face with her warm female cum. I drank her cum as quickly as I could. She pulled my hair begging me to stop.

"Well Mother, that wonderful pussy I had for dessert now needs to be filled with butter cream from your son's long thick cock," I said dropping my pants and pointing my cockhead to her dripping gash. I ran my crown up from her anus to across her clit listening to my Mother moan with pleasure. I found the doorway into her pleasure and pushed. My thick crown opened her pussy and I slid easily into the depths of her heat.

"Oh fuck, Benjamin!" Mom growled as the base of my cock rubbed her swollen clit. My cockhead rubbed the hot depths of her pussy as my thickness filled her.

"Oh fuck, Benjamin! I love your big cock filling my pussy," Mom moaned. "Pound me deep and hard and make me cum again. Make me cum as you take your pleasure on the kitchen table. My pussy will drip into my panties every time I set this table knowing how good you fucked me here. Oh my wonderful son and lover, fuck me good, make me cum!" Mom begged.

My long fat cock pounded into my Mother's hot wet pussy. With her ass on the table there was no give so she got all my cock in deep. Mom groaned each time my cockhead tapped the depths of her hot flesh. I brought my knuckles onto her swollen clit and rapidly rubbed her until she climaxed. Her tight pussy pulsed all along my thick cockshaft as she milked my thick cum out of my heavy ballsack.

I pulsed my cum against the depths of her pussy coating the doorway of her womb. Every time I pushed deep into my Mother I thought how she had birthed me from that same place more than eighteen years ago. Did my pulses of hot thick cum just start a baby in her womb? What would that mean? I rubbed her to another screaming climax as her legs stiffened across my shoulders and trembled.

"Oh fuck, Benjamin, you destroy my pussy every time." Mom growled. "I lie in bed hugging my tummy still feeling your cock deep inside me. Take me to bed and let me feel your cum leak from my pussy as I fall asleep."

I pulled Mom up and fireman carried her up to her bed and rolled her under the covers. I went back downstairs and closed up for the night. I gathered up our clothes and went upstairs and did my bathroom routine. I went under the covers and spooned my cock against my Mother's ass and fell asleep.

I awoke to pleasure as I felt my Mother sucking, licking and kissing on my morning wood hard cock. Mom smiled at me then took my cock all into her mouth with even my cockhead sliding into her throat. I'd never felt my Mother do that before. Did my Mother ever do that before? She held me deep then sucked up my shaft then licked across my pleasure knot. My legs trembled as I cursed under my breath.

"Benjamin, your Father never really liked to go down on me. For all the times I sucked his cock he never did me. Then after he started fucking his secretary we stopped having sex altogether. I want you to know you eating my pussy for dessert on the kitchen table last night was the greatest sexual pleasure I have ever received. I came so hard I think I swooned. Then you made me cum again and I fainted. Then you fucked me so hard and so deep just as I like it off your long thick cock that I came again and soaked you with my cum. I never sprayed your father, never knew I was capable. I'm glad you carried me to bed as I had no more strength."

"I never knew we would become lovers and that you would breed me and that I would love to be fucked by your long thick cock. Benjamin, I love your cock! I love it in my pussy; I love it in my ass and I love sucking on it cleaning it of my cum. I'm gonna give your cock great pleasure this morning then drink all your thick hot cum down into my belly. I'm gonna feed my growing baby with the cum from its father as often as you let me get my mouth around your thickness."

"Now lay back and let me pleasure you. Let me pleasure your fat cockhead. Let me pleasure your thick cockshaft. Let me pleasure your pleasure knot. Let me pleasure your ballsack and each cum filled ball. Then without a warning I want you to blast your hot thick cum into my waiting mouth then feel me swallow all of your gift. I love you Benjamin; always have and always will."

Mom then took my cockhead into her mouth and slid her wet lips down my shaft taking me deep into her throat. I hissed when I felt her tongue lick my balls. Mom swallowed sucking my cock deep in her throat. She slowly rose up my cockshaft keeping her lips tight then finished licking across my pleasure knot.

Mom took a deep breath and repeated the pleasure all over again. When my cock slid out of her warm mouth she pushed it against my belly and licked my ballsack. She carefully sucked one egg into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue. The other egg got as good pleasure as the first.

She took my ballsack carefully in her hand and lifted it and licked down my taint. She got her arm under my thighs and lifted them exposing my ass. I hissed when her warm wet tongue licked across my asshole. "Do you like that Benjamin?" my Mother asked then returned her tongue to my dark star and worked her wet tip past my door and spent some time pleasuring me there.

Mom repeated her sucking and licking on my hard cock several times taking me just to the edge then pulsed her fingers around my thick cockbase. "Mom?" I whined. "What Baby Boy?" she teased.

"Do you want to fill your Mommy's mouth with your hot thick cum? Do you want to paint your Mommy's tongue with thick white pudding? Do you want to empty the cum in those two heavy eggs down your Mommy's throat and fill her belly with your potent pudding? Is that what you want Baby Boy?" she teased.

"Mother I will discipline your ass with my belt if you don't let me cum!" I growled.

Mother laughed then started pumping my cockshaft with her hands as she held just my cockhead in her mouth. Her wet tongue flicked across my pleasure knot then removing her hands took my cock fully into her mouth and throat and sucked. She started doing that rapidly as I now climbed to completion. She felt my balls pull up tightly and knew I was ready to blow.

Mother pumped my cockshaft with her hands rapidly as she held just my cockhead in her mouth licking my pleasure knot. My legs went stiff then trembled as I screamed and exploded my cum into my Mother's waiting mouth. My cockhead pulsed many times as my Mother sucked my fat crown.

I cum a lot and my morning cum is always a huge load, but my Mother took it all holding her lips tight behind my crown. My feet started pounding on the bed as I trembled in pleasure, groaning, shooting thick cum across Mom's tongue. After what felt like eternity my cock stopped ejecting my cum. I groaned and cursed then lay spent on the bed breathing wildly. Mom never had sucked me to such pleasure.

It was too intense but I felt my Mother's tongue bathe my cockhead. Carefully Mom sucked and let my cockhead escape her tight lips. She tapped my thigh, her signal for me to see all my cum in her mouth. Her lips opened and some cum slipped past the dam of her lower teeth. My cum twirled in her mouth as the tip of her tongue stirred my pudding.

She knelt up and lowered her jaw and let my cum paint her breasts. Her areolas and dark hard nipples turned white. She rubbed my cum into her breasts like an expensive lotion. She coated her areolas and nipples making them look like a vanilla cone. Her hands moved all about those full fleshy orbs until the white disappeared and a soft sheen remained.

"Your essence is for your baby in my belly. Your minerals and antibodies will enrich the milk I will produce for the baby and its father. The closer I get to delivery the more I will want to suck your cock and empty your balls. Some loads I will swallow and some loads I will paint my swollen tits and huge belly. So get ready my son, my lover, the father of my baby."

And so it was that I either fucked my Mother in her pussy or ass or she drank my hot thick cum down into her belly. The mornings were to paint her tits or her belly with my hot thick load.

Before the first semester started I needed to get a commitment and a check from my father. On the fly I went over to his insurance office without telling Mom. I wanted to confront Dad, man to man, so to speak. I walked into his office and Betty asked if she could help me. I told her I was his son and I thought he had a check for me.

I could see why Dad pushed over Mom for this woman. She was a Babe! She was young, not much older than me. She had long black hair hanging over large breasts, large like Mom's but they sat up firm and high. I could see the cleavage of her full fleshy orbs. Her waist pulled in then her hips flared out covered by her flirty skirt. Her legs under her skirt seemed to go on forever and thinking about her thighs kissing my cheeks made my cock go hard and crawl down my pants leg.

There was a silent heavy pause as we seemed to visually inspect each other. As my eyes roamed down Betty's body her eyes did the same on mine. When she looked and perceived my big cock pushing out my pants she gasped and covered her mouth with her dainty fingers. I purposely flexed my cock in my pants and I watched Betty blush deep red.

After a long visually inspection Betty's other hand unknowingly rubbed across her large breasts and stopped upon her mound over her skirt. I put my hand in my right pocket and moved my cock about. Her eyes burned a hole in my pants. I watched her breasts rise and fall and the cleavage in her u-neck blouse turned deep red.

As I said about Mom and Amber I could smell Betty's nether fragrance in the small office. Betty was getting moist as fantasies of my long thick cock played out in her mind. I realized I could have her if I took control right now.

In a low sexually dripping voice I asked, "Betty, I want it! Are you gonna give it to me on the desk?"

"Wait, what..." she whispered as her legs trembled.

"Betty, you're gonna give it to me, or I'm gonna take it. I think we need to go into the other office," I said as I reached behind me and locked the front door. She took in a deep gasp and stood there trembling.

I walked into her personal space and I watched her full breasts rise and fall and her mouth gasp to catch her breath. I gripped her elbow and turned her towards my Dad's inner office. She walked before me without any hesitancy. Once inside I closed the door and flipped that lock. Betty had her back to me and again I heard her gasp and saw her legs tremble.

I walked her forward until her thighs touched my father's desk. I realized I had her under my control. Instead of taking the check that I could see on my Dad's desk I stood against her ass rubbing my cock across her firm ass cheeks. My one arm gripped her waist while the other hand went into her u-neck blouse then under her bra and gripped her firm left breast.

Betty hissed as her nipple made a hole in my palm as I gripped her hot orb tightly. As that hand held that flesh my other hand drifted down and my knuckles rubbed up and down her mound. She moaned deeply when I bit her neck and found her pleasure knot with my fingers. I felt the slightest movement of her ass as she searched for my hard cock.