Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her where else she worked as my knuckles slowly rubbed her mound. She said in the Mall at the Women's Intimate Apparel Shoppe. I said, "What a strange coincidence but my date, Becky, would like some new intimate apparel. What would be the best time to come by?"

My Mom slapped my arm and Amber laughed. She said she gets off at 4 so come by about 3:30 tomorrow, and she could give my date her undivided attention. We all had a good laugh and made the plans. Amber leaned hard unto my knuckles and moaned. She slowly ran her hand through my hair and gripped the back of my neck. She leaned down and kissed me deeply then walked away.

Mom and I were done with our pizza and I had paid the bill. I took my Mother's hands and looked at her with my ice blue eyes. "Did you wear panties as I requested, Becky?"

"Yes Benjamin, I did as I was told," Mom laughed.

"That's a good girl; you should do as you are told. Now I want you to put your hand under the table and rub yourself until your panties get all wet!"

"Benjamin, No, I'm your Mother," she protested.

"No Becky, you are my date and I am commanding you to make your panties very wet then slide them off and put them on this table!" I growled in a commanding voice.

Mom's eyes opened wide then closed tightly as her hand went under the table under the table cloth. As demurely as possible my Mother complied as I watched her arm move. Mom would hiss every so often as her fingers must have rubbed her clit and her panties between her pussy lips. Her face and neck turned deep red as she pleasured her pussy. After some time her breathing calmed and her hand came up on the table.

"Give me your fingers I want to smell you," I growled again.

"Oh Benjamin, you make me be so naughty," she whispered as she brought her fingers to my chin. I pretended to kiss her fingers and breathed in her fragrant scent then licked them.

"You taste so sweet Mother. Maybe I'll have your red curly kitten for desert tonight. Now put your panties on the table," I commanded.

"Benjamin," she moaned but moved both hands under the table. I watched her sway her hips left and right as she moved her panties off her ass and down her legs. I heard her wiggle her feet then she reached down and put a pair of baby blue panties on the table. I picked them up and brought them to my nose. They were very wet and very fragrant.

"That's a good girl Becky. Now on the way out give them to that old man sitting my himself by the door. Tell him you hope he has a good night."

I stood and dropped a fifty on the table then handed my Mother her wet panties. She stood there for some time and I told her the longer she waits the more I'm gonna discipline her ass when we get home.

"Benjamin, you wouldn't," Mom gasped.

"Becky you are already at ten slaps. I'll add three more for each second you delay. Now do as I commanded."

Mom looked at me like a deer in the headlights then grabbed her wet panties. She walked to the door and I heard her say, "Hope you have a good night." But then she leaned down and gave the old man a kiss on the lips. She walked to the door and left and I watched the old man bring the wet panties to his face and he broke into a huge smile.

We walked to the car which by now was in the dark part of the lot. I led Mom to the front and pushed her tits down on the hood. "Benjamin," she whispered as I flipped her skirt up on her ass. She hissed when she heard my zipper.

"Becky, put your hand on your pussy and rub my fat cockhead as it rides your wet pussy lips," I growled.

I pushed my cock under my Mother's ass and rode my long thick cockshaft through my Mother's wet pussy lips. Her pussy lips were still wet from the restaurant but she let down more warm juices as my cock pushed between her lips and into her hand. Mom moaned each time my fat cockhead tapped her clit.

"Oh Benjamin someone might see us," Mom whimpered.

"I'm sure they can as I can see Amber outside watching us. She's watching her Prom date do what looks like fucking his Mother. I think she is jealous. I think she wishes she is the one held down on this car hood. Oh Mother that make me so hot. Here is my cum Mother! Catch it all. I want you to let Amber see you licking my hot thick cum off your palm. Now do it!" I growled.

I grabbed her long hair and pulled her up and spun her to her knees. I watched as Mom licked her palm clean of my bursts of cum. Amber could clearly see my Mother take my cock into her mouth and clean me. I watched as Amber pushed her hand up under her skirt and rubbed herself to a climax. I could easily hear her 'Ahhhhhhhh' as she came.

Mother had finished cleaning my cock so I helped her up and graciously helped her into the car. Mom didn't speak on the way home and after I closed the front door I told her to go into the kitchen and bend over the kitchen table. She stood in the hallway not moving. "You are at 15 now Becky and will soon be at 21 if you don't get going."

I know Mom was arguing with herself if she wanted to go down this path. I spoke firmly, "In matters of the household you will be Mom and I will obey. You have to realize if I am the 'Man of the House' you have to obey in matters of intimacy. Go lay your breasts on the kitchen table, Becky, and pull up your skirt!" I snapped.

She turned and I watched her walk to beside the kitchen table. It was cleared so she bent over and laid her breasts on the table, pulled up her skirt and turned her head so she could watch me. She saw me walk about the kitchen and rummage in the various drawers.

I found the spatula I wanted. I ran it softly across both her ass cheeks. "Becky your delay in obeying me has raised your disciple to 21. You are to count each slap out loud and if you miss one I will start over. Do you understand, Becky?"

"Yes Benjamin, I understand," she said softly.

I had no intensions of harming her. The discipline would be no harder than a playful slap. It was the compliance that was most important. I pushed her legs apart and her sweet pussy came into view. The spatula descended and the smack was heard.

"Oh, Benjamin, that's One" Becky moaned. Smack on the other ass cheek. "Two, Benjamin," Becky whispered. After seven I stopped and ran my hands across her pink ass. Mom moaned and pushed her ass against my hands.

Smack on her ass cheek. "Eight, Benjamin," Becky whispered then moaned. Smack on the other ass cheek. "Nine, Benjamin," Becky growled. After fourteen I stopped and pulled up a chair behind my Mother's red ass. She was breathing deeply and her juices were dripping from her pussy and down her inner thighs.

I took my thumb and moved it between her pussy lips and rubbed her clit hard against her pubic bane. "Oh Fuck!" Mom yelled and actually sprayed her juices back at me. My thumb found the opening to her vagina and slid inside her wet heat. Mom moaned then cursed again as my thumb found her g-spot and massaged it until she sprayed again.

"Oh Fuck, Benjamin, what are you doing to me? Are you making me pee? I can feel I'm getting so wet."

I slapped the back of her thighs near her pussy with the spatula. "Oh Fuck Benjamin, that has to be fifteen."

I went slowly listening to her try to concentrate on counting to twenty-one as my fingers went inside her pussy and finally my thumb slid into her ass. "Oh Fuck Benjamin," Mom growled. Slap went the spatula partly on her thigh and partly on her pussy. Her body trembled on the table as her pussy pulsed and her fragrant juices sprayed out onto the kitchen floor. Mom took some deep breaths then managed to get out, "That has to be twenty."

"Well Becky for number twenty one should I slap your pussy with the spatula or slap it with my long thick dick? I think you have climaxed several times by the amount of female cum you have sprayed on the floor. Maybe a slap on your pussy with my hard cock might be what you're hoping for. I think Amber would love to be disciplined by my long thick cock. Are you willing to share?" I teased my Mother.

"If you ask me nicely I'll slip my long thick cock deep down your pussy and make you come on it. You'll feel so naughty cumming on your son's long thick cock deep down your pussy. I don't know if you're protected so I promise I'll shoot my hot cum all over your ass while my fingers open up your dark portal for maybe later fun."

"Well Becky do you want my long thick dick to pleasure your pussy? Are you done teasing me and really ready for me to be 'The Cock of the House'?

"Benjamin, use your long thick dick in my pussy for your pleasure."

Mom whispered her answer so I unzipped and dropped my pants away from all the juices on the floor. I moved behind my Mother's ass and slapped her pussy with my cock. I then ran my big cockhead through her wet pussy lips rubbing it on her clit. She let down a pulse of warm juices anointing my cock.

I put my cockhead at her pussy and slowly pushed forward. I guess my dad had sex with mom several months ago so I didn't expect her to be too tight. I was wrong. I must be thicker than my Dad's cock because my fat head had to push my Mother's pussy open as it descended.

"Oh Fuck, Benjamin go easy, you're killing my pussy. Oh fuck, oh fuck," Mom growled as my long thick cock went deeper. I touched bottom and still had about two inches to go. I laughed at my Dad's poor secretary not getting a full measure. I pulled back to my cockhead then pushed slowly back into the depths of my Mother's hot pussy. I reached under my balls and rubbed her clit back and forth and she groaned and trembled again spraying back her hot juices.

I had Mom's pussy open wide to the depths she could take. I started a deep penetrating thrust enjoying the hot wet tightness of my Mother's pussy. No more skin cream or wet panties for this cock. I started going faster, my dick pulling on my Mother's clit each time I went deep. I listened to my Mom breathe deeper and more erratic as she started to climb towards her first orgasm with her son's cock deep in her pussy; the pussy I came out of eighteen years ago.

"Oh Benjamin, oh Benjamin, oh fuck, oh fuck," my Mother groaned out. I slid my hands under her and grabbed her breasts. I squeezed her warm flesh then pulled on her hard nipples. She moaned when I then pulled on her long red hair like reins on horses. Pounding my fat cock into her pussy was rubbing her clit against the base of my cock. I felt her pussy grip my hard cock then Mom screamed and her pussy began pulsing.

I pulled out and a gush of hot female cum shot back and soaked my balls. Mom just had a massive wet orgasm. I had made her a promise so I pulled out and placed my cockhead against the ring of her asshole. It opened because of my thumb and fingers flexing the tightness. I put my slot tight against her opening and pumped a few loads of hot cum into her ass. I pushed down and the ring opened like an iris and I shot more cum into her ass.

I pulled back and ran my cock between her ass cheeks rubbing my own pleasure knot across her anus. I unloaded the rest of my cum up my Mother's lower back. I pulled her up by her long hair and bit her neck on both sides. I lowered her to the table and realized my Mother was fully spent and had fainted away. I sat in a chair collecting my breath from a powerful fuck that had taken my breath away.

My Mother was covered in cum; hers and mine. I didn't want her to sleep in her clothes so I got out the kitchen scissors and cut away her skirt and blouse from the back. I unclipped the four bra clips and pulled all of that off her when I stood her up. I fireman carried her up to her bedroom and cleaned her up as best I could. I rolled her over to hug her pillows and pulled up her sheet.

I kissed her goodnight and whispered, "I love you Mom; always have and always will," and walked to her door and flipped off the light. Very softly I heard, "I love you Benjamin; always have and always will."

As I washed up and turned in I thought what tomorrow and the day after and the day after that would bring. I wondered how Mom would react to getting disciplined and fucked by her son. Did she ever think such things were possible with her son? I could never let Dad know that I now owned his wife. I fell asleep with delicious thoughts of the pleasures my cock experienced with my Mom.

From dreams of sex with my Mother I awoke from intense tight pleasure on my cock. I realized my Mother was sitting on my lap moving slowly up and down. I reached up my two hands and filled each one with a warm large tit. My palms could feel my Mother's hard nipples pushing out against them. I moved my hands around rolling those big nipples across my palms.

"Well I guess you're awake, Benjamin. Do you feel that pleasure and tightness on your cock? Well it's in my ass. I didn't give my ass to you; I took your cock and slid it up my cleaned oiled ass. Oh what pleasure mixed with pain I felt coaxing my ass to open and take all of your long thick cock in my ass."

"First your fat cockhead pushed against my virgin asshole. Your thumb and fingers in my ass hinted at the pleasure that was possible, but Oh My God! My ass yielded and your crown breached into my ass. I came, Benjamin. I came from just your cock opening my ass. The pain of being stretched wide open switched to such pleasure. I sprayed my hot pussy juices all over your chest when I slid all of your cock into my ass."

"I'm sitting on you with your long thick cock all up in my ass and I've rubbed my button to two intense orgasms. I am now your anal slut Benjamin. When I'm done pleasuring myself I'm gonna get on my hands and knees like a bitch and let you pound my ass with your cock. Did you ever think your Mother could be so naughty? Oh damn Benjamin I love your cock up my ass!"

"I'm cumming Benjamin, I'm cumming!" my Mother yelled as her juices sprayed against her fingers and onto my chest. I pulled out on her hard nipples as she trembled through her climax. Mom rubbed her clit back and forth and her ass crushed my cock and she screamed, "I'm cumming!" once more. Her pussy was like a fire hose spraying her warm cum against her tits and onto my chest. I could feel my bedding was soaked under my ass and back.

"Oh Fuck Benjamin, oh fuck, your father never made me cum like this. I never sprayed from my pussy like this. I never had a long fat cock up my ass like this. Oh Fuck Benjamin," my Mother groaned out and fell to my chest crying. She held me tightly as she sobbed on me, kissing my neck then deeply on my lips.

I stroked my Mother's long red hair and ran my hands down her sweaty back. I gave her ass a few playful slaps then took her cheeks in my hands and gave her several deep kisses. "I love you Mom; always have and always will," I said softly. That started Mom crying again. I waited until she calmed and sat back up.

"Benjamin, I want you to fuck my ass with your long thick cock. Use my ass for only your own pleasure. Shoot your hot thick cum deep down my insides. Only then will I know you own me and that I will always give myself to your desires."

"Spin around on my cock and face the other way, Mother." Slowly and with aching thighs she turned and settled between my open legs. "Get on your hands and knees while I move behind your ass. Do not let my cock slip out of your ass, you naughty girl." Grunting as we moved I was on my knees, my thighs against my Mother's sweaty firm ass cheeks. I pushed her shoulders down, "Tits on the sheets, ass in the air, slut," I growled.

I slapped my Mother's ass several times and she moaned pushing her cheeks up to receive the slaps. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and felt her analring stretch to hold my larger crown. One slow thrust and I was deep into my Mother's ass again. "Oh Fuck Benjamin," my Mother groaned into the cum wet sheets.

"Fuck me Benjamin," my Mother groaned. I pulled back and pushed forward slapping my Mother's ass with my thighs. I felt my heavy ball sack swing and slap my Mother's pussy. I then spent several minutes reaming my Mother's ass going hard and deeper if that was possible. I was getting close and wanted my Mother to join me.

"Make yourself cum, slut. I want your ass to grip me tightly as you crash through another climax. I want you to spray from your naughty pussy and soak my bed. Then I will make you lie your huge tits and belly in the wet spot while I sit on your ass slapping it hard and dropping the last of my cum down your naughty ass chute. Make your pussy spray, slut," I yelled and slapped her ass cheeks.

I felt my Mother's fingers against my balls as she rubbed across her clit hard on her pubic bone. I felt her ass chute tighten as Mom climbed towards the release of her climax. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I heard growled into the sheets. My Mother started with a low moan which rose in pitch and volume followed by a very loud scream. Mom's ass pulsed all along my cock as I heard her female cum splat on the sheets under her belly.

That was too much for me. I grabbed my Mother's hips and drove my cock deep into her ass held back only by the firm flesh of her cheeks. I groaned loudly each time my hot cum burst from my cockhead. I was too far gone to even try to count but pulse after pulse of painful cum exploded out my throbbing cockhead.

I pushed my Mother forward and she collapsed on her tits and belly. My cock still held tight in her ass I followed down as I lay upon my Mother's ass and sweaty back. Her breathing I suppose was much like a runner in a 100 Yards dash. Strands of red hair were blowing with each gasp of breath. We laid there, Mother and son, in a sex soaked bed trying to recover.

I kept my cock in my Mother's ass as I rolled us into spoons. My arm came around and I crushed one of her tits then pulled on its hard nipple. My Mother in pure exhaustion barely responded. We fell into the sleep of a sexual stupor. We woke several hours later and having slipped from Mom's ass I carried her to her bed.

Naked, having no concern if my Father would return, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two rehydration drinks and a straw for Mom. Back in her room I held the straw to her lips and she drank the entire bottle as also did I. We laid beside each other for about another hour until Mom stirred and said she smelled like a locker room and her crotch felt crusty.

I carried her to the ensuite and turned on the shower. She said she had to pee and I pushed her into the stall and told her to pee on me. She cursed me and called me naughty but then reached down and spread her pussy lips. All too soon an amber fountain released from between her red haired pussy. When the flow stopped she looked at me red from embarrassment. "Now you," she pointed.

Sometime it takes a male about a minute to get started but then my pee shot out. I aimed high and wet my Mother's belly then tried for her tits. She shrieked and laughed deeply. The last of my pee sprayed across her feet. She laughed again and told me it has been a long time since I had peed on her. We showered, dried and dressed.

We had to meet Amber at 3:30 in the Mall so we drove there and grabbed some lunch. My mother's long red hair made her an eye catching beauty and I was proud to be on her arm. Just to keep her off guard I'd grab her ass walking or tried to slide my hand up under her skirt on the escalator. Mom would scream then laugh embarrassed as people turned their heads. The men and a few women would smile their attentions at my Mom. She later told me it made her feel sexy and that hadn't happened for some time.

We arrived at the Women's Intimate Apparel Shoppe and Amber said things were slow and could help us out directly. She helped Mom choose some nice and also racy bra and panty sets. When I entered the dressing room Amber said I shouldn't be in the room.

"Oh Amber, Benjamin is my boyfriend and has seen everything already. It will be fine sweetheart," Mom drawled then kissed Amber on the lips. Amber turned beet red. Mom started undressing down to her bra and panty set. She unclipped her bra and shimmied out of her panties. Amber turned beet red again as Mom stood there naked.