Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
2.8k words
4.5
911
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived in London in the fall of 1775. BF had been traveling with his old friends to Ireland, Scotland, and every place he enjoyed. Talking to him gave me the impression that when he goes home, he will never return to England. The battles with the Parliament had been contentious for five years, and he was tired. I chastised him for not returning home when Deborah was dying. The fact that he did not go home, even for her funeral, caused much consternation among his friends. I could see that time was short. He was due for a meeting at the parliament concerning the issues the colonies were angry about. I asked him about a few British lasses to brighten his day, but his heart wasn't in it. The meeting in front of the parliament was a disaster. For three hours they lambasted and ridiculed him. When they finally told him he could speak, his lawyer said he had nothing to say to them. He stood in silence until they were finished. He entered the room a British citizen, but he left as an American citizen. He waited until the threat had quieted down, and we boarded a ship for home. I never found out why he had asked me to come. I think he was angry I chastised him for abandoning Deborah at her deathbed, but I don't care. If I become the next in a long line of men he dismisses, I can live with that.

By the time we arrived back in Philadelphia, the heat of revolution was everywhere. The British governor had requested and received troops to keep the peace. They just added fuel to the flame already burning.

BF moved into the home Deborah had died in, and, with his children and grandchildren, began planning what was next. They called each colony to send people to a continental congress to discuss the problem, and BF was voted in.

Meanwhile, Red was happy to see me. My business was fine under our son, but they were worried about what to do about the tensions. Which side to be on, and how to be careful. Our return settled the issue, but we still had to be careful.

About a month after we got back, I had a boy come with a note from BF. I went to the hall to see him. The place was crowded, dirty, and hot. Everyone seemed unhappy and on edge. I guess discussing treason will do that to you. I found BF at a table with a one of his friends, listening to the never-ending speeches. He would soon be 70, and he was looking like it. He was large and had trouble with gout in his legs. When he saw me, he struggled to his feet, and motioned for us to leave.

"Abner, it is good to see you. These people are going to drive me to drink." I laughed at him. "Ok, more than I do now. I am sorry for London. I do feel badly about Deborah, but I knew when I left London, I would never return, and I had to make it clear where we stood as the colonies. Now I am home, alone, and this (he waved his arms at the commotion in the hall) will go on forever, unless the British army arrives to put an end to it. Could you put together a little party like our old days? Not as strenuous as before, maybe just you and me and a couple of ladies for a quiet night of comfort?"

I looked at my old friend, and I suddenly saw him for what he was. A weary old man with the weight of history on his shoulders and no answers. I assured him I would.

I discussed this with Red. We decided to find two ladies very carefully. I wanted Angela, but Red pointed out BF would want young. Red thought she would have a couple of girls in mind from the files of Dr. Wilson's office.

Red also told me about Mary Rose. The governor had died during a protest at the governor's mansion. The doctors were saying heart attack, but no one knew for sure. The mob left the family alone after he had died. I wanted to see both her and Angela, but I had a party for BF to attend to first.

Red produced two pretty young things, no more than 21 who were willing to "diddle" with the famous Ben Franklin. I instructed them to not put too much strain on him. I found out later that Red had told them the same thing about me. I'm in my early 60's after all, and not many men live longer than that now.

I had a separate house that I owned, and it was perfect for this. I picked BF up in a carriage, and we arrived early. We got settled in and had a couple of drinks by the time the girls arrived. One was a redhead, and my mind went back to the old days and Red. It made it hard for me to continue, but BF looked so happy I could not stop it. I told him to take her, and I looked at the young brown-haired girl. She was short but had a pleasing figure with nice breasts and a slender waist. I saw BF laying on a couch as the redhead was beginning to stroke him and suck him. He seemed to be in a trance, so I turned my attention to my prey.

She dropped her frock to reveal nothing underneath. She smiled and took my hand. We went to another couch where she pushed me down. She then dropped to her knees and began to work my member. It felt good. The enthusiasm of youth was a wonderful thing. I didn't last too long. I was squirting after a few minutes. She let it ooze down her chest. I pulled her up to me, and she sat on my lap while I recovered. She was sweet, and soft, and quiet. I felt like King David in his old age with his concubines keeping him warm at night. I had to get rid of that image, so I picked her up, and pushed her down on my dick. I could still get it up, and she was ready for a ride. I saw over the girl's shoulder that the red-haired girl was doing the same to BF. Both girls were riding the old men like they were ready for a reward. My reward came soon for mine. I fired into her as she was warming up. She came as I finished and lay on me resting. BF was in the same position. I told the girls to switch, but I just wanted to hold the redhead for a few minutes. I didn't think I would be able to do anything with her. The other girl just sat on BF's naked lap and touched his face and hair as they talked. I think he was happy just to have her with him at this time. He wanted nothing more than her company, and she was willing to provide it. Red had done a good job with these two. They were kind and sweet. I hugged the redhead and we talked. She worked for her family in a textile store. She hoped to marry the young man whose parent's owned a grocer's store. I kissed her gently and thanked her for her kindness and told her that Red would be watching out for both of them. If they needed anything, they could go to see her.

I had the carriage take them home and BF and I walked. He seemed happier and more at peace. "BF, what do you think of those two?"

"We are two old farts that are kidding ourselves. Maybe we should be a little more practical."

"I am glad you think that also. Remember Angela, the beauty from one of our first parties?" I could see he was thinking.

"I don't know. She would be old now, wouldn't she?"

"She is in her fifties. She still looks good. He husband gave her three children before he died. She is comfortable, but lonely. Red and I keep an eye on her. We have had a few good romps." I could see he was thinking about it.

I didn't see him again for a while. I told Red about our conversation and Red decided to ask Angela over to discuss it.

When we were all together the next time, I told Angela about my conversation with BF.

"Would you be willing to spend some time with him? He may not be willing, only because you are well known in the community, and he tends to stay away from higher society women."

"I agree he would not want to be seen with me. These are contentious times, and he can't be seen with anyone at the moment. If we could do it quietly, I would be willing, if for nothing else but old time's sake."

We agreed I would let her know.

Red and I went to bed after she left. "She is terribly lonely. Many men have approached her, but she doesn't trust them. She thinks they really want her dowry. Someone who had more than her would ease her mind."

All of that was good, but now I wanted to choke my beautiful wife. She saw the look in my eyes, and she smiled. We had a good fuck and she passed out again. I was getting nervous about this, but I try to stop before she passes out. Afterwards, she lay sleeping on my arm as I watched her breathe. It dawned on me that I had two women that had unusual sexual fetishes, her with the choking and Mary Rose, who has become addicted to being fucked in the ass. I had to fuck her in the ass each and every time we were together. I sometimes wish the victor could see that just once. That would make him drop his sacramental wine.

As times became more intense, we moved Mary Rose into that smaller house. Her adult daughter stayed with her, and her son and I checked on them regularly. Being the wife of the last British governor did not make her very popular with the rebels. The only thing that saved her was being a woman, and the fact that her son had joined the rebels. This gave her the protection she needed. I sometimes wondered if he did it just to protect her. Whenever her daughter needed to leave, we would have her bring Mary Rose to our house. The daughter had a family of her own, and we finally told her to just stay with her family and we would protect her mother. We moved Mary Rose into one of our spare bedrooms, and it wasn't long before I had two women wanting me to stay with them. We worked out a schedule. I would spend two nights a week with Mary Rose, and the rest with my wife. I had to fuck my wife at least twice each week, so she did not get the impression I was doing more for Mary Rose than my own wife.

I got a message from BF a late in 1775. The meetings were dragging on forever, and they were all in a bad mood. I went to see him.

"What can I do for you, BF?"

"I have been thinking about Angela ever since you told me about her. She is higher society than most women I am with. I have discussed this with my daughter, and she wants to meet Angela, if she is willing."

"I will ask her and let you know." I was shocked. I didn't know how he could be with her and not have it known in that room.

We asked Angela over for dinner. The dinner consisted of Red, me, Mary Rose, and Angela. Just like in our younger days. I explained everything to everyone, and the discussion began. After a spirited debate, it was agreed Angela would meet with Sally, BF's daughter.

I went along as a moderator, and buffer if needed. When everyone was seated at BF's house, Sally began the conversation.

"Angela, I have heard of you. You were the wife of a banker, I believe."

"That is correct. We were married for twenty years, until he died a few years ago."

"I know you are very aware of my father's peculiar tastes and habits. I want to know what you wish out of a relationship with my father?" This was starting great. She was the opposite of her father, direct and to the point.

"I have known your father longer than you have been alive. I need nothing from him but companionship. That would be when both of us are available. It would not be on his terms, nor mine. It would be a mutual arrangement. My dowry is sufficient for me, and he is fine with his. If everyone is agreeable to this, I am willing to see him again. We had a lot of fun forty years ago, and I have a special affection for him in my heart. He and Abner got me started in life, and if I can make his older days more comfortable, then that is a payment I can give him as thanks for what he did when I was young."

Sally looked at me and smiled. "I thought she might be afraid of the controversy surrounding this political thing he is entangled with. I have every intention of surviving this mess until it passes. I can only hope the difficulties of the present don't over tax his heart." Sally was done. She stood up.

"I think you are the perfect woman to comfort my father in these difficult times. I will speak to him."

We left and told Red about our discussions. Red smiled. "Sally sees her father clearly. Now he needs one of those ladies he is writing to all the time. He needs comfort, not sex. You would be perfect for these times."

BF agreed with his daughter, and Angela came to his house. They spent a couple of days together, and Angela came to report when she left.

"We are correct with his health. His strength waxes and wanes. I spent more time holding his head in my lap during the day and on my breast at night. We talked about many things. He was impressed by how current I was on many topics. I think this will be a relaxing time for him to forget the trials of history for a while."

Angela and BF settled into a routine. She would go over to his house, to "sit with Sally" on the weekends They would talk late into the night. Sex was rare, but kind and sweet hearted. They would continue this routine until the fall of 1776, when war caused everything to change.

I was surprised to see Angela at our home one night during the week when I got home.

"I am sorry for bursting in, but I need to talk to you." I looked at Red, but she shook her head. "I enjoy the time I spend with Ben, but there is no real sex there. I am going to need something stronger for this to continue. I can't keep committing this much of my time to conversation." I looked at Red. The addition of Mary Rose to our household had already stretched my resources to the limit. I finally had to limit each to once a week. I was 65, after all, and I am still satisfying two women with a robust sexual appetite. I don't think I could add a third.

"Red has explained your situation to me, and I know you are maxed out. I was just wondering if I could slip in every once in a while. The thought of occasional would be something to give me encouragement to continue."

I took Red aside, and we talked. She said, "This us on you. It is okay with me on principle. But we are wearing you out as it is, and I don't want you to have a heart attack trying to satisfy three women with active sex lives."

I knew BF was under a serious strain with this congress meeting continuing. Having talked to him just the other day, he was enjoying having her around. I needed her to remain until at least this congress was over.

"I think we can work something out. We need to keep him in the congress until at least it is concluded. I will add a day a week for you until then. How would that do?"

So, Saturday evening was Mary Rose, Red was any other night she wished, and we agreed to add Monday to Angela. I didn't know how long this continental congress was going to last. I just hoped I could last that long.