Ben is Taken by Chicago's Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't talk much as we drove along; going over in my mind all that had happened since meeting the guys at the Gold Coast, especially having this hot guy's dick inside of me. The only problem was that I hadn't cum after either of the last two fucks, leaving me feeling even more horny and needy than when I'd walked into the Gold Coast the night before!

When we drew up outside my hotel, Tom stopped the truck and turned to me with a big smile on his face, told me again how good a time he'd had and surprised me by leaning over to give me a long, lingering kiss on the lips.

Blushing furiously, I thanked him, said how much I'd enjoyed myself, and opened my door. But as I was stepping out, he stopped me and quickly scribbled his phone number across the top of a dollar bill, which was the only piece of paper he had to hand. He handed it to me, saying I should call him the next time I was in Chicago.

I grinned and nodded my agreement and stood watching the truck until he was out of sight. When I turned to go in, I glanced down and saw how obvious the erection caused by the fuck and his kiss could appear to even a casual onlooker. But as I put my hand down there to adjust it a little, I noticed that a big, bearish older man who'd I seen when I stepped out of Tom's truck was still staring straight at me.

Had he seen Tom kissing me? And was he cruising me? The intensity of his stare made me nervous as I stepped across the sidewalk, dressed as I was in skin-tight clothes suitable for my night out at a leather bar, but not so much for a hotel lobby in the early evening.

I tried to put him out of my mind, figuring I was just over-sexed after being fucked and not cumming. I must be imagining things; why on earth would I think some random guy on the street was coming onto me?

Embarrassed at myself, I walked smartly through the doors of the hotel and into the lobby, hoping to get away from him. But as I stood waiting for my room key, I glanced to my side and saw him doing the same thing. To my surprise, when he saw me staring at him, he ignored the desk clerk and gave me an openly appraising look.

Later that evening, I realised what he thought of me when I'd stepped out of Tom's truck. I'd been dressed in what looked suspiciously like a hustler's uniform of skin-tight blue jeans, tight t-shirt, and black boots, he'd see Tom kiss me and then a flash of greenback changing hands. All of which was enough to convince him that I was a rent boy and Tom was my John!

I never did get the chance to explain that the money he saw was just a dollar bill with a phone number on it and even if I had, he probably wouldn't have believed me anyway. He was sure he was right, and that was enough to earn me a whole lot more "Windy City" trouble.

My Chicago evening was far from over with!

12