Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Ben, Gloria, Sarah, et al.
20.9k words
4.71
6.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: May I have the chapter breaks in italics kept, please?

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household 03.

This story describes further activities in Ben Stokes' Swinging Household. To fully understand the events, it would be best to read the first two chapters. But, if all you want is something to stroke to, plenty is in here to encourage you.

Readers, I should probably rename this story to the name above instead of leaving it as it's named. The above is a more accurate reflection of the activities described herein. Is it possible to rename a story? Does anyone know? I could withdraw it and repost it, but I don't want any current fans mistaking it for a new story.

This story contains scenes of crossdressing, cuckoldry, man-on-man sex, and voyeurism. If these things aren't for you, please, read no further.

All characters are a minimum of eighteen years old.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From BSSH 02...

Neil squatted and introduced the rampantly erect head of his cock to Barry's asshole. Then, placing his hand on Barry's shoulder, Neil slowly drove his almost 6-inch dick into Barry's ass. Barry jumped as Neil broke through his knot but soon felt a divine feeling of completion as Neil completely filled his ass.

Barry moaned, "Oh, my goodness! Who would have thought having a cock in your ass could feel so good?"

"Me, for one," Gloria muttered as she took her vibrator out of her handbag.

Then, leaning back against the wall, she thrust the buzzing vibrator into her cunt and tweaked her nipples, watching Neil fuck her man.

'If Barry hasn't asked me to marry him by the end of the week, I'm going to ask him,' Gloria decided. 'With some more encouragement, he'll be just like daddy, except admitting he likes cock.'

Mark had no idea his wife and daughter knew of and accepted his fetish....

Caught up in the fantasy Gloria had created for them, Neil pounded Barry unmercifully for close to ten minutes. Neil hadn't had anal sex with anyone before, so he revelled in the new sensation of his cock sliding into a grippingly tight, warm anus.

Eager to impress Gloria, Neil counted backwards from 100 in threes, then sevens, then thirteens, trying to stave off his orgasm for as long as possible. But when he turned his head to discover the source of the squishing/slapping sounds he heard, and saw Gloria thrusting an at least 7-inch dildo into her gaping snatch, he lost it and exploded inside Barry's rectum.

"Arrrggghhh. Arrrggghhh!" Neil groaned as his orgasm crashed over him.

Unfortunately, as soon as Neil came, he remembered he was fucking a man, his best friend, in fact. Freaked out, Neil pulled out and, embarrassedly, not looking at either Gloria or Barry, put his clothes on and ran out of the unit. Barry tried to grab Neil's arm, but Neil ripped it out of his grasp and bolted from the room.

"Let him go, Baz," Gloria said. "Text me his address, and I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"You mean you'll go fuck him tomorrow and convince him he's not gay," Barry spat, terrified and angry that he may have lost one of his few true friends.

Arching an eyebrow, Gloria said, "And what if I do? Five minutes suckling on these fine puppies," she cupped her luscious breasts and shook them at Barry, "and even gay Nigel isn't so gay anymore. Now, Baz, are we going to argue, or are we going to fuck?"

Still angry and feeling quite bullish, Barry said, "We're going to fuck, of course. Now bend over the kitchen table and prepare to receive."

Chuckling to herself, Gloria did as Barry demanded. The phone books were soon back in place, and Barry's meagre todger was sliding into her wet pussy at an upwards angle once more. Again, this angle worked. Gloria knew that, even when she was still a virgin, she didn't have the tightest of cunts, but with this upwards thrust, Barry's dick touched her Gspot and the top and bottom of her pussy at the same time.

"Gawd, that's good, Baz," Gloria moaned. "Slap my ass, and I'll cum for you."

Grunting urgently as his orgasm neared, Barry slapped Gloria's big, round ass hard as he thrust as deeply into her as he could.

"Tweak my tits," Gloria gasped.

Barry could just reach at this angle, so he grabbed them between thumb and forefinger and pulled and twisted mercilessly. However, Barry found the harder he pulled and twisted, the louder Gloria's moans became.

"Fuck, yes, Barry," Gloria screamed as she squirted over Barry's shaft.

Feeling Gloria's pussy gushing over him allowed Barry to relax his grip on his orgasm and cum deliciously into Gloria. Gloria was so pleased with how things were progressing she snuggled up with Barry and slept peacefully.

Barry needed to be at work by 6.00 am the next morning, so when the alarm went off, he extricated himself from under Gloria's arm, kissed her lightly on the cheek, quietly got dressed and left the unit. On his way to work, he changed his mind and rang his supervisor to say he had some personal business to take care of, and wouldn't be in until Wednesday.

Because Barry is a good and reliable worker, the supervisor reluctantly allowed an additional day off. Happy, Barry drove to his local McDonalds to wait for the shops to open. When Westfields Toombul opened at 9.00 am, Barry entered Michael Hill jewellers and bought the biggest diamond engagement ring he could afford. Using 'Afterpay' meant the ring was a quite impressive three carats in size.

Knowing Gloria would probably have left for work, Barry phoned and asked her to meet him at a café near her work. Wondering what he could possibly want and a little exasperated, Gloria agreed, but stated she had no more personal time and needed to get to work on time.

Gloria was waiting with two coffees when Barry entered the café. Luckily, the café was empty when Barry arrived. Shaking like a leaf, Barry went to one knee in front of Gloria, opened the small ring box, and asked, "Gloria Swanson, will you do me the honour of marrying me?"

Stunned, Gloria stared vacantly at Barry for a while. Then, it suddenly dawned on her that Barry was making every effort to change to become someone she could marry. Someone she could have, hold and have children with, yet still enjoy a wide variety of lovers and sexual experimentation. Not only enjoy, but she could actively explore her sexuality with this man.

'I wonder if he'll recruit lovers for me as daddy does for mum?' Gloria mused. But she squealed joyously and said, "Yes! Yes, Barry, I'd love to be your wife!"

The café had suddenly filled with customers as Barry knelt in front of Gloria. A chorus of congratulations blew through the room.

Gloria held her hand out to admire the ring. She quickly realised it was huge. She knew her mother's ring was at least two carats, but she thought hers was bigger still, "Barry, my ring is beautiful. Pure white diamond and more than two carats! I, I don't know what to say, but, wow, thank you, baby!"

Gloria decided to blow off work today. She needed to take Barry on an immediate trip to Toowoomba to tell her mum and dad and watch her mum eat her heart out at her bigger, more expensive ring. Pulling her phone out, she called her boss, Stan. Stan had been trying to get into her pants for the last two years. Gloria was tempted, but Stan had halitosis, and Gloria loved being passionately kissed as her lover fucked her, so she refused his advances. But, if he gave her today off, she'd blow him after work tomorrow as a thank you.

When Gloria said she needed the day off, Stan sighed but said it was okay, "You owe me though, Miss Swanson. I expect to collect when you return."

A thought from the previous night flitted through Gloria's mind, "Your friend Neil. Is he working today?"

"He's on afternoon shift. So he'll be home at the moment," Barry replied.

"Good," Gloria answered. "I'll go sort him out, and then we need to go and see my mum and dad. When we get back, we'll tell your dad."

"You're going to fuck Neil, aren't you?" Barry stated.

Deciding to test the commitment of the 'new' Barry, Gloria replied, "Yes. Do you know a better way to convince Neil he's not gay just because he fucked your ass?"

"No heterosexual man can refuse you, my love," Barry said softly.

"Nice to know, but it doesn't answer my question."

"I'm not sure I can be like your dad, Gloria. But I'm willing to be your husband whilst allowing you your dalliances, as long as you never give your heart to anyone other than me."

Gloria kissed Barry as devoutly as she knew how, "You will always have my heart, baby. Now hug me, pat my ass, and send me off to fuck your friend and save your friendship."

Smiling resignedly, Barry did exactly that.

As she drove to the address her newly betrothed had texted her, a refrain kept playing through Gloria's mind. 'I'm engaged. I'm engaged. A man loves me enough to let me be me. I'm engaged.'

Gloria felt excited and exhilarated. She was off to fuck a man, and her soon-to-be husband had given his permission.

'Shame Neil isn't hung like Ben,' Gloria thought. 'Still, almost six inches is enough, as long as he knows how to use it.' Then, a sudden wicked thought flew through her, 'And even if he doesn't, I can teach him. Fuck!' She further thought, 'I wish Barry could watch me seduce him.'

Thirty minutes later, Gloria knocked on Neil's front door. Neil opened, and before he could speak, Gloria was on him. Locking her lips onto Neil's and with her hand around his head, Gloria backed Neil up until the back of his knees hit his couch. When Neil fell onto the couch, Gloria hiked up her short skirt and straddled him. Then, peeling her top off and dropping her bra, Gloria guided Neil's mouth onto her full breasts.

"Do you like my titties?" Gloria asked. "Do you like these luscious melons in your face and mouth? If you do, then nurse on my nipples, baby. Make me hot for you."

Although Neil was shocked at Gloria's blatant sexuality, he wasn't giving up a chance like this. Neil had slept fitfully, worried fucking his best friend made him gay. He'd considered heading to a nearby brothel to fuck a woman to convince himself he wasn't gay, but he didn't think it would help. However, fucking an earthy slut like Gloria until his balls spat out his urethra would do it.

Neil nursed Gloria's nipples as she ground herself on his flagrantly erect todger. Before Neil could even think, Gloria raised herself up, unzipped him, fished his cock out, and sat firmly down on it. Neil's penis slid deeply inside Gloria.

"Now fuck me," Gloria demanded. "Cum inside me as quickly as you can. Then we'll talk, okay?"

Holding Gloria's shoulders, Neil thrust up into her as hard as he possibly could. No more than ten strokes later, he groaned and burst his seed inside her.

Gloria had almost made it with him. Another four or five strokes and she would probably have orgasmed when she felt Neil cum. Unfortunately, Neil didn't last that long.

Letting Neil's deflating dick fall out of her, Gloria snuggled Neil's head to her lush bosom and said, "You're worried that fucking a man, your best friend, makes you gay, aren't you?"

With a soft sob, Neil nodded.

"Do you like the feel of my tits on your face, baby?"

Neil nodded.

"How many gay guys like boobies, do you reckon?"

As Neil thought about that, Gloria leant back and took his slimy with cum cock in her hand. To her delight, Neil's erection grew.

"What about pussies, Neil? How many gay guys cum as quickly into a woman's pussy as you just did?"

Misunderstanding Gloria, Neil blushed and said, "Sorry about that."

"Neil, you Muppet! Cumming inside me that quickly is a compliment on how sexy I am, you know that, right?"

"I thought it only showed how useless a fuck I was."

"To some women, yes, it would, honey," Gloria explained. "But, tell me, am I responsible for your orgasm? Or are you responsible for mine?"

"I'm responsible for yours and mine."

"Fucking feminist, lesbian bitches," Gloria muttered. "So, because of the feminist bullshit our media and education system has instilled in you, you, as a man, are responsible for ensuring sex is good for you and the woman?"

"Yes."

"And the woman should just lie there and enjoy what her partner does? With no responsibility for showing and/or telling her sexual partner what she needs to get off? Without any clues whatsoever, the man needs to work out what the woman needs to have an orgasm and then do that?"

"Yes. But now you say it out loud, it seems a little ridiculous."

"According to our socialist media and education system, a woman's arousal and orgasm have nothing to do with her? Therefore, it's up to the man to work out what to do to turn her on? If he doesn't do that, then it's sexual assault, right?"

"Yes, that's what I've been taught."

"What about ongoing mutual consent?"

"I need it at every step to make love with a woman."

"When you opened the door, and I grabbed you, did you ask me for permission? Did I ask for yours?"

"No."

"When I kissed you and made you back up, did I ask permission? Did you?"

"No."

"When I took you in my hand and guided you into me, did I ask permission? Did you?

"No."

"When I demanded you fuck me, did you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You gave me permission."

"And even if I hadn't?"

"I'd've fucked you, anyway."

"Why?"

"Because you obviously wanted me to."

"Did I verbally give you consent?"

"No."

"So you raped me?"

Neil thought about this for a time, then said, "Technically, yes. I didn't ask for, or receive, consent. So, yes, according to what I've been taught, I raped you."

"Jaysus, this world is fucked up, Neil. Even for one nanosecond, did you think I was objecting?"

"No."

Gloria considered things, and then inspiration hit her, "So, to be clear, according to what our feminist, socialist education and media systems has taught you, you raped me, yes?"

Almost crying, Neil answered, "Yes."

"How many gay guys rape women, Neil?"

Realising he'd been gazumped, Neil grinned and said, "None, I'd assume."

"Good," Gloria iterated, "Now, Mr Neil Robinson. Do you want to rape my ass or mouth next?"

Feeling better, Neil answered, "Is only one other hole available?"

"No. Assuming you can go at least two more times?"

A thought entered Neil's mind, "Aren't you and Barry, like, a thing?"

"Yes," Gloria replied. "Barry asked me to marry him before I came to see you."

"You obviously refused him."

"No, I said yes," Gloria said calmly.

Shocked, Neil responded. "But you're here, now, fucking me!"

"With Barry's permission."

"What?"

"Baz and I will have an open relationship. As long as our hearts remain pure to each other, we will give our bodies to many others, including you."

"Wait, you mean I can fuck you with Barry again?"

"Yes, if you want."

"Baz and I can double-team you?"

"Yes, and you can fuck Baz again as I watch and masturbate."

"Shit! Doesn't that make me gay?"

"You silly man," Gloria said. "No, at worst, it makes you bisexual. But, in reality, you'd just be sexually free. Free to enjoy any activity or activities with anyone who makes you feel horny." Gloria thought as she slowly masturbated Neil back to total hardness. "I fuck girls, Neil. Does that make me a lesbian?"

"Fuck, no," Neil moaned as Gloria wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft. "Girls getting it on with girls is so fucking hot!"

Gloria cupped Neil's balls and lightly stroked her fingers underneath them and along his perineum. Then, letting his shaft out of her mouth, Gloria asked, "So girls fucking girls is hot, but guys getting it on is ick?"

Disappointed that Gloria was now only playing with his balls, Neil tried to push her head back down. When Gloria resisted, Neil groaned and said, "Well, yes. Poofters having sex is gross."

"Did you hear me complaining last night?"

"No. You seemed to like it."

Gloria's spare hand wrapped around Neil's shaft as she began stoking his arousal, "So, if I wanted you to do it again, would you?"

Gloria's mouth surrounded the entirety of Neil's cock as soon as her sentence finished.

"Yes!" Neil moaned. "I'd do anything if you'll keep doing that!

Gloria's head bobbed faster on Neil's cock. Now her fingers played along Neil's perineum closer and closer to his pucker hole. Briefly taking her hand away from Neil's ass, Gloria allowed some saliva to drip from where her mouth connected to Neil's cock onto her fingers. Using this lubrication, Gloria gently worked her finger into Neil's ass.

"Oh, Gawd," Neil groaned as Gloria expertly found his prostate with her index finger.

With only a few quick strokes across Neil's P-spot, Gloria quickly brought him to orgasm. Hissing, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," like steam escaping a pressure boiler, Neil filled Gloria's warm, wet mouth.

Holding Neil's ejaculation in her mouth, Gloria raised herself and leaned in to kiss him. When Neil opened his mouth to receive Gloria's tongue, she pushed his semen in. Neil tried to pull away, but Gloria held his head firmly and forced Neil to accept what she had. Unwillingly, Neil allowed his semen to slide onto his tongue, fully expecting to spit it out as soon as Gloria released him.

But when Gloria leaned back, she wouldn't allow Neil up, "Swallow," Neil," she demanded. "Swallow, and I'll let you butt fuck me as soon as I make you hard again."

Unwilling but not prepared to give up a chance of cumming in Gloria's tight ass, Neil grimaced and swallowed.

'Fuck!' He thought. 'What if she wants me to suck off Barry?'

Neil already knew he'd do it if it meant he got to double-penetrate Gloria.

'What is it that being inside a woman with another man that makes it so hot?' Neil wondered. 'It couldn't be that he liked the feel of his friend's mouth on his balls and shaft as he thrust into Gloria, could it? Nah. It's the forbidden fruit of two-on-one sex. Having my balls hit Barry's lips and tongue as I fucked her doesn't mean a thing.'

Even so, he couldn't help the twitch his slowly inflating cock gave as he thought about his balls banging against Barry's as they both ploughed Gloria's lower fuck holes. Plus, he conveniently forgot how he couldn't help but tickle Barry's cock and balls with his toes when he felt his friend's tackle on his feet.

Noticing Neil's inflating todger, Gloria smiled and took it in her hand, "Started without me, didja?"

"Thinking about fucking your sexy ass has me as hot as a recently fired pistol, Gloria," Neil lied.

"Stand up," Gloria commanded.

Once Neil stood, Gloria sat on the couch and took Neil into her talented mouth. Using her finely honed oral skills, Gloria had Neil's cock rock-hard and aching to cum in no time. Now her lover was hard, Gloria let her saliva build up in her mouth and swirled as much of it around Neil's cock as possible. Then pushing Neil away, Gloria got on her hands and knees on the couch. Next, she spread her knees so that her ass was low enough for Neil to penetrate her. Then she spat on her fingers and wet her starfish.

"Shove your cock in my cunt first, Neil. Once it's covered with your and my juices, don't hold back, lover, jam it my ass, and fuck me as hard as you know how."

'Fuck, what a precocious slut,' Neil thought. 'How lucky is Barry that he found her? How lucky am I that he lets me share her?' Then Neil laughed only half-jokingly to himself, 'Maybe I should blow him to show my appreciation,' he thought.

Even as he thought the above, Neil slid his throbbingly erect dick into Gloria's well-stretched and lubricated ass. Feeling Gloria clenching her knot around the head of his cock almost precipitated Neil's orgasm. To gain some control, he pulled his right hand back and slapped Gloria's wobbly right ass cheek.