Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of crying out and jumping forwards as Neil thought she would, giving him time to get his dick under control, Gloria moaned, tilted her head back, and growled, "Yes, Neil! Slap me harder, baby. Make me your slut."

Internally shrugging, Neil thought, 'Why not?' Neither Gloria nor Barry had given him any ground rules, so he'd go along with everything Gloria wanted until someone explained the rules. So, lifting both hands from where they grasped Gloria's big hips, Neil brought them resoundingly down onto Gloria's chubby ass.

When Neil's hands crashed onto Gloria's ass, her ass' sphincter clenched deliciously on his tool, so Neil walloped her again.

"Ugh," Gloria grunted as Neil smacked her. "Ugh," She repeated and pushed her ass back at the cock driving into her. "Harder, hit harder. Fuck me faster," Gloria demanded.

Shaking his head at the wonderment of being allowed to fuck such an open, earthy woman, Neil began alternating his slaps. Slap her right ass cheek, thrust hard and fast into her ass. Slap the left ass cheek, repeat. The glorious sounds of an ass being joyfully slapped echoed through Neil's lounge.

The staccato rhythm of left-hand smack, pelvis smack, right-hand smack, pelvis smack drove Gloria swiftly to her orgasm's peak. "I'm about to cum, Neil," Gloria moaned. "Slap both cheeks together as hard as you can as you jam into me, and I'll explode."

'At last,' Neil thought. 'It feels like I've been gritting my teeth and trying to hold on by subtracting by seventeens forever.'

Doing what he'd been told, Neil stretched his arms above his head before swinging downwards as hard as he could, bringing both palms smashing down onto Gloria's ass.

'That's going to leave a mark,' Neil thought smugly. 'See that and know I fucked your fiancé hard, Baz. I hope it makes you green with envy.'

Feeling Neil's final, forceful wallop, Gloria jerked, her ass' sphincter spasmed, and her juices gushed from her pussy over Neil's balls as she moaned her way through a tremendous orgasm. Gloria's milking ass finally overcame Neil's determination, and he growled as he spat cum viciously into Gloria's colon.

Collapsing onto the sofa, Neil moaned, "You are some great fuck, Gloria. Shame we won't be able to do this again."

"Why won't we be able to do this again, Neil?"

"Because you're marrying my best friend."

"Will that stop you? It won't stop me. Oh, I'll check that Barry's okay with me fucking you by myself again, but I don't see a problem."

"You think Barry will let us continue to fuck?" Neil asked disbelievingly.

"Especially after I bring him the delectable little treat I have in mind for him because he let me do this, Neil, then, yes. In fact, I think he'll almost send me over regularly as long as I keep letting him have his treat."

"What treat?" Neil asked.

"That's between Baz and me for now, baby. But if you're a good boy and use your tongue to give me another orgasm, I promise I'll bring Baz and his treat over with me sometime."

"But your ass and pussy are full of my cum," Neil pointed out.

"And?" Gloria queried. "Look, Neil, if you want this to be a one-time thing, show me where the shower is, and I'll clean up and go home. I promise you that Barry won't mind tonguing me with the remains of you still inside me."

Seeing the sweetest piece of ass he'd ever tasted about to storm out had Neil on his knees between Gloria's plump thighs in a flash. So, closing his eyes and pretending that it was only Gloria's arousal he was tasting, Neil brought Gloria to a final orgasm before she kissed him and left.

Suddenly jealous of his best friend, Neil thought, 'Fuck, what an awesome slut. I wonder if she's got a sister I can date.'

Gloria was so full of cum that she almost squelched as she walked to her car. Smiling, she thought, 'Wonder if my husband-to-be is masturbating thinking about me getting fucked by his best friend? Wonder if he'll eat Neil's cum out of my pussy and ass when I get home.'

The answer to both questions was, 'Yes'. Afterwards, Gloria was so happy that she proudly showed Barry her welts and let Barry cum in her ass before she showered and got ready for their imminent trip to Gloria's parents.

Meanwhile, Sunday, back at Ben's residence...

Sarah lay on her bed feeling a little sad and left out. She felt worse when she heard Ben and Emily laughing and chatting, then the sound of Ben's bedroom door opening and closing as they entered his room.

'How did that lusciously assed trollop snag Ben before me?' Sarah mused. 'Obviously, I played it too coy. But, on the other hand, I didn't want to be just another notch on Ben's belt, so I thought I'd play it cool and pretend I didn't fancy him at all, hoping that having a hot chick like me refusing to come on to him would make him come on to me. Well, that backfired.'

Sarah got up to look in her dresser's mirror. Her image confirmed that she was one 'hot chick'. If Sarah's overbite was a little more pronounced, she could make money as Buffy's lookalike. Sarah has a 34-24-34 body with a 34C bust. So her tits are a little bigger than Buffy's, too.

Sarah toyed with the idea of going to Ben's bedroom and joining him and Emily on the bed. 'I'll even eat her pussy for Ben if they let me play,' she thought.

Pride wouldn't let her make that step, though. Sarah took the room in Ben's house because, from the first moment of the interview for the room, she saw Ben's bulge lengthen as he asked her a few inane questions. Sarah loved sex, but being as beautiful as she was, she didn't think she needed to put much effort into pleasing her lovers. 'I'm gorgeous,' she thought. 'They should be glad I deign to notice them, let alone let them fuck me.' But now her attitude had allowed Emily to snare Ben ahead of her.

'If I'd been a little more forward, I'd be living here rent-free for the tiny price of letting Ben fuck me once a week or so,' she thought.

'I'm horny,' Sarah admitted to herself. 'That boy yesterday showed promise, but, unfortunately, he was a bit of a 'two pump chump'. He did last long enough for me to get off the second and third time, though,' she giggled.

'And the fourth and fifth time,' her subconscious filled in.

'So?' Sarah asked it. 'It's not like I'm going to see him again.'

'If you'd let him make love to you this morning, as he wanted, you wouldn't be so needy, now,' that little voice pointed out.

'That two pump chump wouldn't have got me off again this morning! Not until the third or fourth time again!' Sarah whispered fiercely. 'Besides, when we woke, the others were already up. I couldn't let them know by my loud orgasms that I'm really nothing but a slut!'

'How loud were you when Gloria pounded your ass?' Her conscience snickered.

'Shut up!' Sarah hissed at her subconscious. 'It's not like Gloria is easy to refuse!'

'You didn't even try,' Sarah's inner voice chortled.

'Well,' Sarah answered herself. 'I was horny and needy then, too.'

'Did you keep 'chump's' phone number? You could get him over.'

'I don't call men to fuck me,' Sarah reminded her subconscious, 'Men call and beg me to let them fuck me.'

Tiring of this internal conversation, Sarah, dressed in a pair of tiny denim shorts and a top that left her gorgeous back and sexily toned stomach bare, put on a pair of strappy wedge sandals and headed out to get coffee. Heading to her current favourite coffee shop, Sarah ordered a vegan cheese, one egg white omelette on gluten-free toast and a medium black coffee. Then, asking for some low-fat milk, she added just a dash before settling into a two-person booth and bringing her Instagram page up.

'Ugh!' She thought. '75,000 followers. Still well short of the 100,000 I need to become a 'social media influencer'.'

Sighing, she briefly thought of making a sex tape, Kim Kardashian style, and 'accidentally' letting it leak to the media.

'Knowing my luck, the only person that would see it would be mum,' she thought. 'Then, as she's threatened to do in the past, she'll disown me. Not that it would make much difference to my current financial situation.'

Sarah's dad had left a sizeable inheritance, but it had all gone to his wife, Sarah's mother. Sarah's mother was busily drinking her way through it. She steadfastly refused to help her daughter out.

"You had a good, high-paying job and threw it away on a whim. As ye sow, so shall ye reap, Sarah."

"May I take this seat?" A deep, dark, cultured voice asked.

Looking up, Sarah saw a tall, lithe, very black man smiling at her. Sarah quickly looked around the café. There were at least four other vacant seats with no other patrons the man could have sat at.

Cast out of her reveries, Sarah huffily asked, "Why? Why not sit at one of the vacant tables?"

"Because then I'd have to sneak glances at you when you didn't notice, instead of sitting opposite you and ogling openly," the man replied.

Sarah found herself smiling, despite herself, "Well, we couldn't have that, now could we?" She laughingly said. "Ogle away, Mister...?" Indicating he should take a seat.

"You're going to laugh when I tell you my name," the man said as he sat down.

"Why would I do that?" Sarah asked.

"Because it's Leroy Brown," Leroy answered.

Trying her best not to snigger, Sarah said, "Really? Surely you jest?"

Leroy threw his head back and laughed, "Why would I joke about something so serious, Miss...?"

"Tatiana Gorbachev," Sarah replied. If the man was going to give her a ridiculous made-up name, she would return the favour.

'Leroy' laughed uproariously again, "Tatiana?" Leroy chortled. "Tatiana Gorbachev? Oh, my Lawd, I've stumbled across Russian royalty! Seriously, 'Tatiana', my name is Leroy Loggins. I'm a basketball player signed with The Brisbane Bullets. But I love the reactions when I tell people my last name is Brown."

Sarah was peripherally aware that her favourite social media apps had mentioned The Bullets had signed an aging NBA basketball star named Leroy Loggins. He was thirty-five, single, and around seven years older than her. His reputation suggested he was a clean-living professional sportsman. Sarah thought the article she had read hadn't mentioned any scandal associated with his name.

Looking Leroy over, Sarah thought, 'Hmmm, nice. Taller than me, so I can wear my highest heels without fear of dwarfing him. Leanly muscled but obviously fit and strong. Well known, but basketball isn't big in Australia, so not too many teenaged sports sluts throwing themselves at him. Famous enough that my being with him will add to my following, this might be fun.'

With a smile, Leroy stated, "I thought it was me that was supposed to be doing the ogling, Miss Gorbachev."

Giving Leroy her best smile, Sarah said, "It's Sarah Geller, Leroy."

"Buffy?" Leroy laughed.

"Almost," Sarah responded. "Her name is Sarah Michelle Gellar. Mine is plain Sarah Geller. I'm told I look a little like her."

"More than a little, Sarah," Leroy answered as he took her hand in both of hers. "May I call you Buffy as I get in the buff with you?"

It was such a terrible line that Sarah had to laugh. To her surprise, though, she found herself answering, "Perhaps, Mr Loggins. Spend the day impressing me, and I'll think about it."

Leroy kissed the upturned palm of Sarah's hand, "Perhaps it is you that should spend the day impressing me, Miss Geller."

"I'm one hot chicky babe, Leroy," Sarah replied unselfconsciously. "Men fall over themselves trying to impress me."

"And I'm an NBA star that's made seven appearances in the annual All-Star Game, Sarah. Literally thousands of women have thrown their panties at me."

"They're called knickers over here, Mr Leroy."

"Panties, knickers, whatever, I could open my own Victoria's Secret store with all the ones thrown at me."

"Confident of yourself, Mr Loggins, aren't you?" Sarah almost hissed.

"As are you, Miss Geller," Leroy shot back. "Look, forget it. I saw you and thought you were a nice girl. But, obviously, you're another stuck-up, pretty, rich bitch. I could have fucked a thousand of you if that was my way, so enjoy your egg toastie and coffee and have a good day."

Leroy stood to leave. Realising she'd let her bitterness at Emily getting Ben before her affect her conversation with Leroy, Sarah said, "No, Leroy, please. Stay and chat with me. I'm sorry. Like my mother before me, I spend way too much time being a bitch before I let the real me surface. I'm really nice, I swear. Please give me another chance. Oh, I'm not rich or stuck-up, either. But I am pretty and a bitch!"

Hesitating momentarily, Leroy grinned and said, "Okay. I'll talk with you. But I won't make love to you until at least our third date."

Straight-faced, Sarah said, "Does today count as our first date?"

After a moment's consideration, Leroy replied, "Yes."

Smiling, Sarah said, "Good, then you got up to leave but came back when I asked. So we're now having our second date."

Leroy threw his head back and laughed again, "How soon before we have our third date, Miss Geller?"

"As soon as you walk out of this café, then walk back in, Mr Loggins."

Grinning, Leroy stepped outside and then re-joined Sarah. "Your place or mine, Sarah?" Leroy said softly.

"Yours, Leroy, please. I'll explain on the way."

Hailing a passing cab as they walked out of the café, Sarah sat as close to Leroy in the backseat as their seatbelts would allow. Sarah snuggled her head onto the much taller Leroy's shoulder.

'What is it about him that makes me feel safe?' Sarah wondered. Then she realised he made her feel like she did with Daddy and once again felt the sting behind her eyes that he'd been taken from her and her mother way too early. A drunk driver got him only a few days before Sarah's eighteenth birthday.

'Leroy has the same calmness and positivity that daddy had. The same self-assuredness that isn't even close to arrogance, just a strong sense of themselves and who they are.' Sarah smiled, 'We'll see. If he lets me push him around and dominate him like the rest of the wimps I've dated, he'll join them on the discard pile.'

"I hope you don't mind, Sarah, but I'm still living in the serviced apartment that The Bullets got for me when I signed to come over. I haven't had the chance to go house or apartment shopping yet."

Sarah squeezed his arm, "We call them units over here, Leroy."

Leroy turned his dark eyes onto Sarah, "If you're going to spend all day correcting me, Miss Geller, this date will be as short as the other two."

With that, Sarah felt that old familiar tingle between her thighs, 'He could be the one,' she thought. 'The one to finally tame me. But if he thinks he can be a control freak and dominate me, then, yes, this date will be short. Very short.'

In answer, Sarah stretched her neck up and lightly kissed Leroy's jaw before shifting the hand she held to between her thighs. Not close to her pussy, but definitely further above the knees than strictly modest.

"I'd bring you back to the house I share, but four other people live there. We each have our own room, but the rest of the house is communal. I wanted to spend time alone with you today. If we click, I'll bring you home to meet the 'family' soon. But I have to warn you, they're all pretty wild."

"Do all four of you rent the house?"

"Five, including me. No. Ben Stokes owns the house. It's massive, with five bedrooms, two lounges, a huge patio with a hot tub, a swimming pool and a four-bay garage. The rest of us rent rooms from Ben. There's Ben himself, of course. Then there's Nigel, Gloria and Emily. I was certain Nigel was gay, but he's already banged Gloria a couple of times. Plus, he had an arm around an extremely pretty Asian woman when I got up this morning, so now I'm not so sure."

"Who is Ben?" Leroy asked.

"Ben is a retired Rugby League star that's made it rich on the stock and property markets. He was worth a lot, but his ex-wife took him to the cleaners when she took off to Adelaide with his daughter. Ben rents the rooms out to help pay for the mortgage he had to take out to pay off the debts his ex accumulated."

"And how did you get to be living there?"

Deciding to lay her cards on the table, Sarah said, "I was a foolish girl with foolish notions, Leroy. I had a respectable, well-paid job as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of one of Brisbane's largest corporations, but I wanted more. I already had over 10,000 followers on my Instagram and Snapchat platforms, so I quit my job, but not before giving the handsy prick I worked for a gob full of advice about where he could stick his roaming hands. Then I tried to become a Social Media Influencer, but that's taking much longer than I imagined to happen."

"How many followers do you have now?"

"Approximately 75,000."

"I have over two million."

"Wow!"

"Why don't you go back to being a Personal Assistant in the meantime as you build your following?"

"Because I mouthed off at the MD, he spread the word that he had to let me go because I was 'difficult' to work with. Know of many P.A.s that are 'difficult to work with' working?"

"I can't imagine there'd be many," Leroy admitted. He turned to face Sarah, "Sarah, you seem like a nice girl underneath the snotty, pretty bitch, exterior, but did you know who I was before I sat down? Are you using me to boost your following?"

Letting Leroy's arm go and knowing the date was about to end, Sarah admitted, "No. I didn't know who you were when you sat down. But when you told me your actual name, I recognised it. And yes, guilty as charged, I thought you would help boost my numbers. But, Mister Loggins, I thought you were a typical sports jock using his fame to seduce a sexy white girl for a bit of fun. So I thought we could do that and raise my profile at the same time. But you're not, are you?"

Taking Sarah's hand and putting it back on his upper arm, Leroy said, "I did go down that road for a time when I was a younger man, Sarah. But in the end, Mama taught her boy better than that. If my Mumma had seen me as I was then, she'd have boxed my ears but good!"

Leroy faced Sarah again, "I've had two girlfriends that I've had sex with in the last eight years, Sarah. After coming home from practice one evening, I found my latest girlfriend being double-teamed by two of my so-called teammates. It seems I'm a fading star, and she wanted to date a rising one."

The bitterness was evident in Leroy's voice.

"What I'm saying, Miss Geller, is this - If all you want is a casual fling to get some sexy pictures out on your Social Media pages and boost your following, then tell this driver your home address, and I'll drop you off. I don't need another gold digger in my life."

Sarah squeezed Leroy's arm again and snuggled closer, "Your Mumma sounds like a wonderful person if you respect her that much, Leroy."

"She was, Sarah. She really was."

"Was?"

"Yeah. That's the other reason I took the contract here. Sarah, I'm getting less than ten percent of what I could still get back in the states. But I lost Mumma at the same time I found my girlfriend cheating on me. I knew Mumma hadn't been well, but she had inoperable oesophagus cancer and didn't tell anyone."

With tears welling in her eyes, Sarah said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, Leroy. I know it doesn't help, but I wish I could have gotten to know her."

"Thanks. I came here to rebuild my life, Miss Geller. In the US, I'd be a bits player. The fill-in, the spare, the go-to guy when the stars were injured. Here, I'll be the big show, the main event. Sure, the money is less, but the experiences will be worth it."

Not knowing why, Sarah quietly said, "I lost my Daddy. A drunk driver wiped him out only four days before my eighteenth birthday. He was my rock --the one person who had my back no matter what. Mum and I, well, we clash. I'm too much like her, she says. She's never fully recovered from losing dad and drinks herself to sleep most nights."