Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You poor thing," Leroy said. "So, no job, nowhere much to live, and you can't go home. Baby girl, I thought I had it bad."

"I work, Leroy. I work part-time as a temp whenever I need to top up the bank account. But it's difficult to get anything I can really sink my teeth into and enjoy as a long-term thing."

The cab came to a stop outside an apartment block. Leroy looked around and said, "We're here. Do you still want to come inside? You can say no. I won't mind. But if you want to come inside and have coffee and a chat, that'd be nice."

Gently teasing, Sarah said, "You promised me sex on our third date, Mister Loggins. I'm not going home without it!"

Leroy grinned, paid the cab driver, slid out, and held the door for Sarah. Leroy obviously, and blatantly ogled Sarah's shorty-shorts covered snatch as she swung her legs out.

"Like what you see?" Sarah asked.

"Yes!" Leroy replied. "Very much!"

He took her hand, and they walked inside. When they got inside the elevator, Leroy inserted a key, turned it past where it typically went, and then pressed the up button twice. When the light for the fourteenth floor lit up, the elevator continued to rise. Leroy hadn't mentioned that he lived in this unit block's whole top-floor apartment. Only he, The Bullet's management, and the building's owner and staff could access this floor.

Stepping inside the luxury unit, Sarah stared and felt a little intimidated, "This is yours? All of it?"

"It's part of my playing contract for as long as I want it. I will buy my own place and invest in some other properties," Leroy answered. "But this is home sweet home for now."

Sarah thought she was being played. This rich, famous sports star couldn't want anything other than sex from her, surely? She didn't mind, she just didn't like to be played.

Sarah looked at Leroy doubtfully, "I think I'm a little out of my league here, Mr Loggins. This is a little overwhelming."

"What is?"

"This unit, you, everything. In your parlance, I'm just poor white trash, Leroy. You can, and have done, much better than me."

Grinning, Leroy said, "You don't think you deserve any of this, Sarah?"

"I think I'll be out the door as soon as a better proposition comes along."

Purposefully, Leroy misunderstood her, "You're going to dump me as soon as a bigger, richer sports star comes along? Oh, Miss Geller, I thought you had better morals than that!"

"No. I meant you'll dump me."

"Ah. So you're saying you have better morals than me, and I would callously do that to you?"

Tsking her finger under Leroy's nose, Sarah said, "I think you have a very glib tongue, Mister Loggins. And if you think I'm falling for it, think again!"

Leroy's grin grew wider, "It was not I who said, 'You promised me sex on the third date', Sarah. Plus, you stated you weren't going home without it!"

With her arousal about to soak through her shorty-shorts, Sarah waved her finger again and said, "So, Mister Loggins, are we going to continue to flirt? Or are you going to pick me up, take me to bed and make good on your promise?"

"Only if you truly want me to, Sarah. Fair warning, though. I don't do one-night stands. If you do, I'll call you a cab."

"You talk too much," Sarah growled. "Less talking, more picking me up and ravishing me."

Chuckling, Leroy did as Sarah wanted. He picked her up, threw her over his broad shoulder, smacked, then ran his fingers over her sexy ass and carried her to bed. Reaching his bedroom, Leroy threw Sarah on the bed and started to climb up on his knees. But before he could get on the bed, Sarah bounced up and pushed him back.

First, Sarah hauled on Leroy's polo shirt, ripping it up over his lean six-pack and well-defined pecs. Then, Sarah paused to run her hands over Leroy's body before she kissed and nipped his nipples. Next, Sarah dropped to her knees, undid and pulled out Leroy's belt, undid the button and zip on his trousers and pulled them down. Finally, Sarah helped Leroy step out of his sockless shoes and trouser legs.

Sarah hooked her fingers into Leroy's boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing a swelling, thick, almost 8-inch cock. It was uncircumcised, and its eye began to peek through its foreskin as the shaft hardened. Delighted, Sarah grabbed Leroy's cock, gently pushed his foreskin back behind the head, and then took it in her mouth.

Holding the shaft about halfway down, Sarah milked Leroy as she sucked and swirled her head around Leroy's glans. Then, turning her head to the side so she could look up at her lover, Sarah took as much of Leroy into her mouth as she could comfortably take and sucked voraciously. Her cheeks hollowed in against her teeth as she sucked. Once she saw that Leroy was watching, Sarah began bobbing her head, swirling her tongue and stroking Leroy's shaft.

Leroy's hands found Sarah's head, "Oh, Lawd, Sarah, that feels so good," he groaned. "I'm sorry, baby, but it's been a long time, and I'm going to cum real soon, okay? I'll let you know when."

Sarah didn't answer, she just bobbed and stroked faster.

"I'm about to cum," Leroy moaned.

Sarah's grip intensified, and she stroked faster still.

"Sarah!" Leroy warned.

Sarah let all but the head and glans of Leroy's dick out of her mouth before sliding her hand in a screwing motion along Leroy's shaft, milking him.

"Sarah!" Leroy exclaimed.

But it was too late. It had always been too late because Sarah wasn't letting Leroy's gift go to waste. Instead, she willingly accepted it into her mouth and swallowed it. Leroy blasted seven or eight shots into Sarah's mouth, each a little less than the last, but all heavy, thick, and full of semen.

Putting his hands under Sarah's armpits, Leroy picked her up until she was level with his mouth, her feet dangling in the air, then kissed her as well and as passionately as he knew how. Leroy did this willingly, despite Sarah's cum splattered mouth and cheeks.

Swinging Sarah gently, Leroy slid his large hand under Sarah's pretty posterior before lifting her and gently placing her in the middle of his bed. Kissing her mouth and running his tongue along her lips and teeth, Leroy slowly peeled Sarah's top off, exposing her firm, 36C breasts.

"My, my, you are gorgeous, baby girl," Leroy crooned as he cupped Sarah's breasts in his big hands.

Tipping his head forward, Leroy took Sarah's left nipple in his mouth and slowly circled it with his tongue. As he tongued one nipple, Leroy ran his thumb in matching circles over the other. Every time Leroy changed nipples. Sarah took a deep breath, arched her body off the bed, pressed her breasts up at Leroy's mouth then sighed as she sank back onto the mattress.

Delighted by his new lover's responsiveness, Leroy delayed moving to the next step. He wanted to see if he could make Sarah orgasm from breast stimulation only. But, although she moaned, groaned and thrust up at his hands and tongue, and her panties, knickers Leroy remembered, became so soaked with arousal that the wet patch seeped through her shorts, Sarah didn't drop off the edge into an orgasm.

Realising Sarah couldn't cum from breast stimulation alone, Leroy let his fingers drag slowly across Sarah's stomach and abdomen, down to the button on her shorts. Next, Leroy slowly traced a firm finger along Sarah's short's zip to above her clitoris. Then, Leroy changed his finger for his thumb and pressed firmly against Sarah's clit as he wriggled his thumb back and forth. Simultaneously, Leroy pushed his middle finger firmly against Sarah's shorts above her pussy's entrance before tapping on that same spot.

With a moaned sigh, Sarah came. Now, Leroy could feel the dampness over her opening. So, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down, Leroy pushed them off Sarah's long, svelte legs, taking her knickers with them. Using his basketball skills, Leroy threw them, so they landed on the back of the chair spread open. He hoped they would quickly dry, sparing Sarah any embarrassment.

Returning his hand to Sarah's knee, Leroy continued alternating his attention to her breasts with his mouth as he slowly stroked up Sarah's inner thighs. He stroked up one thigh, then let his fingers cross to the other before continuing their journey, slowly tracing towards Sarah's perineum.

Groaning with pent-up desire, Sarah spread her knees as wide as possible and bucked gently up at Leroy's questing fingers, trying to encourage him to move faster, stroke harder. Sarah knew her orgasm would erupt as soon as Leroy's fingers re-found her blood-engorged clitoris. Instead, Leroy's searching fingers found Sarah's perineum near her rosebud. Afraid Leroy wanted to take her anally, Sarah almost slammed her knees shut and shouted, "No". But Leroy's fingers went no further. Changing directions, Leroy's fingers softly tickled along Sarah's taint, stroking closer and closer to her lust filled and pouted open labia.

To Sarah's frustration, Leroy slid his fingers around her opening, past her blood-engorged clitoris, and back up over her toned stomach to her left breast. Leroy's fingertips gently pulled and tweaked Sarah's left nipple as he tongue lashed her right. Then, finally, mercifully, Leroy's lips kissed lower as his left hand joined his right on Sarah's breasts.

Kissing down across Sarah's taut tummy and abdomen, Leroy's lips encountered Sarah's tiny, tightly curled, blonde pubic strip. Sarah kept her bush tidily manicured into a tight triangle, with the bottom tip pointing like an arrowhead at her clitoris. So many of Sarah's previous lovers never seemed to find this delightful nub on their own, so Sarah had jokingly got the waxing lady to indicate her pleasure spot, hoping these boys would take the hint and find it.

Showing there was always an exception to the rule, Leroy's gliding tongue swiftly found Sarah's nubbin and, flattened out, slowly dragged across it. Sarah's hips bucked as a delighted grunt blew from her. Next, lapping like a cat at a saucer of milk, Leroy drank from Sarah's soaking pussy. Her nectar tasted sweet and tangy on his tongue.

Shifting his right hand off Sarah's left nipple, Leroy found Sarah's clit hood with his thumb and gently pulled it back, exposing her tiny sweet spot. Finally, lifting his mouth higher, Leroy lashed her nubbin before sucking it into his mouth. Then, biting gently, Leroy pulled back as he softly squeezed and twisted Sarah's right nipple.

"Oh... My... Fucking... Gawd!" Sarah yelled. Then faster, "Oh, my Gawd. Oh, my Gawd. Oh, my Gawd."

Her body tensed, lifting her off the bed from heels to shoulders. Then her face contorted into a rictus as Sarah loudly groaned through the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Collapsing onto the bed, Sarah encouraged Leroy up between her thighs until his ragingly hard erection touched the entrance to her vulva. Kissing him fervently, Sarah gasped, "You have to make love to me now, Leroy. I have to have you inside me right now! Oh, baby, that was so good. Let me make you feel good, too, okay?"

Smiling as he kissed Sarah back, Leroy allowed Sarah to guide him inside her. She felt hot, wet, and oh so tight around his bulging, thick cock. It took Leroy three full, hard thrusts to seat himself fully inside Sarah.

"Oh, Lawd," Sarah moaned. "Oh, Lawd. Oh, Lawd. So full. I'm so full. Oh, my Lawd, I feel so full and so fucKING GOOD!" Her voice rose to an almost scream as Leroy plumbed her depths.

This was how lovemaking was supposed to be, Sarah knew that. Give and take. Previously Sarah had allowed her lovers, even Gloria, to take from her. She'd never given herself to her lover. She was beautiful, stacked, and so Gawddamned sexy she didn't need to give of herself. Instead, her partners should fall to their knees and give thanks that she allowed them to share her body. Or so she thought.

But Leroy elicited a response. Nay, he demanded a response. And to Sarah's surprise, she wanted to impress him. Wanted to give him pleasure. She yearned for him to feel as good after his orgasm as she felt cumming on his tongue and fingers.

Using skills she didn't know she possessed, Sarah clenched the muscles inside her pussy down onto Leroy's thrusting cock as he pounded into her, and she bucked up at him. She released him as he slid back, then repeated her gripping as he moved forwards again.

Sarah's mouth opened of its own volition, and she began to babble, "You feel so good inside me, Baby. So big and hard. Your cock is magnificent, Leroy. You are beautiful, fuck me, baby. Make me your girl forever."

Leroy had had his share of lovers, especially when he'd signed a full-time contract with the Milwaukee Bucks as a seventeen-year-old. The period he'd told Sarah his mother would be ashamed of. But he'd never had a woman as responsive as Sarah. He found he wanted to pound her, fuck her, and make slow passionate love to her. He wanted to own and possess her magnificently sexy body, and he longed to throw his heart at her feet and beg that she love him back.

Emotions ratcheted through him until Leroy realised Sarah was about to take a gigantic fall off the peak of Mount Nirvana. Giving up control, Leroy pulled Sarah as close to him as possible and leapt off the peak with her. Together, they bucked, shuddered and thrashed as Sarah orgasmed and Leroy erupted inside her. Leroy's magnificently long cock was seated so deep inside Sarah that it hovered near her cervix. When he came, his semen splashed over onto it, and Sarah orgasmed even harder than she had earlier on Leroy's tongue.

Leroy came so hard that he would not have been surprised if his balls had shot into Sarah's welcoming pussy, too.

Leroy rolled and sagged onto the bed next to Sarah. Sarah wanted to roll and put her leg across Leroy but was worried he'd be bothered by the cum seeping out of her. Leroy quickly showed her how ridiculous that thought was by pulling in Sarah's shoulder until she rolled onto her side. Then he pulled on her knee until it rested across his pelvis.

With Sarah's head resting on his collarbone, her lips occasionally kissing his neck, Leroy dozed off. Sarah felt safe and satiated, but as she watched her lover doze, her arousal slowly peaked again. So, moving her thigh, Sarah began idly playing with Leroy's cock. She didn't really think too much about it other than thinking it felt good in her hand. But when it began to harden, Sarah realised she wanted him again.

So, getting up, Sarah moved to a kneeling position to take Leroy in her mouth. Cupping his big balls in her tiny hand, Sarah gently blew Leroy until he felt full and hard in her mouth. Then, wrapping her delicate hand around his shaft, Sarah accepted as much of Leroy's long, thick cock as she could without gagging and began to milk him as her sucking became more insistent.

Leroy awoke to find he was being deliciously blown. Unwilling to only take, he encouraged Sarah to swing 180 degrees and lower her cum filled pussy onto his mouth. Sarah was initially reluctant to let Leroy eat her out as her previous experiences told her that her lovers would be disgusted by the act. But Leroy was insistent, so she let him guide her onto his tongue.

Slowly and beautifully, Leroy and Sarah brought each other to another climax. Leroy knew he could orgasm at any time, so he patiently drove his lover back up to the peak of Mount Nirvana. Reaching their peak, they held each other tightly and leapt into oblivion. This climax wasn't as intense as their previous ones, but it was deeper and more profound. The reaction of lovers, not fuck buddies. They fell asleep, cuddled together.

Meanwhile, earlier that day...

Neil and Gin held hands as they tripped through the Farmers Market at South Bank. Gin was so pretty that no one took even a second glance as they strolled around other than to perve on her small tits and cute ass. Neil was astounded that he had found someone, anyone, as feminine as Gin that he believed he could love. Yet, at the same time, Gin was amazed that a gay guy as masculine as Neil could desire him. Both were too scared to mention their mutual attraction in case it destroyed their burgeoning relationship.

Finding an organic coffee stand, Neil kissed Gin lightly and asked if he/she wanted to sit at one of the tables and chat over a drink. At this point, Gin was so enamoured of Neil that he would have knelt and blown him if that was what Neil wanted. In fact, Gin would have sucked Neil off in the middle of the market, assuming Neil let him.

Taiwan has the most liberal view of LGTBQI issues of all of the Asian countries but is still behind the more liberal of the western countries. Gin would never have dared to go out dressed 'en femme' in Taiwan because he would be terrified his father would catch him. But, doing it here in Australia with Neil felt natural and relaxing, and Gin thought he could become his authentic self for as long as he stayed.

Gin had already started the process of obtaining his Australian residency. His area of study, radiography, was on the Australian Government's list of desired occupations. If Gin completed his qualifications, Australia would welcome his permanent residency and allow him to become a citizen.

Gin lived with John and Courtney Murray as an exchange student. Neither John nor Gin knew of the others crossdressing. However, Courtney had her suspicions and was working to bring her husband, known as Olivia when dolled up, and Gin crashing together as soon as opportunity presented itself.

Furthermore, Courtney knew the monthly debauched meetings her husband's and her Dominant, Samuel Brooks, orchestrated lacked transgirls other than her husband. Fucking, and being fucked by a transgirl was a popular fantasy for many men, so her husband serviced numerous partners at the monthly meets. But he alone wasn't enough. Therefore, if she needed to invite Neil to ensure Gin's appearance, she would. Courtney hoped Neil could accept watching Gin being fucked by numerous men.

After their coffee and still holding hands, Neil and Gin walked back to the train station and headed back to Ben's place, Nigel's home. It went unsaid that they would make love as soon as they got inside his room.

All about Ben...

Ben and Emily sauntered down the hallway towards Ben's bedroom. Emily smiled, anticipating loving and learning with her new man. Ben couldn't believe his luck that a twenty-one-year-old University student with a brilliant mind and a lush, gorgeous body could not only fancy him but want to fuck his brains out.

Ben and his ex-wife, Melanie, were high school sweethearts. Unfortunately, Melanie was insecure. Even though she is a gorgeous, dark-haired beauty with high, 34C tits and an ass you could bounce five-cent pieces off of, she spent her life insecure in Ben's love. Melanie's insecurities led her imagination into dark places, and even though Ben had remained faithful for all of their almost thirty-year-long marriage, Melanie didn't believe it.

Melanie's inability to conceive caused problems, mostly for her. Whenever the subject came up, Ben told her that if they were doomed to be childless, he would still love and want to be with her. Then, thankfully, after Melanie had given up on being a mother, Penny arrived.

Penny was only thirteen years old and wished she could have remained in Brisbane with Ben. Living in Adelaide with her mother and 'The Creep', as she called him, paled compared to the love and laughter she shared with her father. Penny's stepfather, Gerry, was a good guy, in reality, Penny admitted. He treated her mum well and devoted himself to her entirely. Plus, Gerry had a regular nine-to-five job, so he was home with her mother every night, unlike her dad. Penny knew her mum needed that.

Penny called Gerry 'The Creep' as a way of staying faithful to her father. Penny felt that if she came to love Gerry, she'd be betraying her dad.