Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised by the sudden, intense sensation, Emily leapt over the last two bases on Mount Orgasmic and straight off the cliff into a screamed orgasm.

Wailing like a banshee, Emily came and came until, with one last whined exhale, she passed out. Smiling, Ben lay on his side and turned Emily so he could spoon with her as she slept.

Nigel and Gin...

Nigel and Gin came home just in time to hear Emily's final screamed orgasm. Looking at each other and laughing, as well as more than a little aroused at the sexy scream they heard, Nigel and Gin rushed through the house to Nigel's room. Gin was busily pulling Nigel's pants down before Nigel got the door fully closed.

All about Nigel...

Nigel's upbringing was about as normal as it gets. He was one of three kids and the eldest by quite some margin. In an industrial accident, Nigel's father, Bart, lost his left leg below the knee. Not having income support meant that despite WorkCover funding Bart's recovery, his parents had no money to spare for raising more children for several years. Luckily, Bart and Nancy were young when they'd 'accidentally' had Nigel.

"Best thing I ever did was knock your mother up," his dad regularly growled at Nigel and the other two kids, Brett and Kimberly. "She's been my life and rock ever since I did. But if you kids are stupid enough not to use protection until you're ready to have kids, I'll knock your damned heads together!"

"Best thing I did was forget to take my pill," Nancy added. "I'd probably never have gotten married to your father if I hadn't. We were both young and having a lot of fun when I got pregnant. But I'm glad I did, as he's been my rock as much as I've been his."

It took Bart and Nancy seven hard-fought years to stabilise their financial position after Bart's accident. As soon as it was, Nancy immediately threw her pills away and tried to get pregnant. She and Bart had Brett and Kimberly as close together as possible. When Nancy announced she was pregnant for the third time, Bart made an appointment to be 'fixed', and they set about raising their family.

Nigel knew he was gay almost as soon as he was old enough to know about these things. His mum suspected, but hadn't said anything to Nigel or his dad. Hitting puberty confirmed to himself that he had no attraction to girls but loved the thought of being with a man.

Not sure of how his parents would react, Nigel kept his sexual orientation to himself until the night of his eighteenth birthday. That night, he caught a cab into Brisbane's Valley nightclub area, entered The Beat nightclub, a well-known gay bar, and allowed himself to be picked up.

The man Nigel chose to be his first lover was close to ten years older than he. When they got to William's (Will) place, Nigel explained he was a virgin and, up to this point, hadn't even touched a dick that wasn't his own. To Nigel's delight and relief, Will slowly, gently and beautifully introduced him to homosexual love.

First, Will sat Nigel down on his couch and offered Nigel a beer. Then, handing the bottle to Nigel, Will sat down close to, but not touching, Nigel. Giving his potential new lover time to relax and ease into things, Will asked Nigel questions about his life.

"What do you do for a living?" Will asked.

"I'm in my final year at High School."

"So you're eighteen?"

"Yes, today is my birthday."

"Couldn't wait another minute, huh?" Will teased.

Nigel blushed, "I wanted to make sure what I was doing was legal, in case dad freaked out, you know?"

"I sure do," Will acknowledged. "When I told my dad I was gay, he totally lost it and threw me out of the house. Luckily, mum turned him around, and although he's not 100% comfortable about it, we get along okay now."

"Yeah, I'm a little worried my dad will be the same. He's a bit of an old-school guy with a shearer's singlet, stubbies, flip-flops, and a beer belly, you know?"

Will placed a hand on Nigel's knee, and Nigel looked at it fascinatedly. Would it stay there? Or would Will slowly drag the hand up onto Nigel's throbbingly erect cock? Nigel hoped for the latter, of course.

"Where will you go to college?" Will queried.

"I'll do a computer and information degree through Griffith University at Nathan. I'm already accepted and will start in early March.

Turning to face Nigel, Will slid his hand a little more onto Nigel's inner thigh and traced slowly up to Nigel's tented zipper.

"Why don't you take that out, Nigel?" Will whispered. "It looks like it's being crushed in there."

Eagerly, Nigel leant back, unzipped and pulled his thick 9+ inch cock out through his fly.

"OMG, Nigel," Will moaned as Nigel's enormous cock sprang into view, "That thing's huge! What a waste to have kept it hidden for all these years."

Licking his lips, Will said, "May I touch it?"

Blushing, Nigel nodded, and Will wrapped his hand softly around Nigel's throbbing shaft. Unfortunately, even that small amount of stimulation was too much for Nigel, and with a grunt, he came. Not willing to waste Nigel's first orgasm caused by another, Will bent over and took the erupting organ in his mouth.

After swallowing Nigel's first gift, Will sat back, wiped his lips, and smiled at Nigel, "You weren't kidding, huh? You really are a virgin. Was that your first time cumming with someone else?"

Nigel blushed and dropped his eyes. Then, a little ashamed at his callowness, Nigel mumbled, "Yes."

"Then I'm doubly pleased you chose me," Will stated, lowering his mouth back onto Nigel's cock.

Not sure what to do with his hands, Nigel put them behind his head, leant back and groaned as Will took over two-thirds of his dick into his mouth. Then, working gently, Will shifted Nigel's pants down, exposing Nigel's cock, balls and perineum. Next, encouraging Nigel to sit on the sofa's edge, Will cupped Nigel's big, meaty balls and stretched his fingers along Nigel's taint towards his ass. Will then wrapped his hand around Nigel's engorged shaft short of his gag reflex and began to suck and milk Nigel.

Nigel managed to last more than two pumps this time. But not by too many. Groaning vociferously, Nigel squirted a second gift into his first lover's softly sucking mouth.

"That's good, Nigel," Will encouraged. "You'll gain better control after you've cum three or four times, so don't be bothered about it, okay?"

Deciding to let Will lead, Nigel nodded.

"Would you like to see my dick?" Will asked.

Nigel couldn't wait, so he nodded swiftly. Standing, Will slowly dropped his clothes to the floor until he stood in front of Nigel wearing only his clinging boxers. Will's solidly erect, almost 7-inch todger strained against the constraints of his underwear.

"Touch it," Will urged.

Aching with need, Nigel tentatively stretched his right hand out and touched his fingers to where Will's cock pulsed. Then, fascinated by the bulging veins showing through Will's boxers, Nigel ran his hand along Will's shaft.

"Your sexy innocence has me hotter than a firing pistol, Nigel," Will warned. "Keep that up, and I'm going to cum."

Looking up at Will's eyes and asking a silent question with his, Nigel waited for Will's nod before he hooked his fingers in the elastic of Will's shorts and slowly pulled them down. Seeing Will's thick cock bounce as the elastic briefly snagged on it, dragging it down, Nigel couldn't help himself and took another man's dick in his long-fingered hands for the first time.

'Warm,' Nigel thought. 'Just like mine, it's hard but somehow spongy as well. I wonder what he tastes like?'

"Take it your mouth, Nigel," Will urged. "You know you want to."

Unsure of what he was doing, Nigel clumsily accepted Will's cock's head into his mouth. Nigel had researched blow jobs, as well as watched plenty of porn, so he knew to ensure his first lover's cock stayed away from his teeth. But some of the intricate moves he'd seen the stars of the porn he'd watched do seemed a little beyond him. So Nigel contented himself with sucking Will's shaft and swirling his tongue around Will's crown and across his glans.

It was enough for Will. The excitement of being the recipient of this virgin's first blow job had Will on the precipice of an orgasm.

Tapping Nigel's shoulder, Will breathily said, "I'm going to cum, Nigel. Where do you want it?"

'Down my throat, of course,' Nigel thought but didn't say. Instead, he continued to suck, swirl and gently bob.

"Gawd, Nigel," Will groaned, then unloaded into Nigel's insistently sucking mouth.

"Some practice, and you'll be good at that, Nigel. You gave an exceptional first performance, though," Will reassured him. "I've had worse blow jobs from guys who have had sex for years."

Wanting to see how far Nigel was prepared to go, Will sat beside Nigel and took Nigel's cock in his hand. Then, turning so he could place his forehead against Nigel's, Will moved his chin forwards and lightly kissed Nigel's lips. Feeling Will's lips on his shocked and excited Nigel. So, he returned the kiss before letting Will's tongue find his. Nigel reached for Will's penis and was delighted to find it was already erect.

"Do you have lube and protection, Nigel?"

When Nigel shook his head, Will added, "If you're going out to hook up, always take some with you, okay? There are always many so-called straight and married guys, and homosexual sluts, looking for an ass to fuck, and they won't have protection or lube with them, but they'll bareback you at the drop of a hat. You deserve any disease you catch if you're foolish enough to let them. So, always take protection with you, okay? The old saying, right? It's better you have them and don't need them than need them but not have them.

"It's all good tonight, though. I have them. I'll be right back."

A few seconds later, Will hurried back into the lounge carrying a bottle of sex lube and about a half-dozen condoms. Neither Nigel nor Will had flagged even slightly in Will's brief absence, So Will dropped to his knees in front of Nigel and sucked Nigel's massive erection back into his mouth. Next, Will ripped open a condom package, placed the rubber between his lips and teeth, and then bobbed back down on Nigel's shaft, sheathing Nigel's todger as he did.

Now that Nigel's impressive wang was encased in protection, Will poured some lube on his hand and oiled up Nigel's cock. Next, Will poured some more lube out and bent to smear it around his rosebud. Then, shoving two fingers into his ass, Will ensured his love canal was ready to take Nigel into it.

Will wanted to feel Nigel's enormous crotch rocket sliding into his ass so badly that he hurriedly turned around and backed back until he felt his ass pressing against Nigel, "Hold your cock and guide me onto you, okay, babe?"

Holding his gigantic tool in one hand and Will's hip in the other, Nigel guided Will until Will's ass hovered over the head of his cock, "Squat down there," Nigel encouraged.

Lowering himself, Nigel felt Nigel's hot, precum-seeping head at the entry to his starfish. Then, with a deeply satisfied sigh, Will relaxed his muscles and let himself sink onto Nigel's wang. Will gave only the slightest twitch as Nigel's massive tool split open his knot. From there on, he only experienced a delightful feeling of filled completion as he sank until his ass rested against Nigel's pelvis with Nigel fully seated inside him.

"Fucking awesome, Nigel," Will groaned. "Give me a chance to get used to your size, and then you can fuck me, okay?"

When he'd headed out this evening hoping to lose his virginity, Nigel would have been satisfied if he had found someone willing to blow him and be blown by him. To have found an attentive and giving partner for his first sexual experience was more than Nigel could have dreamed for.

''I hope Will will fuck me, too,' he thought. 'Then I'd have done everything, sexually, a man can do with one partner all in the same night.'

Nigel could concentrate on these thoughts because, although he was inside someone for the first time, that someone wasn't moving. Unfortunately, Will took that moment to lustfully groan and start lifting and lowering himself up and down, Nigel's colossal wang.

Leaning back, Will took one of Nigel's hands and guided it onto his turgid cock, "Stroke me as you fuck me, please. You'll probably cum quickly, but don't worry about it, okay? You'll improve with practice, and I'm not bothered with today."

As if Will's words summoned his semen, Nigel roared, grabbed Will's hips, and thrust hard into his first lover's arse as his cock erupted inside Will's colon.

Embarrassed, Nigel whispered, "Sorry."

But Will laughed happily, "All good, my horny big-dicked man. You haven't even softened at all. Keep fucking me, and I'm sure you'll be good to go again."

Will was correct, Nigel found. Will's anal cavity still gripped delightfully on his rock-hard todger, and Nigel soon felt another orgasm approaching. But Nigel had now popped three times and had greater control of his arousal. By carefully considering his last calculus exam and thinking about the one question he wasn't sure he had answered correctly, Nigel kept thrusting up at Will as Will pushed down on him.

Remembering what Will had asked, Nigel snaked his right hand around Will's hip and grasped Will's nicely thick, almost 7-inch dick.

"That's good, Nigel," Will puffed. Don't squeeze quite so hard, and if you can reach the lube, put some on your hand and stroke instead of pulling me, okay?"

The lube was in easy reach, so Nigel soon had his oiled hand sliding deliciously up and down Will's copiously leaking cock.

"Fuck me harder, lover. Stroke me faster at the same time. I'm only barely holding on, Nigel. So come in my ass, and I'll cum with you, okay?"

Nigel growled and nodded, his need to orgasm suddenly urgent, "I'm cumming right now, Will. Here it comes!"

Both men ejaculated at the same time. Nigel's filling an already full condom, and Will's splashing over Nigel's hand and onto the floor.

"Follow me down to the showers, Nigel. I'll wash you and get your ass ready to take my cock, okay?"

On shaky legs, Nigel tottered after Will to the bathroom. When they got there, Will adjusted the water temperature to just short of scalding and insisted Nigel follow him in. It was too hot for Nigel, but he soon found the water soothing away his minor aches and tiredness.

Even though Will was slightly shorter than the 6-foot (183 cm) Nigel, Will stood behind him. Using a soaped loofa, Will washed Nigel's back, chest, stomach, and armpits. Then, dropping the loofa, Will picked up a washer and cleaned Nigel's ass, ass crack and taint. Then, making Nigel turn around, Will knelt and ensured Nigel's cock and balls were meticulously clean. When satisfied, Will sucked Nigel back into his mouth and was delighted to feel Nigel growing as he sucked.

Picking up the loofa, Will stood, turned and said, "Your turn." Handing Nigel the loofa.

Nigel washed Will as industriously as Will had cleansed him. Then, copying what Will did, Nigel knelt on the shower floor and took Will's rapidly inflating cock into his mouth.

"That's good, Nigel," Will gasped. "You're a quick learner."

Nigel cupped Will's tight nut sack and hollowed his cheeks out by sucking hard on Will's cock.

"Stop!" Will groaned. "If I cum in your mouth, I doubt I'll be able to get back up to cum in your ass, okay?"

Agreeing, Nigel stood up.

"My bedroom okay? Or do you want to fuck on the couch?" Will queried.

"The bed sounds good," Nigel mumbled.

When they reached the room, Nigel hesitatingly asked, "Where do you want me? On my back, or...?"

"You're probably too tall for me to fuck you doggy for your first time, Nigel. I can do it, but it'll be a bit rough and ready, and I don't think that's the best way for you to lose your virginity. If you were shy, I'd suggest you lie on your stomach, and I'll do you from behind. That way, you wouldn't have to look at me. But I'm thinking you really want this, so we'll fuck as lovers do. Face to face, with me on top. After that, if we can still go, you can ride me, okay?"

"Sounds good," Nigel replied. Then he thought, "As lovers do. So, you're going to kiss me, huh?"

"If you want me to."

"Yes, please."

"Then jump up on the bed, lover. I'll duck back to the lounge to grab the lube and condoms."

Will returned to find Nigel nervously fidgeting on the bed, unsure what to do.

"This time, it's all about you, okay, Nigel? All you have to do is relax and enjoy it. Let me show you how beautiful man love can be."

Nigel took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, relaxing his muscles as he did. Seeing Nigel relax, Will sat, then knelt on the bed before gently encouraging Nigel to lift and spread his knees. Nigel's nervousness had slightly dampened his arousal, so Will took the time to lick softly and then suck Nigel's flagging dick.

Nigel moaned, and blood poured back into his cock, bringing him back to maximum rigidity. Then, pushing Nigel's legs back and up, Will slid his mouth and tongue lower onto Nigel's taint and finally onto his rosebud. Nigel's groaned acceptance encouraged Will to continue, and he slowly added moisture with his tongue before introducing the tip of his finger to Nigel's starfish. At the first touch, Nigel jerked, and his sphincter closed tightly down. But with another soft exhale, Nigel forced himself to let go, and his rosebud fluttered partly open.

"Good boy," Will hummed. "More tongue and then some lube, okay?"

At Nigel's nod, Will rimmed his ass, homing swiftly onto the centre and forcefully tonguing it. Nigel's groans intensified, and Will slid his index finger gently into Nigel's ass.

Will's finger slipped in to the second knuckle easily, "You've been practising, you naughty boy," Will teased.

"With the handle of my hairbrush," Nigel responded.

Surprised, Will asked, "Can you take it readily?"

Nigel shook his head, "Not readily, but after some practice, yes.

"Good, that will make it easier," Will stated as he removed his finger to add some lube.

Pouring a generous amount of lube on his fingers, Will slowly inserted his index finger into Nigel's ass before carefully inserting his middle finger. Luckily for Nigel, Will had seen too many virgin men turned off by anal sex because their first lover was too rough with them. As a result, Will ensured all his first-time lovers were treated well and loved being anally penetrated.

Satisfied Nigel could readily accept him, Will put a condom on and lubed his head and shaft. Then, pushing Nigel's knees back, he asked, "Ready for me, lover?"

Introducing the head of his cock to Nigel's gaping starfish, Will slowly but firmly pushed in until his hairy pelvis rested against Nigel's ass. A quick grunt blasted from Nigel as Will's thick cock broke his knot open, but once it gave way, Nigel felt more aroused than he'd ever been in his short life.

"Oh, fuck, Will! Oh, fuck, does that feel good! Fuck me, lover, fuck me like the bitch slut I am."

Nigel was bucking rhythmically up at Will's thrusting cock as he wrapped his legs around Will and urged Will to fuck him.

'I'm definitely gay," Nigel confirmed to himself. 'This feels right, feels natural.' Suddenly Nigel twitched and grunted, 'WTF was that?' He wondered. Then Will did it again. 'Good Lawd,' Nigel thought. 'I'm going to cum from being fucked in the ass! I didn't even know that was possible!'

Will, who'd been tenderly stroking into Nigel, was unhappy at Nigel's lack of response. He could see Nigel liked having him inside him, but Nigel wasn't bucking and grunting as Will thought he should be. Swiftly realising the problem, Will pushed Nigel's legs further back, and the head of Will's cock scraped across Nigel's prostate, his P-spot.

Nigel bucked, spasmed and grunted under him. Smiling, Will thought, 'Got you now, my little anal virgin.'