Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will held Nigel still and pulled all but the tip of his thick cock out of Nigel before slowly sliding it all back in, keeping his cock in contact with Nigel's prostate the whole journey.

Nigel jumped and spasmed again, and his moans grew progressively more insistent, "Good, good, good! SO FUCKING GOOD!" Nigel bellowed as his jism exploded between Will's and his body.

Having Nigel's cum shoot unexpectedly between them and having Nigel's ass grip and spasm on the head of his cock sent Will roaring into his climax, too. Now pounding Nigel furiously, Will ejected squirt after squirt into the rubber he wore.

Holding the base of the rubber, Will pulled out of Nigel, peeled the condom off, wrapped it in tissues and dropped it into the bin, "Another quick shower, then you can decide whether to stay here tonight or head home."

"What do you want?" Nigel asked.

"Stay, then I can spoon and fuck you in the morning. Your wang is way too big for me to take again any time soon," Will stated, voicing a problem that would plague Nigel until Gloria and Gin fixed it years later.

"I need to think, Will. I hope you don't mind me heading home."

"Feeling guilty?" Will asked, knowing that was a common reaction from first-time being fucked by a man, guys.

Nigel shook his head, "No. I've always known I was gay. Tonight merely confirmed it. But, I was going to make this a one-time thing and keep my homosexuality a secret from mum and dad until I left home. But I want to do this again, and there's no way I can do that and not let mum and dad know. Plus, I need to know how my brother and sister will react when they find out."

"I understand," Will said. "Do you want my number? Or, if you prefer, I'm at The Beat most Friday and Saturday nights. We can always hook up there again."

Smiling, Nigel answered, "Number, please. I'll call you now, so you have mine. I'd love to hook up again, but do I have to wait a whole week to do it?"

Will stated his number, and Nigel added it to his contacts list. Then he phoned Will, and Will did the same.

"Call me any night you're available, lover. Will stated. "I'd love another chance to fuck that tight ass of yours."

"I'll let you know how things go and make a time from there," Nigel answered. Then, thinking about possible ramifications, Nigel asked, "If dad kicks me out, can I crash here for a few nights? I don't have anyone I'm close enough to to explain why mum and dad kicked me out."

"As long as it's only for a few days, lover, then sure. But nothing permanent, okay?"

"It would only be for long enough to arrange my student assistance package through The DHS, Will. Once that's happened, I can get my own place."

Kissing Nigel softly on the lips, Will said, "Good luck," and escorted Nigel to the door.

Nigel caught a cab home, then, despite no sleep, waited until his mum and dad were up and sitting at the kitchen table.

"How did your first night at a nightclub go, honey?" Nancy asked.

"Good, mum," Nigel carefully answered. "I worked some things out."

"So you're finally ready to admit you're gay?" His father asked, shocking Nigel to his core.

"You knew?" Nigel disbelievingly asked.

"Nigel, I think the only one that wasn't sure was you," Nigel's mother said kindly. "Brett and Kimberly have both asked us if you're gay. We didn't answer them, of course. We told them to ask you, but only if you mentioned something first."

"Fuck!" Nigel swore. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"We waited for you to choose when to come out, son. We hoped you knew we loved you enough not to care."

"Wow," Nigel said. "So I've been obsessing and stressing about telling you for nothing!"

"Nothing other than you becoming a rapist or granny killer would bother us, Nigel," his dad stated. "But, even then, we'd still love you and continue to love you after we'd handed your sick ass to the cops."

Hugging his parents as tears streamed down everyone's faces, Nigel told them how much he loved them and how grateful he was that he was their son.

"There is a wrinkle, though, Nigel," his dad said.

"What's that, dad?"

"I'm getting too old to keep up the heavy physical work the company requires, Nigel. Especially with my prosthetic leg, I can't keep up any more."

Worried, Nigel asked, "Are you going to lose your job, dad? I can put Uni off and help with costs until Brett and Kimberly are old enough to leave home."

Bart huffed out a laugh, "Quite the contrary, Nigel. The company wants me to take over the supervisor's role at our main site."

"But that's in Gladstone, isn't it?"

"Hence the wrinkle, son."

"It's cool, guys," Nigel said. "I can get assistance through the government's Aus study program and get a unit somewhere near the Uni. I'll come up and see you guys during the semester breaks. I was already planning on moving out of home anyway when I went to college."

"Didn't think your oldies would be comfortable letting another young man sleepover so you can have sex, huh?"

"Got it in one, dad."

"As long as everything was above board and legal, Nigel, it wouldn't have bothered us at all. I doubt if your brother or sister would care, either."

Sometime after this conversation, when Nigel had finished his Master's in Information Technology, he joined Ben's household.

Mark and Beverley's place...

A little after 4.00 pm on Tuesday after Ben's party, Barry and Gloria arrived at her parent's place. On the two-hour trip from Barry's unit, Barry had agreed that Gloria would remove her engagement ring and Barry, in the old-fashioned way, would ask Mark, her father, for permission to marry his daughter.

Excited and a little nervous, Gloria and Barry walked through the unlocked door of her parent's basement. Gloria directed Barry this way because the basement's door was never locked. Gloria's dad's car was parked in the garage, but her mother's car wasn't there. So Gloria assumed they would be out together and wanted to sit in the lounge and wait for them.

Instead of an empty house, Gloria found her father dressed as a woman, on his hands and knees, his short skirt hiked up above his ass and with Ben viciously ploughing his ass. Ben had moved his car to the street after he'd finished fucking Beverly so Beverly could head out to the shops, and Gloria hadn't noticed it. Mark and Ben thought it was fortuitous that they got time to pursue Mark's kink. But Beverly, unbeknown to her two favourite men, knew of her husband's crossdressing and supported it. So she left to give him and Ben time to play.

"You like my cock in your ass, Marjorie, huh?" Ben demanded as he fucked Gloria's father.

Ben didn't notice Barry and Gloria's arrival until Mark stood and fled from the room.

Ben, naked, with his thick cock still bouncing and throbbing with need, looked at Gloria and said, "Oh, fuck!"

Barry didn't know where to look or what to think. Speechless, he turned to his newly betrothed to find Gloria doubled over laughing.

"Jaysus, Ben!" Gloria chortled. "I suppose, if I had a sibling, you'd fuck them, too? What about my grandparents? Have you fucked them as well?"

Deciding it was too late for modesty, Ben walked naked over to the basement's fridge, popped open a beer and sat on the couch he'd been fucking Gloria's father on.

"In answer to your questions, Miss Swanson. Yes, assuming your brother was also a crossdressing cock sucker or your sister wanted me to. And no, I don't think I've met them. But is your grandma good-looking? Maybe I should look her up."

Ben looked Barry and Gloria over, then smirking, he said, "I see you two have gotten close. Has Gloria made you eat cum out of her pussy yet, Baz?"

Slapping Ben's head, Gloria admonished, "Just because I caught you in a compromising position doesn't give you the right to embarrass my fiancé or me."

'Oh, shit,' Gloria thought. 'I just let the cat out of the bag.'

Yeah, you're right, Gloria," Ben apologised. "I was being a dick. Forgive me, both of you, please."

Gloria and Barry said he was apologising for nothing.

"What are you going to tell Beverly?" Ben asked.

"About?"

"Mark's crossdressing, and me fucking him."

"She already knows, Ben. Why do you think she conveniently goes out after you've fucked her?"

"I thought it was to give Mark time to get out of the closet before she makes him eat my cum out of her ass and pussy."

Gloria laughed, "It's because dad is still in the closet when it comes to admitting his crossdressing and liking cock. But, seriously? Does he really think after all the years he and mum have been married and playing, she'd be bothered that he likes to dress as a woman and be fucked as if he was one?"

"Mark loves your mother more than he loves himself, Gloria. And you know how rare that is! Mark would die if he felt he'd lost your mum's love and respect."

"Wait here with Barry, Ben. I need to go find daddy."

Gloria's father was where she suspected he'd be --locked in the clothes cupboard in her parent's bedroom. Gloria banged on the cupboard and demanded her father come out and talk to her.

"Go away," Mark wailed.

"No, daddy. It's time this charade ended. Mother and I have known about your crossdressing and you and Ben for years. Now get your ass out here."

"You what?"

"We know you crossdress, and we know you and Ben fuck, dad. And we don't care. Now stop being silly and come out of the closet."

Sniffling, Mark opened the door and confronted his daughter. Mark's tears had smeared his mascara and makeup across his face. He looked like a wreck.

"Go wash the makeup off and get changed, dad. I'll meet you in the lounge. Or, if you'd prefer, touch up your makeup and meet me in the lounge."

"Can I take the makeup off but stay dressed?" Mark asked.

"Jaysus, daddy! I'm your daughter. You tell me what to do, I don't tell you!"

"Then I'll redo my makeup and wait with you for Beverly to come home. You're right, it's time I confessed I'm a freak."

Gloria rolled her eyes, "Feeling sorry for yourself doesn't cut it, dad. Hear me well, father of mine. Neither my mother nor I think any less of you because you like to crossdress and suck cock, got it?"

Like a ray of sunshine breaking through threatening clouds, Mark smiled, "Do you think she'd let me go to one of our parties dressed like this?"

"I think she'd love to go with you dressed like this."

"So, pumpkin. What brings you home on a Tuesday night?"

"Barry has something important to ask you, dad."

A lot more like his usual playful self, Mark teased, "You going to make that poor boy marry you, pumpkin?"

"I want to give you grandkids, dad. But I won't do that out of wedlock."

"And he's the one, huh?"

"I think so, daddy. But I want you and mum to check him out first, okay?"

"Okay, pumpkin. I need to get rid of my girlie panties and put my big boy britches back on for this. Send Ben home and wait with your man on the couch."

Gloria marched back to the basement and told Ben to fuck off home.

"You and I will have words when I get back, Mister Stokes. Then you can tie me up and fuck me to apologise. Now fuck off whilst I fix the mess you and daddy made."

Ben dressed and headed home.

Regretfully watching Ben tuck his thick 7-inch cock into his undies, Gloria turned to Barry, "You bothered by any of this? Are we still getting married?"

"You'll let Ben tie you up and fuck you when you're with him next?"

"Yes," Gloria confirmed. "Do you want Ben to take some pictures or video?"

"No, but can I be there and watch? Maybe get some pointers?"

Laughing, Gloria asked, "Do you want to hide in Ben's closet?"

"No. I'd rather sit on a chair and watch."

"You can't join in."

"Can I toss off?"

"If Ben says you can, then yes."

"Can I tie you up, and do you like that?"

"Gawd, yes, Barry. Look, baby, I top because virtually no one is strong enough to dominate me. But I love playing the baby girl, yeah? So if you can be strong enough to make me submit, I will, okay?"

"Has anyone made you submit?"

"Only Ben, baby."

Crestfallen, Barry said, "You love him, don't you?"

"No, Baz. I love you, and only you. I lust for Ben. He makes my motor run, you know? But I'd never marry him because it'd be a disaster for both of us. But I want to marry you, and I long to be your wife, Barry. Believe me, please."

"But only if I can be like your father, right?"

Gloria grinned, "Well, Baz. You don't need to crossdress. Not unless you want to."

Barry segued into a direction Beverly didn't anticipate.

"If I could convince John Murray to teach me how to look as beautiful as he does as Olivia, would you like it?"

Gloria was stunned, but before she could answer, her father strode into the room.

"This is your man, pumpkin?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy."

Looking fiercely at Barry, Mark said, "You have something to ask me, young man?"

"Yes, sir," Barry gulped, shocked at the transformation from effeminate cock sucker to masculine father Mark had made.

Making his voice almost stentorian, Mark said, "Leave us, pumpkin. This is a discussion for men, not their women."

Grinning because she remembered how guilty that voice always made her feel, Gloria walked out of the room. Gloria, in her teens, had been terrified of her father's disapproval before she realised her father was a pussy cat that loved her beyond reason.

Turning to his soon-to-be son-in-law, Mark said, "Ask away."

"With your permission, Mr Swanson. I'd like to ask for Gloria's hand in marriage."

"And if I refuse?"

"I'll still ask Gloria to marry me, Sir."

"You haven't done so already?"

"I have, Sir. But we'd like you to give your permission."

"What did my daughter say?"

"Yes, Sir."

Wanting to warn Barry what he was in for, Mark softened his expression and said, "You know how Gloria's mother is, Barry, right? You know I'm a crossdressing, voyeuristic cock sucker? And you know Gloria will want you to be the same. Are you happy with that?"

Smiling, Barry answered, "Well, Sir. Gloria says I don't need to crossdress if I don't want to."

It suddenly all came together for Mark, "You're Baz4173, aren't you?"

Blushing, Barry admitted he was.

"We've masturbated together on cam, Barry. Do you know that?"

Barry made the connection, "Marjorie4350, right?"

"Yes."

After his experiences with his best friend, Neil, Barry couldn't help his eyes dropping to Mark's groin.

"I could suck that for real, Sir. If you want me to."

"Probably not a good idea Baz. But I'll talk with my wife, okay?"

Filling his lungs with air, Mark leant back and bellowed, "Pumpkin, come in here, please."

Gloria walked into the room.

"You did as I asked, pumpkin," Mark said. "But you listened at the lounge's doorway, right?"

Embarrassed because she'd been caught out, Gloria quietly answered, "Yes, daddy."

"And?"

"I don't care if you and Barry get it on, daddy. But I don't want to watch my husband sucking my daddy's cock."

"I'll never let your husband suck me off, baby. You already know that."

"Yes, dad."

"I can't speak for your mother. I gave that right up the day I married her, but you two have my blessing."

"Thanks, dad," Gloria delightedly said.

"Thanks for what?" Beverly queried as she strode into the lounge.

"Barry has asked for our daughter's hand in marriage, Beverly. What do you say?"

"Dunno," Beverly drawled. "Is he any good in bed?"

"Aww, mum," Gloria teased back. "You just want an excuse to fuck him."

"Not if he's your man, daughter mine. That's a bridge too far even for me. But I'll happily fuck his daddy again."

Turning to Barry, Beverly added, "You two have my blessing as well. But fair warning, Baz. Being married to my daughter is not going to be easy. You'll have to accept a lot and witness and even participate in things most couples would divorce over the first time they happened. Are you prepared for that?"

"Barry and I already discussed this, mum."

"Hush, Gloria," Beverly commanded. "You could entice the Pope into a three-way with you, you're that damned sexy. I need to hear it from Barry without you twisting his emotions into a pretzel."

"I'm sure I want to be with Gloria, Mrs Swanson. I'll work out the rest from there. She's already fucked my best friend after she accepted my ring."

"You were okay with that?"

"Gloria asked me to kiss her cheek, pat her bottom, and send me off to fix his and my friendship..."

"And he did, mum!" Gloria said proudly.

"You can fill me in on the details as to how you fucking Barry's best friend helped repair their relationship later, Glory Girl. But, well done, Baz. There will be many more like that, though. Will you cope?"

"Yes, I think I can, Mrs Swanson."

"Oh, FFS, Baz! Bev, Beverly, or mum is fine!"

Although Beverly accepted that Baz and her daughter would marry, she harboured doubts. She knew what she and Mark had was rare and worried Baz wouldn't cope and the marriage would be over before it really started.

"This is all very sudden, don't you think?" Beverly asked.

"You already said yes, mum."

"And I meant it, but I'm worried about you, Glory Girl. I'm your mum. I get to do that."

"Barry, from the get-go, accepted me, mum. He saw what I was like at Ben's party and wanted to be with me anyway. Then, to show me how much he wanted to change so he could be my man, Barry invited his best friend to double-team me. How awesome is that?"

Turning to Barry, Beverly raised an eyebrow and asked, "You did that? You invited your friend? Gloria didn't tell you to?"

"Yes, Mrs... ahh, Beverly. I instigated that for Beverly and for me. I needed to know if I could do it. It didn't go as I planned, though."

"Let me guess. Instead of you and your friend fucking my daughter, my daughter and you fucked your friend?"

Blushing fit to explode but determined to prove his worth, Barry said, "Yes, Beverly. We all had a lot of fun. But then Neil, my friend, fucked my ass, and he freaked out. So Gloria had to go and sort him out."

"You're bisexual?"

"After last night, yes, I guess I am."

Beverly suddenly pulled Barry in for a hug, then, with a happy tear glistening in her eye, said, "Good luck, you two. I think you'll be good together. Maybe you'll even have kids?"

"I want those in the future, mum," Barry said. "Gloria and I will work that out."

Linking her arm through Barry's, Beverly said, "Let's get a drink and celebrate your nuptials, Baz. We'll order some Uber from our local restaurant and have a family dinner."

As Beverly walked with Barry out of the room, she turned to stare down her husband, "You, Mister Swanson, can go get Marjorie out of the closet and come to dinner as her. When we go to bed, and you've used your tongue to get me off, you can explain to me why you thought I'd have a problem with Ben fucking you. Then, later this week, Mr Stokes can fuck us both with you as Marjorie, got it? But not until Ben has done some apologising and explaining."

Bringing this Chapter to an End.

Mark scampered off to dress as Marjorie in time for dinner. Now that Mark's greatest fear, that Beverly would discover and banish him because of his cock sucking and crossdressing, didn't exist, he felt happier and more relaxed than he had for years."

Seeing his future father-in-law dressed as a woman and how comfortable his fiancé and mother-in-law were with it made Barry determined to explore that side of himself as well.

Ben visited Marjorie and Beverly the following Thursday afternoon. After Mark confirmed it was his insistence that Ben kept their liaisons a secret, Beverly forgave them both. But only after they'd brought her to several orgasms, and Mark ate Ben's cum out of her cunt as Ben fucked Marjorie's ass.

In the following chapters, we'll catch back up with Sarah and Leroy and discover Nigel's plan to use Gin to seduce Ben.