All Comments on 'Bent Ben'

by jonkingbrothers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Your writing always transports me to the place and times you describe so eloquently. This time, that first paragraph? I feel seen. That’s my younger life, places I’ve been, things I’ve done. Things I do. You, jonkingbrothers, make me drop trou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this wasn't so HOT and NASTY, it would be a love story. And I guess in a way it still is. Because it's certainly a Hot ***** story that I loved. Thanks, MLF

leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolfalmost 2 years ago

The sex here, specially as you built up to the end, was pure joy for me. I was left drooling. Just lingering in the moment after ejaculation is such a turn-on. And you definitely do justice to the balls, I mean, not a lot of stories give me that!!! Love your descriptions, your grasp with vocabulary shows and as a foreigner I'm super jealous.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you dnsontn, MLF, and sedgee for the comments. I really very much appreciate them. Thank you for taking the time to react, and for your generous words - the comments from you guys make a huge difference to me.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

I read it twice, there was so much said in your story I didn't want to miss a word. I'm attracted to men with dirty minds, and are not afraid of treasuring the minutes spent sucking another man's cock. They find out they cannot stop fellating men. Some wish they had never been straight, finding out the sublime truth they they are a cock sucker. A faggot that desires only the cock. In their mouth. Deep in their widened asshole, sodomizing them.

Your story is excellent. Very well written. The flow is terrific, and towards then end, I realized the man being sucked off would be Ben. It would be a lesser story if it was some other man.

The fan was so rewarded for his erotic devotion to this one time stranger by sucking his dick in a glory hole. The truth that you wrote to the effect that the world is peopled by two men only. The man with a large cock, and the faggot who lives to suck dick, in perfect sexual bliss. One man will cum and the cock sucker will devour his thick sex cream. All is well in that world. I know it myself, and so does the author.

Well done - I hope there is more. You just made a comment on my story "A Straight Man and His Faggot". Thanks for reading and commenting on my work. I really appreciate both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous