Bermuda Ch. 09

Story Info
About That Couple Eavesdropping On My Wife and Charlotte...
3k words
4.56
4.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Chapter Nine: About That Couple Listening in to My Wife and Charlotte Fucking...What To Do, What To Do...

Quick recap: Charlotte (20's) has been flown down to service a mature husband & wife (40's) as their exclusive sex slave for a week in Bermuda. Charlotte doesn't have much experience. The wife had lesbian affairs before her marriage, but this is the first time she's ever overtly dominated another woman. In the previous two chapters, Charlotte's Master took her in the ass for the first time, and then her Mistress fucked her there as well. However, in an unexpected turn, Master caught another vacationing couple at their door eavesdropping on Charlotte and her Mistress' maiden butt-fucking adventure. Hmmm.................................what to do about this?

Charlotte's Master: I must have stood out there for 20 minutes, skulking back behind the corner of our bungalow. I would have felt like an unrepentant sneak under most circumstances. But the reason I was standing there was because the couple from the bungalow down the path was standing at our entrance with their ears glued to our front door.

What were they listening too? The sound of my wife taking another woman up the ass with a strap-on for the first time...and they knew exactly who was doing what to whom. This couple was a constant around the resort during our week here. We kept bumping into them on the beach, the tennis courts, out in the water, and just about every time we took a meal here. We'd never actually exchanged any words, but we were aware of them, and they were aware of us. They were also aware of our numbers...we were three. I'm sure it was not lost on them that Charlotte our slave for the week came and left with us for nearly every meal. At some point, they might have started putting three and three together. Either that, or this was just another chance encounter.

Charlotte and my wife were not being particularly quiet this day, not that they ever really were. This was my wife's first time letting her hair down and embracing her dominant bi-sexual desires. She figured we'd splurged for the private bungalow, and inside those walls she'd do as she pleased as loud as she wanted.

It didn't bother me in the least, but it was having an unintended side effect. The couple outside our door were getting a show like they couldn't believe. There came a point where the sounds ramped up to loud slapping on butt cheeks, and Charlotte making it painfully obvious that she was cumming. After things went silent, the couple stuck it out by our door for a few more minutes, straining to listen for anything else going on in there. They finally shrugged, smiled at each other, and left. I watched them walk down to their own bungalow and enter it. The smile they'd just shared at our door spoke volumes. She was in the mood, and he was not going to let that opportunity pass.

Sure, I could have gone down to their door and pressed my ear to it with complete justification, but c'mon...I'm not that kind of guy. I have a moral compass, for Christ's sake! Besides, I was much more interested in what was happening in my own bungalow.

I'm not sure if I would describe the sight that greeted me when I entered our bungalow as sexy, or just plain sordid. Probably both, actually. My very, very sweaty middle-aged blonde wife had been lying flat on top of the curvy, 22-yr-old Charlotte. She was just pushing up on her elbows as I entered, and pulling her strap-on cock out of Charlotte's ass. Charlotte was collapsed on her stomach, and seemed to be wearing her sweat and my wife's. My wife gave me a knowing smile as she made her way to the bathroom, as if to say that now she knew what all the fuss was about in taking someone's ass. I heard the sound of the shower running a minute later.

What can I say? This got me hard again. So a few minutes later my wife walked out of the bathroom dressed for the beach to find our freshly fucked slave down on her knees sucking me off as the sweat dried on her body. I'll tell you what, when we landed Charlotte as our slave, we hit the jackpot. She had the perfect energy and sex drive combination for serving a couple. Maybe it was her youth, maybe it was the arousal of being desired so much, but whatever it was, Charlotte was always up to serve. It didn't seem to matter if she were just waking up or coming down from an ass-fuck. If we snapped our fingers, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth or her tongue up my wife's ass in no time. I strongly suspected Charlotte was going to take a long nap after we left, but who knows? Maybe she was just getting warmed up.

"Charlotte", my wife said as she primped in the mirror, "after you clean yourself and straighten up a little here, you can meet us down on the beach before lunch."

She wandered over to grab Charlotte's hair and gently pull her off my cock.

"And be quick about it. We have a two o'clock for massages in the spa, which I'm sure we could both use."

"Yes, Mistress."

My wife pushed Charlotte back on to my cock and was on her way. I eventually made my way down there after I finished. It took Charlotte even longer.

Down at the beach, my wife was livid when I told her about our neighborhood eavesdroppers.

At first, that is.

Where she saw callous disregard for privacy and grounds for outrage, I saw opportunity. And when I explained how I saw it, she saw it my way.

We made sure to time our dinner at the resort's restaurant at the same time as that couple, not that it was a particular challenge. Like I said, it was as if we were setting our schedules by each other in the first place. It was a seafood buffet, which was perfect. While Charlotte kept our table warm, my wife and I were able to sidle up next to the husband and wife in line. A chance remark on each of our parts sparked some conversation, and before they knew it, they were joining us at our table.

Dan & Judy were just on the cusp of 50, from the Pacific Northwest. This was their second vacation at this resort. A typical suburban couple, near as I could tell. They both had some padding. Dan was taller, played football when he was younger, and still had something of the handsome jock to him. His hair was still more brown than gray, but that wouldn't last much longer. Judy dyed her short bob blonde, like my wife. But unlike my wife, who had the bearing of an attorney used to playing people off in the conference room, Judy had that more subdued suburban mom thing going on. They both got very personable as the wine flowed. It was plainly obvious they were dying to know what was going on with us. But a crowded seafood buffet just off the beach during sunset was not the time or place to get into it.

However, a nice intimate hot tub for five under the stars? Now that could work. The four of us lounged inside while Charlotte sat outside, at our beck and call, serving drinks, refilling glasses, rubbing my wife's neck. As she started a joint to pass around, Dan finally found the courage to do what must be done under these circumstances.

"So, uh, Judy and I, we were wondering...well, what's the deal with you guys?"

"Deal?" I replied, innocently enough. "What deal?"

My wife chimed in with "Who says there has to be a deal?"

We let Dan & Judy twist for a nice long moment, then I reached up to grab Charlotte by the neck and pulled her down for a nice long wet kiss.

Then my wife pulled Charlotte over for her own nice long wet kiss. Yes, you should have seen the look on Dan & Judy's faces.

Then my wife looked straight at them while still holding Charlotte's neck, and said, "This sweet young thing is our sex slave for the week."

That plop you heard was the sound of Judy dropping her drink in the tub. So, we were sort of swimming in alcohol now. At least she hadn't been the one holding the joint.

"Uh, uh...sex slave?"

It all came out. We told Dan & Judy what the "deal" was. And believe me, with all their questions, they ended up getting the whole story, and then some. I daresay that Dan's hard-on had a pronounced affect on the water level of the tub. I'm quite sure Judy had to take care of some business with it later.

The stage was set. I arranged a golf game with Dan the next day. My wife invited Judy along for a spa day. Charlotte got some time off after attending to us that morning to take a boat cruise. Dan avoided the subject during our golf game, but it came up when we were having beers afterwards. He confessed that he just couldn't get his mind off of our arrangement with Charlotte. I asked him how Judy felt about it. He said it was all they could take about last night before and after they fucked.

The time was right. I told him my wife and I were contemplating a sunset-nighttime yacht cruise that we'd been invited on the next night. Charlotte would be on our own. She was also ours to command. I had a strong feeling that if the desire to try some fantasies that were to stay on Bermuda were strong enough, something could be worked out. All he had to do was talk to Judy, and get back to us during dinner.

Yes, I know you'll be absolutely shocked to find out that my wife had a very similar conversation with Judy. Also, that Charlotte had a very nice time on her cruise. She won't cop to it, but I think she took a nap.

Dan & Judy naturally joined us for dinner again that evening. I made sure to get the most remote table possible. They seemed a little sheepish, as if they were avoiding a subject that they knew they couldn't avoid for long. Charlotte joined us before we could even get into it, which put them off even more. My wife led the conversation at first as during our drinks, staying in the vanilla lane. Then after we placed our dinner orders, I took over...with my proposition.

I asked Dan & Judy point blank how they would like to have a night with Charlotte as their submissive. I wanted a yes or a no to that question before they went on. They both took deep breaths, looked at each other for assurance, and then back at me. Judy looked down at the table as Dan looked me in the eye, and said that yes, they would like to have Charlotte for the night.

My wife told Judy she needed to hear it from her. So Judy bravely looked my wife in the eye and said that yes, Dan was speaking for both of them. The idea of a threesome with Charlotte appealed to them.

Time to reel them in. I reminded them that my wife and I would be gone tomorrow night. We liked them, and wanted to make their island vacation truly something special, by helping them fulfill a sexual fantasy. We offered them Charlotte for the night...with conditions.

Before we could get to those, Judy put her hand on Dan, and he did the gentlemanly thing. He asked Charlotte how she felt about the offer. Charlotte leaned across the table, and said very quietly into his ear, "I am my Master & Mistresses slave. I would be happy to be your fuck-toy for the night at their command."

You would be surprised at how fast Judy asked us to go over those conditions. Or, maybe you wouldn't. Condoms, absolute respect for safewords, anal was fine, spanking, whipping, bondage, verbal degradation/humiliation all within reason, no face-slapping, no golden showers...the "ewww" that elicited hardly surprised me. I'm sure the idea of that never would have occurred to them in the first place. But of course, now they were thinking about it whether they liked it or not, as they stared at Charlotte in a whole new light. How could they help but not visualize her in the shower on her knees being pissed on?

Oh, and there was one other condition, the most important one of all, of course. I let my wife cover this. If Dan & Judy were going to get Charlotte for the night, it seemed only fair we get something for a night in return...like Judy.

Timing is everything. That's why I made damn sure to warn my wife not to spring that on them as they were sipping from their drinks. They would have covered us in spray otherwise. Dan & Judy were in total shock now. I'm sure they were seeing the chance of a lifetime slip through their fingers, because of course Dan would never let us have Judy as a fuck-toy for the night. I made a pre-emptive strike and suggested we table the discussion for after dinner as our plates arrived, and quickly asked Dan about his golf clubs back at home. This succeeded in steering the conversation into less treacherous waters, and soon enough we were all going at it like old friends again. But I knew, that no matter how much they tried to make it look otherwise, there was only one thing on their minds. And with a little time to percolate, they stood a good chance of coming round.

After our plates were cleared, Judy looked at Dan, then at us, and brought up what had really been on her mind the whole time.

"So, uh, if we, that is, I mean I, were to consider this...what you've put forth...ummm, what would it entail, exactly?"

"Well, Judy" I said, "it seems to us only fair that if we're without our slave for a night, then we should get some sort of compensation. So, tomorrow night, you and Dan can have Charlotte all to yourselves. But the night after that, we get you."

"So I would be the compensation?"

I could see the gears working in her mind. Yes, she was sort of being equated to an object now. But, she was also feeling a sense of tangible worth, apart from Dan. I had a feeling she wasn't used to being considered like that.

"And...what would you do with this compensation? How would you have me?"

"You would be our submissive for the night."

Judy took a gulp of wine.

"Would you, would you...spank me and stuff?"

"Yes. We would punish you, and use you for our pleasure."

Judy took another sip of wine and looked my wife in the eye.

"So you want to use me for your pleasure?"

"Yes, I do, Judy" my wife answered, "and I also want to punish you."

Another big gulp of wine.

"I've never done anything like this before, you know. Matter of fact, I've never even thought about it. I'm not sure I'm really into that whole S & M thing."

"Well", I countered, "you were certainly thinking about it with Charlotte here."

Judy finished her wine with a last gulp, and turned to Dan.

"What do you think about this, Dan?"

"Well, uh..." Dan was clearly caught in the headlights over this. On one hand, the thought of turning his wife over for another couple to fuck was probably something he would ordinarily never be open to at all. But on the other hand, he really wanted Charlotte. She was young, open to anything he could possibly want to try, and he could have a threesome with her and his wife in the bargain. I imagined he was ticking off multiple items off his bucket list in his mind as he did the calculations.

"Well, it's really up to you, honey."

Yep, that's the response I had been expecting. Dan wasn't going to give Charlotte up without a fight.

"Are there any ground rules?" Judy asked. "Can you do anything you want with me...to me...or, are there any..."

"Limits?"

"Yes, limits! What are my limits?"

"Anything, within reason. We are going to spank you, and whip you with my belt. Not hard enough to cause any serious pain, more just to make you feel punished. You'll be handcuffed, tied up, and gagged if we want. You will most definitely be sucking my cock, and I will most definitely be fucking your ass."

Judy's face just about matched the color of the Bardot she'd just finished.

"I've...I've never done that before, never..."

"Don't worry, Judy. I've done it plenty of times. I know how to be gentle, and ease someone in for their first time. Oh, you won't just be my submissive; you'll be hers too. My wife is very exacting. You'll be expected to pleasure her fully."

"I've never been with a woman before."

"Well, after tomorrow night, you won't be able to say that anymore, will you?"

Judy looked at Charlotte, realizing the implications of this. Then she looked at my wife.

"So you...you really want to have sex with me?"

My wife got up and leaned over the table, motioning Judy to lean in, so that my wife could whisper in Judy's ear.

"I want to spank that fat little butt of yours until it can't take it anymore, Judy. Then I want to cum all over your face. And if you're a good girl for me, I'll make you cum like a good little whore for me."

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers