TBBT Website Battle 02 - Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers

Bernadette's back arched when Raj slammed his tool through her velvety folds. "Oh mother Mary and Joseph! Fuck!" she screeched when his balls slapped her ass.

Raj paused. "Ohmagawd, Bernadette! Your...your...your pussy is squeezing me so hard!"

Soon, the room was filled with moaning, groaning, and cursing while the two men rocked her little body. Raj grabbed her hips while he slammed his into them. Stuart reached around and fondled her fun bags while she slid on top of him. The room quickly filled with the smell of sweat and sex.

Meanwhile, Leonard grew more and more agitated with each buzz of the camera, as did the discomfort of the growing bulge in his pants. He'd finally had enough.

"This is bullshit, fuck this," he muttered to himself. He reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulled out his asthma inhaler, and took two long drags on it. He stuffed it back into the coat just before he peeled it off and threw it to the side. His hoodie flew over his head and quickly joined the jacket on the floor.

The three writhing bodies on the kitchen table hadn't noticed Leonard's disrobing until they heard, "Fuck this! This is bullshit!" ZIIIIP! Thud!

A huge nine inch trouser snake fell out of Leonard's pants. It looked like a fleshy beef stick with thick, rugged veins wrapping around it.

"Oh my gawd!" Stuart exclaimed at the sight.

"Holy mother of God!" Bernadette squealed.

"Damn, dude! Now I see why Penny keeps you around!" Raj observed.

Leonard stood there proudly holding his manhood aloft. "She does love my cock, that's for sure."

Bernadette was practically drooling. "Oh my God, Leonard! I've got to have it! Please, I'm begging you!"

Leonard pushed Raj on the shoulder hard, causing him to fall back and fall out of Bernadette. "Step aside, bitch."

"Hey, dude!" Raj protested.

Leonard stepped in where Raj had been standing and moved in. A chill ran up Bernadette's spine when his massive missile poked her.

She looked down at him with a wicked smile. "Give it to me just like you'd give it to that bitch Penny. Give it to me even better than you give it to her!" Bernadette had always been jealous of Penny's sexual prowess.

Leonard gave her a crooked smile. "She likes it kind of rough," he said with a wicked tone.

"Then give it to me rougher," she replied. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she wailed when Leonard went balls deep on the first hard thrust.

He paused. "You have no idea what you just asked for. Cunt," he gnarled. The words took Bernadette's breath away. She howled again when he pulled back and threw himself forward again. He looked at Raj, who was standing there wide eyed. "Will you stab this bitch's brain and shut her the fuck up, please?"

"Huh?" Raj asked.

"Stick your cock down her throat and shut her the fuck up! Jesus!"

Raj jumped at the words. "Oh! Right!" He ran to the side of the table and pointed his stick at Bernadette's head. She was so preoccupied with the huge muscle filling her, she didn't put up a fight when Raj turned her head and pulled her towards him. In seconds, she was gagging on the intrusion into her throat. "Ohmagawwwwwwd," Raj moaned.

The fuckfest quickly resumed. Raj grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and held it steady while he throat fucked her while taking the camera Leonard had abandoned to record the day's events for future fans.

Leonard slapped one of Stuart's hands away and began to roughly paw one of Bernadette's golden globes. "Goddamn, these are fantastic tits!" he observed. "I wish Penny had a pair of tits like this!"

He likes my tits better than Penny's! Ha! Take that, bitch! Bernadette thought to herself. She gave a loud, muffled squeal when Leonard pinched an erect nipple, pulled it up until it elongated the fleshy mound, then released it and watched it snap and jiggle back into place.

With all of this beefy nerd attention to her already sexually fired up body, it wasn't long before Bernadette felt like she was about to launch into orbit. She could feel two rocket fuel boosters racing up the insides of her toned legs. Her muscles started to convulse. The boys noticed the change.

"Ohmagawd! She's sucking my dick so hard!" Raj announced.

"Oh, crap! Her ass...her ass is clamping down on me! I hope she doesn't snap it off inside her! Holy crap!" Stuart said anxiously.

Sweat was rolling off of Leonard's face onto his Hulk tshirt. "Look at this fuckin' slut! I thought Howard was full of shit, but look at his slut cunt wife! She's gonna cum with his three best friends fucking the shit out of her! Come on, slut, show us how Howard's cunt wife cums!"

Hearing the words sent Bernadette into the atmosphere. The fuel cells crashed into her "V" and exploded on impact, sending white hot fuel gushing through her entire body! Every nerve ending was on fire. She felt like a NASA shuttle re-entering Earth's atmosphere, with fire shooting past her on all sides. She grabbed fistfuls of the white robe underneath her and screamed as loud as she could with Raj's cock shoved down her wind pipe.

"Guys! I...I...oh crap! She's squeezing me so hard! I...I...I think I'm gonna cum!" Stuart said almost in a panic.

Raj nodded at his friend. "Yeah, dude! Me, too! It's like she's trying to suck my dick off my body!"

"Yeah, this tight little pussy's about to rub my skin off," Leonard hissed.

Bernadette gasped for air when Raj pulled out of her face. "Where...how do you want us to, uh, you know, finish?" Raj asked her.

"You mean where do I want you to cum, Raj? Huh? Is that it? Say it!" Bernadette huffed.

"Yeah yeah! Cum! Where do you want us to cum?" he said while squeezing his vein.

Stuart and Leonard continued to pound their respective holes while Bernadette considered the options. "Well...well...ohmagawd! Uh!" She was having trouble concentrating while the final orgasmic waves rolled through her. The thought of making these three cocks all cum at once wasn't helping any. "Well...uh...oh God! Well...the, uh...the guys...ohmagawd...the guys seemed to, uh, really like it when...oh God...when you came on my tits last time," she panted.

"Cool! Come on, dudes! Let's cum on her big, fat boobies!" Raj said as he backed away.

"'On her big, fat boobies?!'" Leonard asked in a disgusted tone while he gave her a few last pile drivers. "Are you fucking gay?! You mean glaze her fucking tits? Paint 'em? Coat those motherfuckers?! Is that what you mean?!"

"Yeah, sure, fine! Pick one! Let's do it!" Raj said defensively.

Leonard finally pulled his hammer from Bernadette's aching gash. He grabbed her hand, helped her off of Stuart's throbbing tool, and onto the floor. Her wobbly legs quickly gave way and she dropped to her knees. Leonard snatched the camera from Raj's hand as Raj and Stuart closed in on Bernadette.

Bernadette cupped her cumcatchers and looked up at the Raj and Stuart while they stroked themselves like mad men. Her long, blonde hair was matted and wrapped around her once angelic face. Off to the side was Leonard, his huge bone standing straight, while he digitally captured the moments.

"Come on, guys, don't you want to cum all over my big, fat tits? Huh? Come on, I wanna see you cover me with your thick, white cum," she cooed while she shook her money makers at them.

Raj's body stuttered. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Here it comes! Here it comes, you little white shedevil! Yah! Yah! Ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!" A thick, white rope shot out of Raj's caramel colored shotgun. It landed with a splat on her left breast and ran up her chest.

"Oooo yeah, Raj! Oooo, yeah!" Bernadette cheered. Another rope shot out and striped across her chest.

Stuart's face contorted. His body tensed even more than usual. "Oh, geez! Oh, geez! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh geez, I'm gonna do it! Don't die! Don't die! Oh geeeeeeez!" It was like something out of an old porn flick. A gush of jizz fired out of Stuart like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It crashed into her cleavage and shot up and over both breasts.

The force knocked Bernadette back. "Oh my God, Stuart! Yeah, baby, give it to me!"

"Ohmagawd! Look! I'm doing it again!" Stuart shouted with glee as a second and third volley rang out, coating her chest and throat.

Bernadette quickly gripped both men's hoses and pulled them close, taking each one into her mouth and sucking them dry. Then she realized there was a third skin flute in her presence that she hadn't blown yet.

"How about you, Leonard? Aren't you gonna glaze my big, fat tits? Huh? Come on, big boy, you know you want to," she purred up at him.

"Fuck that," Leonard snarled. He handed the camera to Raj. "Make sure you get this," he barked at Raj. "C'mere!" He grabbed Bernadette by the hair and yanked her over. "Open your mouth! Open your fucking mouth!"

She did as commanded and opened her mouth wide. He held the tip of his bazooka three inches from her parted lips, stroking his manhood fast and hard. If he slipped, he'd punch her square in the mouth and probably knock her out.

Leonard grimaced down at her. "Ready? Huh? Ready, cunt? Huh? Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ggggaaaahhhhhh!"

A thick wad of milky white spunk fired out of Leonard's hose and straight into Bernadette's gullet. The blast would have snapped her head back had he not had a fistful of her hair in his hand. She coughed and gagged just as another burst landed on her tongue.

"Don't you swallow a fucking drop, either! You hear me! Not a drop!" he howled at her while shaking her head. Two more thick spurts filled her mouth before he rammed his rod into her mouth and pumped her throat. He glared back at Raj. "Ready? Ready?!"

Raj didn't know what he was supposed to be ready for, but he nodded his head. "Yah! Yah!"

Leonard stared down at Bernadette. Her eyes were bulging from a lack of air. "Don't you swallow a drop!" He yanked her head back. His still throbbing muscle appeared, bringing a string of white along with it. He tilted her head back. "Open your mouth! Show me! Open your mouth!" Raj snapped pictures of the white webbing that appeared when she opened her mouth. Leonard praised his subject. "Good girl. Now swallow." Bernadette clamped her mouth shut and gulped. An evil grin crossed his face. "Show me." She opened her mouth back up. The white spider web was gone. He released her from his grip and stepped back. "Good girl."

The cold tile floor felt good on her smoldering body when Bernadette fell back onto it in exhaustion. "Ohmagawd," she said breathlessly.

The three men sat down at the kitchen table, sweating and huffing and puffing. They looked down at Bernadette's heaving chest covered in their juices while she tried to catch her breath.

"Woooow-how-how!" Raj chuckled. "Dude! I think we did even more damage this time than we did last time!" He snapped a few more pictures.

"Ha ha! Yeah, I think we did, buddy!" Stuart laughed just before the two high fived each other.

"Hey, uh, listen, if I got carried away, I'm sorry," Leonard said with heavy regret in his voice. "I'm just so used to, you know, fucking Penny, and that's how she likes it, so..."

Raj rolled his eyes. "Yah yah, you get to fuck Penny, blah blah. You don't have to rub it in."

Leonard perked up. "Yeah I do, don't I? he he!"

"Are you kidding? That was great! That was fucking great!" Bernadette panted from the floor. They watched her run her fingers across her chest and scoop their contents into her mouth. "Fucking great!"

Raj sat up straight at the words. "Oh! Well, great then!" He held up the camera. "I think you've got some real winners here, Bernadette."

"Oh, I do, too!" she said cheerily. "I can't wait to see them!"

"Me, too!" Stuart added. "I mean, not that I look at stuff like that."

Raj shook his head. "Dude, stop it."

"You say you're making money with these pictures, Bernadette?" Leonard asked.

Her cum-stained face brightened. "Oh, oodles!"

Leonard scratched his chin. "Really now..." His voice trailed off. "You know, Penny's always looking for ways to make a dollar. Think you could, you know, give her some tips?"

Bernadette's entire body language changed. "So she can horn in on my territory?! Tell that bitch to figure it out on her own, buster!"

No afterglow there, Leonard thought. "Okay, sorry, sorry."

Bernadette finally lifted her head and surveyed the damage. "Dang! I think you guys did do more damage than last time! Look at me!" She scooped another fingerful between her lips.

"Damn skippy we did," Stuart said proudly.

Another scoopful. "My fans are gonna eat it up!"

"You know, Bernadette, if you really want to take this next level, I might have an idea if you're okay with it," Leonard said thoughtfully.

"Really?! Sure! Anything if it'll make my fans happy...and me more dough!" Bernadette squealed.

Raj tilted his head, trying to think of what he might have missed. "What'd you have in mind?"

Leonard simply smiled back at him. "Let me make a couple of phone calls."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers
12