Bernie & Penny - Helping Get Tenure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Raj and Howard watched through the crack in the door as Professor Winslow slid his tool in and out of Bernadette's slit from underneath her while Professor Janski pummeled her ass from behind.

"My God! Her cunt is like a vise grip!" Winslow announced after releasing her tit from his mouth.

"That's right! Fuck my tight little cunt!" Bernadette challenged him.

Janski chuckled. "I think I've sufficiently stretched out her ass. Let's see what we can do about that cunt," he said as he removed his thick post from her ass.

'Hey!" Bernadette protested. "What the fu...huh?" She felt pressure on her swollen pussy as Janski continued to chuckle. Then more pressure. "Hey! Hey, bub! W-w-w-what do you think you're doing?!" A moment of panic raced through her mind. They're going to rip it apart!

"Just relax," Janski growled. "You can slide a baby's head out of this thing, you can slide two cocks in it."

"Holy Mother of Mary motherfuck!" Bernadette cried out as she felt Janski's cock slide into her with surprising ease, joining Winslow's.

"I told you," Janski chuckled as the two men began to slide their cocks in and out of her twitching twat.

"Ohmagod! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me, you sissies!"

"Listen to this, slut," Janski laughed. "She gets two cocks in her cunt and she shows how much of a whore she is. C'mon, whore, tell us how much you like have your cunt stuffed with cock."

"I-I-I love it! God forgive me, I love! I...I...shit...I'm gonna...fuuuuucccckkk!"

Her body trembled as she exploded with an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She pushed back against each thrust of the two professor's thrusts. The room started to spin. For a moment she thought she might pass out.

"Fuck it, I can't take anymore," Howard said as he stood up from his crouched position.

"Dude! Are you going to stop it?" Raj asked.

"Are you fuckin' crazy? Hell no! I'm gonna join in!" Raj's jaw dropped. He watched his friend drop his pants as he walked through the door.

"Fuck it!" Raj said as he followed Howard through the door.

The light from the open door briefly illuminated the room.

"Wolowitz! Koothrappali! What the hell are you doing here?!" Janski said as he froze.

"It's...it's...it's not what it looks like," Winslow said from underneath Bernadette.

"Hi, honey," Bernadette said with a smile looking up at her husband.

"Well, it looks like you're fucking my wife. Mind if I join in?" Howard said as he dropped to his knees and slipped his tiny tool through his wife's lips.

"So you're okay with this?" Janski asked.

"Hell yeah!" Howard replied enthusiastically as he began to thrust his hips into Bernadette's face. "What're you waiting for? Fuck her little cunt! Make her scream!"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" came Bernadette's muffled squeal.

"And hurry up!" Raj said as he stroked his thick cock off to the side. "I wanna bust one off in her ass!"

It wasn't long before the professors were struggling to breath.

"I...I...can't take...much more," Janski panted as he continued to double stuff Bernadette's gash.

"Me, too!" cried Winslow. "Her pussy's...too...tight!"

Janski pulled out and furiously stroked his throbbing cock. With a grunt, a stream of thick, white jizz shot up Bernadette's spine. Several smaller spurts shot out. The thick goo puddled in the small of her back.

Janski slapped his pole on her ass, sending several more droplets up her back. "God damn!" he said as he rose to his feet.

"Gonna...gonna...mmmmmmm...gonna...fuck!" Winslow's thrusts threw Bernadette into the air as he emptied the contents of his ball sack into her hot little box. She could fill it filling up with each thrust of his hips.

When he finally finished he lifted Bernadette off of him. A stream of cum followed as he unplugged her snatch. She continued to suck Howard as Winslow rolled out from underneath her. As soon as he was clear, Raj slid in behind her.

"It's about fucking time! I was about to blow over there!" Raj said as he touched the tip of his thick, caramel-colored cock to her already gaped ass. What a great country! he thought to himself.

Winslow and Janski dressed and didn't stick around for the rest of the show. As they left, Janski was heard saying "Jesus Christ! That's the best fuck I've had in years!"

"Years?" Winslow countered. "That's the tightest cunt I've ever had! Fucking amazing!"

As soon as Raj slid is pole past Bernadette's sphincter, Bernadette exploded with another orgasm. The only thing keeping her from collapsing to the floor were the two poles impaling her. Her ass and mouth tightened around the cocks that were filling both.

"I'm gonna launch! I'm gonna launch!" Howard warned. "Prepare...for...liftoff! 3...2...1...booyah!!"

Her mouth was suddenly full of the familiar taste of Howard's rocket fuel while she was still experiencing her own orgasm. He grabbed the back of her head as he halting fucked her face. Her mouth clamped down, sucking him as hard as she could.

Raj was close to jerking himself off before. All it took was Bernadette's ass clamping down on his skewer to finish him off.

"Oh! Oh! Dude! Oh!" Raj grabbed her ass while he threw his hips into hers.

"That's right! Fuck my ass you Indian bastard!" Bernadette commanded after Howard removed his rocket.

"Dude! Dude! Duuuuuuude!" Bernadette felt Raj dump his spicy curry into her, savoring every pulse of his pole. She grinded her hips back into his, wanting every last bit of him inside her.

*****

Leonard's hips smacked against Penny's heart shaped ass as he fucked her ass hard.

"Did you like having those two professors fuck you?" Leonard growled.

"Yes! Yes! I loved it!" Penny cried out.

"That makes you a fucking slut, doesn't it?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a fucking slut!"

"You're my fucking slut, aren't you? Who's cock do you love the most?"

"Yes! Yes! Yours! I love your cock! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

"Does my fucking slut want to cum?"

"Yes! God yes! Make me cum with your big fucking cock in my ass!"

Leonard fucked her even harder. "C'mon, slut, cum for me. Let me hear you cum while I fuck your ass."

"Ohmyfuckinggawd! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggggaaaahhhhh!"

Penny rested her forehead on the carpeted floor, sticking her ass even higher in the air. Her body shook violently as a Nebraska twister raced through her body, her head swimming in ecstasy.

As the trembling of her body slowed, Leonard withdrew from her ass. "Sit up, slut. I'm gonna cover those sweet tits with cum."

Penny did as told. She sat straight up and cupped her tits, holding them up as targets. "C'mon, big boy, cover me in cum. You know I love it," she cooed.

"I know you do," he panted. "Here it...here it...here it...cums!"

His head flew back and his chest puffed out and he tugged on his hose. Rope after rope of white hot cum shot out, splattering across her chest and tops of her tits. She watched and smiled as it's warmth covered her.

When he stopped pumping his pole, she replaced his hand with hers and took him into her mouth. She wanted to make sure she had completely drained him. She loved pleasing her man, whatever it took. Even if it meant letting two strangers have their way with her.

When Leonard finally looked down, Penny was licking his cum off the top of her tits. "God, I love you," he whispered.

*****

The gang met back up in the lobby.

"Where have you all been?" Sheldon asked annoyed.

"We were...we were...we were, uhhhhhh," Penny stammered.

"You were exposing your breasts to members of the tenure committee, weren't you?" Amy asked with a sour look on her face.

"And then some," Howard chuckled under his breath to Raj.

"None of your bee's wax," Bernadette said.

"Sluts," Amy said under her breath.

"Jealous much?" Bernadette asked.

"You've got something right there," Penny said to Bernadette with a grin, pointing at the corner of her own mouth as if she was a mirror.

Bernadette quickly licked the droplet of cum she had missed from the corner of her mouth. She nodded at Penny. "What's that on your chest?" Some of the cum Penny had missed had dried and was flaking.

Penny wiped at her chest. "Oh. Uh, yeah. Dry skin."

*****

Six weeks later it was announced who had been awarded the tenured position. Neither Raj, Howard, Leonard, or Sheldon got the coveted position. Not even Kripke. Who did get it? Bert Kibbler, the socially awkward geologist. Apparently he put his MacArthur Fellowship grant money to good use

12