All Comments on 'Bert Bridges'

by lexlogan8

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Great story and romance, the writting was very good and I like the change of person as they talked keep them comming

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, dingdong. I never expected to write a romantic story, and then never expected I could write a follow up, but I tried and liked the tesult. Glad you enjoyed it.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

Ending felt a bit rushed. Otherwise great work

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Bruce. Every story I've written has had notes in square brackets about what was needed at that point. Replacing those notes with actual paragraphs has been the most difficult part of writing! So I did consider a longer adventure for Bess and her mom, but had no inspiration beyond having an emergency landing (which absolutely had to be NOT Bess's fault.) So I could, perhaps, have stretched that part or Bert & Cheryl's romance out but I personally liked the way it came out. Glad you enjoyed most of the story!

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Excellent, well written and a great romance with a few added sensual touches. Will done!!!

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months agoAuthor

Thanks! It was fun to right. Glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexlogan8@lexlogan8
Began writing adult fiction in 2022. Webcam Warning: If you purchase tokens to gift/tip the women on the Lit Webcams, it appears the default mode is Autoload on, which means you will automatically purchase more tokens when you drop below a certain level (100, I believe.) But ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES