Bésame Otra Vez

Story Info
Carlos and Rosa find themselves alone yet again.
815 words
3.68
1.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not hungry for food right now," Rosa mumbled as she looked at Carlos while he was cooking.

Last night had been the night they both had sex on the ice chest. Past closing time. Carlos acted like nothing had happened between them but maybe it was because his usual behavior was already perverted towards her everyday. He constantly called her degrading names in Spanish. She took it like a good little whore she was.

"Okay puta," Carlos said while pointing to the chair. "Go take the break."

Rosa sighed and sat down watching Carlos cook admiring his firm hands, noticing his wedding ring and ignoring it when she thought of him naked as she was on break.

-----------

"Tengo hambre," Carlos stated while looking at Rosa as she grabbed her bag to leave.

"Para que?" Rosa asked ready to leave after a long day.

"Para Rosa Pisona," he mumbled with a slight smirk and Rosa noticed a bulge in his work pants.

"O-oh," Rosa whispered with a reddened face. "Um, okay, I understand," Rosa said under her breath.

"Stay fifteen minute while I count the money," Carlos demanded. Rosa could never say no to him.

-------

"Come," Carlos whispered as they both stood outside the mall entrance.

Carlos showed her to his small red ford fusion. "Come inside," he pointed as he opened the door to the back seat. Rosa hurried inside as Carlos jumped to the front seat and turned the car on. Then, Carlos got out once more and hopped into the back seat next to Rosa. He took off his work shirt revealing a white tank top. Rosa always stared as him noticing his undershirt but had yet to see it.

"Come in top," he said as he unbuckled his pants the sound of the belt buckle sending shivers down Rosa's spine. Carlos pulled his pants off and boxers and patted his lap revealing his hard throbbing cock. Rosa quickly took off her pants and thong.

Something about foreign men, especially Latinos, turned Rosa on and her cunt began to throb to the sound of her rapid heartbeat.

Rosa leaped onto Carlos' lap and her already wet pussy slid onto his cock. Carlos grabbed Rosa's hair and scrunched it up as he passionately began to make out with her. Rosa returned the favor and began to thrust her hips up and down sending unmeasurable pleasure through his body. Carlos' cock and Rosa's pussy seemed to throb to the rhythm of their hearts together as they continued to fuck and touch their tongues together in a sinful melody. The brush of his whiskers against her soft plump lips sent a tingling sensation through Rosa.

Rosa painted as the motions of sex began to tire her. "C-Carlos," she whimpered.

"Shh," he commanded as he lifted her off his cock and forced her laying on her back. "Missionary, my favorite," Rosa thought to herself as she gazed at her boss's body. God he was incredible she thought to herself as she smelled the intoxicating smell of his body. Sweat glistening on both of their bodies as Carlos inserted his member into Rosa's still tight pussy.

"You feel like virgin," he whispered as he looked around to be sure nobody was around. He knew he had to make this quick, his wife was waiting for him at home. Rosa gazed her her blue eyes onto the sight of this older man fucking her. Astonishing.

"We're alone, it's okay," Rosa assured him as she felt his cock dive deeper into her pussy. Slow movements at first suddenly turned into vigorous thrusts of his hips accompanied by the heavenly sounds of his moans. Rosa too moaned loudly as they were finally alone. Rosa cried as she felt the sweet warm substance crevasse her cunt. The two stared at each other's eyes as they painted from the sexual experience. "T-thank you. Gracias, señor." Rosa said under her breath.

"Go now, it's late," he uttered as he grabbed some tissues inside the console to clean their mess. He bent over and licked her pussy and shivered to the taste of their cum intertwined. He then cleaned his cock and her pulsing pussy with the tissue paper. He unrolled the window, threw the paper out, disposing of the evidence.

Rosa looked sad as she knew this was over, but just for a while she prayed to herself that it wouldn't be the last. "Yes sir," she said as she pulled her pants back on as she gazed at Carlos' cock once more before he put his pants back on.

Rosa exited the car and Carlos tagged along as he went into the front seat. "De bañas, okay?" he spoke softly worn out by the sexual activity.

"Yes sir," she said as he drove off quickly into the night. She was left alone in the darkness and sin of her actions.