All Comments on 'Bess Armstrong Ch. 01'

by Jack993

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 11 years ago
Intrusive thought.

Bess Armstrong is the name of an actress. I kept thinking about her when I was reading this story. Wonder if you had her in mind for the character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun short story

Kinda reminds me of YMCA in the old days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

Look forward to future chapters. As the story begins in Summer, consider these options: next school year, Beth gets on the girl's swim team to be closer to the boys. The boys and girls swim teams practice together, with the boys nude and the girls in suits. Their swim meets are like that too. Beth gets to know the boys very well.

Boa_HancockBoa_Hancockabout 11 years ago

Nice descriptions throughout. I just skimmed through, I want to take my time for this one. :)

Jack993Jack993about 11 years agoAuthor
Jack993

I left a comment about this earlier but it seems to have vanished, anyway I wanted to apologize for the few grammatical errors here, especially dealing with "young men" . That was a last minute edit and I simply did a "find & replace" which resulted in a few of the sentences sounding odd.

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys, I'm still new to this so it's all much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Ive been interested in CFNM type stories and its been a while since ive read one. Thank you for writing this.

I first got interested in this stuff when i read that guys had to swim nude infront of women decades ago. I find it titalating and sensual. Which is somehow better than plan old Wham Bam sex stories.

Exhibitionsist type stories with a CFNM spin are the best.

Please write more.

aaronburraaronburrabout 11 years ago

Wow! Delicious CFNM. Next chapter should have Bess go to the local YMCA where males swim nude. Even sit in on some of the comps. Gets to see the fellas buck naked, embarrassed at a group of dames sitting in the pool area spying on them. Or she can find a high school in town where, as happened in the 50s, boys had to swim in their birthday suits and there were plenty of opportunities for girls to peep. CFNM is the superior genre and you work it well. Read my pieces and tell me what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thrilling

Love her peeping at nude males, unobserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific story and wonderful lead character!

I love this story! The reader is happy that Bess discovers the joys of looking at unknowing naked boys and "gets away with it"! Yes, more chapters in which the delightful Bess finds yet more pleasures in beholding nude male bodies -- with or without their knowledge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a different view on boys bare naked

Now that Bessie has dicovers how she likes to see boys of her age or litttle older stark naked, why not write a new episode which would take place in a high school where the coach applies the rule of swimming in the nude for boys.

She can try to spy on the boys from a window or a door staying opened or she can find a reason to enter in the swimming pool, look at the roll call of the boys lined up in the buff in front of their male coach and the female secretatry of the sports department at school who has the rooster of the boys to check their presence and then attend to all their lesson, including diving exercices for which a few boys must climb on a block and wait bending over, cute butts pointing out that the coach uses his wistle for diving in the water .

And also be a volonteer to help as a training nurse at boys physical examination performed by a woman doctorassisted by a matronly nurse without any privacy in the gym with a great number of boys all naked at the start of their exam even for the check of their idendity and a medical form filled by their parents by the female secretary ; she lies about his will to become a military nurse to convince the authorities to choose her even if she has no previous experience. She enjoys the way the boys are always standing like at attention under the supervision of their coach and also when they have to do some orthopaedic exercices in front of the coach, the nurses and the doctor and when the boys are instructed to line up, turn around and bend over feet apart in a large group..

No more sex than in your first story but CFMN situations .

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

Could A-cup angst be any more an overplayed trope at this point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous