Best 50th Birthday Ever!

Story Info
Eliza enlists the help of a stripper for her husband's gift.
1.4k words
4.42
4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xforzhc
xforzhc
5 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy about an amazing present a wife could give her husband.

-----------------------------

It was the night before my 50th birthday and my wife promised me a nice date night, with a steak dinner, wine, the whole nine yards. I got dressed and waited in the living room while she got ready. She emerged from the bedroom, and it was one of the hottest outfits I have ever seen. She wore a short black & white plaid skirt with a red button-down shirt. It was almost a school-girl outfit, but the high heeled platform boots broke that illusion. Her shirt was unbuttoned far enough for me to see her skimpy black bra covering her sexy tits.

My wife is 7 years younger than I and has managed to remain the sexiest woman I have ever known. 5'1" and about 110lbs, she has a small chest and a hot round ass. Her natural brunette hair is dyed lavender and she has the most gorgeous brown eyes. In her early 40's, she still gets carded for liquor, and we sometimes joke that I look like she could be my daughter.

She saw my face, which must have been hilarious with my mouth hanging open, and chuckled. She leaned into me and said, "this is going to be fun." I usually drive, but she insisted on taking the wheel.

She drove us to the city, nearly an hour away. This was going to be a special dinner, or so I thought ... until she surprised me by pulling into the parking lot of Katie's, a high-end strip joint. I had not been there in 20 years, when my best man took me there for my bachelor party.

Eliza and I had been to a strip joint together when we were dating. It is sexy to watch her watch the girls. Ladies always get a bit of extra attention, and tonight was no different. After a few drinks, Eliza and I both had a buzz going and shared a couple of lap dances.

When Jessie stepped up on stage, Eliza saw my eyes light up. This was one hot girl. Blonde hair, long legs and a couple of sexy tattoos. Katie's was topless only, so she finished the dance with about $40 of my wife's singles in just her gold g-string. She immediately came over to our seats and offered us a dance. Eliza reached into her purse and pulled out some cash, I didn't see how much, and whispered something to Jessie and let her see the money.

Jessie smiled at her, took a long look at me, and extended her hand. She said, "come with me, birthday boy," as I took it. She led me to a private dance room with a small sofa. A bit about Eliza, she is very jealous. As hot as it would be to enjoy another woman, I know that the idea of any other girl touching me was a non-starter. I had no idea where this was going.

Eliza joined me on the sofa and leaned right up against me as Jessie started dancing. It was the usual, but she had amazing hips and a ridiculously perfect small but round ass. Eliza had her hand on my thigh, and I could feel it moving up my leg as Jessie's top came off. Soon, Jessie turned her back to me, bent at the waist, and peeled her g-string to the floor. She took a step back towards me, so she was straddling my lap, and her clean-shaven pussy was inches from my face.

Suddenly, Eliza grabbed my cock, and it grew to a full erection in seconds. Jessie turned around, her nude shape directly in my line of sight, and my wife's hand rubbing my cock through my pants. I looked over at Eliza and her shirt was open all the way to her belly button. She reached in and pulled off her bra and threw it on the floor.

Jessie smiled at us as Eliza unzipped my pants. Before I knew it, my pants and boxers were on the floor and my wife was stroking me while Jessie gyrated less than a foot away from me. My cock isn't huge, maybe 6 inches, but it is thick. My wife has small hands which makes for an amazing image. Jessie stared as Eliza caught the first pre-cum and spread it around the head. Eliza licked her lips, and I swear, so did Jessie as she watched us.

After a couple of minutes, Eliza stood up as Jessie grabbed her by the waist and positioned her in between my legs. She pulled up my wife's skirt, grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her down to her knees facing me.

My wife planted a kiss on my lips and purred to me, "enjoy this baby, you deserve it."

With that, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and then slid it as far back as she could handle. There I was, hot stripper gyrating in front of me and watching my sexy wife swallow my cock. I wasn't sure what to watch, Eliza giving me a blowjob, or Jessie dancing for me. Eliza answered the question as she reached up her hand, put a finger on my chin, and pushed my head up to watch the show that she had paid for.

I lasted like this for the rest of the song that was playing, and for the entire next song. Jessie's eyes were glued to my wife and I, and my eyes were glued to her. Short of a true 3 way, this was the closest we had been to adding a plus 1 to our sex life.

Soon, I could feel myself passing the point of no return. Eliza could feel it and pulled away for a second. She looked at me and said, "I want you to look Jessie in the eye when you cum down my throat." Then, she looked back down at my lap and took me deep into her mouth.

I looked up at Jessie. She kept grinding right behind Eliza, straddling over her arched back. Jessie put her hands on the back of Eliza head and gave me the sexiest look I have ever seen. She lightly bit her lip and growled "cum for me. Fill her mouth. Now!"

That was all I could handle. My balls tightened and I filled my wife's mouth with ropes of cum. I could feel Eliza try to pull back, but Jessie pushed her head forward as my orgasm subsided. She held her there as Eliza swallowed my load with her mouth still around my cock.

Finally, Jessie thanked me for the show and backed away as Eliza stood up. Eliza had a fire in her eyes I had not seen in years.

Eliza was standing there in front of me, her skirt was hiked up showing her thong covered ass, and her shirt was open with her tits hanging free. Her hair was a mess, makeup runny, and she swiped her forearm across her swollen lips to clean up the last of it. She smiled and said, "Thank you, I needed that."

Jessie was still completely nude except for the heels. She leaned toward Eliza and grabbed the back of her head, leaned in and planted a hot deep kiss on her mouth. As they kissed, she reached one hand around and squeezed Eliza's ass, and I watched the other hand cup a breast under her shirt. Eliza did not expect this, and I could practically see her melt with the kiss. My deflating cock nearly twitched back to life.

As Jessie pulled away, Eliza's mouth reached for her briefly, she clearly didn't want that to stop. Jessie smiled and said "that was the hottest thing I have seen in my 4 years here. I just wanted a taste to complete the experience." That was too much, and I could feel my cock start to spring back to life. But Jessie is a stripper, and that is her job. So, she started putting on her outfit.

Meanwhile, Eliza started buttoning up her shirt and combed her fingers through her hair. She pulled her skirt down to try to appear decent. But before she was ready to leave, she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. She kicked them off and placed them in my hand. Eliza purred at me and said, "I am not going to need these anymore tonight." They were soaked, so I put them in my pocket.

We all walked out of the room, Jessie with several clean $100 bills in her hand, Eliza with smeared lipstick and tousled hair, and me hiding a newly growing boner and a stupid smile on my face.

We still had dinner to go to, and much more that my wife had planned...

xforzhc
xforzhc
5 Followers