Best Buddies Ch. 03

Story Info
After the blowjobs, the couples work it out.
3.2k words
4.59
15.9k
12
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Greg and Mac gave each other blowjobs with Judy and Linda watching, the friends now must deal with the meaning of the night and future prospects. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over the age of eighteen years.

=====================================================

Mac and Greg hugged tightly, while still nude. Judy and Linda admired the scene of these two men, they loved, embracing each other with such passion. When the boys separated, Greg said, "Tonight was amazing, Bro. Thanks so much for helping out."

Mac pulled Greg back in close. "Let's get together for lunch tomorrow."

"Sounds like a good plan, Bro," Greg replied. He then left to retrieve his clothing from the living room and take a leak in the powder room.

When he came back to the bedroom, Judy was gone. "Where's Judy?" He asked Linda.

"She told me she would wait in the car."

"Oh, is she alright?"

"I think so. We are having lunch together tomorrow. She said she needed to get home. We said our 'good nights' already." Linda gave Greg a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for 'coming over for dinner.'

"Good night."

"Good night."

Greg felt content with no internal need to question the night's activities. His thoughts were about Judy ducking out. He wondered if she was unhappy about tonight. He knew there was one effective way to find out and he opened the car door. The interior light didn't come on and it was dark in the car, but he climbed in anyway.

When Mac had cleaned up, he went to find Linda. She was in the kitchen and was unusually quiet and subdued. She didn't look at him, but asked, "Do you want some coffee? I'm going to make a pot."

"Are you unhappy about tonight?" He asked.

"No," she replied. "Do you want a cup?"

"Yes, but what I'd really like to know is how you feel about tonight."

"Will you just give me a damn minute to think something through!"

Linda never cursed and Mac was concerned at having hurt her badly enough to provoke that response. Without being flippant he let her know, he was ready to talk when she was. He left the kitchen and went in the den to read a while. When he settled in his chair, he realized he would not be able to read. His mind was spiraling with thoughts about the night, 'Does she feel coerced? Has this done irreparable harm to the marriage? Does Linda now think I'm gay?' So many questions with no answers, he was really tired and fell asleep.

When Greg had settled in his seat and buckled up, Judy spoke in the dark, "So, to borrow a phrase from Mac, 'Holy Fuckin' Jesus!' I am on fire with desire." She pulled her dress over her head and splayed her legs open. He knew there was a treasure waiting there. "Get us home, so you can put out the fire down below."

The drive home was brief. Judy kept her legs open, and her fingers occupied all the way.

Once they were in the garage, she got out holding her dress and headed for the living room. Judy threw herself on the sofa and spread her legs. "Come over here, get down on your knees, and use your magic tongue." He smiled at her need. Judy was dripping wet and pulled his face into her treasure, using two fistfuls of hair. She pulled him in so close, he was having a little trouble breathing. So, he worked his way out of the situation by getting her to orgasm as quickly as possible. When the first one was done, she eased up and let his hair go. He helped her make two more before his knees gave out. "Let's continue this upstairs in the bed," she purred.

Linda did not feel any animosity towards Mac. He had not talked her into anything. She went willingly, thinking it was all in playful fun. Judy certainly made it sound that way. What she was tussling with was the Baptist Church's interpretation of the night's events. She read some selections from the Gospel, and it clicked in her mind. She got up to find Mac.

She woke him by saying, "I'd like to talk now." Mac sat up and smiled. "God is love. I believe God loves us as we are -- not for who the Church says we should be. My Church says sodomy is a mortal sin, but if I ask you to show our intimacy that way, does that mean I'm going to Hell? I don't think so and It's none of the church's business. If you and Greg choose to express your brotherly relationship by kissing each other's penises, it's none of their business. Do you love me?"

"With all my heart."

"And I love you. All the rest is poppycock. Let's go to bed and do some things to upset the Baptist Church."

Mac knew what that meant, and his cock twitched at the thought.

When Greg and Judy were upstairs in bed, she said, ""Now put your cock in me and work it slowly, while you tell how this evening felt to you. I think I've made it quite clear how I feel." He did a vaginal rear entry side by side position because that would allow him to suckle her perfect sized right breast and talk when his mouth wasn't otherwise engaged.

"Let's see, when you brought the idea up, I freaked out. All I could think about was how 'not gay' I am. I talked with Mac, and he helped a lot to put sexual behavior versus sexual orientation in proper perspective. It turns out I'm either a married bi-sexual or a straight dude who loves cock."

"Is a label really necessary? Oooo! Keep sucking that nipple. You can answer me later. But let me tell you what I think. Sex is a physical thing and different things turn different people on. Love is emotional. It's commitment and respect. Give me a second here, while I push my button."

Judy stimulated her clitoris and fired off her fourth orgasm in less than an hour. Greg kept his piston pumping knowing neither one of them were finished.

Linda and Mac took a quick shower together. She gave particular attention to his hard cock, soaping and stroking so much, he had to stop her, or the evening would have been quite short.

Mac decided to spice it up even more and used his tongue to help 'prepare' Linda. He buried his face in her ass, not only rimming her, but licking at her clit and vulva. She was bucking wildly, and his tongue penetrated her sphincter repeatedly. When he felt her sphincter relax, he knew it was time. He grabbed the bottle of lube and applied it generously to Linda's asshole. He gently pushed one and then two fingers in, meeting with minimal resistance. After thoroughly lubing his cock, he mounted his woman and fucked her like a caveman.

When Judy had settled, Greg continued "Mac said the same thing, so forget the label. Let me tell you what I think."

"Do tell, but also pick up the pace a bit. I'm feeling a vaginal 'O' coming along."

The thing with Linda was when she was really horny, she had serial orgasms. Greg increased his PPM (pumps per minute) to a brisk pace. "I felt safe. I can trust Mac and I had your permission. That's part of the commitment and respect for me. I would not feel comfortable doing anything on the 'down low.' I've known Mac almost my entire life and I know he feels the same way. I saw a term on the internet -- 'Closed Loop.' It means we have sex, Mac and Linda have sex, and sometimes Mac and I might have sex. No other partners or entanglements to disrupt existing relationships."

"Hence you're interested in continuing with a sexual component to your relationship with Mac?"

"I think the best way to answer that question is..."

Linda interrupted, "Suckle my breast."

Knowing what was coming, he used his teeth to nip at her aroused nipple. Linda groaned and pushed back into him. She shuddered through her fifth big 'O.' When she settled from the high, she rocked back and forth quickly to get Greg started again. "You were saying you want to add sex to your relationship with Mac?"

"Yes, but."

"But?"

"All four of us would need to agree. It is the only way I would be comfortable."

"What if Linda doesn't want that?"

"All four are onboard or no go. I resort to gay porn and masturbation or convincing you to go anal."

Judy bumped back at him and laughed. "I won't say never, but I'm not saying I'm interested either. I'm getting tired. Let's get you an 'O' and call it a night." Judy began to use her pelvic floor muscles to squeeze Greg's cock on the back swing. It always felt like a warm, wet, velvet glove was pulling on his cock. He lasted a few more minutes as his PPM ran higher and higher. He was surprised how much cum he pumped out.

"That was a good one. I didn't think you would have that much left. No, don't pull out. Let's just go to sleep like this. We can wash the sheets in the morning."

When Mac bent forward to fondle Linda's wildly swinging breasts, he saw her fingers buried in her pussy. He caught a breast and a handful of her hair and pounded away. He knew she came when she shouted, "FUCK the Baptist Church!"

Mac and Greg met at a spot they both liked because the booths in the back were very private. Since they freely talked about everything, it had long been their eatery of choice.

"How's it hanging Bro?" -- Greg's standard greeting.

"Not as low as yours, thanks for asking," was Mac's typical response.

Greg got right to it. "Was Linda OK about how the evening went?"

"She had some religious concerns but worked through them and we ended up having wild anal sex."

"Seems like Linda's OK. How about you"

"First tell me about Judy's reaction." Mac responded.

"It was everything she hoped it would be. She had five orgasms to my one; well two, counting the one with you."

"Sounds like Judy is cool with everything too. I had an incredible time, and it certainly ticked a box on my fantasy list."

"Is there a but coming along?" Greg asked.

"I'd prefer to hear your initial reaction and then let's find out if there are any buts."

"That's fair. It was so far beyond my expectations; I struggle to categorize it. I learned so much about myself and love. I'm a different person today."

"How different a person are you?"

"Not so different that I can't still whip your ass on the racquetball court," Greg grinned.

"Guess that's why I won the last three games. But tell me what last night did to you."

"Thanks to you and Judy, I know I'm bisexual. And I choose to be married to a woman that I will love until I die."

"Why do you want to label yourself?"

"Mac, why not. It's not like I'm going to start wearing a badge. It doesn't change my relationship with Judy. And I hope it doesn't change our relationship."

"Everything stays the same, except you and I are fuck buddies now?" Mac asked.

"Well technically we aren't yet, but who knows..."

"You know exactly what I mean. You said it yourself. We're different people after last night."

"I meant that in a good way," Greg responded. "Are you unhappy about it?"

"No, I'm not unhappy. I'm confused about what it means to you and me."

Greg nodded. "Let's say there was no stigma associated with being gay or bi. Would you leave Linda and ask me to marry you?"

"No, you're just a buddy with benefits. I love Linda completely and utterly. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Besides, you would turn me down. You're not going to walk away from Judy."

"There you go. What changed is you now know more about your sexual interests. We're tight and hopefully will continue to have sex. But you don't love me like you love Linda. If Linda's cool with it, here's how we make it work. You and Linda have sex; Judy and I have sex; and sometimes you and I have sex. Nobody else is part of the sexual loop. It's closed to the four of us."

Mac nodded agreement. "I hope it's that simple."

"With the four of us committing it could be. You wanna go wank off together in the bathroom?"

"Fuck you! You idiot."

"You wish Bro, you wish."

When they were leaving the restaurant, their hug was a little warmer and a lot less stilted.

Judy and Linda rarely ate at the same place twice. Today was no different. Linda had wanted to try a newly opened Tai place. It was crowded, but they got seated after only five minutes or so.

Judy began, "I'm dying to hear what you think about last night."

"I enjoyed it in the moment, but my Baptist upbringing caught up with me later in the evening."

Judy just nodded and left space for Linda to continue.

"I was struggling with the church's beliefs on gays and then sodomy. I felt pretty bad. Then I read some parts of the Gospel and felt uplifted. Mac and I talked and then we did anal sex again. That just rocks my boat. It seems so naughty but feels so nice. When Mac is pounding into me and slapping up against my buttocks, it just makes me want to melt."

Judy smiled and let her go on.

"Vaginal sex is really good, but it's also how babies are made. Taking Mac in my poop shoot is recreational, not procreational. I like it because it is using a part of the body for something for which it was not intended. Plus, it feels really good to both of us."

"Then Mac and Greg sucking each other off is another example of that. They really are having fun, using a part of the body in a different way. Unless you consider semen a protein supplement," Judy added.

"Right! And before I got all Baptist on myself, it was a real turn on to watch. Oh, Thanks for sharing how wet you got. It made me feel less embarrassed. But I think that's an expression of how turned on we were with their sex play. What was your favorite thing?"

"That's not easy. It was certainly a huge turn on to have my fantasy fulfilled and watching Greg suck Mac. Well, watching Mac suck Greg too. It was all very arousing. But maybe my favorite was cleaning another man's cum off Greg's face. That was so hot, I thought I might catch on fire."

Linda commented, "When I saw you licking my husband's semen, it seemed odd. I wanted that experience, so I cleaned Mac's face. They taste different."

"Yes, they do." They then had a taste comparison discussion. In the end they decided both boy's semen tastes delightful.

Judy continued, "To me eating cum is an expression of unrestrained sexuality. I knew it would drive Greg crazy that I was slurping up Mac's cum. I just did it... in the moment, to titillate him in that moment."

"Mac bangs my butt hole because of the same interest in satisfying my craving. He never brought it up and I don't think he ever would have. He probably thought suggesting it would scar me for life. I had to tell him I've been shoving a sex toy larger than him up the shoot for over a month."

"What was your favorite moment of last night?" Judy asked.

"Although the semen eating was really erotic, I'd have to say it was just seeing them in that position, sucking each other. I had never seen that before."

"Never?" Judy said, seeking confirmation.

"No, never. I haven't ever looked at a pornography website. My parents raised me to believe gay people were going to Hell. So, watching these two men who care for each other so much submit to a request from you was a 'wet event' for me. Honestly, I would have been content to watch them do that for hours... hard penises sliding back and forth, slurping sounds, groans of ecstasy." Linda paused, staring off in the distance. "I'm sorry. I got lost there for a moment."

Judy chuckled, "Daydreaming is fun. Particularly sexy daydreams. Anyway, If they could hold an erection and service us for 'hours' we would be two happy women!"

Linda smiled dreamily, "I like it when men do submissive things, particularly when it's for their woman."

"Do you know what pegging is?"

"No, but I suspect you're going to tell me," Linda smiled.

Judy laughed, "I'm such a bad influence on you."

"You're not the one taking it up the butt," Linda snickered.

"Not yet anyway," Judy replied. "I'm going to get Greg to play that role first."

Linda seemed taken aback, "How?"

Judy explained, "You know how it feels to you around the anus when you are lubing up and touching your sphincter?"

"Ahhh, yes," was Linda's dreamy reply.

"Men have the same number of nerve endings there as well. Last night when we were touching them there, you heard their reactions. They weren't complaining."

Linda said, "They certainly weren't. They were delighted, enjoying it a lot."

"Right! But for most guys the idea is too gay. They think only gay men would find it enjoyable. So, they avoid it because of the perceived social implications. Not because it's uncomfortable. But I guess I'm kinda preaching to the choir with you."

"I understand that completely. I found out the area was erotic by accident. For years I avoided experimenting because I was taught sodomy is a sin. When I started playing around the area with my vibrator, I thought it would always be a secret. I believed I could never tell Mac. I'm so glad I told you a while back. Your encouragement to talk with Mac about it was perfect advice."

"There are sex toys that allow you to strap a silicone dildo over your pubic area and penetrate your partner. You can also spend a good bit more money and get a special dildo with a part that fits into your vagina, leaving a penis shaped part sticking out. The advantage of the more expensive toy is the woman using it is stimulated inside, while 'pegging' her partner."

"That sounds so erotic. You are banging your husband and being aroused at the same time."

Judy smiled at her friend. "You got it. I'm getting the more expensive one and fucking Greg senseless. And hopefully I'll be getting a few orgasms myself along the way."

"When? You have to tell me all about it afterwards. Will you?"

"Linda, you know we don't have any secrets. You'll be the third person to know how it went."