Best Buddies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy caught Greg's attention and suggested now would be a fun time for the 'entertainment.'

"Like I'm not getting enough attention with this boner? Now you want me to dance around with it?"

"Yes," was her simple reply. "I'll get Linda to round up Mac."

Greg had downloaded Timberlake's 'Rock Your Body' to his phone, which was hooked up to the stereo. There were recessed speakers on the patio, which was where they planned to dance. Greg went to cue up the music. Judy let Linda know it was time. Linda found Mac and got him out with Greg. They were going to dance with their backs to the pool. The area was well lit for the audience's viewing pleasure. The chairs and loungers had been moved in a semi-circle facing the dancing area. The boys received warm applause when they both came out sporting erections.

The music started and their dancing consisted of prototypical 'boy band' moves... lots of posing with jumps, turns, and movements similar to a cross between Michael Jackson and 'The Robot.' The boys were decent dancers with attractive bodies. The audience was immediately into it. They yelled encouragement, whistled, and clapped in time with the beat.

Timberlake sang: "See it appears to me; You like the way I move."

With their hard cocks bobbling around, they both posed with their arms crossed over their chests to loud cheers of, 'Yeah baby; shake that thing; play with your cock!'

Timberlake sang: "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do; Pull you close and share my groove." The audience became rowdier, 'Come and get me honey; I'll show you my groove anytime; I'll pull you!'

Timberlake sang: "So go ahead girl just do; That ass shaking thing you do."

At this point they both turned around and shook their asses at the audience. There was a huge response with laughter, cheers, cat-calls, and applause. Then the boys kicked it up a notch. Turning around from their ass-shaking, their grabbed their man-meat and began pumping to the beat of the music.

This had been planned and the wives were expecting it. But then the boys moved forward towards the audience, continuing to stroke themselves synchronized to the musical beat. They danced like they had been before, but with one hand on their cock. They danced close to the audience, moving back if a woman tried to grab or touch them. This took the wives by surprise. Things were getting really rowdy, and the song was ending. The boys moved back to the spotlight, facing the pool. They bent over and shook their asses again. When they turned back around to face the audience each was stroking the other's cock.

The audience lost it. Several women were screaming their desire to 'help' the boys. The noise was reaching 'neighbor-might-call-the-police' level when the song ended. Although they weren't 'synchronized swimming' together, they came very closely together. Mac went first with his shot puts landing several feet in front of him. The noise level, impossibly, went even higher. The cheering, along with seeing his friend shoot, pulled Greg over. His large balls pulled up snug and he bested Mac's range by almost a foot. As usual with a lot of stimulation and denial of release, he pumped volumes of cum over the patio tiles.

The plan was for them to exit the party and stay upstairs. But the audience began clapping in time, while chanting, 'encore, encore, encore.' Linda had to go upstairs and ask them to please come back down for a bow. They returned briefly with half-mast erections and accepted the audience's appreciation. Then Mac knelt down and cupped Greg's balls, while holding his cock up with the other. The audience of women squealed with delight at having Greg held up for display to them. Greg bowed and then knelt to show off Mac. The crowd started stomping the patio and demanding an 'encore.'

Judy whispered to Linda, "Follow my lead." Linda nodded.

Judy scooped up a handful of Greg's monster cumshot and walked over to the boys. Greg continued to 'display' Mac, so Judy rubbed Greg's cum over Mac's cock and balls. Having his friend's cum rubbed on, while being shown off to the crowd of women was too much and Mac became erect. Judy motioned for Greg to stand and Mac to kneel. Linda applied a copious amount of Mac's cum to Greg's rapidly inflating cock, which Mac was showing off to the women. She then boldly put her fingers up for Greg to lick the remaining cum off.

"If you're allowed to touch them, then we can too," Jenny, a colleague of Judy's from work, demanded. Many of the women stood up and moved forward.

"Wait!" Judy said, holding up her hands. Improvising, she continued, "The contract states that anything beyond dancing is up to the boys. It also states that I'm liable for any injury."

"Boys, what do you say? Can we touch you too... one at a time?" Jenny asked. The boys looked at their wives, who smiled approval.

Greg spoke up, "One at a time. Please line up."

Jenny was at the head of the line. She wrapped her right hand around Greg's nutsack and her left around Mac's cock. She pulled Greg, while stroking Mac. She had been industrially tugging away at both for a couple of minutes when the next woman in line insisted it's "My turn. My turn! You have to share." Jenny stepped aside, briefly giving each boy a peck on the cheek.

The next woman grabbed both cocks and pulled them towards each other. The boys turned face-to-face, and she smacked their cocks against each other several times. She then held them together and rolled them around each other. The crowd 'oohed' and 'aahed.' The boys moaned with pleasure. She gathered cum from both scrotums to add more lubricant and twirled the cock merry-go-round for a while.

The subsequent woman stroked both cocks rapidly, producing general excitement from the crowd and more pleasure for the boys. The following woman turned them around and played with their asses. She cupped the cheeks in her hands and jiggled them. Cheers arose from the spectators. She also repeatedly ran her fingers up and down their cracks. The dozen guests all had their turn. The boys' nipples were nibbled, cocks were pulled and stroked, balls were fondled, and ass cheeks were patted and rubbed.

When all had had their turn, Judy stepped in. "If everyone will have a seat, I believe the boys ready and able to do an encore." She looked at them with raised eyebrows and they both agreed.

The music was cued up and they repeated their routine. This time they didn't dance away when the guests reached out to touch them. They allowed themselves to be petted and caressed by their 'fans.' This time when they came, it wasn't quite as dramatic. But the women en masse asked for "MORE!"

The boys disappointed them and headed back upstairs.

"That was fucking amazing!" Greg exclaimed.

Mac agreed, "Cumming in front of all those women... for their entertainment; was a huge turn on for me!"

They showered and dressed in shorts and T-shirts. As they waited for the 'all clear' signal from their wives, they talked about the myriad feelings about the night. Fear, embarrassment, humiliation, raw sexual energy, and servitude all swirled together in a potent mix that caused both of their cocks to make feeble efforts at erections.

Fortunately, their potency was fine later in the evening when their wives fucked both their brains out.

12