Mrs Jones' Party

Story Info
A story about group sex all fiction and all over 18.
61.8k words
4.14
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godototo
Godototo
11 Followers

Chapter One

Simon was on the A46, he was heading down south to visit his girlfriend in Cornwall. The two women looked resplendent by the side of the road, thumbs out and hips swung to one side as they chatted to each other, absentmindedly glimpsing at the cars passing, carefree in the gorgeous summer air. They were both wearing three quarter length, light summer dresses showing off their curves beautifully.

Simon loved this road and the thought of paying back his hitching experiences made him pull over to pick them up. He viewed the two young women in his rear view mirror as they picked up their bags, wondering where they were going and wondering why they hadn't been picked up yet.

The blonde leant down to Simon's open window, showing a fair portion of tight young breast.

"We're going to Cornwall how far can you take us?" she said in a beautiful lilting tone.

"All the way, depending on what part of Cornwall you're going to." It just so happened they were going to within 5miles of his destination. She slid, effortlessly into the front seat and the auburn girl climbed into the back with the bags and off they drove, windows down wind blowing in their hair.

"Hi, I'm Simon." He said as they sped off down the road.

"I'm Claire and this is Rose." Said the blonde girl.

After about an hour and some very easy chatting Simon noticed that Claire's dress was showing some gorgeous young leg and she caught him looking, Simon blush slightly at the inappropriateness but Claire just giggled.

"Would you like to play a game to pass the time?" Rose laughed and Simon thought briefly about this and agreed,

"It's sort of car cricket but with forfeits, we all pick a type of car and every time we have seen six of them we get a forfeit. How's that sound to you?"

"What kind of forfeits?"

"Oh, I don't know something a bit like truth or dare I suppose."

"Ok sounds like a bit of fun. I haven't played truth or dare for years."

So, the game started, after choosing the vehicles with a few slight arguments about the popularity of them. Rose was the first to reach a forfeit and Simon immediately asked if she'd played this game before

"Yes, about 3 hours ago." Simon quickly realised that they must have been playing it in the last car they were in.

"So why did you stop playing?"

"Ah ah, only one question per go I think!"

So, they carried on playing, getting progressively more personal; when did you lose your virginity, where, how many people have you had sex with, most unusual place. Then the first dare. Rose asked Claire to remove her knickers. Giggling and blushing as she slid them off and passed them to Rose who then leant over the driver's seat and pushed them into Simon's nose and mouth. The sweet smell of Claire's pussy lingered over his mouth.

"How does she smell and taste?"

"Surely that's another question?" But the growing bulge in his trousers made any further questioning futile. The game continued and it was Simon to lose next, apprehension filled the car as the girls thought of the next forfeit. Rose leaned over to whisper in Claire's ear, brushing Simon's arm with her breasts, he couldn't work out whether she had done this on purpose but his cock jumped a little more, after what seemed like an age the girls broke off their chat, the car was filled with an overwhelming excitement and Simon could still taste Claire's pussy on his lips.

"We want you to pull over right here." said Rose in a very seductive voice and Simon complied with their wishes. "Now get out of the car and strip naked and get back in again!" He was very nervous and the thoughts of his girlfriend waiting for him made him hesitate but he loved being naked in front of other women and had also played this with his girlfriend and didn't think she would mind. So, he jumped out, ran around to the other side of the car and began to strip. The girls were leaning out of the window inches from his body as he quickly removed his clothes. His cock sprang out of his pants and stood there inches from the girls' faces, bouncing as the blood coursed through its engorged length. They sniggered and tried to reach for him but he quickly picked up his clothes and started to put them back on.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rose said in a slightly indignant tone.

"Getting back into the car."

"Yes, I know, but not with those!" and she reached out her hands with a look on her face that demanded obedience. He obligingly handed her the clothes not really knowing why he had done so. A car horn honked and brought him back to reality, standing naked by the side of the road with two very hot women glaring at him. Quickly he ran around the car not wanting to get in trouble for standing in the open, naked.

As he sat down, his cock still pointing straight up throbbing from the thrill of it all, he realised both women were staring at his beautiful cock, admiring and wanting, but he also realised that his girlfriend would be enraged if anything happened especially if she wasn't there to watch.

"I don't mind being naked and doing whatever you want but I am not allowed to cum nor have sexual encounters without my girlfriend's wishes."

"Oh, we have a disobedient little boy with us do we, Rose! Quite happy to strip naked and sniff my panties but now with that lovely cock hard and ready to play and my pussy dripping, now he denies us anything, claiming that his girlfriend will mind. Well, it isn't on, come on let's get out. Denied, twice in one day!" With that she slapped his cock really hard so it slapped back onto his belly causing a string of pre-cum to stretch from where it was stuck to his tummy to the tip of his cock.

"Ow!"

"Methinks he liked that and I can not resist." And Claire reached down scrapping a nail all the way up his shaft across the exposed helmet and scooped the pre-cum onto her nail and straight to Rose's lips.

"Mmmm, wow he tastes really good! Do we have to get out Claire? What did he say about his girlfriend, when she's not there, perhaps she may be up for a bit of fun? What do you think Simon? Will she be up for a bit of fun?" as she reached around his seat squeezing his cock and making even more pre-cum dribble from the eye.

"I think we have our answer, don't we Simon?" As she flicked the end of his cock with her other finger causing another squeal of pain and pleasure from the naked man in the front.

"Well ok then, Rose, we'll see how it goes. But I'm all for getting out now." With that Rose scooped some more of Simon's nectar and fed it to Claire, who immediately slid her legs back into the car and shut the door.

"You're both a convincing act, I must say. Now what are we going to do with our poor naked man here. It looks and tastes to me like he really needs to relieve himself," and slapped him across the tip of his cock again

"Nnnnnggg."

"I thought so, put your seatbelt on and start driving I think we need to get you home as quickly as possible don't you." Wrapping her hand around the top of his dick and pulling her hand down sharply, causing another yelp, then slowly back to the top and off, removing some more of the clear liquid from his cock onto her finger and into her mouth.

"Home, now!" Claire ordered, "and I think a bit of fun on the way. How far to your girlfriend's house?"

Simon was in agony wondering if his girlfriend would kill him or be ok with the situation, he knew she liked the idea but maybe not if he turned up on her doorstep looking ravished with two very good-looking young women. But he was so horny, oh the trouble with men and their dicks.

As they drove off, Simon still naked, the girls started to enjoy their little plaything. They started to kiss him all over, biting, flicking and generally making a mess with this poor man's body. But the more they did the more excited he became. They were feeding him his own cum from their fingers even once feeding him from their tongues. But generally making his drive a very difficult one as he became more and more nervous about what lay at the other end for him.

The next dare nearly made Simon shit himself. Claire pulled Simon's phone from his trouser pocket,

"What do you want that for?"

"Just shut up and listen this will either make or break the rest of the day!" with a gulp Simon could do nothing but listen as this woman started dialling Diane's number.

"Hi Simon, are you nearly here yet, cos' I'm wet as fuck and have a nice little surprise for you when you get here?"

"Oh, hello, is that Diane? I'm glad you're really wet because your boyfriend's cock is hard as fuck and oozing so much cum that he's going to need a little bit of help when we get to your house." Diane was shocked,

"Who the fuck are you and what have you been doing to my fella?"

"Well, Diane, as we speak your fella is driving us to your house, naked, and my hand is just sliding up his cock, and mighty fine it looks too. I'm now scooping up a lovely dollop of pre-cum, mmmm, and now my friend Rose is licking it off my fingers and feeding it back to Simon, how does that sound to you? Are you cross? Or even wetter than you were before you answered the phone, cos I know I am, and I love a bit of fresh, wet pussy especially if it's just been filled with a load of cum." Diane could not believe her ears, but she also couldn't believe how horny she was feeling at the thought of her boyfriend sitting naked in a car with two women. Her anger also subsided as she thought of her two friends sitting in her front room watching a video of Simon, naked, or as good as, being butler for some other women which they had videoed last time he'd come down. She'd had some filthy plans for him anyway and this just made the situation slightly easier.

"Well, I have to admit that I am slightly fucked off with him and that I am also very much wetter than I was a couple of minutes ago. I hope you haven't done anything, too much, otherwise I'm going to be very pissed off with the lot of you."

"Don't worry he's been a very good boy, he hasn't come or done anything inappropriate, well apart from stripping naked in front of a couple of strangers and letting us play with his cock. Do you think that warrants any punishment?"

"Yes, I fucking do but I shall decide what when the little bugger gets here, just keep him hard and I'll think of something. I think you deserve a little something too but that shall all be sorted out when you arrive!" With that the phone went dead.

Claire swallowed hard,

"Orders from the chief!" and lent over Simon's cock and for the first time took his length into her mouth and took a long slow hard suck, "pop".

"Mmmm, I can't wait to get my cunt around that!"

As they pulled into his girlfriend's road he asked if he could put his clothes back on,

"No fucking way. I was not asked to do any such thing by the lovely Diane so you shall go up to the door as you are!"

Simon pulled the car up the drive and started to sweat with fear, anticipation and the heat from the gorgeous summer's day. His cock still throbbed and ached from lack of relief. He nervously exited the car, checking the coast was clear and scuttled up to the door. He rang the doorbell, nothing, he rang again, nothing, surely, she hadn't gone out. No, he could hear noises inside. He rang again, this time there was movement towards the door.

"Oh my god!!!" he could not hold back his shock at the sight that stood in front of him. It was Jane, a friend of Diane's, but she was gorgeous! He knew she was good looking but hadn't realised quite how good in the clothes she usually wore, she tried to hide herself as much as possible. She had beautiful long blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulders, she had on a tight white crop top which showed off the slightest hint of the bottom of her largish breasts and her nipples were clearly visible, poking out as they were, making it obvious she was not wearing a bra and the tiniest mini skirts that he was sure would do nothing to hide her bottom should she bend over. Simon's cock was visibly bouncing at the sight, and, due to Jane's obvious embarrassment at standing in the doorway in her present attire her head was lowered watching her admirer show his obvious satisfaction at her present state of dress.

Her orders were simple, put the piny on Simon and lead him in. She didn't know how to do this whilst keeping a modicum of decency as she knew, in Simon's present state if she tried to tie it around his back his cock would be stroking her very wet fanny. She also knew she would be seeing a lot more of this fine member during the course of the next few days but that didn't help, she was stood on her friend's doorstep, very aroused, wearing next to nothing facing a naked, extremely aroused young man. Just then a car turned into the road and without thinking quickly covered Simon's arse with the piny. His cock did as expected and slid along her naked, nearly bald fanny making her sigh with pleasure, feeling his hot cock sliding along her crack. She then decided that this is the way he should stay and tied the straps tight around his cock which made Simon groan with and led him into the living room.

The cackles from the other two women diminished when Diane walked up to him and grabbed his cock from her friend.

"So, you little fucker, thought you'd have a little bit of fun without me did you?"

"No I....." but she cut him off,

"No! No!! So why have you turned up on my doorstep in this state of arousal with two fucking slags in your car?" 'Slap!' his arse stung from the sudden strike to his backside. As he turned to see where it had come from another slap hit his face turning it back towards his girlfriend. But he had seen a glimpse of the perpetrator. It was another of Diane's friends, Phillipa, not as well endowed as any of the other women but drop dead gorgeous and even more so in her present attire with a whip, leather mini, leather top and thigh length leather boots and her hair cut into a short cropped bob. It was then he noticed his girlfriend. She was a very attractive English teacher with dark shoulder length hair, very large firm breasts which looked even more incredible as they spilled from basque she wore exposing a hint of areolae. It also accentuated her womanly curves down to a mini that just about covered her ample but well-proportioned bum and very high heels.

"What the fucks been going on h.....!" 'Swoosh, slap' from behind "Oww!"

"You cheeky Bastard, I was going to surprise you with these two lovelies and you decide to take matters into your own hands. Well, fucker, perhaps you're going to get more than you bargained for! Are these the two sluts you brought home for me, hmmm, they are kind of cute." Rose and Claire had just walked into the house and were almost as shocked as Simon, especially as they thought they would probably be in charge of the situation.

Phillipa sidled up behind Claire and ran her hands down Claire's shoulders over her breasts and down her legs to the hem of her dress she then grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it until it was above her waist. The sudden exposure to a roomful of strangers and a gust of air on her hot little pussy made her gasp. Diane swayed over to Claire and dragged her middle finger across her exposed sex making Claire shudder and nearly buckle with lust. Claire hadn't realised until that point exactly how turned on she was.

"I thought nothing had been going on in the car for me to disapprove of. But this sluts pussy and its present state of dress, suggests otherwise!"

"Honestly dear, nothing happened she just took them off to...." 'Swoosh! Slap!' another swipe from Phillipa.

Diane then lifted her wet finger to her nose, smelt it, and proffered her finger to Jane's lips. Jane had not been expecting this and was slightly nervous to say the least, after all she'd only popped in for a coffee. She had tried to leave, thinking it was slightly odd that Diane was dressed as she was, and then finding Phillipa dressed as she was sitting in the lounge. But after being told what it was for, to surprise Simon, and watching a bit of the video of him from the other week, she agreed to let the other two choose her present clothing. She was horny as hell and was quite looking forward to seeing Simon even partially nude. But now here she was being offered some strangers pussy juice to lick in front of her friends, two strangers and a naked Simon. It was almost too much for her but her embarrassment was saved by Rose leaning forward and sucking Diane's finger into her mouth savouring her friend's sexual desire from a stranger's finger and easing Jane's predicament.

Diane was very happy with this and told Jane to take the slave to the kitchen and put him to work. Diane gave Jane a smile and a friendly pat on her bottom as she headed to the kitchen followed by Simon. She couldn't resist another look at his cock which was still hard having had the piny tied around it.

"Any trouble from him and be sure to punish him for it!" Diane called from the other room.

In the kitchen Jane turned to Simon

"Now what shall I have you do? I think the floor is quite dirty so you may as well start there." Simon was immediately on his knees scrubbing the floor. He looked amazing with the little piny just covering his arse and his rigid cock dangling below him. Jane then noticed all the toys on the kitchen table. Diane had obviously been ready for his return and had a lot planned for the day if not the next few judging by the array of things that lay there.

Simon was busily scrubbing when he accidentally spilt some water on her feet.

"You silly fuck! Look what you've done I hope it won't ruin these lovely shoes. Clean them, quick!" He scuttled over and started to rub the suede of the Romanesque sandals.

"No! With your tongue. Lick them!" she was starting to get into this having her friend's boyfriend obeying her every whim. He started to lick them with glee, making sure every drop was cleared up. Between her toes and across the top of her foot.

"Mmmm, that's nice. You're a very good cleaner." As he was doing this the leg-tie came undone and Jane asked for it to be tied back on. His hands slid up her calves to catch the ties and pull them tight again. He wrapped them around and around her leg over her knee to about mid thigh. This action also brought his cock to touch her foot and she could feel the end gently rubbing pre-cum all over her freshly cleaned shoes. She couldn't ask him to clean this off, could she? But she was lost in the moment with his cock grazing her foot and his hands all over her thighs. It was then she felt the tongue touch her cunt and she realised he must have had a clear view of her panty clad pussy. Jane pushed him away but he crawled a bit closer to get more of her lovely pussy.

"Get off!" but her resolve was starting to buckle, what with the video, her attire, everyone else's for that matter and she had a very gorgeous, naked man at her feet ready to do her bidding.

Her dilemma was resolved for her,

"What the fuck are you doing?!!!" It was Diane with hands on hips looking really pissed off.

"I'm sorry Diane, I...I...."

"Not you Jane, he's yours to do with as you see fit. But this little cunt is disobeying a direct order from you!!! You told him to get off!! Right I think the first real punishment is in order. What do you think Jane?"

"Well...erm...yes I suppose so."

"Yes I definitely suppose so! What shall we do?" Helping Jane out a little Diane let her eyes wander to the table full of toys.

"What about that?" Jane said pointing to a butt plug.

"Oooh! Yes I think that would be a great start. Would you do the honours as it was you he was disobeying?" Jane flushed pink at the thought of pushing that rather large plug up a man's bottom having never done this before. Diane put her arm around Jane and assured her it was ok.

Godototo
Godototo
11 Followers