Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Jocelyn Bedard fucks Keshia Chante in Toronto.
1.3k words
1.4
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Toronto-based Canadian media personality Jocelyn Bedard is a tall, pale-skinned, dark-haired, athletic and curvy beauty who really ought to be more famous than she is. This young woman looks like a cross between a model and a fitness guru. Jocelyn Bedard has appeared in a ton of pop culture videos where she comments on the lives of celebrities. It is clear that Jocelyn Bedard would like to become a celebrity herself. The tall, raven-haired beauty with the intense brown eyes, angelic face, heavenly body and sassy mouth would absolutely rock as a TV actress or even a major movie studio actress. Why hasn't the realm of Hollywood snatched this beauty and put her in movies and television shows? The United States of America has too many hot women.

Jocelyn Bedard is in her late twenties, though she definitely looks much younger. This Canadian beauty can definitely still make things happen for her career as a celebrity. Real go-getters don't wait for things to happen. They go out there and make things happen. Canadians appreciate the rare and wonderful gem that media personality Jocelyn Bedard happens to be. Jocelyn Bedard's fans are calling her the Goddess of Sass and the Queen of Toronto and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. What can be done to elevate Jocelyn Bedard's profile in the realm of celebrities? Hmm, something's got to give. Jocelyn Bedard decided to do a series on black Canadian celebrities, and set up a meeting with Toronto-based black Canadian singer Keshia Chante. Sparks flew between the two women. Let the good times roll...

"You taste wonderful," Jocelyn Bedard said, and the tall, alabaster-skinned, brown-eyed and black-haired media personality buried her face between Canadian singer Keshia Chante's thighs. The curvaceous young black Canadian woman moaned softly as the other gal began eating her out. Jocelyn Bedard has been with a lot of women but Keshia Chante is her first black woman. Just two young women getting down and dirty in the City of Toronto, nothing to see here. Keshia Chante moaned as Jocelyn Bedard fingered her pussy and teased her clit with her tongue. Hmm, the tall brunette definitely knew her way around a vagina...

"Hmm, you're really good at that," Keshia Chante said, moaning softly as Jocelyn Bedard began eating her pussy with gusto. When Jocelyn Bedard showed up at Keshia Chante's lovely townhouse, located in the south end of Toronto earlier, she thought the interview was going to be just another expose on her life and career. Keshia Chante is beautiful and talented, but the ambitious black female artist could always use more exposure. Keshia Chante hadn't counted on that exposure being taken quite this literally by the foxy and horny Jocelyn Bedard. The tall, pale-skinned and dark-haired gal was hungry as hell, and there was black pussy on the menu that day...

"I play it straight in the media but I love women," Jocelyn Bedard replied, and she winked at Keshia Chante as she resumed eating the other woman's pussy. Keshia Chante shuddered as Jocelyn Bedard hungrily sucked on her clitoris, stimulating her quite nicely. Jocelyn Bedard had lovely lips that were made to eat pussy and Keshia Chante was glad to see them put to good use. Jocelyn Bedard worked two fingers into Keshia Chante's pussy and then added a third. There is nothing Jocelyn Bedard loves exploring more than the smell and taste of a new vagina. Let the good times roll.

"Don't stop," Keshia Chante said, and the young black Canadian woman shuddered violently as Jocelyn Bedard twisted her fingers inside her vagina. Jocelyn Bedard flashed Keshia a savage smile once she saw the effect that her finger-twat action had on the other woman. Keshia Chante locked eyes with Jocelyn Bedard and a moment passed between the two women. They understood each other completely. Jocelyn Bedard slowly but surely worked all five of her fingers inside Keshia Chante's sweet pussy. Time for the strong and sexy black Canadian singer to get her twat fisted by a tall and horny brunette. Interracial lesbian action doesn't get any hotter than when done among celebrities. Keshia Chante knew she was in for a treat, and Jocelyn Bedard always delivers...

"Just relax," Jocelyn Bedard said, and she gently worked her fist into Keshia Chante's pussy. The young black Canadian woman groaned in pleasure as Jocelyn Bedard worked her magic on her. Jocelyn Bedard looked at Keshia's beautiful face and sexy, dark-skinned body while pleasuring her. When a woman is fisting another woman, it must be done right. Seriously, when vaginal fisting goes wrong, a lady can be seriously hurt. Jocelyn Bedard winked at Keshia Chante as she gently but firmly fisted her. The raven-haired beauty stimulated her dark-skinned female lover and didn't let up until the other woman screamed in sheer orgasmic delight. When Keshia Chante screamed as she came, Jocelyn Bedard smiled and kissed her passionately. Let the magic happen at last...

"Your turn, gorgeous," Keshia Chante said, after Jocelyn Bedard withdrew her hand from her vagina. Jocelyn Bedard grinned and nodded. Stark naked, the tall, busty, pale-skinned and athletic brunette lay flat on the bed, her muscular legs spread. Keshia Chante boldly kissed Jocelyn Bedard, sliding her tongue down her throat. Jocelyn Bedard is used to taking control when dealing with women in the bedroom. Keshia Chante was far more feisty than she looked, and Jocelyn Bedard absolutely welcomed it. As Keshia Chante caressed her tits and kissed her throat, Jocelyn Bedard relaxed and enjoyed...

"Hmm, go for it," Jocelyn Bedard said as Keshia Chante buried her face between her pale, muscular legs and ate her out. Do black Canadian women eat white pussy? It's been known to happen from time to time, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Jocelyn Bedard closed her eyes as Keshia Chante ate her pussy hungrily. Emboldened by Jocelyn Bedard's reaction, Keshia Chante worked her fingers into her snatch. Jocelyn Bedard's eyes snapped open, and she let out a scream as Keshia Chante began working her small but powerful fist into her vagina. The short, freaky black Canadian woman was full of surprises, and that's totally up Jocelyn Bedard's alley...

"I am going to fuck you," Keshia Chante said to Jocelyn Bedard, after slowly, gently removing her fist from her vagina, following some brief but intense fisting. Keshia Chante kissed Jocelyn Bedard, and then grabbed her favorite toy. Jocelyn Bedard smiled as the curvy young black woman donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Keshia Chante totally took control, grabbing Jocelyn Bedard's long legs and raising them in the air. With a swift thrust, Keshia Chante buried her strap-on dildo in Jocelyn Bedard's snatch. Time for the tall gal to learn how short, bossy gals get down in the bedroom...

"Oh yes, fuck me, bitch," Jocelyn Bedard screamed, and Keshia Chante laughed and fucked her roughly. Legs in the air, her hands rubbing her erect nipples, Jocelyn Bedard simply lay there and took it as Keshia Chante fucked the hell out of her. The short black woman was aggressive and dominant, just the way Jocelyn Bedard likes her women. At one point, Keshia Chante put Jocelyn Bedard on all fours and smacked her shapely white ass while fucking her from behind. Emboldened by Jocelyn Bedard's submission to her, Keshia Chante gripped her long dark hair and fucked her roughly. Jocelyn Bedard screamed passionately as Keshia Chante banged her like there was no tomorrow. When it comes to lesbian sex, if it isn't rough it isn't fun...

"Hmm, I enjoyed the interview, Miss Bedard," Keshia Chante said as she sent Jocelyn Bedard on her way with a kiss and a pat on her thick derriere. Jocelyn Bedard purred like a kitten as Keshia Chante smacked her big beautiful butt. The tall, dark-haired, athletic young Canadian media personality smiled and thanked the black songstress for an absolutely wonderful time. Steamy interracial lesbian sex doesn't get any hotter than that. Jocelyn Bedard might not be a Hollywood celebrity yet, but she loves her life. The amazing women whom Jocelyn Bedard meets and seduces continue to wow her. First Caroline Rhea and now Keshia Chante. Is there anything or anyone that Jocelyn Bedard cannot seduce? Only time will tell!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers