Hollywood BBW Club

Story Info
Jillian Bell, Shannon Purser & Rebel Wilson go Black.
1.9k words
2.38
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"So glad you could make it," Hollywood actress Jillian Bell said, smiling, as she welcomed African American Porn Stars Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Byron Long into her townhouse, located in West Hollywood, California. On this steamy Friday night, things were most definitely heating up at a certain famous dame's house. The chubby blonde gal grinned as she ushered the three gentlemen into her place. All part of the evening's entertainment for the HBBWC or Hollywood Big Beautiful Women's Club. Big girls need love too and all that Jazz...

"I totally loved your work in the movie Rough Night, you were the funniest," Brian Pumper said, and the stocky, brown-skinned and bearded brother grinned at Jillian Bell appreciatively. The round-faced, busty and big-bottomed actress was one of a kind and Brian Pumper wanted to taste her goodies. The chubby gal nodded, thrilled to be getting some recognition for her hard work. Actress and comedienne Jillian Bell has been working in Hollywood for quite some time. Sean Michaels and Byron Long sat on the couch and admired both their hostess and the tastefully decorated townhouse. Actress Jillian Bell definitely does well for herself...

"You can totally dethrone Melissa McCarthy as the queen of physical comedy," Sean Michaels said, and the tall, dark-skinned and muscular Porn star winked at Jillian Bell. Joining the fellas on the couch, Jillian Bell gently laid her hand on Sean Michaels thigh. Truth be told, Jillian Bell is an avid Porn watcher and has been a fan of Sean Michaels for ages. The brother has the dick of death and he fucks women of all hues with equal passion. Jillian Bell wants to experience Black masculinity and Sean Michaels, legendary Porn star, is one of the best.

"You gentlemen are so fine and handsome, I just hope the other ladies arrive soon otherwise I'll take on all of you," Jillian Bell said, laughing. Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Byron Long exchanged nods and smiles. The three Black male Porn stars were no stranger to gang bangs. As if on cue, the door bell rang, and Jillian Bell excused herself and went to answer it. Sean Michaels, Brian Pumper and Byron Long looked on as some new ladies arrived. Jillian Bell welcomed the other ladies into the townhouse, and then everyone gathered into the living room. Let the good times roll...

"Rebel Wilson? Is that you?" Byron Long said, and the tall, dark-skinned and muscular, goateed Porn star actually blushed as the curvy, blonde-haired actress joined him on the couch. Rebel Wilson smiled as Byron Long took her hand and kissed it like an old-fashioned gentleman. Little did Rebel Wilson know that Byron Long was a huge fan of hers. He'd been a fan of her for a long time. Byron Long collected Rebel Wilson movies such as Pain & Gain, The Hustle, and the Pitch Perfect sequels. Yup, the chubby blonde gal from Australia was hot and talented.

"I'm a big fan of yours, Byron, I masturbate to your videos such as Gangland 23 and Bang My Tight White Ass 26," Rebel Wilson said proudly. Byron Long grinned, for he was always glad to meet female fans. Contrary to popular belief, tons of women watch Porn and Black male Porn stars like Byron Long get hit on by such ladies all the damned time. Rebel Wilson and Byron Long fist bumped. They were so into each other that the last lady to arrive at the party was almost completely overlooked. How weird was that?

"Hello gentlemen," said a curvy, busty redhead, and Sean Michaels and Brian Pumper grinned as they recognized Hollywood BBW actress Shannon Purser. The chubby young woman had changed a lot since appearing in movies like Sierra Burgess Is A Loser and Wish Upon. Sean Michaels, ever the gentleman, stood up and held out his hand, which Shannon Purser shook. Brian Pumper tipped his fedora hat to Shannon Purser, and the chubby gal grinned appreciatively.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I've got wine, whiskey, condoms and lube ready, let's have fun," Jillian Bell said, laughing. Around the room, there were shy smiles. The ladies were horny, but the fellas were a bit hesitant. Even for seasoned Porn stars, hooking up with Hollywood superstars was definitely something out of the ordinary. As the hostess, Jillian Bell got the ball rolling by undressing, revealing her chubby, sexy body. Brian Pumper nodded appreciatively as Jillian Bell shook that big White ass of hers in front of him. Hot damn, big beautiful White women are something else, and this Porn brother most definitely wanted some of that!

"Hmm, I am a big fan of your movies, Mr. Michaels, I masturbated to that scene where you fuck Violet Monroe in the ass, I see you like redheads," Shannon Purser said with a grin. Sean Michaels smiled at the chubby young redhead, who was feeling his thigh while leaning close. Impulsively, Sean Michaels kissed Shannon Purser, and the Hollywood BBW kissed him back passionately. The two of them began fondling and exploring each other. Just like that, Jillian Bell's sex party got started!

"I want to taste you," Brian Pumper said to Jillian Bell, and the chubby gal grinned as he showed her what he was made of. Jillian Bell sat on the couch and Brian Pumper knelt before her and pulled down her panties. Spreading Jillian Bell's thick pale thighs wide open, Brian Pumper inhaled her womanly scent and then went to work. Jillian Bell sighed happily as Brian Pumper began eating her pussy. The chubby blonde gal rubbed her erect nipples and enjoyed the moment. It's not every day that Jillian Bell gets to hook up with a hot Black guy like Brian Pumper, so she wanted to savor every minute of that experience...

"Hmm, go for it," Jillian Bell said, and she rubbed the back of Brian Pumper's neck as he ate her pussy. Meanwhile, the other party attendees were having some wicked fun of their own. Sean Michaels had a big smile on his darkly handsome face as Shannon Purser, the round-faced, busty, curvaceous and big-bottomed, delightfully chubby redhead knelt before him and sucked his big dark dick. Like a lot of Black men, Sean Michaels has a thing for chubby White women and actress Shannon Purser is one of a kind. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, your dick is delicious," Shannon Purser said to Sean Michaels as she fellated him. Sean Michaels winked at Shannon Purser and nodded as she continued sucking his dick. Nearby, Rebel Wilson and Byron Long were doing their thing. The busty, chubby blonde gal with big round ass showed the tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Black male Porn star how they get down in Australia. Byron Long groaned in pleasure as Rebel Wilson knelt before him and deep-throated his dick as if oral sex was going out of style. If Rebel Wilson is any indication, then Australian ladies are something else. Hmm, Byron Long just might visit the realm down under...

"Just fuck me," Jillian Bell said to Brian Pumper, and the stocky, muscular, brown-skinned Porn star grinned as the chubby blonde got on all fours. Brian Pumper put a condom on and nodded as Jillian Bell twerked her big pale ass for him. Brian Pumper playfully smacked Jillian Bell's big round ass, and then eased his big brown dick into her pussy. Jillian Bell sighed in pleasure as Brian Pumper gripped her wide hips and slammed his big cock into her pussy. At last, Jillian Bell is swimming in dick, and it's been a long time coming!

"Give me that ass," Sean Michaels said, and he put Shannon Purser on all fours and spread her thick pale ass wide open. Shannon Purser squealed in delight as Sean Michaels began fingering her butt hole while licking her wet, hairy pussy. Sean Michaels ate Shannon Purser's pussy like a hungry man. Once he deemed her ready, he put a condom on and eased his cock into her pussy. Shannon Purser let out a deep moan as Sean Michaels thrust his big dark cock into her pussy. Does Black dick fit inside Hollywood White BBW pussy? Hmm, it would appear to be the case!

"Put your cock in my ass, please," Rebel Wilson said to Byron Long, after he laid her on the carpet and ate her pussy. Byron Long grinned, and put Rebel Wilson on all fours. The chubby blonde gal had lost a lot of weight in recent years but her big ass was still in place. Byron Long playfully smacked Rebel Wilson's big White ass, and reached for condoms and lubricant. After putting lotion on Rebel Wilson's butt hole, Byron Long pressed his big dark dick against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, Byron Long pushed his cock into Rebel Wilson's butt hole. Can chubby White Australian women's butt holes handle Black American cocks? Only one way to find out!

"Hmm, so tight," Byron Long groaned, and he gripped Rebel Wilson's wide hips and thrust his cock into her butt hole, loving the way her big pale ass jiggled after each thrust. Rebel Wilson screamed like a madwoman as Byron Long's thick dark cock filled her backdoor. The chubby Australian gal had long fantasized about what it would be like to have a huge Black American cock in her backdoor, and now, thanks to Byron Long, her fantasy finally came true. Byron Long banged Rebel Wilson's butt hole with authority and poise. The chubby mama's screams filled the air, and they were sweet music to Byron Long's ears.

"I want to try that," Shannon Purser said to Sean Michaels, nodding at Byron Long and Rebel Wilson. Sean Michaels grinned, and nodded. Gently spreading Shannon Purser's thick pale ass cheeks wide open, Sean Michaels lubricated her and then pressed his dick against her butt hole. Slowly but surely, the Black male Porn star worked his big dark cock into the chubby White woman's butt hole. Shannon Purser screamed passionately as Sean Michaels big dark dick filled her butt hole. Sean Michaels has fucked hundreds of female butt holes, and a few transgender ladies butt holes. No shame in the brother's game...

"Hmm, Brian, let me fart first, and then you can fuck my ass," Jillian Bell said, and as Brian Pumper watched, the chubby White woman farted. Brian Pumper grinned and kissed Jillian Bell's ass, inhaling her toxic fumes. Some Black men love White women's farts and Brian Pumper is one of them. Jillian Bell grinned as Brian Pumper bent her over, spread her thick ass cheeks and lubricated her. Without further ado, Brian Pumper worked his big brown cock into Jillian Bell's butt hole. Time for the sexy Hollywood BBW to experience the awesome power of interracial anal sex. Smacking Jillian Bell's big ass, Brian Pumper gave her the business. Jillian Bell screamed passionately as Brian Pumper fucked her butt hole. Chubby White women's butt holes were made for Black dick, and Brian Pumper let Jillian Bell know that he'd come to claim what was rightfully his...

As the evening rolled on, the three pairs explored various styles of lovemaking. After hours of steamy, wild and freaky sex, Jillian Bell, Brian Pumper, Byron Long, Shannon Purser, Rebel Wilson and Sean Michaels hit the showers. Everyone got cleaned up, put their clothes back and met again in the living room for some wine, and a lengthy chat. This was the first meeting of the HBBWC or Hollywood Big Beautiful Women's Club and Jillian Bell, the club founder and president, considered it a success. Big beautiful female celebrities need love too, and they're going to have their fun. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers