Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim Kardashian gets fucked by Jocelyn Bedard.
1.3k words
3.53
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Damn, how did I end up here?" Canadian media personality and aspiring actress Jocelyn Bedard wondered, feeling both aroused and disturbed by her current predicament. The Toronto-based Canadian media darling is in a compromising position in the basement of a certain Beverly Hills mansion. The tall, dark-haired and alabaster-skinned, brown-eyed beauty is on all fours, face down and big ass up. Silk scarves bound her hands and feet. Standing behind her, and decked out in a black tank top and black leather shorts is another famous woman. One who is absolutely determined to give Jocelyn Bedard the adequate and highly erotic punishment which she so richly deserves.

Super famous Californian socialite Kim Kardashian held the riding crop dangerously close to Jocelyn Bedard's shapely ass. Jocelyn Bedard winced, and Kim Kardashian grinned wickedly. At last, the American socialite and media goddess was going to punish the cute but annoying wannabe who liked to mock her in those damned top ten videos. A lot of people mock Kim Kardashian for her sassiness, and the fact that she turned her fifteen minutes of fame due to the sex tape with Ray Jay into a billion-dollar business empire, a highly rated reality TV show, and more. Kim Kardashian is smart, savvy and worked hard to get where she's at. It's about time those wannabes and haters out there are made to realize that...

"Jocelyn Bedard, you talk too much shit about me, and those remarks about the honey-gold outfit I had trouble putting on pissed me off, you need to be punished," Kim Kardashian said as she lashed out with the riding crop. Jocelyn Bedard would have cried out but there was a ball gag in her mouth. Kim Kardashian takes the whole dominatrix thing seriously and she enjoys punishing sassy younger women. Kim Kardashian's ex-husband Kanye West introduced her to the whole bedroom dominance thing. The macho African American billionaire rapper enjoys a good pegging, and there's nothing wrong with that...

Jocelyn Bedard sighed as Kim Kardashian began whooping her ass with the riding crop, and it stung oh so good. Female on female domination is smoking hot. Jocelyn Bedard felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Kim Kardashian went in total domination mode and punished her ass. Like a lot of young women out there, Jocelyn Bedard has a thing for bossy, beautiful women who happen to be famous. It's not just young men who are into MILFs and Cougars. Lots of young lesbians and young bisexual women like hot and sexy older women. Thus far, Jocelyn Bedard has hooked up with the likes of Black Canadian songstress Keshia Chante, and Canadian comedienne Caroline Rhea. Adding Kim Kardashian to her list of female conquests just about made Jocelyn Bedard's day...

Kim Kardashian watched Jocelyn Bedard carefully, and gauged the younger woman's body languages. Jocelyn Bedard's neatly shaved pussy was as wet as puddle, and she clearly loved what Kim Kardashian was doing to her. A lot of women are secretly attracted to the women whose outfits, styles and ways they mock constantly. The same way a man who is gay or at least bisexual often says a lot of shit about queer people, a lot of women who like women spend an inordinate amount of time hating on other women whose pussies they would gladly lick. Jocelyn Bedard, Canadian media personality and aspiring actress gets wet in her panties whenever Kim Kardashian comes on screen, and that's a fact...

"Jocelyn Bedard, I am going to remove your gag and if you talk shit, I'm done with you, are we clear?" Kim Kardashian said, facing the other woman. Nodding, Jocelyn Bedard watched as Kim Kardashian removed the ball gag from her mouth. Immediately, Jocelyn Bedard began mumbling nonsense and Kim Kardashian slapped her hard across the face. Jocelyn Bedard blinked in surprise as Kim Kardashian slapped the shit out of her. Jocelyn Bedard felt humiliated by Kim Kardashian slapping her face, but her pussy twitched in excitement. Jocelyn Bedard likes her women hot, strong and mean, and there is nothing wrong with that...

"Hmm, do that again," Jocelyn Bedard said as she looked at Kim Kardashian adoringly. The curvaceous, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, Armenian-American socialite shook her hand in sheer surprise as Jocelyn Bedard winked at her. Jocelyn Bedard got on her knees and then bent low, kissing Kim Kardashian's feet like a good female slave does for her mistress. Kim Kardashian grinned at Jocelyn Bedard as she realized what's happening. Jocelyn Bedard is a natural submissive, who hides her need to be dominated by strong older women by being a sassy-mouthed brat, often mocking the very women whom she lusts after.

"You are my sub," Kim Kardashian said, claiming Jocelyn Bedard, and she removed the silk bindings from the younger woman's hands and feet, before helping her up. Standing, Jocelyn Bedard was much taller than Kim Kardashian, but height aside, there was no mistaking who is the dominant woman and whom she submissive woman is. Kim Kardashian gently stroked Jocelyn Bedard's lovely face, and the younger woman closed her eyes and kissed her hand. Kim Kardashian smiled, and nodded approvingly. Jocelyn Bedard was going to be a lot of fun to play with...

"I used to masturbate while fantasizing about you spanking me and sitting on my face," Jocelyn Bedard admitted, as Kim Kardashian put a collar around her neck. Kim Kardashian grinned and forced Jocelyn Bedard on all fours, before leading her around on a leash. That's right, the short, curvy and bossy female dominant leads the tall, Amazonian gal around on a leash like a pet. Kim Kardashian is the embodiment of female beauty and female power, and Jocelyn Bedard is a submissive female who craves these things. The two women understood each other completely. Let the magic begin...

"Jocelyn Bedard, admit it, you talked shit about me on your top ten videos to get a rise out of me," Kim Kardashian said, and Jocelyn Bedard nodded in agreement. Without further ado, Kim Kardashian laid Jocelyn Bedard on a nearby bed, and went to work. Kim Kardashian loves black dick, but sometimes, she absolutely must eat some pussy. Jocelyn Bedard moaned softly as Kim Kardashian began eating her sweet pussy hungrily. Horny older women love the taste of younger pussy, and Kim Kardashian, bisexual femme fatale and queen of socialites, is definitely no exception...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Jocelyn Bedard squealed as Kim Kardashian went to town on her. Kim Kardashian grinned as she gave Jocelyn Bedard the double whammy. What is the double whammy, you may ask? Kim Kardashian has one fist in Jocelyn Bedard's pussy and another fist in her butt hole. Jocelyn Bedard screamed like a madwoman as Kim Kardashian twisted her fists inside her pussy and butt hole, causing the tall Toronto gal to squirm. Kim Kardashian likes to take a younger woman to the edge of pleasure and pain by wrecking her holes, and that's exactly what she did to Jocelyn Bedard. The tall, sexy Canadian media personality cried out, orgasmic, as Kim Kardashian rocked her world. It was absolutely frigging hot...

"Go home, Jocelyn Bedard, you've been fun," Kim Kardashian said to the younger woman, a little while later. Jocelyn Bedard emerged from the shower with a grin on her face. The tall, curvy and athletic brunette looking smoking hot standing there naked, with water dripping off her sexy body. Without a word, Jocelyn Bedard got dressed and left. She didn't see the conflicted look on her former dominatrix face. Kim Kardashian felt tempted to go another round with Jocelyn Bedard, but nope, it's not good to play with fire. Jocelyn Bedard has the kind of sexy body and awesome loveliness that can turn a bisexual lady like Kim Kardashian into a full-on dyke. Women like Jocelyn Bedard can be addictive, and Kim Kardashian doesn't like to give into temptation. It is best to part ways.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers