Best Chance Auctions: Homecoming

Story Info
Self-discovery, pony girl.
15.1k words
4.84
8.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEST CHANCE AUCTIONS HOMECOMING

By Cardman314

(This story takes place in the world of legalized slavery following the 34th Amendment. The year is 2028. This story presupposes the reader is familiar with the works of Carl Bradford, Joe Doe Stories, Gentleman Mariner, MrSmith27 or Monkey Man66 the creators of this fantasy world. All characters are over the age of 18 and bear no resemblance to anyone living or dead. This story ends the trilogy of Mia's grading at the Big D Auction house, sale, processing and becoming a ponygirl. Comments are welcome. New stories coming soon.)

Blue...shimmering blue waters......mmmmm.....no-o-o-o?......eyes, blue, sparkling eyes staring right down into my soul....mmmm... I love those blue eyes......mmmmmmm....

Mia hung in the space between reality and fantasy, unaware of the droning of the engine or Lois singing along with "Achey, Breaky Heart" playing on the radio. Her drug-induced stupor was beginning to wear off, just as she was kissing the brands on that nice, round ass in front of her face.....mmmmmm......Heaven and blue eyes......still not able to put a coherent thought together.

"Crunch, crunch, crunch," went the tires on the gravel driveway leading up to the ranch house and stables, causing Mia to stir again. She moaned softly as those beautiful, blue eyes were fading away....."Please, don't go," she mumbled.

"Crun-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch" as the truck slid to an abrupt stop, a moan came from the back seat.

"Sorry, sweetie, I shouldn't have braked so suddenly. Are you okay?" asked Lois, looking back between the front seats. Realizing no response was coming, she climbed down from the cab and waved to Haile, who was just walking across the yard. "I need a little help here, get Mary, please."

Mary and Haile appeared just as Lois had set up the step stool and climbed into the back next to Mia's inert form. "She is barely conscious, so we will have to be extra careful. Haile, I need you to grab her legs as I slide her out. Mary, try to get her under her arms then I'll jump down and we can try to get her to walk between us to the barn."

"Hursh," slurred Mia like a 'Friday night drunk', her head bobbed loosely, as they half dragged her towards the barn.

Throwing Haile the keys, Lois told her to take the bedding out of the truck and put it back in the stall # 17. "We will meet you there, glancing at Mia's condition,....eventually." Mary laughed.

"You were right to go all the way to the Big D, boss, your chances of finding someone this pretty anywhere else were really slim. She looks to be as tall as you too, if we could just get her to hold her head up. Richard is going to be amazed."

"Rishurd?" queried Mia as her head rolled back on to her shoulder to the right looking at Mary, "Who are you?"

"I'm Mary. Who are you?"

"I'm...who am I....oh, yeah,..... 0723-0665."

"No, you're still Mia for now, silly pony....MIA."

"I'm Mia," she repeated and then flopped her head to the left to see where the other voice was coming from. Instant recognition hit her, "Blue eyes! I love blue eyes," she squealed, breaking away from Mary's grip to hug Lois like a python and kissing her passionately on the lips.

Lois was only taken aback for a split second and then she returned the kiss and hug. "Welcome to your home for the next nine days, Mia. This is Mary, as you now know, she and Haile will be your trainers and caregivers. You will meet Haile in a few minutes. She is making your bed right now. Let's go inside."

"I love blue eyes."

"I know, you told me."

"Did I? I don't remember."

Lois's eyes rolled as shook her head while Mary just giggled, "They must have given her something stronger than Tylenol to be that loopy."

They resumed their positions, one on each side, and continued into the barn. The late evening activities around the stable's stalls were just a din to Mia, as wranglers got their charges settled in for the night. She was almost walking on her own now and things were getting clearer. They stopped next to an emergency medical station, located just inside the door, and Lois gave Mia two Tylenol from the cabinet to take and pointed her to a water fountain. They watched her closely to see how stable she was getting on her feet. (no pun intended)

Mia stood by the fountain staring at the pills in her hand. She used to know what to do with them, she was sure of that. Mary walked over and took the pills from Mia, "It's okay, Mia. I'll save these for later when you are more awake. It's almost time for bed anyways. Let's go find your stall, okay?"

"Okay," said Mia, "What color are your eyes?" turning to face Mary. "O-o-o-o, green eyes. I love green eyes. I have green eyes too. See." she said as she stumbled slightly to come nose-to-nose with Mary.

"Yes, they are very nice eyes. Time for bed," Mary answered as she took her hand to lead her done the row of stalls as Lois headed quickly for the ranch house.

Haile had the bed all ready when they arrived. "Mia, this is Mistress Haile. She will check your bandages in the morning and get you ready to start your training."

"Mishtus Haile," slurred Mia. "O-o-o-o, dark eyes. Big, beautiful, dark eyes," she said as she slung her arms around a very stunned Haile's neck and started to kiss her.

Haile very briefly returned the kiss and then gently pushed Mia away looking with desperation towards Mary, "What's with the 'eyes' thing?"

"Damned if I know. We'll have to ask the boss."

"You'll have to ask me what?" asked Lois as she entered the stall, carrying a small, protein shake. "Mia, drink this. It will help you sleep."

Mary responded, "Mia seems to be inordinately fascinated with everyone's eyes. How come?"

"Primarily, I think it is the morphine haze she is in, but the vet at the Big D created a 'bonding' moment between us when Mia woke up from her branding and now, she is fixated on my eyes. Everyone's apparently."

Mia handed the empty cup back to Lois. "Thank you." Staring longingly, she said, "I love blue eyes."

"I know, you told me."

"Did I? I don't remember." Mia looked confused when everyone burst out laughing.

"It's time for bed, pretty pony. Haile, she is all yours. I'll relieve you at midnight. Mary, when you relieve me at 6, please bring another protein shake for Mia's breakfast. I don't want her to have anything solid until the morphine has completely worn off. Come on, Mary, let's go discuss Mia's training schedule. Good night, Haile. Good night, Mia." With that, Lois and Mary departed arm-in-arm.

"Good night," returned Haile, taking Mia by the hand over to the bed, she said, "I want you to kneel on the bed now and slowly lower yourself down. I can help you if you need me." She winced slightly as she watched Mia slowly and somewhat painfully get flattened out. She began to stroke Mia's hair with one hand and rub her back with the other, all the while softly praising her beautiful hair and what a good pony she was going to be. Mia went out like a light and Haile gently kissed her cheek then covered her with a light blanket. Closing the stall door, Haile made her rounds of the stables, set the thermostat to 72, turned off the lights and stationed herself within earshot of stall 17, where Mia slept peacefully.

The tap-tap-tap of Mary's riding boots could be heard, as she tip-toed through the stables, not wishing to wake anyone prematurely. "Good morning, boss. How did it go last night?"

"Haile said she had no problems as Mia went right to sleep. She only fussed a little when she tried to roll onto her side, moaned, and then went back onto her stomach. I'm going to bed now. I'll see you at lunch. She's all yours."

Mary sat on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed Mia's cheek, "Time to wake up, pretty pony."

Mia stirred slightly and slowly tried to open her eyes, vaguely aware of a throbbing in her behind. She reached back to see what the trouble was but Mary grabbed her hand to prevent her from touching it. "Easy, pony, mustn't touch yet."

Mia opened her eyes fully and looked at Mary. "Do I know you?"

"Yes, I'm Mary, you know, the one with the green eyes."

"O-o-h-h-h, green eyes. I love green eyes."

"Yes, I know, silly pony, now push up onto your hands and knees and I'll help you stand up." Getting Mia to her feet was more work than Mary expected due to how tall Mia was. Mary handed Mia the protein shake. "Drink this slowly."

Mia sipped at the shake while looking around, more than a little disoriented. Her mind suddenly snapped wide-awake, "Okay, I get it now, I'm in a stable, right?"

"Yes, you are! Welcome back to reality, that was some dose they gave you yesterday. Here, take these two Tylenol you couldn't handle last night, you're going to need them today. On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your pain level right now?"

"Mmmm, about a three."

"Either you have a very high pain tolerance or you still have a lot of morphine in your system. Most ponies at this stage are a 7 or an 8. Unfortunately, the next couple of days will be marked with periods of more pain, like today when Haile dresses your brands, or tomorrow when you get your jewelry. Slip your feet into those rubber, mini-hooves and let's go for a slow walk and I'll show you around and tell you about your duties."

"O-o-o-w-w!" yelped Mia after just four steps.

"Sorry, but walking is the only way to work off the pain and stiffness. Those brands have your leg muscles and lower back seized up. We have to stretch them out again."

Mia stepped tentatively out into the walkway with clenched teeth, breathing sporadically through her nose, her nostrils flaring with each painful movement. By the time they reached the front of the barn, she was almost breathing normally.

"You're doing great, Mia. You are one tough ponygirl. Let's rest a moment and I'll show you one of your jobs. See that picker and sack by the door? Your first job in the morning is to go around the exterior of the barn and check the scorpion traps. Any traps with scorpions stuck in them, you grab with the picker and put the trap in the sack, then go and get a new trap from that big box over there to replace it. Bob Grant, our head wrangler will dispose of the scorpions later. Come, I'll go with you for the first time. We can walk really slowly; it shouldn't take too long."

They had just completed making the rounds when a bell sounded and the lights came on inside signaling it was time to get up. Tack rattled, buckles buckled, and stable doors creaked open as a troop of ponies and wranglers shuffled down the aisle.

"Where are they going?" asked Mia.

"They are going to morning slave yoga to get loosened up before breakfast and a day of training or working depending on why they are here. For example, four of them are being stabled here for other owners while they are out of town. Two of them are being trained here since their owners are new to ponies as an investment and want them trained right. They should be arriving shortly to watch and learn how to properly handle and care for their ponies. Do you want to watch for a couple of minutes even though with your new brands you won't be able to participate until your brands have healed?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Mary."

They arrived at the indoor corral behind the stables. The wranglers were standing together in the center of the corral as the ponies circled around the perimeter in lockstep. "There are 16 different styles such the 'Spanish Walk', a trot, a cantor, a gallop or prance," informed Mary. "Bob, the head wrangler calls out about 5 or 6 different ones to get everyone limbered up before they pull out their mats from the cubby holes along the fence and do 'slave yoga'. They only do this for about 20 minutes or so and then it's off to breakfast. We need to get to the kitchen and wheel the food trays to the barn so the wranglers can feed their charges. You will be expected to help me each morning. How's your pain doing?"

"It's up to about a 5 or maybe a 6 now."

Mary took out her cell phone and held it next to Mia's body and pushed 'LINK NOW'. "Mistress Lois had me download this app to help with your pain and training," then she pushed 'Tease' and the vibrations started. Mia started feeling better already as the tingling in her clit distracted her from her burns. She threw her arms around Mary and kissed her deeply, "How may I please you, Mistress?"

"Maybe later, Mia, we've got work to do," and she led her off to the kitchen. "Good morning, dear," said Mary as she kissed her husband, Bill, the cook for the ranch among other odd jobs. "This is Mia, the one I was telling you about. She going to help with easy tasks around here until her brands heal."

"Turn around for me, Mia, and let me see how they look." (He really just wanted to see her cute tushie.) "'D', 'RJ', looks good. Maybe they should see if they could brand the whole alphabet," he joked. "Let's see....hmmmm....'V' for the Venus Academy of Sexual Arts, 'B' for Broadstone Etiquette Academy, 'L' for....."

"Honey, please stop," as Mary punch him on the arm, "You'll scare her to death with all this talk of more brandings. Mia, you won't be getting any more brandings, sweetie. Let's get these trays down to the barn."

"This is quite a spread. Where is the 'slave kibble' I've been hearing about?"

"Ponies and stallions can't survive on kibble. They work and train constantly. We need to build strength and stamina. Today, kibble is used primarily for auction houses, kennels, brothels and jails to save time and money. They have a short-term interest in slaves, not a long view as an investment. Wait until you see what our runners get for breakfast on race day, 'Spaghetti'. They need the complex carbs to keep up their strength for the whole day."

"I love spaghetti! Can I be a runner?"

"That will be up to your future owner, Richard, to decide but based on how tall you are, you could be."

A little while later, as they were loading the dish washer after breakfast, a sleepy Haile stumbled in and grabbed a cup and got some coffee. "Good morning, everyone. I see our new charge is up and moving. How's she doing?"

"Really well, she thinks she wants to be a runner. Speaking of running," she said as she pulled out her cell phone, "We can't have that going all day, your clit will be numb." When she hit the off icon, Mia moaned. "Sorry, little one, maybe later. Haile, I'll show you this after you do her dressing."

"Okay," replied Haile as she topped off her coffee and picked up a cinnamon roll as she headed for the door. "Come, Mia, let's get this over with."

Mia didn't like the sound of that and cast a pleading look at Mary.

"Don't worry, Mia, Haile has to remove your bandage, dress the brands and then put a new bandage on. It only stings for a few minutes. She is very gentle."

Mia smiled, kissed Mary and slowly followed Haile back to her stall, as she was starting to stiffen up again.

Haile stopped by the infirmary only long enough to get her kit and a bottle of water for Mia. Haile opened the stall and told Mia to lie down on the bed. Once she was down, Haile sprayed an adhesive remover on the dressing and slowly began to peal it off. Mia twitched as bits of burned skin were pulled off with the bandage but she bit her lip like a real trooper and only sniffed a little as she suppressed the urge to cry.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, the hard part is over. I'll spray some stuff on it to deaden the pain."

Mia let out her breath in a sigh as the cooling spray settled in.

"Now, you get the special treatment. You will be my 'magnum opus'. Picking up a scalpel and tweezers, she explained, "You will only feel an occasional light tugging as I trim your brands. We are one of the few ranches that take the time and effort to do this. When I have cut away the rough edges of your brand and picked out any charred flecks of skin, your brands will look as sharp as if they were tattooed on by an artist. Everyone will be amazed how good they look."

Haile set to work and within 45 minutes, she sat back, put her tools down and beamed with pride. She sprayed some antiseptic over the spots and then applied the clear bandage. "Do you want to see how beautiful they are?"

"Are you done? That wasn't bad at all. I almost fell asleep. I'd love to see them."

"Let me help you up. There's a big mirror in the infirmary and I have to sterilize my instruments there anyways."

Mia stood in awe in front of the mirror staring over her shoulder at Haile's work of art. "I love them," she squealed. "How may I serve you, Mistress?" she asked as she dropped to her knees with her head bowed, just like a proper pony.

"Let's go back to your stall and see."

Haile stripped from the waist down and spread herself on the bed.

"I've never done this before, Mistress, will you teach me how to give you pleasure?"

For the next half hour, Mia was all over Haile's body, from neck to nipples to nether region, "the 3 N's." Haile squirted with the second orgasm then led Mia to the showers where they hugged and kissed some more.

"Well done, pretty pony. Mary wants you to do two more laps around the stables and then take a nap before lunch. This afternoon Mary is going to cut your mane and fit you with your tack. You might even get to pull a cart a little if you are not too sore."

"Thank you, Mistress, for everything and I still love your beautiful, dark eyes."

"Yes, I know, you told me," She giggled.

Naps never seem to be long enough and before she knew it, Mary was standing over her admiring her brands saying, "Get up, Mia, we have to serve lunch." As she got up, Mia tried to steal a kiss from Mary, who blocked the attempt with her arm and simply said, "Later."

Following lunch duties, Mary led Mia back to the infirmary as she explained, "Now, this isn't going to hurt you physically but many girls get very teary-eyed and some even cry when I style their hair into a proper mane. A few have even struggled to the point that I've had to tie them down."

Mia interrupted, "Let's do this, I'm really excited to see my new look. It's only hair, it will grow back someday, right?"

"Certainly." Mary held her hand up to Mia's forehead. After fiddling around for a couple of minutes, she pulled back and showed Mia a gap of about 4 inches between her thumb and forefinger, "What do you think? Smaller girls usually only get to keep a mane about 2-1/2 to 3 inches wide but I think this wide will look great on you."

"Whatever you wish, Mistress."

"We will use the cuttings to make a proper, matching tail for you. It's good that your hair is so long, we won't have to do any splicing to get a good length." That said, Mary went about her trimming while Mia sat smiling on the exam table. Once both sides had been shorn, she got out the shaving cream and carefully went to work with a razor until Mia's sides were as smooth as glass. She took a scrunchie and put Mia's hair up into a high ponytail that almost looked like it was coming out of the top of her head. Having finished, she told Mia to go look in the mirror.

"It's amazing!"

"Just wait a minute, I'll give you a more complete look." She grabbed a bundle of Mia's hair, smoothed it out and held it against her butt so it dangled between her legs just like a real tail. "How's that?"

"Wonderful," she squealed in delight. "Now may I please you, Mistress?"

"Yes, sweetie, but please lock the door," she replied while slipping out of her jeans and panties, then sat on the edge of the exam table.

Mia began her assault on Mary's labia, eager to show her the tricks that Haile had taught her.

A minute later, Mary reached over and pulled her cell phone out from her pile of clothes and hit "EDGE". Mia jumped at the sudden pleasure emanating from her loins, then resumed licking and sucking, penetrating ever deeper as she circled Mary's clit.