Best Chance Auctions: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary grabbed Mia's head with one hand and hit, "OMG" with her other. Within seconds, both of them climaxed, arching their backs, curling their toes and screaming. "What a ride!" moaned Mary, "For a virgin, you are fast learner."

Mia turned melancholy for a moment. "That's what worries me. How will I ever be able to please my Master when I meet him? I have no idea what to do or how to do it. I've only seen videos in sex class. Maybe I'll be so disappointing that he won't want me."

"Oh, poor baby, come here." She pulled Mia to her and kissed her. "Don't you worry. There isn't a chance in Hell that any man wouldn't want you, even if snot came out of your nose during sex." They both laughed at that silly image. Mary continued, "I'll talk to Lois and see if there is something that can be arranged after your brands heal a little more. Meanwhile, let's get you tacked up and then go show everyone your new look." Off to the tack room they went.

"The first order of business is to get you into character, no more talking for now." Saying that she used the remote for Mia's collar and switched over to pony-ese. "Try to say something."

"N-n-g-g-h-h-h-h!" she whinnied to her surprise, then smiled.

"Good, now let's find you some real pony boots instead of those rubber ones. Mary went into the closet and returned with a pair of size 10's. "Hold on to the railing and lift your left foot." Mary slid the boot on several inches above Mia's knee and then laced it up. "Okay, give me the other foot now." Once they were both in place, she wrapped a heavy cuff around each ankle and buckled them tightly. "These will keep you from twisting an ankle on a stone or loose gravel. Racing boots come below the knee and actually have a steel cuff built in to take the heavier stresses of running. We will try those tomorrow. When you are finally able to sit on that pretty butt of yours, you will be expected to put your own boots on in the morning. Walk around for a couple of minutes to get used to the weight and walking on the balls of your feet."

"N-n-n-g-g-h ngh n-n-g-h!" (which roughly translates "these are fun!")

"Alright, put your arms straight out in front of you and I'll slip your bustier on and we'll see how it fits." Once it was laced up tight, Mary went on to explain, "The rings on the shoulder straps allow the reins to pass through so they don't rub on your neck and give you a brush burn. The rings under your arms allow your tit reins to pass through."

"N-g-g-h-h?" (translation - WTF?)

"Oh yes, that's what we were talking about when we said that you'd get your jewelry tomorrow. You will get nipple rings, a naval ring and a ring through your clitoral hood. Since you already have pierced ears, we will install rings there also so your holes don't close up. Not to worry though, only very, unruly ponies get nose rings. We will numb you up and you'll barely feel more than a tug. You are going to be even more beautiful, if that's possible," she said as she pulled on one of Mia's exposed nipples while she sucked on the other. She quickly inserted a couple of fingers into a very wet pussy and Mia's eyes got big as saucers. "I'm glad to see you are enjoying all of this. Let's get your headdress and bridle and we'll go to the inside corral to learn some gaits. I don't want you to go outside this time of day without sun screen and sun screen might loosen your bandages as you sweat."

The bridle was a tangle of straps that made no sense to Mia until it was all in place with straps around her head, under her chin, up both sides of her nose like an upside down 'Y' and across the top of her head. The headdress attached to the straps at her forehead and held a pretty, blue plume. Her ponytail was pulled up through a ring in the strap on top of her head. "We won't be using a bit today because you won't be pulling a cart. Walk around the perimeter of the corral, and as you do, try to raise your knees to your waist with each step, if it doesn't pull your brands too much."

After about twenty steps, Mary said, "I guess you are going to need a little help with your posture, you are not upright and proud like you should be. Wait right where you are." With that Mary went back to the tack room and returned carrying a single-sleeve arm binder. "This will pull those shoulders back and stick those nice titties out," as she went to work pinning Mia's arms together behind her back, pulling the laces tighter and tighter. "Now, head up, when you are in pony gear, be proud. When you are 'slave naked', be humble, head down."

"N-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-h-h! Ngh nghngh n-n-n-g-g-h-h n-n-g-g-h-h." (Sorry! I didn't know that.)

After about an hour, maybe more, Mia had learned to walk, trot and prance, actually quite a feat, having never seen a dressage pony show before. Mary was pleased and decided Lois and Haile should see her before she undressed her and wiped her down before serving dinner. "You can take a proper shower before bed later," she said and sent out a general call on her walkie-talkie to anyone who was available to come to the corral and bring a camera. In a minute or two, Lois showed up, followed by Bob, Haile and a couple of wranglers, who's ponies were on break in the pasture.

"Wow," said Haile, Bob and one of the wranglers almost in unison. Lois snapped a couple of pictures but Bob and the wranglers quickly walked over to 'cop a feel' as the British would say. Mia just smiled at all the attention as she got wetter by the second.

"Okay, guys, it's time for Mia to get ready to serve dinner. You are welcome to sample her oral skills later but everything else is off limits. Come, Mia, let's get your pony boots off. When you are comfortable sitting down, you will be able to do your boots by yourself. After dinner, I'll show you how to care for your tack."

Dinner was almost like being at home. It consisted of a fresh, mixed green salad, a piece of B-B-Q chicken with southern-style green beans, sweet tea and finished off with apple slices in yogurt. As soon as the dishes were done and put away, Mary gave Lois a look and a wink and called out from the front porch, "Hey, Ryan, can you help me?"

"Yes, certainly Boss. What do you need?"

"I'm going to have a drink with Lois and Bill, would you be a dear and help Mia out of her bustier and bridle, show her how to care for it and give her a shower. I'm sure Mia would be very grateful," she said grinning in Mia's direction. Mia could hardly contain her excitement, and happily followed Ryan to the stables, half skipping all the way.

Having removed her head gear, he unlaced her bustier and took it off her shoulders and hung it on two hooks on the wall, her bridle hanging next to it. On the shelf near the hangers were a couple of brushes, one fine and one wide and coarse, a couple of rags, a jar of saddle soap, and a scraper, that looked more like a chisel. He showed her to use the scraper first to get the dirt out of her pony hooves and then the big brush to get the loose dust and dirt off of everything else. The finer brush was used to get dirt from the grooves in the leather and under the laces in the back of the bustier. "You should remove the laces every 3 or 4 days and wash them. This will let you get a good soaping of the flaps underneath." It only took the two of them another 20 minutes to rub everything down with saddle soap with Ryan coaching her. "Shower time," he announced. "Don't forget to take that scrunchie out of your hair. Let's go."

"How bizarre," Mia thought. "Here I am naked with a complete stranger getting severely aroused when any normal person would be scared to death. Have I adopted a 'slave mindset' already. This could be a very horny four years."

Mia made a quick stop at a pee grate to empty a very full bladder. She blushed beet red when Ryan glanced over his shoulder to see why she had stopped following. Even a wrangler can be a gentleman and he quickly looked away at her embarrassment. By the time Mia caught up with him, he had already adjusted the shower temperature to medium hot. She stepped under the spray and reached for the shampoo. When she turned around, she saw Ryan was naked as well with a "stiffie."

"I will wash your beautiful hair, Mia," as he held out his hand for the bottle.

"May I worship your magnificent cock, Master?" she asked as she handed him the shampoo and dropped to her knees.

She eagerly kissed the tip and licked off the drop of pre-cum. He sucked in a deep breath through his nose and leaned closer as he poured some shampoo on her head. She licked up and down and all around his shaft while she gently rubbed his balls below taking his cock all the way into her mouth. He wasn't so big that he blocked her airway, which allowed her more freedom to swirl her tongue all around him as she slid back and forth as she sucked.

Ryan was having a hard (pun intended) time focusing on the task at hand. He made every effort to saturate all of her hair with soap before beginning to rinse. "O-o-o-o," came from his lips softly as he began to tense up.

Sensing the coming moment, Mia reached around and grabbed both cheeks and pressed tightly to him and slid her middle finger into his ass followed by two more. He immediately threw his head back in a silent yell as he came in torrents. Mia let go of him and frantically rubbed her clit as she swallowed volumes of his baby batter before cumming herself.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled as she slowly got to her feet. Ryan picked up some soap and starting with her breasts began to wash her all over. Dropping to his knees, he washed up and down both legs. He lingered on her mound and then gave a quick lick in her slit. Mia's eyes sprung open wide but it was short-lived as Ryan got back to his feet.

Grinning he said, "You'll have to finish that little arousal yourself when you get back to your stall, you still have work to do. The rule is 'last one in the shower has to launder the towels in the hamper'. Since all the other ponies showered before dinner, that makes you last." Tossing her a towel from a nearby rack, he continued, "When you are dried off, put all the towels in the washing machine around the corner. While they're washing, you have to go around and flush down all the pee grates with the bleach here in the laundry room. When the towels go into the dryer, that will give time to mop and disinfect the shower room. Fold the towels over the racks when they are dry and you are done for the day. You will have about an hour to relax and brush out your mane before 'lights out'. Got all that, pretty pony?"

"Yes, Master."

"You've had a very full, first day, I've heard. Your brands look fantastic and you'll get new bandages in the morning. I will leave you a couple of Tylenol and a fresh bottle of water in case you have any discomfort tonight. I am on duty until midnight and then Bob will relieve me." Ryan smiled as he tweaked her nipples, kissed her on the forehead and left her to her duties.

Rising early the next morning, Mia was horribly stiff. Between training and working yesterday, she had used muscles that had been dormant for a while. Very gingerly she got up and made her way to the Tylenol tablets and her water bottle. She slipped on her rubber hooves and quietly went about checking the scorpion traps. She was placing the bag with the traps down when Bob, the head wrangler, came up behind her and asked, "How many today?"

Startled, she turned, dropped to her knees and answered, "Only two, Master. How may I serve you today?"

"You already are, little pony. Here, let me dump these two and you can put them back." He dumped the scorpions out into the trash bin designated for the incinerator and gave the traps back to her. He went to swat her butt as she rose to send her on her way but stopped when he saw her bandages. "I can't wait to spank that adorable butt of yours, someday."

Mia giggled and wiggled her butt a she scurried away to complete her assignment before heading to the kitchen to help with breakfast. Lois came over as Mia was loading the dish washer and asked her how she was feeling, to which, Mia replied, "It still burns a little but strangely enough the pain is somewhat arousing as it reminds me of what I am becoming. I like it."

"If that's the case, you're really going to enjoy today. I want you to walk that trail to the top of the hill and back and then come to the infirmary. The local vet should be here by then. We need to keep your muscles limbered up. Now scoot, I'll finish loading the dish washer."

Mia arrived at the top of the hill just in time to see a white, panel truck with a picture of a horse on it, coming down the road which paralleled the ranch. She figured that must be the vet so she double-timed it back to the barn. Only slightly winded, she walked into the infirmary, and stood next to the exam table, legs spread and hands behind her head thrusting her tits out and waiting patiently.

Lois entered chatting with the vet and smiled at Mia, secretly wishing she could find a dozen more like her, so beautiful, so compliant. "Frank, this is Mia. She is going to be Richard's special birthday present 8 days from now. I want her all healed up and ready to go."

"Well, she really is special. Where did you find her? Turn around little pony and lay across the exam table so I can tend to your brands."

"I got her at the Big D while she was being graded. She is PRIME +. I went there instead of Longhorn's so there was very little chance of someone ruining the surprise I had planned for Richard. She actually voluntarily indentured herself to me for 4 years. It turns out her mother was Robert Jameson's favorite pony. Small world, huh?"

"I think you'll be very happy," he said as he slowly peeled off her bandages, "The redness is almost all gone around her brands and it's only been a little less than 48 hours." Frank surprised, stepped back a step as Mia almost came from the pain of the bandages peeling off and moaned seductively. "Did you like that, Mia?"

"Oh, yes, Master."

"Wow, she is special. I think you may have a little 'pain slut' on your hands, Lois. You'll have to be careful that she doesn't become addicted to it. Most 'pain sluts' eventually self-destruct clamoring for ever higher thresholds to attain. By the way, be sure to tell Haile, her trimming of the brands is absolutely stunning. That woman is a real artist. That may also be why with her brands, cleaned of charred, skin fragments, are healing so fast. I'll just spray some antiseptic on them and she can go without bandages today. We will let the wounds breathe until I recheck her tomorrow. Now, let's dress this beauty up, shall we?"

Frank pulled out a vial from his bag and said, "I will apply a topical before I give you the Novocain. You shouldn't feel any pain at all and your jewelry will bring you a lifetime of pleasure, if you decide to keep them after you are free again." Before Mia knew it, she had a full set of pony jewelry, earrings, nipple rings, a navel ring, and a ring through her clitoral hood.

"They are beautiful. How may I thank you, Master?"

"Maybe tomorrow after the drugs have worn off, pretty pony. You will be happy to know that no maintenance is necessary on your piercings. The coating on these new ones effectively seals the piercings, isolating them from the metal. They will turn freely with no bleeding or pulling, so leave them alone for at least 3-4 hours."

"I can fix that," Lois smiled. "See you tomorrow, Doc."

"Let's go get you some racing boots and your bustier, then I've got a new-style arm binder for you to keep those hands where they belong."

After Mia was tightly laced in, Lois took her to the tack room and pulled out a 'box tie' armbinder. "BACK HANDS! And grab your opposite elbows with your hands. This will keep you from touching your jewelry or your brands but is much more comfortable than the single-sleeve you wore yesterday." She slid the leather pouch up over Mia's arms and strapped it over her shoulders. "Lean against the wall and give me your feet, one at a time. These running boots only cover you calves so they are easier to run in. Time for talk is over, pony girl," and she switched Mia's collar to 'pony-ese'.

Lois led Mia to the indoor corral and had her review the gaits she learned the day before. "Do two laps of each of the three gaits while I call Haile to take over your training. Today I want you to learn the various strides for running and tomorrow if the Doc okays it, I'll rub you down with sun screen lotion and start you pulling a cart around the ranch. Now, start with a prance to warm up and I'll see you at lunch time," she commanded and reached for her walkie-talkie to call Haile.

Mia's breathing had returned to normal and she was standing proudly in the 'pony present' position when Haile arrived at the corral. Haile smiled broadly at the gorgeous sight in front of her and began to explain, "From today until you meet your proper owner, we are going to work on your strength and stamina. Whether he decides to develop you as a 'show' pony or a 'racing' pony, we need to shape up what little bit of 'baby fat' you are still carrying. Being beautiful isn't enough for a show pony, your body must be as sculpted as possible to be a Grand Champion and your movements flawless and graceful. Racing ponies obviously need strength, fluid motion and stamina, so let's get to it, kiddo." She tapped the 'TEASE' setting on her phone and Mia stiffened up slightly. "Focus is a critical part of any training, so to help develop yours, I figured a little distraction will make things a bit more difficult."

"N-n-ng-h-h ngh n-g-g-h!" (translation - Yeah, thanks a lot! Whinnied with a sarcastic, horsey tone)

"You're welcome," replied Haile, who was well-versed in pony-ese, "Let's start with the proper, proud, "Call-to-the Post", pre-race stride for a lap or two and then your 'out-of-the-starting-gate' burst."

Mia was a quick study and very athletic but after ten or more 'wind sprints', she was spent. Being the seasoned trainer that she was, Haile knew that was enough for now as she stroked her long, red mane and praised her performance. "Let's go back to you stall and get you out of these racing boots and arm binder. You can clean and oil them before lunch, just keep your hands away from jewelry and brands for another hour. Now, how do you work this thing," she not-so-innocently played with her phone and hit 'EDGE'.

'N-N-N-G-G-G-H-H-H!" (no translation necessary as her eyes got as big as saucers as she wriggled and squirmed)

"I wonder what this does?" Haile smirked as she hit 'OMG'.

Mia staggered and leaned against the handrail along the wall to keep from falling as she arched her back and moaned. The well-deserved climax caused her to squirt and blush all over. Slowly she straightened and shook her mane with a big smile.

Haile switch her collar back to normal speech and after removing her boots and armbinder, sent her on her way with a kiss.

With luncheon duties concluded, Mary approached Mia and said, "I'm taking over this afternoon as Haile has to rest up for night-shift duty tonight. You'll see her later. Let's get you back into bridle and go back to the corral. I had one of the wranglers pull a cart indoors so you can learn how to respond to rein commands. Tomorrow we will take to the trails if the Doc okays it. Let me see how your rings have set." Mary took a nipple in her fingers and slowly rotated the ring around with the fingers of her other hand. They moved smoothly without a single drop of blood. The slight vibration of the ring sliding against skin caused Mia to suck in a quick breath and moan. The navel ring caused the same reaction and she tensed a little in anticipation of her hood being touched. Mary was well aware of Mia's arousal and wetness and suggested that there might be a bigger reward later if Mia performed well.