Best Chance Auctions: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of Scarlet, where is your mother, Pinkie?" Robert asked.

"Right behind you, Master," said Tracy as she threw her arms around him and kiss him on the neck and rubbed her cheek on his before releasing her grasp to hug and kiss Theresa. "We won't be strangers anymore, Master Robert. All of John's businesses are pretty much on auto-pilot now and we plan to spend every chance we can get down here, maybe even buy a second home."

"I know a place just down the road that might be available, I'll keep an eye on it," said Rick. "Okay, Mom, she's all yours and gave Pinkie's leash to her."

Pinkie looked confused. Theresa said, "It's time to get your new name and join the sisterhood. Show her, Scarlet."

Tracy stepped forward and unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them to expose her mound and a beautiful tattoo of a green, Celtic knot with Scarlet written in flowing script above it. "Wear the name proudly, Pinkie, you are truly a ponygirl now," and she kissed her with a passionate kiss usually only reserved for Masters. Pinkie blushed and kissed her back.

An hour later, Theresa paraded Pinkie out on to the lawn. Pinkie smiled through the tears of joy as everyone applauded.

"All right, I want someone to get Scarlet tacked up. I want a family picture with all our redheads surrounded. Best Birthday ever!"

What's the matter, Doc? You seem a little panicked," asked Jim as he walked into the infirmary at the Big D.

"I just got a notice of a bad batch of injectables, you know the one with the horny juice and year-long contraceptive."

"What was wrong with it?"

"Somehow the computer filling the vials gave a double dose of horny juice and no contraceptive. The girls that got that can expect to gain to gain at least one or two cup sizes even if they don't get pregnant before we can get then re-injected."

"Well, I'll go through the records to notify their owners, just tell me the date in question."

"July 23, just ten days ago."

Jim smiled to himself as he went back to his work station, "Maybe I'll get to keep Mia after all."

The End

(A timeline of events for OUT OF THE WINDOW and BEST CHANCE AUCTIONS since they overlap. Obviously, there could be other stories within this time frame but I'm only interested in these two. 5/16 - Natalie is sold to Lois 6/22 - Lois marries Richard 7/23 - Mia's Birthday and Indenture to RJ ranch 8/2 - Richard's B-day Party 8/16 - Slave Court