Best Chance Auctions: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yes, I guess it would be, Mistress," said Tracy nervously biting her lip.

"Haile, be a dear and get me a training collar while Scarlet gets naked. STRIP!"

Tracy shed here clothes and folded them neatly in a pile on a chair on the porch. Without being told dropped to her knees and lifted her hair to receive her collar. Her 'slave heat' was building rapidly and she was almost to the point of dripping when Lois snapped the collar shut around her neck. "How may this slut serve you, Mistress?"

"Come along, Scarlet, we need to get you tacked up. I want to go for a ride and then maybe I'll put you on the breeding rack and introduce you to Stud." Tracy quivered with excitement as Lois and Haile took her to the tack room, each of them grabbing an ass cheek to lead her along.

The ride to the top of the hill was only a quarter of a mile and the slope wasn't too bad. Mia only struggled the last 30 yards and was greatly relieved when they stopped. She felt the bottle of cold water pressed to her lips and she drank eagerly, wondering why Haile hadn't said the 'DOWN' command. She was unclipped from the sulky's rails and set them down. Hands removed her bit and then reached around to undo her blindfold. It only took a few seconds for Mia's eyes to adjust to the sunlight filtering through the trees when she recognized the hunk of a young man standing in front of her. "Jimmy," she squealed and threw her arms around him completely forgetting 'slave etiquette'. The realization of what she had done hit her and she dropped to her knees, "How may this slave serve you, Master Jim?"

Jim grinned broadly and lifted Mia by her chin to her feet. In silence, he removed her bridle, then her bustier and finally her boots, putting them all in the cart. He stroked her beautiful mane as he stared into her bright, green eyes. He wrapped her in his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

"Take me," whispered Mia, "Take me from being a child into young womanhood, please Master, take me now. Let me be your slutty slave for today."

Jim took her by the hand and led her to an old, oak tree where a sling on a heavy spring was dangling. He hoisted her up so she could slip her legs into the loops, which came to rest behind her knees, holding her in a sitting position with her thighs wide open. She put her arms through the waiting straps and there she hung suspended only a few feet off the ground. The straps only pulled on her cheeks slightly and what little pain she felt only heightened her arousal. Jim knelt between her thighs and started to tease her with his tongue. As he continued, he reached up and grabbed her nipple rings and pulled and twisted slightly. At the very first circle of his tongue around her clit, she came with o-o-o's and a-a-h-h-'s.

"I'm sorry, Master," she almost cried, "I came without permission."

Jim stood up and looked deep into her soul. "I will never deny you pleasure, pretty pony, you may cum as often as you can. It excites me to know I have the ability to make you happy." Stepping back for a moment, he removed his clothes and laid them on the picnic table, revealing his very buff, 6-foot-2 frame and respectable 8-inch manhood. He stepped up to her and rubbed his tip up and down her very wet slit before slipping the first three inches of his cock into her. He took her hands and put them on his shoulders and he put his hands on her hips and slowly pushed against the spring further impaling her.

"Oh, Master, more please," she begged throwing her head back.

He continued to apply pressure until he was all the way in and she was squirming in delight. He eased off and the spring lifted her almost completely off of his dick and then he pushed down again fully impaling her. In less than 20 strokes, she came screaming and trashing causing Jim to respond in kind. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed madly trying to swallow each other's tongues. Jim absent-mindedly squeezed her left cheek sending a lightning bolt of pain crashing into Mia's brain and she moaned and came convulsively again.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, I forgot for a moment, I'm sorry," Jim scrambled to apologize, taking her head in his hands and kissing her all over.

"Oh, Master, it was so amazing. The pain just drove me to my sexual limit." She responded panting hard in the afterglow.

"Wow, you really are a special pony. I hope someday you will be mine to keep. Let me get you down from there and I'll get out a mat for us."

They were lying quietly on the mat, Jim on his back, Mia sprawled on top twirling his chest hair When she asked, "Master, can we do it again?"

"That first one was a doozy. I'm going to need some help to get ready again, so soon."

"My pleasure, Master," and she slid down off his chest between his legs and starting lick his cock while stroking his balls. Almost immediately she got a rise out of him and when she took him deep in her mouth and hummed, he moaned and stiffened up. He pulled her back on top of his chest and quickly slipped into her. As they started rocking back and forth, Mia said, "Master, please hold my brands in your hands but please don't squeeze." Jim gently cupped her ass in his hands and it sent an electric tingle through her pussy and up her spine. She arched her back and sped up her rocking motion. Her pussy spasmed violently on Jim's cock and they both exploded with a scream of pleasure. Mia collapsed on Jim's chest, breathing heavily as he pulled her tightly to himself and smothered her with kisses.

The sun reached the 4 o'clock position Jim estimated, and suggested that they get dressed up and head back down the hill. Once Mia was fully tacked up, without the blindfold or bit this time, Jim attached the reins to her nipple rings as she proudly stuck out her tits. One more passionate kiss and they headed off back down to the stables. She had to admit to herself that the tugging on her nipples and the cum running down her thighs was severely turning her on again.

Lois and Haile had been putting Scarlet through her paces, both had taken advantage of her excellent oral skills, and had pretty much run her ragged around the lower trails surrounding the ranch. They came to a stop by the carriage garage and unhooked Scarlet from the cart. "BACK HANDS!" Scarlet was surprised by this sudden turn of events as she figured her day in harness was over but she didn't question the command and quickly put her hands behind her back. Lois slapped a pair of cuffs on her and gave her a sugar cube. "Good pony, you deserve a reward. Haile, would you go get Stud and bring him to the breeding room."

"Right away, Boss," Haile giggled knowing what was coming and hurried off.

Lois clipped a leash to Scarlet's collar and led her towards the stables. She spotted Bob and asked hm to please put their cart away and then come to the breeding room for a little relief.

Scarlet stopped dead in her tracks. This didn't seem like a good idea to her but she couldn't deny her that her 'slave heat' had been percolating all afternoon and she was practically dripping.

Lois said, "Oh no you don't," as she tugged on the leash and quickly switched Scarlet's collar to pony-ese. "And no complaints from you either."

"n-n-g-g-h-h" Scarlet squeaked meekly. (no translation necessary, everyone understood "e-e-e-k")

Before she knew it, she was bent over the bar with her legs cuffed wide apart in the frame. Lois pulled her forward until she could latch her leash to a ring in the floor, leaving Scarlet bent in half. She hooked the link to her wrist cuffs to an overhead pulley and raised her arms to an immobile strappado, perfect for servicing and being serviced. Lois knelt in front of Scarlet and said, "You'll thank me later, have fun, you sexy beast."

Bob came in precisely as Haile rounded the corner leading Stud.

N-G-H! (translation - OMG!) N-g-h-h-h n-n-ng-g-g-g-hhhhh n-n-n-g-g-h! (Undecipherable but clearly shocked as to the size of the monster between Stud's legs). It has been 16 years since Scarlet was last DP'ed and she panted heavily as her heat built.

Bob took his position in front of her face and she could have sucked a bowling ball out of its bag as he put his dick to her lips. She eagerly pulled him in and before he knew it, she was deep throating him and moaning.

Stud mounted her slowly, inch-by-inch he went deeper. When he was 10 inches in, he felt resistance and she moaned louder. He figured this must be how big her master was so he rocked in and out a few times to really lube her up before trying to go deeper. He managed to get all the way in and just barely touched her cervix, then he grabbed her hips and began pounding her in earnest.

The psychological impact of what was happening to her hit home and she had her first slave-gasm. Sensing the tightening around his cock, Bob came deep, down her throat. Pulling out just like at the bonfire with Mia, he sprayed the rest all over her face.

"Way to go, Mom," exclaimed Mia as she and Jim had gotten back down the hill in time to witness the whole thing from the doorway. The scene before her caused Mia's arousal to become in flamed again. "Master, can you please take me like that, too?"

Scarlet's whole body flushed with embarrassment when she realized Mia had seen her debasement. She let go a long, loud whinny as Stud came deep into her womb. It seemed to go on forever and Scarlet just slumped over the bar in the afterglow of her second slave-gasm.

Jim had Mia strung up in the rack next to her mom as Stud backed out and flipped the breeding position lever and Scarlet's frame swung 90 degrees. This left her hanging from the bar, facing the ground as Stud's baby batter swirled inside her, almost guaranteeing pregnancy, if she was ovulating. The good news was at least the strain of the strappado was taken off her arms.

Stud walked around to the front of the rack and did a little drum beat on Scarlet's butt, "I sure hope that takes, you are finest breeding stock I've filled in a long time." He glanced over at Mia, who was licking her lips and staring at his cock. "Would you like to clean me off like last night, little pony"?

Mia moaned and nodded her head. Jim mounted her at the same time Stud shoved his cock in her mouth. She was in heaven as Jim pounded away and she licked and sucked her mother's juices and Stud's cum off his dick. Since he had drooped after finishing with Scarlet, she was able to take most of him in. She choked slightly as he began to get stirred up again. Stud withdrew little by little until he was full erect again and she stopped choking. She desperately tried to shove her mouth further onto his cock but her throat was just too small to take anymore. Jim was thrusting against her thighs and remember how she had come just from his lightly touching her brands and so he took his finger and traced the line of the Bid D brand. It immediately generated the response he was looking for and she came, moaning again, which triggered a huge splash from Stud down her throat. Fortunately, very little was left to spray on her face as he was well spent already. Rather than wait for her to come down from her high and clean him off, he wiped his cock off with her mane and walked away smiling as Haile tugged on his leash.

Jim walked around in front of Mia and she smiled broadly as she started to lick him clean. "You know, I think you should get to have the same experience as your mom and maybe we can do this for real someday." With that, he walked back and flipped the lever, swinging Mia up to hang upside-down next to her mother and laughed. The two ponies looked over at each other in shock at the turn of events then embarrassingly smiled at each other.

After 10 minutes, Lois said, "Okay, let's get them down, Mia has to get cleaned-up to serve dinner and I'm sure Tracy wants to get home before dark." She swung Tracy's frame back upright as did as Jim for Mia and freed them from their tack and boots. Mia picked up her stuff, gave Jim a big kiss, and ran off to the showers just as the horn sounded to signal the work day's end. Lois said, "You'd better follow her if you want a hot shower, the other ponies are coming in shortly."

"N-N-g-g-g-h-h-h?" whinnied point to her collar.

Lois said with a smirk, "Don't worry, they're waterproof," and slapped Tracy on the ass to hurry her along.

Mia and Tracy scrubbed each other down, grabbed towels, and raced to her stall. Tracy helped Mia into her bustier and Mia slipped on her rubber hooves. Lois had the foresight to move Tracy's clothes from the front porch to Mia's stall including a pair of Depends and plastic panties to prevent any of Stud's remaining cum from getting on her leather seats.

When they reached the ranch house, Mia said her good-byes, kissed everyone and dashed into the kitchen before anyone could get teary-eyed. Lois grinned and took Tracy's collar off. Tracy said, "Paybacks are a bitch." To which, Lois replied, "I'll look forward to it, sister." She and Tracy kissed. Lois gave Jim a hug, and thanked him for all he did, as Mia obviously enjoyed crossing that hurdle into adulthood. Turning as she and Jim jumped into her Porsche Turbo, Tracy said, "I'll see you next Saturday for Rick's birthday," and waved good-bye.

The drive home just missed the rush hour even with a quick stop for a bite to eat. Tracy insisted on paying while she explained how grateful she was that he was Mia's first. The rest of the way was very quiet as they each relived the days events in their mind. Tracy dropped Jim off at the rendezvous spot and were relieved to see his car hadn't been towed.

Tracy was relieved to find she had gotten home first and was in her sexiest lingerie when John came through the door. She didn't give a second thought as to whether 'marital rape' was legal or not, as she jumped him instantly.

The next six days went by in a flash for Mia as everyday she learned new things about being part of a ranch and all the duties that had to be completed. She learned about weeding the garden, hoeing potatoes, how to pull a plow, how to care for the chickens, and yard and stable maintenance. This was in addition to learning all the pony gaits, rules of dressage and etiquette, and how to prepare mentally and physically to a race. Her strength and stamina grew by leaps and bounds.

On the seventh day, she was healed enough to get her magnificent ponytail and even though the plug was bigger and stretched her uncomfortably at first, she wore it proudly. Her last two days at the Spinning Wheel, she was allowed to join the other ponies doing morning warm-ups and 'slave yoga'. She was truly becoming a proper pony, and a horny one at that, as every evening she serviced and was serviced by Mary, Haile or Lois as a reward for another day of training well done. She always slept with a smile on her face.

The mad rush was on Saturday morning so everyone could go to the party. With chores and lunch out of the way, Ryan, the most senior wrangler, below Bob of course, was left in charge as the staff headed off to the Jameson ranch. Bill was driving Lois's big truck with Mary by his side. Haile and Bob occupied the back seat. Ginger and Mia were in full, 'parade dressage' tack complete with blue plume headdresses and thigh-high pony boots, carefully tethered in their stalls in the pony trailer behind. Since they didn't have their bits in yet, they chatted excitedly, especially since Ginger hadn't been with her master in almost three weeks. This talk made Mia even more aroused about meeting her master.

The truck pulled into the driveway and swung around by the first of three stable buildings. Everyone climbed down from the cab to be greeted by Richard and Nikki Sheldon, of all people. This raised a few eyebrows. Haile went to the back of the trailer, dropped the ramp and was leading Ginger out when John and Tracy pulled into the yard. Haile walked over and handed Ginger's reins to Rick, who embraced her warmed and kissed her deeply. "Welcome home, my love, I've missed you so much." Ginger just about smothered him with kisses and said, "I've missed you too, Master."

"Happy Birthday, you old rattlesnake," John said as he handed Rick a 250-year-old bottle of Scotch and slapped him on the shoulder. "Thanks, pard'," John replied shaking his hand, "We'll have to break the seal on this later when Dad is here."

Ginger turned and took Nikki's hand and introduced her to John and Tracy. "This is Dr. Nicola Sheldon (Sousa, now married). I asked her to come here today, not just because she's a long-time friend, but because after last weekend, I sensed a deep longing in you that she may be able to help you with.

"Tracy, John,.... I specialize in what is known as Texas FINO contracts and they provide a safety net if you decide to engage in pony play in the future, as many couples do, once the kids are grown. Would you like to hear more?"

Tracy looked lovingly at John and said, "I would love to be your pony again, Master."

John looked at Nikki and said, "Let's get a drink and go sit on the veranda and you can explain this privately."

Ginger smiled and walked back to her Master, "It's time for me to give you, my present, Master. Please close your eyes a minute." She waved to Haile, who led Mia out of the trailer and stood her directly in front of Richard. "Open your eyes, Master".

For just a second, Richard thought he was looking at Ginger, then he gasped. "Turn around, please." Mia turned. "OMG! She's a 'Sandy Foot Girl' and she's already got the 'JR' brand. Haile you are an artist, these brands are perfect. Tell Lois when you get back that she needs to give you a bonus for every brand you treat." Ginger just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Remember we talked about starting a family. Mia volunteered to be my replacement during my pregnancy and be our nanny when the baby comes. She has tremendous potential as a racer as we have been training her for almost two weeks. What do you think, Master?"

"I love you, Ginger. I am going to take you to the breeding barn right after the party is over."

He smiled broadly as he rubbed Mia's cheek, "You are so beautiful." Mia blushed deeply and replied, "Thank you, Master," and did a deep, perfect curtsy and held it. "Rise, ponygirl. What's your name?"

"Whatever you wish, Master."

"Ideas?" Rick asked around. "We had a Scarlet, a Rose, now Ginger....." While the others contributed their suggestions, voices could be heard approaching from the house.

Mia's ears perked up as her attention was drawn to the approaching voices. Memories flooded into her mind of a Fisher Playhouse Farm Set and playing with Thomas the Train in front of the fireplace. Memories of the huge hands that picked her up and the lap she fell asleep in as they rocked on the porch. "Could that be....?" She pondered. The voices came closer. "Grandpa?" she strained to hear to be sure. YES! The realization hit her hard and she jerked her leash out of Rick's hand and ran screaming, "GRANDPA! GRANDPA!

Robert stopped dead in his tracks as Mia pounced on him with hugs and kisses. He pushed her back just far enough to get a good look at her smiling face. "Miabella? 'Pinkie' is that you?" He hugged her tightly and shed a tear, "I've missed you so, 'Pinkie'. Ever since your family moved away when you were 5, our families drifted apart. Theresa Jameson put her arms around her husband and 'Pinkie' and they all had a little cry. "Your barn and train set are still in front of the fireplace," said Theresa, "He never could bring himself to put them away. I just keep dusting them off. Maybe Richard and Lois will give us grandkids of our own someday."

"I'm going to start working on that right away, Mom. We were just talking about that very thing," said Richard, who had led the charge to try to see where Mia had headed. "I overheard everything and I think we have found our name for Mia, PINKIE! I remember now that's what you used to call her when you baby sat for Scarlet. I haven't heard that name in at least 10 years."