Best Chance Auctions: Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the stall, Mary explained how the bridle was going to be different today while she pulled Mia's boots back on. (In case you are wondering, pony boots are not allowed in the house. That's why Mia has to put on her rubber, slip-on hooves for meal service duties.) "I am now going to add the bit to the bridle. This will rest on your tongue and will make it possible to guide you with smaller motions rather than jerking your head from side-to-side to get you to turn. We will only use the bridle reins to start. Nipple reins are usually used when the rider wants to chat with the pony girl and the bit would make speech impossible. It also makes oral access easier if the rider is planning on using a pony's other services." Mary switched Mary's collar to pony-ese, took her reins and led her to the corral.

Mary had Mia stand between the tongues of the sulky as she clipped them to the straps on the sides of the bustier. "These prevent you from dropping the rails, which could cause a cart to flip, if you were moving fast enough. Now grab hold and here's your first command, 'DOWN', at which you should kneel so the rider can easily step between the tongues and sit down. Now, 'UP' and wait for the signal to go, which is just a gentle shake of both reins. If I want you to turn, you have to do the opposite of what you feel. If I pull the left rein, you will feel the bit pivot and press against the inside your right cheek and vice versa. I know it's confusing at first but I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly. Got that, pretty pony?"

"N-n-g-g-h! N-n-g-h-h ngh gh." (roughly translated - Ready. Let's do it.)

"First couple of times around just walk normally. When I say, 'PARADE', I want you to walk with your knees coming up as high as possible. When I say 'STRUT', I want you prance like you learned to do yesterday, lift your chin up as high as you can, and swing your head to the left and right with every step, kind of like a drum major leading a band across the field at half-time. Let the crowd know that you are the finest pony in the parade. I will have you do 'figure 8's' so you get the feel for left and right turns rather than just do circles around the ring." With that, she jiggled the reins and off they went, making frequent stops for water as it got hotter and hotter, after all, it's Texas in July. Mia was starting to fade when Mary finally agreed they had done enough for one day, curtseying, and gallop gaits could wait until tomorrow. "Let's grab a quick shower before the other ponies steal all the hot water," and they hurried back to Mia's stall to get naked.

Mary got Mia out of her tack as quickly as possible, set her collar for normal speech, and took her hand as they dashed through the empty stables like a couple of naughty, school girls going skinny dipping. They splashed and laughed and washed each other down before swiping a couple of towels and scurrying back to stall #17, where they shared a mutually, satisfying time. Mary got dressed first and then helped Mia back into her bustier. They headed to the kitchen to help prepare for the dinner meal just as the other ponies and wranglers were returning to the barn.

After dinner, Haile gave an evil grin to Lois and Mary and suggested tonight would be a good night for a bonfire in the pasture since there were no races tomorrow, to let the wranglers and stallions have a little fun. Mary chimed in, "I think it is just what Mia needs to see what pony life can be, at times." Lois added, "Just watch out for her, so that no one exceeds her bounds. I'll let Bob know so the wranglers can start gathering firewood. Too bad we can't take part, only watch."

"Mia, as soon as you are done with loading the dish washer, come here so I can unlace your bustier. Then I want you to go clean your tack and boots and then come, 'slave naked' to the pasture with the other ponies for a bonfire."

"This is an interesting development," mused Mia, "Slave naked', what's up with that?"

About an hour later, Mia walked through the gate and into the pasture wearing only her collar, cuffs and jewelry. She saw a cute blonde about her size, except for bigger boobs, leaning against the fence watching them pile up wood for the fire and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Mia."

"That's a weird name for a pony. I'm Queen Booby"

Mia smiled and replied, "I'm too new. I'm supposed to meet my Master next Saturday and get my pony name. I hope it's not 'Freckles'."

"Oh, I'd love to play connect the dots with your freckles," she said and reached over and traced a line with her finger across Mia's breast. Mia moaned softly and leaned into Queenie. Before long conversation had turned into hugging and kissing with a little groping and licking below the belt line. Mia came straight away when Queenie licked, then tugged on Mia's hood ring with her teeth, causing her knees to buckle. She eagerly returned the favor. Mary and Haile watched from across the way and smiled.

Dusk was settling in as they lit the fire to a lot of cheering. "NIPPLE RODEO!" shouted Bob Grant.

"RUN1, RUN!" screamed Queennie, "Don't get caught!" and she pulled herself away from Mia and took off.

Mia stood there in shock for only a second before she tried to follow Queenie away from the fire. She only got about ten feet when a lariat flew over her head, pinning her arms to her side. Apparently, Ryan knew exactly what was coming and had worked his way around the pasture to a point just out of Mia's sight, not that it would have made any difference, someone was bound to catch her.

"So-o-o, the pretty pony moonlights as a pleasure slut, does she?" asked Ryan, grinning from ear to ear.

Mia immediately dropped to her knees, "How may this slut please you Master?" she said with a smirk.

"Up! We have to catch you a partner first." Grabbing a nipple ring, because he knew her brands weren't quite ready to handle yet, he led her over to two, rubber mats near the fire. "Now you can kneel and wait."

She didn't have long to wait when three other wranglers, each with a naked slave in tow, came into view. Queen Booby looked embarrassed at having been caught so easily, blushed and knelt in front of Mia with their tits almost touching. The other two did the same on the other mat. Two of the wranglers produced zip ties from their pockets and tied the ponies' nipple rings, left to right and right to left, so that the girls were inseparable. "BACK HANDS", came the command and extra ropes were used to quickly, box tie their arms out of the way.

"What now?" Mia whispered to Queenie.

"Now we get to worship all the cock you could ever imagine. All the male staff and stallions get serviced tonight. Everyone else around the fire gets to have sex on a leisurely basis but we get it non-stop, even though it's only oral. We can still get off but it will take a lot of rubbing together as we get sweaty from the fire and slippery from the cum which eventually ends up everywhere on our bodies."

"One more addition tonight, ponies," said Ryan, "A little something to increase your response." With that, he smoothly zip tied their hood rings together too. The ratcheting, zip sound and the vibration it produced cause Mia to moan and climax instantly.

"Wow, that is some serious 'slave heat' you've got going on there, Mia. This is going to be a really, fun ride tonight," Queenie beamed and started kissing and writhing against her. Mia went for it, tongue and all. All eyes fell on the two of them and their passionate display made everyone horny and start looking for a hook up.

With one wrangler standing to each side of the kneeling pairs, the command was given, "MOUTH", and the 'bukkake, blowjob fest' began in earnest. Ryan slid into Mia's mouth first and she received him eagerly, while Queenie almost choked on Steve's monster as he went straight for the throat. A few strokes later, Ryan said, "Switch" and the girls turned their heads to take in the other's cock. Mia thought to herself, "Maybe size does matter," and happily took in the smaller Ryan when they switched back. The spurts came fast and furious as the guys moaned. Apparently, the tradition of 'nipple rodeo' was much like a bukkake 'blowbang' where the last spurt or two was reserved for the face, hair or tits. Ryan and Steve both pulled out and pumped their cocks to drain every, last drop out onto their partners.

"SHOW, SHARE and SWALLOW" ordered Steve. In response, Mia and Queenie stuck out their tongues, then kissed to swap spit and cum, and then swallowed with a smile. Mia leaned over to lick the cum off Queenie's cheek and then kissed her again and started wiggling her hips to tug on their hood rings. It was Queenie who came with a guttural, moan from deep in her soul that time, and plunged her tongue deep between Mia's lips. The two pony sluts next to them couldn't help but get caught up in the heat of Mia and Queenie's passion and both came almost in unison, to the applause of the onlookers.

Two more men lined up on each side of the four ponies and round two began, Bob grant started in on Mia, and Frank, the vet, who came by special invite from Lois, went at it with Queenie.

Mary's husband, Bill finished getting the kitchen ready for breakfast just in time to grab her at the peak of her arousal from watching the action, and steered her to a dark corner by the fence.

Haile poked Steve and asked, "Hey, big boy, got any lovin' left for me?"

"Sure 'nuff, beautiful, let's get away from the crowd," and they slipped away back into the stables, unnoticed.

By the time almost everyone had paired off, Lois came into the pasture leading the four stallions. She leaned over to Stud and pointed out Mia and said, "Don't hurt my baby but show her why you're named Stud. Got that?"

"Yes, Mistress Ginger," he whispered back with a wink.

"Go to it, big boy," she replied and slapped his ass as he went.

Any pony that hadn't been paired up yet, rushed eagerly to the stallions as they wandered into the pasture. Stud grabbed Ram Rod and pulled him aside pointing to Mia and Queenie. "We have special instructions to let them service us first, then we can get all the pussy, we want. I get the redhead. Are we good?"

"With the tits on that blonde! Oh yeah, we're good."

Bob was almost apologetic when he finally sprayed all over Mia's hair. Frank was more matter of fact about the whole thing, after all, tradition is tradition. He walked around Mia, studying her in the fire light, then squeezed her cheeks gently noticing that she didn't even wince. He turned to Lois and said, "Thanks for the invite tonight. Mia is looking good, so I won't be back tomorrow morning. If you're going to put sun screen on her, just give her a light coating of the spray-on bandage first." With that, he and Bob headed for the cooler to get a beer and scope out their next conquest.

"Show time," said Stud as they stepped up to the open slots by Mia's and Queenie's mat. Mia's eyes bugged out at the size of the two packages before her, one black and one white. Queenie just said, "Fill 'er up," and Ram Rod quickly obliged.

Mia wondered, "How am I ever going to suck that, and does black cum taste different." Stud just held still as Mia licked up and down his massive member. He leaned a little closer sliding his cock along the outside of her cheek, trying to gage how far he could enter her without hurting her or causing her to choke and panic. My, how he loved redheads. Finally, he had to breech her lips or he was going to explode all over everything.

Mia sucked up his pre-cum and looked longingly into his eyes, as if to say, "It's okay, I won't break. Use me for your pleasure."

Inch by inch, Stud slowly entered her, feeling his skin rubbing on her teeth as she couldn't open any wider, her tongue swirling furiously all over him. He hit the back of her throat and felt her tense up as she had to hold her breath. Knowing he couldn't push it any further, he signaled Ram Rod to switch. Queenie grinned as the black monster slid easily down her throat, grabbing a breath each time he pulled back. Stud heard Mia gag and signaled Ram Rod to switch back. Mia moaned in relief and that sent Stud over the top, one huge spurt filled Mia's mouth and he pulled out for the next four spasms which covered Mia's face, neck and tits. Mia pushed into Queenie's tits just to feel the cum sliding across her skin. Her back arched, causing a pull on her hood and she felt Stud's cum drizzle down across her clit. Queenie felt it too and they came together, twisting and turning, pulling on their nipple rings, pulling on their hoods. Ram Rod accidently fell out of Queenie's mouth and grabbed his cock to spray them both all over. Both stallions quietly moved on to new territory as the two sluts trashed a bout in 'slave heat'.

After a brief interlude and a bottle of water, Mia and Queenie became almost glued together as the heat from the fire was drying the cum on them, as the round robin continued. After Stud, Ram Rod and the other two stallions, everything else seemed anti-climactic, but they did climax some more before being untied and sent to the showers. The four captives luxuriated under the hot water as they washed each other down and tried to scrub the cum out of their manes. They laughed and talked and each secretly wondered how they could arrange to get caught next time before heading off to bed.

Mia had a big smile on her face when Haile woke her the next morning. She slipped into her rubber hooves and waited patiently for Haile to lace up her bustier before heading out to do her chores. She noticed that whoever was last in the showers had failed to wash the towels, so she threw them in the washer and went to check the scorpion traps. She barely had time to put the towels in the dryer before she headed for the kitchen to serve breakfast. Before reporting to Lois in the infirmary, she ran to get the towels out of the dryer, where she came across Queenie, who just finished hanging them up.

"Thanks for covering for me, I completely forgot about rules last night, and you are supposed to be the newbie," she blushed.

"My pleasure," said Mia as she wrapped her arms around Queenie's neck and gave her a big kiss. "Got to go. Lois is waiting for me in the infirmary."

Lois smiled as Mia came through the door and she handed Mia a sugar cube.

"What's this for, Mistress?"

"Dearie, there are cameras all over the stables. I saw you doing someone else's job earlier. You are a real, team player and that's a good trait for anyone to have. How is your pain level today?"

"I am barely aware of any at all, except when I bumper into the dryer this morning but that was only about a 4, Mistress"

"Okay, good. Lean over the exam table, I need to give you an enema before I can insert your tail-prepping plug."

"I already went this morning, isn't that enough, Mistress?"

"I have to be sure you won't need to go all day, darlin'. Now, bend over." Lois gave her the first flush and sent her to the toilet. The second flush went more easily and Mia was completely cleaned out. Lois wiped her clean and the lubed her anal sphincter before inserting a couple of fingers. Mia moaned slightly, but whether it was from pain or pleasure or both, who knows. Lois lubed a medium-sized plug and gently forced it home. She stood Mia up and had her walk up and down the stable aisle to see how she handled it.

"Okay, let me spray a little bandaging on your brands and then I'll butter you up since Haile will have you outside all day. You won't have luncheon duties today so you can stay in your tack." Lois rubbed on the sun screen paying particular attention to where her scalp was shaved bald. Holding her head in her hands, she gently kissed Mia on the forehead and smiled.

Mia dropped to her knees and looked longingly in Lois's eyes, "Now may I pleasure you, Mistress."

Lois slid her panties off, raised her jeans shirt and sat on the exam table. It didn't take long for Lois to respond, since she didn't partner up at the bonfire last night and she longed for Richard's touch. She hopped off the table much more relaxed than earlier and sent Mia on her way to meet Haile then returned to her office.

"N-N-G-G-HHHHHH! N-N-G-G-HHHHHH!

"Good morning, Spinning Wheel Ranch, this is Lois, how may I help you?" (who but Lois would have whinny for a ring tone)

"Hi Ginger, it's Scarlet. How's Mia doing?"

"Hi Scarlet, she is a natural. She seems to love the challenges and is very submissive, never arguing or resisting."

"Great, I was wondering if I could come for a visit today and bring one of her admirers. Remember Jim, her wrangler at the Big D. He has been inquiring about her and has the day off today."

"I think that could be perfect, it could solve a big problem. Mia is scared of her first time with Richard since she has no experience and doesn't want to disappoint her Master. As a former ponygirl on the Jameson ranch, you had to have experienced Richard at least once and you know how well-endowed he is. I'm concerned that it would be a very unpleasant, first time for her."

"If you are suggesting that we let Jim take her virginity, I thinks it a good idea, especially since he is smitten with her, he would be very gentle and caring. I'll explain the situation to him and let him know, if she asks for it, he has a green light."

"Be sure to let him know that her brands are not completely healed so oral or vaginal intercourse only. I'll talk to her trainer and let her know what we hope will happen. See you around lunch time. Bye, sister."

"Bye, sis."

Haile was a 'Master Trainer' if there ever was one and Mia was an avid student. She got so sensitive to the slightest pull on the reins that Haile decided to blindfold her and hit the trails for a second time. They were about to tackle the hill trail for the last time when Lois flagged them down as they passed by the yard.

"DOWN," Haile commanded. Mia went to her knees and Haile got off the sulky and walked over to where Lois, Tracy and Jim were standing just out of earshot from Mia.

Lois began the introductions, "Haile, this is Tracy, Mia's mom, and this is Jim, the wrangler, who took care of Mia's grading. He is very fond of Mia and may help us with Mia's 'problem'. Haile nodded in comprehension of the 'problem'.

"I would do anything for her. She is amazing," Jim replied.

Tracy walked over to where Mia was kneeling and ran her hand through Mia's hair and gently rubbed her cheek before rejoining the group. Tracy beamed with pride. "I knew she would be a stunning, pony girl but wow, just wow! I had to snap a picture and text it to her dad."

Mia wondered, "Who was that? It sure didn't smell like Haile's perfume."

Lois hatched a plan for a perfect surprise. "Haile, I want you to put Jim on the sulky but you give the 'UP' command so Mia thinks you are the one driving. Jim, Haile will show you to the entrance of the trail that leads to the picnic grove, overlooking the ranch. When you get there, you can unhook her and take her blindfold off. Her reaction at seeing you will tell you everything you need to know. If you need it, there is a sex swing on one of the trees that hopefully hasn't been taken over by spider webs. There are also mats and blankets in a plastic storage bin under one of the picnic tables if you prefer. Here's a couple of bottles of water to take with you. We sound an air horn, 30 minutes before dinner so the wranglers can get their charges washed down before dinner. Ready?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Jim. Tracy just gave him a big smile and a wink as Haile led him over to the cart and sent them off.

"Haile, Tracy, let's go inside and get some tea and a bite of lunch."

After an hour or so of conversation and planning for Richard's party, Lois threw down the gauntlet, so to speak, "So, Scarlet, what shall we do with you for the next 2 or 3 hours? It would be a shame to drive all the way down here and not get to have a little fun yourself, wouldn't it?"