Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin smiled confidently, held his socked sole in position on roger's crotch a while longer before letting up, kicked his feet back into his shoes, picked up his t-shirt and draping it over the shoulder, leisurely strolled out the office whistling, bare-chested, to the admiration of the many swooning female staff employed at Roger's office.

CHAPTER 04: A Job Worth Keeping

Justin arrived at work at 11:15 the next day in cut-off jeans, a white tank top, and loafers on bare feet. He saw Roger busy talking to some of his staff. He looked like he was discussing something important. Justin just walked right up to him and instructed him to drop everything and meet him in his office. Roger tried to put on as respectable a face as he could manage and told his staff, "Justin and I have important business to discuss."

As soon as in the office, Justin kicked the door shut and started the meeting.

"Let's get one thing out the way early, boy," Justin said. "From now this's the office I'll be working from. You'll have a smaller desk within the same office to be at my beck and call as my secretary."

"Hey, slow down you!" yelled Roger. "I admit I had a long day yesterday and you caught me at a weak point but what makes you think I'm going to put up with this office invasion and attempted takeover of my business?"

Justin in his habitual way cocked his head to the side, dazzled a beautiful smile, moved to pull off his top but then stopped and walked up real close to Roger forcing him to look up to the taller man to maintain eye contact. Justin gently breathed his sweet, manly breath all over Roger's face, letting the magic work. He moved closer still and waited, smiling. Roger stood in place transfixed and then slowly, very slowly inched closer until Justin's pecs were in contact with his own body.

"See, boy?" Justin whispered seductively into Roger's ear. "I know my fags. I know they can't resist my charm. No one ever could or did. I began my fuck career starting with my mum, then worked my way through all the neighbors' wives and daughters. I fucked any of my teachers I wanted to. Yeah, the male teachers too, just to show them the weak sissy bitches they truly were... And oh, I've fucked a policewoman too on the bonnet of her police car when she tried to arrest me for speeding. The bitch is now my fuckdoll and informant. My list of conquests is long. No cunt can resist me. No fag can deny me what I want. I'm born to rule the world and bitches like you are born to serve me, your God."

Roger took a deep breath. The words, I know my fags and no fag can deny me what I want, impinged deep on his mind. Just how the fuck does this rude youngster know my weakness when I've always publicly remained a respectable man? And did he indeed fuck a policewoman on the hood of her car and take her under his spell or is he making it up to intimidate me? As well as his attraction to the drop-dead-gorgeous, assertive teen standing in front of him, it was Roger's sense of insecurity stemming from the feeling this kid knows something about him that was driving his responses.

Deep in Roger's mind, fears of his personal life were playing out. He felt vulnerable, compromised. If he resisted outright, he might stand to lose everything for which he had worked so hard. It was these fears which made him want to either get rid of Justin immediately, something he was now sensing wasn't possible, or at least humor him until there's time to learn more and then defeat Justin and be free of him.

"You do tend to lose yourself in deep thought, don't you boy? C'mon, pull my top off for me, darling. I know you crave my body," Justin whispered in Roger's ear and clasped his strong arms around the older man, massaging Roger's back seductively before sliding his hands down to Roger's fleshy buttocks and squeezing them.

Roger tried hard to fight the temptation but he felt weak at the knees. He started to get aroused yet he knew he must resist at all costs. But then this kid seemed to know something about him. How much does he know? How does he know and just who the fuck is he? Roger had long given up trying to see that homeless young man after he'd mysteriously disappeared not long after the day Roger got his face publicly sock-slapped by him. And now Roger's mind was way too preoccupied to even begin making the connection.

With trembling hands, Roger reached down to the hem of Justin's tank top and began pulling it up. Justin released Roger's buttocks and raised his arms above his head to allow the much older man to completely remove the top. Roger was stunned thinking how Justin had thicker arms than Roger's legs and yet Roger was a keen gym enthusiast himself.

"Go ahead, boy, suck my nipples, I know you want to."

Roger did as he was ordered, stooped, and began sucking, salivating first over Justin's left nipple and then moved over to the right nipple and sucked like a hungry woman might suck cock. With passion and lust.

"There's a good little girl. That's it, suck my nipples, bitch. Isn't this a better way to discuss the new job contract, girl?"

"Yes... yes... What can I say? You're right, this's the best way to talk business matters."

While Roger sucked Justin's nipples, Justin laid down the law. From now on Roger will do the work of running the business as usual but he'll also be the secretary to Justin. Justin will take the main desk and a small desk and chair will be provided for Roger. Justin will draw the same salary as Roger. After 3 months, Roger will be reduced to an intern's pay. That'll give Roger time to explain to his wife how things had gone downhill and how Justin was now in charge of ensuring the company survives.

Within a 3-month timeframe, Roger will also have to start dressing as a ravishing woman in a short skirt and heels. He'd have to shave all his body, head, and beard. He was to start wearing a blond wig and keep up his gym regimen. A real man like Justin was entitled to a sexy secretary.

Roger ostensibly surrendered and agreed to all the terms imposed on him by the hot blond boy. I'll have my fun and pleasure with him now, Roger thought, and sort out the deluded young fool another time.

Once all the terms were settled, Justin fondled and squeezed Roger's buttocks some more and ordered him to stop licking the nipples. Roger stopped. Justin made him slip his tank top back on and just before he strode out the office, Justin took one final look back at the still aroused Roger.

"By the way, boy, I'll meet your wife tomorrow. We need to be acquainted since I'm now the de facto new owner of the business. I would've met her yesterday after the interview but I had a hot date that was more important than your wife. Your wife might be a hot fuck too, time'll show. I'll reserve my judgment 'til I meet her. Goodbye..., girl."

Justin blew the stunned mature man a kiss and walked out.

CHAPTER 05: Seduction at The Private Gym

Roger was in a predicament. He didn't know what'd hit him. He was caught up in an internal conflict that was tearing him apart. For fuck's sake, he had a family, a business. On the other hand, this incredibly manipulative teen was driving him crazy with his looks and cocky demeanor, and on top of that Roger felt he knew Justin from someplace but couldn't quite figure out where he'd seen him. Then there was Roger's fear of Justin: Just how the fuck did this kid accurately suss out my weakness and craving for a strong man's power? After all, Roger never considered himself a weak man or a closest fag. He had lived a successful life as a man, was married to a petite, beautiful Thai woman, had kids.

Justin for his part was moving fast on his mission of conquest and turning his life around. The next day he again arrived at the office at 1 p.m. but this time he had sent Roger a text an hour in advance, ordering him to be available to see him as soon as he arrives. Meeting others when Justin wanted attention was over from now on.

"Okay, bitch boy, tell me what perks can I expect apart from the all-expenses-paid company car?" Justin fired the opening question of the meeting.

"Well... well, there's a free gym membership for all senior employees. I encourage all my employees to keep fit and healthy," replied Roger, and then with a shy smile, raised his arm and patted his bicep. "Not as big as yours but I do train regularly at my private gym."

"What, bitch? A private fucking gym? That's the one I'll be using. I hope it fucking includes a steam room and sauna. Why not start with a visit to my new gym? But first, let's go and inspect the fleet of company cars so I can choose the one I like. Oh, I just thought since your work as my secretary is too easy, I've decided from now you'll be my driver too," Justin said with an evil grin as he slapped Roger across the buttocks.

Roger was just glad his humiliation and his surrender to this rude kid were taking place in the privacy of his office and not in front of his workers.

Justin selected a brand-new red Tesla Model Y for his new private car. The car was normally reserved for picking up or dropping off high-profile international clients to and from the airport. Not anymore. From now it was to be Justin's car until he chose another model at Roger's expense.

Roger dutifully drove Justin 10 minutes to his private gym. Justin marveled at all the equipment. The gym had everything - large showers, sauna, expensive inclining treadmills, weights, and resistance machines.

"Go on, fag, show me how many chin-ups you can manage. I want to see how fit is my girl," Justin instructed, and then added, "Strip down to your underwear first. I also want to see how my girl looks undressed."

My girl...? Roger was furious but he felt helpless at the same time. He reluctantly started stripping. First the shirt, then shoes, and then, looking down at his socked feet, he hesitated to pull his pants down. Roger's socks looked a little too sheer for men's dress socks. Justin gave him a mean look. Roger immediately dropped his pants to an outburst of loud laughter from Justin. Roger was wearing his wife's stockings, suspenders, and knickers.

"You... you did say... did say, you want me to start dressing as a woman ASAP. I just thought I'd start someplace it's not too easily seen by others," began to mumble Roger.

"Hey, you, cut the crap! You fucking know you'll have to be my woman openly and publicly. Now do those chin-ups, girl!" shouted Justin.

Roger could manage just five chin-ups. Still, thought Justin, an impressive feat for a 42-year-old. Justin again smirked looking at the ridiculous sight of a mature married man, forced into his wife's stockings and made to exercise under the orders of his teen bully who was less than half his age.

Justin pulled off his tank top to reveal his delicious V-form upper body with impeccable muscle definition, the creamy-smooth, flawless tan skin. His 8-pack abs could've been chiseled by some ancient sculptor of Greek gods. Justin's entire body was flawless in its symmetry. The blond kid had an arrogant smirk across his face. He knew the sheer power he wielded over humanity with his divine form. The world was made to serve him. He raised his arms up and over his back, elbows pointed up towards the ceiling, revealing his shaved armpits. There wasn't the least imperfection even in the skin of the kid's armpits. The same consistent golden tan as the rest of his body.

"What do you want to do to my armpits, slut?" Justin asked as he hooked his foot around Roger's crotch and pulled him closer.

"W-what do... do... y-you mean by that?"

"Don't you play so innocent, little faggot. I asked a simple question. I demand a simple answer. Is that clear, bitch?....... Is that fucking clear? Speak!"

"Yes, it's clear."

"Yes what, bitch? Be clear and direct. I expect interns at my company to excel at communication skills."

"Y-y-yes, s-sir, it's clearly understood, sir. Yes, sir. Sir, I want to... to... lick your smooth, golden, real man's armpits, sir.... yes, sir, I do...," Roger sounded pathetic, pitiful, getting owned by a young boy who was, in fact, the only true man in the gym at the time.

"Lick your god's armpits then, boy!"

Without a word, Roger moved in close and started slurping like a dog, first Justin's left armpit and then the right. He tasted the salty, masculine sweat of Justin's armpits mingled with a woodsy deodorant. The taste matched the smell perfectly. Justin's armpits tasted delicious. Much to his surprise, this was something Roger could get used to - licking the stud's armpits.

"Now drop to your knees and tongue my belly button, whore. Give it a real good clean-out. Lick it like you lick your wife's cunt. With the same passion and desire."

This time Roger didn't attempt to question the superior male's demand. He dropped down onto his knees and got to work, holding his tongue out as rigid as he could and pushing the tip into Justin's belly button, circling it round and round, lost in the sensation of manly aroma and taste. Roger gripped onto Justin's waist to support himself, using the opportunity to run his hands over the toned, red-hot real man's 8-pack granite abs and reaching behind and holding on to Justin's glutes, feeling the rock-hard muscle.

Roger was in completely another state. His inhibitions had broken down. The pretense of managerial authority, the dignity of a married family man was over for now. Right now, Roger was the sorry picture of a defeated so-called man. He had been reduced by a strong teen kid to a slutty, hungry woman on her knees, stripped except for the knickers, suspenders, and stockings.

"Pull down my trackie bottoms, fag," Justin instructed the still kneeling Roger and then, as Roger reached for the sweatpants with his hands, "No, not like that, cunt. Use your fucking teeth, you little shit."

"Yes... yes, sir... as you wish. Please don't be mad at me. I'm trying my best to please you... yes, I'll do as you say, sir," was all Roger could manage to utter as he knelt and grabbed Justin's sweatpants, first biting at the crotch area where he could smell the divine musk of the teen god's junk and then when it was pulled down past Justin's hard-muscled buttocks, re-gripping higher up to pull down to Justin's knees. Justin next made Roger undo the laces of his sneakers with his teeth before kicking them off. Justin stepped out of his sweats and then a sudden animalistic change came over him. He raised his arms, flexing his hard muscles, and roared like a lion, the noise echoing in the empty gym. It was the roar of victory.

Roger was astounded to see for the first time the full length of Justin's bare legs as the teen flexed his muscles now only in his Puma, low-cut gray socks and white Calvin Klein short underpants, barely containing the huge package that was threatening to rip past the fabric at any second. Justin's legs weren't unlike tree trunks. Two solid pillars of defined muscle under smooth, perfect tan skin. Roger had never in his life seen any male model nearly so masterfully sculptured.

Justin made Roger stand a meter and half in front of him, flexed his muscles some more, and stretched before jumping up and gripping the bar overhead with his large, meaty hands and began to slowly, teasingly start doing his round of chin-ups. His muscles flexed in hypnotizing manner, slowly stretching and contracting under his golden flesh, bringing in to sharper focus his concrete slab-like pecs and bulging biceps. Roger looked on mesmerized as the kid repeated the exercise.

Roger did all he could to focus on keeping the count. One... two... three.... On the twentieth chin-up, Justin paused, holding up his entire body weight, and then to show his strength, unclenched his hands so he was hanging on the bar with just his fingers. He smiled a cocky, arrogant smile, baring his perfect, milk-white teeth. He'd still not broken a sweat yet.

Justin proceeded to raise his legs straight in front of him until both his feet, held together, were level with and lightly scraping Roger's face through the thin, mildly moist with sweat, gray socks. Roger used the fact his face was covered up and out of sight to breathe in deep and long, taking in the manly foot aroma. The foot aroma of a god, no less.

"There, you see bitch, how my feet are held dead level with your face? I'm using my feet against your face as a reference to demonstrate my strength by maintaining this position," Justin boasted, now again flashing his dazzling smile.

After rubbing his socks on Roger's face some more, Justin lowered his legs, used his feet to flick off his socks, and repeated the hanging leg raise to plant his now bare size 15 smooth soles on Roger's face, easily covering all of it with the capacity to spare.

"This, fag is your true status in life. A filthy little bitch in stockings and suspenders getting her face rubbed dirty under my hot teen feet," Justin continued to grind his warm, moist size 15 bare soles in Roger's face, biceps bulging into hard muscles as he held up his full body weight with just his fingers.

Surprisingly, Roger hadn't uttered a single word. He was too lost in his thoughts and savoring the moment, unable to believe his luck but again same time wrestling with his inner demons. In Roger's mental battle between common sense and submission to Justin's feet, common sense was losing out, Justin's feet were ascendant. Almost against his will, Roger was actively pushing his face into Justin's bare soles, feeling the warmth and moistness of the teen's smooth feet.

Right now, it didn't matter to Roger where he was, what he was doing, what might be the implications. None of this mattered just now. He was conscious only of the sensation of Justin's bare soles on his face. Roger was in a state of nirvana. He wanted to make this moment last for eternity.

Justin lowered his legs again, released the bar overhead, and showed Roger the videos he'd just recorded of Roger's foot-covered face, both in low-cut gray socks and tan-skinned bare feet. This prompted a look of utter shock on Roger's face: How did Justin use his cellphone with no free hands? Roger thought he'd been super-smart to have used the covered-up face opportunity to enjoy sniffing Justin's feet undetected. He never contemplated even the thought the muscle god could hold up his entire weight suspended on just the fingers of one hand. He hadn't noticed any transition in Justin's posture throughout the whole time. What was worse, because Justin had been rubbing and sliding his feet, glimpses of Roger's face could be seen and identified.

Fuck, fuck, oh fuck! Roger thought, panic building up inside him now, this damn intern boy now has evidence of my submission. This is all going badly downhill!

Justin snapped Roger back to alertness with a sharp, barefoot kick across his panty-covered ass and playfully prodded Roger's crotch with his bare toes to feel the hardening little bulge.

"See fag, didn't I say you fucking love this? I do know my bitches inside out," Justin laughed uncontrollably, humiliating and shaming his foot victim.

"Look... look, I've got a wife and my whole life to think about, please... Please, Justin, stop all this. Please forgive me if I upset you. I really...," Roger again started mumbling knowing full well his girly pleas for mercy aren't registering with the arrogant and aroused barefoot blond boy who had now assumed full control of both him and the situation.

Justin moved on to his next exercise. He set his feet wide apart and went for a stretch, reaching down to easily touch his toes, so that his ripped buttocks were tense and hard through his underpants.