Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene followed Justin's body up with her eyes and scanned them side to side to take in all of the god's wide chest, marveling at the huge pecs. Justin obligingly raised his tan arms and flexed his biceps, allowing Irene to also take in the youth king's lush armpits. Eventually, she sat staring speechless into the large, clear green eyes as Justin seductively swept his fingers through his long blond hair. Irene licked her drying lips even as she felt her pussy lips get wet with desire.

"Irene, there's a water dispenser over there. Feel free to help yourself to a drink. Looks like you need to cool down. Let's get this meeting started otherwise you'll spend the entire time admiring my body," Justin woke Irene up from the dreamland she'd started to drift into.

The next hour was spent with Irene briefing Justin on the new applicants. All the time, Justin held Roger's head trapped between his muscular thighs, pressing the degraded man's face into his crotch. Irene and Justin discussed the new résumés recently received and made plans to arrange interviews.

"After all, a good career starts with a good interview, doesn't it?" Justin asked, looking down at Rogers's trapped beet-red face and flexing his thighs just that bit more to force Roger's mouth harder onto his large, steely balls.

Much to both Irene and Justin's surprise, Roger responded to the question, mumbling, "Yes... Yes... You're right, it does all start with an interview... Who should know that better than me?"

"Well, I guess, that settles it then. Even our cleaning lady sees the value of conducting good interviews," Justin said, freeing Roger's head at last.

Just as Irene was about to walk out, Justin physically stopped her by holding his bare foot out across her path, catching her naked shin with it. Seeing Irene blush, Justin rubbed his foot up and down her shin some more.

"Before you leave, I want you to witness something. Our cleaning lady here has dared to dare talk back to me, completely forgetting who's the boss and who she needs to be grateful to for saving the company and giving her a job. It's the reason she's had to undergo an advanced training session today to bring her back up to the high standard of employee conduct I expect and demand. You, as my company's HR manager, Irene, will no doubt like to assess Roger's training progress?"

"Yes, of course, that makes sense. I keep detailed training and development logs of everyone," Irene expressed her agreement.

Justin turned to look at Roger, who was still crumpled up on the floor, trying to make sense of the abject defeat and humiliation the young, tough boy had once again inflicted on him.

"Bitch, get up on your knees and show Irene you're worth retaining as our cleaning and tea lady. Bow your head down to my powerful feet and thank me for giving you a job and for training you."

Roger was full of fear after what he'd just been through. He dared not risk any trouble and besides, once again he found himself caught up in an internal conflict as he started to feel aroused at Justin's words.

Roger did as he was told. He folded himself into a compact ball as he lowered his head down onto the tops of his boy tormenter's bare feet.

"Yes, sir, you're right once again. Please forgive me for my insolence. I lost my way and overstepped the mark with you earlier. I promise to show you, my boss, the full respect you deserve. I'm very sorry, sir... sir...."

Justin and Irene looked at each other, smiled, and nodded in agreement. The employee training program was on track and yielded desired results.

As Irene walked out of the office, Justin hooked his foot under Roger's chin, lifting him to a standing position without once breaking contact between his foot and Roger's chin. The supple teen had an insane level of flexibility.

"The training is over, for now, faggot, but your punishment isn't. I'll see you at my private gym at 8 p.m. tonight. We'll discuss some important matters regarding the way forward," Justin looked dead serious and then relaxed into a warm smile. "Relax, girl, it's all to do with your career progression. I seek to maximize your earning potential and worth to me and my company. You're dismissed now. Leave my office, faggot."

Without uttering a word and with his head bowed in submission, faggot Roger turned around and slowly walked out of the office, closing the door very gently behind him so as not to appear to be slamming it shut. His behavior had been corrected by an 18-year-old kid.

CHAPTER 11: An Environmentally Friendly Shower

Justin arrived at his private gym an hour earlier than the appointed time. He started with light warm-up exercises, followed by resistance training, and was now on stretches, currently doing leg splits, in just his lycra shorts and no training shoes or socks either. He spread his legs wide until he felt the exercise mat come up against his heavy balls. Maintaining the position, he pivoted and arched his upper body low over his left leg, grabbing the foot with his left hand and right palm pinned on the mat, looking straight ahead at the entrance.

Roger walked in at 5 minutes to 8 p.m. and was greeted with an enchanting view of Justin's dirt-black bare left sole and his handsome face smiling up at him. Justin's entire body was covered in light sweat sheen, giving his all-over muscular body an alluring, glistening oiled look.

"You have come at the right time, faggot... Oh, sorry, you don't like me calling you faggot, do you faggot?" Justin asked, faking an innocent look.

Roger was in turmoil. Somehow, he had convinced himself for years that he was a real man, an authoritative personality and that his admiration for handsome men was just that - admiration. Once he'd set eyes for the first time on that homeless kid in the street and started regularly donating to him, Roger thought he could keep his life as it is and have his kinks too. The fact he ended up also seeing the fit lad's big bare feet and feeling them rub against his body was a bonus. But that was as far as it'd go. Roger was still in control of his own life until Justin walked in for that damn interview and ruined him for real. Even now, Roger hadn't the least idea the bossy teenager who had snatched control of his life and wife was that very same kid who was once a hobo rough sleeper.

"Hey, wake up, faggot! Your owner just asked you a question. Answer it, faggot," Justin said in his deep, husky voice, getting up from the mat now and standing close to Roger.

Owner? The word had a deep impact on Roger. Am I now this young boy's property? Is that what he's reduced me to - a mere object he owns?

"Er... yes... I admit I felt ashamed when you publicly called me faggot, sir. Sir, when others hear you call me faggot, they do too, sir. Rosie would never have called me faggot but now even she does at times, sir... sir...," Justin cut him off with a raised hand.

"We all respect you, faggot. We call you what you truly are but never mind, faggot. Soon this won't be a problem. You won't have to hear fellow workers or me call you faggot much longer, faggot. More on that later. For now, step closer and tongue off all the sweat on my body. A tongue shower after a hard workout is a rare luxury."

Justin stood legs wide apart and arms outstretched either side of him so Roger's tongue could access every inch of the divine body. Roger lowered his eyes to Justin's feet and noticed he was holding his toes all splayed out on the mat. A clear indication of what the teen muscle god was expecting.

Roger started on Justin's neck and chin, holding the teen with both hands and then holding his tongue out, bobbed his head up and down on the firm pecs, sucking each nipple. He dropped down on his knees and holding Justin's midriff, tongued up and down the middle of Justin's upper body, using Justin's sweat to glide his hands down to take his head down to the belly button and then repositioning to repeat the same cycle.

"Oh, fuck yeah, dog!" Justin roared triumphantly. "That's it, lick up all my sweat, bitch. Worship my entire body. Yeah, that's it, that's it, girl. Keep that tongue moving."

Roger, staying on his knees, positioned himself in turns on either side of Justin and licked up his sweat, up and down from rib cage to waist, running one hand in circles on Justin's 8-pack and the other on his back. The manly, musky aroma of a warrior's body was proving an aphrodisiac, arousing Roger. Justin didn't have to instruct. The young owner was simply enjoying the fruits of his power and control. Now and then he'd pat his dog's head or run his fingers through the blond hairs of the wig.

Roger shuffled on his knees back to Justin's front and began licking the stud's legs starting from the quads, down to the knees, and on to the tops of the marvelous size 15 feet. Here the sweaty aroma was more pronounced but still, it was heavenly nectar to Roger. So much so, he applied extra tongue pressure to the feet. He finished by pushing the tip slowly and firmly between each of the gaps between the toes.

"Good, bitch, that's perfect. Yeah, keep it like that. That's just how I like my feet tongue-massaged. Fuck, your ex-wife Rosie is good but I'd say you lick my feet even better than her." Justin taunted Roger as he spat down a few loads of saliva onto the back of Roger's head.

"Thank you, thank you, sir," Roger felt proud he out-scored Rosie on at least something, even as a footlicker. Bettered the woman who dumped him for the young kid.

Roger stood back up on his feet, walked round to Justin's back, and repeated the tongue massage and sweat licking cycle on the teen's back. He finished off with licking the smooth armpits, here again noticing the markedly stronger real-man aroma but sweet nevertheless.

"Get back on your knees and remove my shorts with your teeth, cunt," this was the first instruction Justin gave Roger since the body-licking started. "You're learning well. I like all interns at my company to be good learners. Well done."

Roger was at a point where resistance or denial was futile. The blond kid had conquered his mind and body. Roger was in a state of mental resignation and surrender to the power of the boy god. He obeyed his owner's command. Already having previous experience of removing Justin's underpants with his teeth, it took him no time to strip the god naked and be presented with the sight of the aesthetically most appealing, perfectly proportioned cock he'd ever seen -- anywhere. The thick, hard, veiny tan shaft had the outward appearance of some log-like, toned, pure muscle. If I've been forced to live a life of ignominy by the power of someone's cock, I'm glad it was God Justin's, was Roger's consolatory thought.

"Now then, fag, finish tongue-showering the rest of my perfect body," ordered Justin, shaking Roger out of the reverie he'd fallen into.

Since Roger was already on his knees in front of the now naked Justin, he started there. He lowered his head between the king's thighs and looking up, started licking the hard, smooth balls. The scent here was some kind of freshly sawn timber with a taste to match. Roger lingered extra-long time licking the balls. Not only was there a lot of surface area to cover but the sheer taste and tactile sensation of the teen's balls on the tongue was pure heaven. It struck Roger how even the surface of Justin's shaved balls felt so silky-smooth on the tongue. It was evidence of a naturally smooth and not very hairy body, unlike Roger's own all-over hirsute body.

Roger tongued Justin's hard cock all over and then wrapped his lips around the erect log and slid his mouth until his chin kissed Justin's balls, almost choking himself before sliding his mouth back out to the tip. Roger repeated the cycle several times. Justin reached down, grabbed Roger's head with cock still deep inside his mouth, tilted it up, and again spat down on Roger's face, catching him between the eyes.

"That's a good little girl. You're a fine dicksucker. Here again, you outperform Rosie. I'm almost tempted to promote you to the position of my full-time cocksucker but I've got other plans for you, cunt." Justin shot another load of spit onto Roger's face, this time dribbling down from the forehead down over the eyes. "Now go behind me and service my ass, worthless shit."

"Y-y-yes, sir... sir... sir, as you wish, sir," Roger pulled his mouth off the thick cock and shuffled on his knees, taking up position behind Justin.

Roger grabbed Justin's waist for support and began licking the smooth, rock-hard glutes all over before driving his tongue in as deep between the buttocks as he could manage before sliding it up and down. The effort was all the more commendable since Justin had deliberately clenched his strong buttocks to bite onto Roger's tongue, forcing the defeated man to use all his strength. Roger had to use both his arms as he held on to Justin's waist to try and lever his head up and down to get some movement on his vice-gripped tongue. The effort was worth it nevertheless because along with Roger's tongue, his nose was also getting rubbed deep in Justin's crack. The scent of Justin's ass? The best words that came to Roger's mind were -- pure summer freshness.

"I knew the day I met you, faggot. I knew you're the sort who likes to scale the corporate ladder by literally brown-nosing your superiors. But it won't work with me, bitch. I reward purely on performance. Licking my ass won't do. It's all about how good you lick it," Justin was talking nonsense. Totally fucking around with his demolished victim.

After golden boy Justin's ass was licked clean to his satisfaction, he ordered Roger to relocate to the front, lie on the floor face-up with his head between Justin's feet with and his tongue held out firm and steady. Roger was glad to be released from the taxing ass-lick duty. He'd been forced to work up a good deal of sweat on just the ass-licking effort alone. He promptly complied with the given orders.

Justin raised his right foot and hovered it over Roger's eyes, moving it in slow circles so Roger could inspect all the dirt on the expansive sole. The very dirt he was to be fed shortly. Justin placed the edge of his bare heel on the tip of Roger's tongue and pushing down hard, began to slide the entire length of his dirty bare sole on it until the pad of his big toe was pushing down onto the tip of Roger's tongue.

"I see, faggot, your tongue is now looking a little dirty. That's reassuring. At least some of the dirt from under my sole has been wiped off. Give me an assessment of how clean my sole is now looking," Justin again circled his sole over Roger's eyes.

"Sir, it's cleaner at least... but... I'm sorry. Please accept my apologies. It isn't very clean yet, sir," Roger looked up at Justin from his worm's viewpoint.

"Oh really, girl? Well, that's a shame. Perhaps we need to apply some tougher grime-removal agent to your tongue. Keep it held out," ordered Justin, faking a concerned look.

Justin spat down a few loads of his delicious saliva trying to catch Roger's tongue. Much of it landed on Rogers's hair, chin, and nose but eventually a good deal of it was applied to Roger's tongue. Justin again wiped his right sole on the tongue a few times and made Roger inspect it until it was declared thoroughly clean. Justin made Roger repeat the same sole-licking and inspection ritual for his dirty left sole.

"Nice work, slut. I can see your job role at my company has made you a skilled cleaner indeed... I guess that's the starter course out the way. I just thought I'd return the dinner favor I owe you and Rosie. Why don't you join me in the shower, and then later, in the sauna, faggot, for the main course? Faggot would love that, won't he? He'd feel honored, wouldn't he? Also, I can then discuss your future career prospects which I promised you earlier today. There's nothing quite like a good business chat over a slow, unhurried, delicious dinner. C'mon, bitch, get off the floor, get undressed and follow me to the shower cubicle," Justin poked Roger's face with his bare toes as he spoke these words.

Roger stood up, stripped, and with his head bowed in humility, walked behind his teen god, following him into the shower cubicle. Justin slid the door shut with his foot.

CHAPTER 12: Career Progression in The Sauna

Justin stood tall and straight under the shower, feet wide apart, arms raised like some Greek god blessing his people, waiting for Roger to get the shower running. It was a large showerhead mounted on solid pipe overhead. Roger didn't need much instruction. It was obvious what his owner wanted. He set the shower going, picked up the shower gel, and started lathering up Justin's body, enjoying yet another chance to feel those gorgeous muscles. Roger's hands discovered many muscles of the human body he never knew existed.

Roger worked devotedly; conscious of the fact this was an act of worship he'd been tasked with. He ran his hands all over Justin's pecs, triceps, biceps, abs, reaching around and all over the back and neck. He dropped to his knees, face right in Justin's still erect cock, and lathered in the shower gel on the teen's lats, glutes, waist, running his tongue in the belly button and ass, massaging and licking the balls again. He stooped down to Justin's ankles and holding the legs, started licking the tops of his owner's feet.

Justin tapped his feet lightly as a signal and then raised one foot high, exposing the sole to tongue access. Roger repositioned his body to start lathering the blond boy's sole with his tongue. As he was absorbed in the effort, Roger felt a warmer stream of liquid mingled with water pouring down on his face, stinging his eyes and imparting a salty tasty to his lips. He licked his lips as he looked up to see the source of this new stream of water. Justin was in deep relaxation, eyes shut, holding his cock pointed down, pissing on Roger.

Justin raised his other foot. Roger licked the sole as Justin finished off with the last few spurts of his golden piss on Roger's face.

"Great shower, fag. Let's dry off in the sauna and start discussing your career development and raise," Justin told Roger with what looked to be, for the first time, a genuinely friendly smile.

They both stepped into the heat of the sauna. Justin sat down on the wooden bench in a relaxed posture, spreading his arms across the back of the bench. He looked at Roger and whistling as if to a dog, pointed to the gap between his feet on the floor. Roger took up position, sitting cross-legged on the floor between Justin's feet. Justin closed his legs in a little to grip his property. Not knowing what to do with hands, Roger first dropped them down to Justin's feet thinking it'd show his appreciation for the boss who was about to reward him with promotion, and then lifted them, cradling in his arms, Justin's huge thighs on either side of him and sat looking up at the dominating kid, anticipating his speech.

Justin thoughtfully tilted his head slightly to one side, then to the other as if lost in some deep contemplation, passed his fingers through his blond hair before he eventually spoke:

"I might be a very young man, fag, but I've already learned an important lesson the hard way and that is -- there's no such thing as a free lunch in life. Everything we gain, we've got to work for it, earn it. In less than 6 months I've worked for and gained the ownership of a large mirror manufacturing company, a 6-bedroom home I love, a petite, older woman I love to fuck and get sucked off by. Even respect has to be earned. We all get the respect we're worth and earn. Look at you, faggot. You too are respected. When I forcefully feminize you and make you suck my cock, I'm giving you the full respect you're worth. The respect you deserve, do you understand, faggot?"

1...34567...11