Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you go behind me, kneel and kiss my ass, fag?" Justin suggested.

Roger knew this wasn't a request but an order he was expected to obey. He moved around Justin slavishly and did as he'd been told, knelt, and buried his face into Justin's crack through the underpants, feeling the squeeze on his nose as Justin clenched his buttocks. The strong teen clenched his solid buttocks some more to make Roger feel the squeeze on his whole face.

"Nice. That's it, that's it. Sniff my boxer briefs, loser. That's just how I like it. Yeah, sniff that golden ass, bitch," Justin grinned, looking up from between his legs at the defeated MD's chin. Despite having his face held locked in the iron vice of the blond boy's buttocks, Roger couldn't help but feel astonished at just how superbly Justin's body comprised a combination of muscle, strength, and flexibility - Are there no limits to this god's divinity?

Justin eased off the grip and only then did Roger register just how much his face hurt, realized just how bone-crunching a grip Justin's buttocks had subjected his jaw to. Roger's response to a freed jaw was only to willingly bury his face deeper in Justin's crack and then move on to feeling the young kid's rock-hard glutes with both his hands and his face before planting kisses all over the muscled ass and licking it, sliding his tongue hungrily under the underpants to gain direct access to the teen's golden-tanned hard butt. Roger was, in his mind, playing along with "the game" only to have his immediate pleasure but trying to convince himself that somehow, he'll manage to rescue himself from the dire situation he'd fallen into in just a matter of days.

Without warning, Justin suddenly stood up straight and moved to drop down his underpants but then paused.

"Slut, why don't you remove my boxer briefs too with your teeth?" asked Justin in a suave tone, smiling seductively.

Roger dropped to his knees, opened his mouth wide to bite the enormous bulge of Justin's junk through the underpants. The pair of balls felt like steel in his mouth. Roger was damn sure if he bit hard enough, he'd lose his teeth before he had any impact on the god's steel balls. He pulled until only the fabric was gripped between his teeth and then lowered his head right down to the floor between Justin's bare feet, which were tapping impatiently.

Roger turned his head and saw a huge shaft stretching out from the London boy's body. He looked up vertically and still didn't see where the tip was. He continued turning his head backward in an awkward position as far back as he could and then just barely managed to catch a glimpse of the cut tip extending almost to infinity.

CHAPTER 06: Window with A View

Justin reached down, grabbed Roger like a rog doll, and picked him up effortlessly in one smooth move. Roger felt weak, limp, and helpless in his teen handler's grip. Aroused too to be treated and caressed like the young boy's little lady. Justin held him up off the floor in one arm and reached down with his free hand to unceremoniously rip off Roger's panties and suspenders in one slick move.

Justin walked with Roger in his arm to the nearest window and then without letting Roger's feet touch the floor, turned him in his grip so he had his back to his own hard upper body, with Roger raised high enough for his bum to be at the utter mercy of Justin's hard, teen boner, the tip of which was now already threateningly poked into Roger's man-cunt, ready to rip it apart. Justin pushed Roger into the wall with his face against the window, visible to any passer-by, and pressed his own warm, muscled body hard against Roger's back, effectively trapping his victim between the muscle wall and the brick wall.

Justin breathed slow and sexy on Roger's back and neck, then reached forward to do the same to Roger's face, letting him feel the warm breath, the sweet aroma of Justin's hygienically pure mouth. Justin then moved his lips to Roger's ear, touching it. He licked it lightly and then began whispering low and slow in Roger's ear.

"You know you have been defeated, girl. You've been compromised and taken under my full control," Justin whispered. "Beg me. Beg me to fuck your cunt. Admit you're my fucking woman. I want to hear it in your own words, babe."

"Look... look, listen to me. I'm not gay... not gay... I'm married... I'm..." Rogers's words were rudely cut off with the sudden insertion of Justin's bare big toe into his mouth. A big, meaty toe too. Bigger and thicker than Roger's cock. Though Roger hadn't felt cock in his mouth before, this was as damn close to the experience as possible.

Justin, highly flexible and supple-bodied that he was, had raised his left leg and rested his heel on to the window sill, positioning his large, naked foot next to Roger's face from where he'd curled back his big toe to insert it into Roger's mouth while same time pushing the tip of his teen cock now a full inch into Roger's ass. Roger's two holes were now in a vulnerable position and at the mercy of Justin's whims. Roger was trapped in every way possible. His humiliation was recorded on video, his body was physically trapped now, his business was lost, he'd been reduced to the level of the new intern boy's secretary and now his holes were the teen bully's next target.

Justin slowly penetrated Roger's tight ass yet another inch, roughly handling his woman's body, bouncing it up and down to probe ever deeper into the virgin hole, stretching it to limits it had never been before.

"I said beg me to fuck your ass, petal," Justin seductively whispered his demand again.

"I... argh... I'm your... woman.... ugh... argh... please fuck my ass.... It... is... what... I... I... want... want... ugh...., "Roger managed to blurt out with Justin's big toe grinding in his mouth.

Roger knew what was coming but still, he shrieked out like a bitch in heat with both pain and pleasure when Justin raised him in his arms and with one single, smooth motion lowered him down onto his hard as steel cock, slipping past all resistance and with only the sweat on Roger's crack offering lubrication. Roger wasn't in control of his own body to dictate the timing of anything. Everything was in the god of a teen's control. Justin began to rhythmically bob Roger's body up and down over his cock, sliding it up a good few inches each time before ramming it down again hard. At the same time, Justin continued to fuck Roger's mouth with his big bare toe used like an effective second cock. Roger was getting both his holes slammed simultaneously.

An elderly man passing by outside saw a hazy view of Roger's face at the steamed-up window. Roger and the man recognized each other. The man was the private gardener Roger employed to tend to his lawns at home, workplace, and gym. The man looked puzzled and walked in closer. What he saw confused him. All he could make out was Roger's sweaty face in the window juddering up and down with a large, well-formed tan-skinned foot next to it which didn't look like it belonged to Roger and the big toe of which was gyrating inside Roger's mouth. It was a confusing sight, to say the least.

"Are you all okay in there, Roger!" the man shouted through the window. "You look like you need assistance. Should I call for an ambulance or the cops?"

"Oh... oh... please don't call anyone... oh... argh, argh, argh! Oh... oh... argh... I assure you... you... I'm... just fine... argh, argh...," Roger pleaded and prayed, hoping the man would just go the fuck away.

The man annoyingly stood waiting a few minutes, even reaching right in against the window a couple of times to see who the foot belonged to. He caught indistinct glimpses of tan skin and muscle behind Roger. He eventually shrugged his shoulders, suppressed a laugh, and moved on. Similar scenes were repeated with some other passers-by. The window was like a television showing a strange comedy scene of a sweating man with a flushed face, bouncing about with a huge tan-skinned toe stuck in his mouth.

Justin continued fucking Roger's ass and mouth to completion before lifting him off his cock and placing and pushing him down onto his knees, where he nudged him around with his bare feet until he was facing him. Justin commanded Roger to hold his tongue out. Roger complied without resistance. Justin cleaned his cock tip on the tongue, rubbing it across its length and circling it until every last bit of semen was wiped off and absorbed. Roger then closed his mouth and swallowed deep, taking in all the quality teen real-man protein he'd just been gifted. Justin smiled slyly looking at the streak of Roger's cum dribbling down the wall where his little cock had been trapped during the brutal double-fuck session.

Justin casually picked up his clothes, got dressed, and left, taking the car keys with him. Roger was left alone, confused, beaten, stripped except for his wife's stockings, and above all, ass-fucked, mumbling incoherently to himself on his knees.

"We'll catch up tomorrow, dicksucker," had been Justin's parting words. "I know I was scheduled to fuck your wife today but you have proved to be a great woman yourself. I have a sinking company to rescue. Your wife can wait her turn some other day. Bye for now, flower."

Me, a dicksucker?! Roger thought, mad again now that the dust had started to settle and common sense had started to return to him after having had his ass deflowered by a mere intern kid. Just who the fuck does that arrogant son of a bitch think he is? I'm no fucking dicksucker. I've never sucked cock and I never will. I'll show that bastard!

CHAPTER 07: Nothing Like a Good Dinner at Home

Things were rapidly spiraling out of control for Roger. His 40-year-old Thai wife, Rosie had already been updated on the new "expert" hired in to boost company sales and who was now dictating company strategy. In line with Justin's instructions, Roger had informed Rosie they'd be hosting Justin to dinner and why it was so vital that she does all she can to please him since the company's fate now depended on him.

Rosie was a sweet, slim, young-looking, homely woman who'd lived a sheltered life in Thailand and considered herself lucky to be married to a wealthy western man. She often secretly drooled over younger White hunks she knew she could have any time but she was too shy to share her fantasies with anyone and besides, staying committed to home and family had never presented many opportunities. She was quietly enjoying living a life of plenty in their huge 6-bedroom detached home.

On the dinner evening, Justin had decided to push the boat out. He was dressed in a perfectly fitting suit, gold cuffs, silk tie, and classy shoes. He looked like a suave, sophisticated businessman who carried himself with an air of authority. And all of it all the more remarkable due to his youthful 18-year-old's boyish features.

Roger dutifully picked up Justin at the appointed time to drive him to dinner at home with his wife.

"Good evening, Rosie," Justin lightly hugged Rosie and kissed her. "Roger has told me all about you. He can't stop talking about you. He's so fond of you."

The forwardness of the handsome, green-eyed, blond teen boy and the fact she'd been hugged so close and kissed by him made Rosie blush. By Roger's advice, she had dressed in a revealing, sexy black dress. Rosie understood the importance of pleasing Justin. She was eager to do all she could to play her role in saving her husband's company and their high standard of living.

"Oh, thank you very much! Very nice of you to speak so flatteringly of me," Rosie said looking all shy and blushing. "I've heard quite a bit about you too. You're doing a fantastic job steering my husband's company out of trouble. I guess we owe you. By the way, you're a very handsome young man and very smartly dressed too!"

"Thank you for the kind words, Rosie. Admittedly, I do always put my best foot forward when it comes to meeting lovely ladies," Justin said, smiling warmly as he symbolically stepped one foot out in front of him and then turning to Roger and switching to a serious, stern expression, added, "Roger, why don't you go and make me and Rosie some coffee and some for yourself too while I explain the business changes to Rosie?"

"Yes, of course, of course, give me 5 minutes," Roger said as he left the lounge and headed towards the kitchen.

While making coffee Roger began to hear loud shuffling and lip-smacking noises coming from the lounge. Fuck, this kid is losing no time at all to take my wife under his spell too. What are we going to do to be free of his domination? thought Roger with a hardening cock.

When he returned to the lounge with the coffee, he found his pretty, petite, 5ft 3" wife naked, bent over the coffee table with Justin, also naked behind her, slamming his cock into her with long, hard thrusts. Rosie was squealing and moaning with pleasure as Roger had never heard her do in their 22-year marriage.

"Ahh yes, yes, harder, more, more, please harder, you're so fucking hot, White boy! Oh yeah, yeah..., yes..., thanks for helping my husband, oh fuck yeah..., fuck yeah.... Aarrrrrrrrhhhhh! Arhhhhhhhhhhh!" Rosie climaxed in record time, her pussy juices spilling out all over the edge of the coffee table and dripping down onto the wood laminate floor. Justin was holding her hair in a ponytail while his other large hand was holding both Rosie's compact tits squeezed together and gripped tight. Roger stood frozen, watching the scene, lost in deep contemplation.

Justin was hammering his cock in and out of Rosie's pussy, really pounding it hard. In and out, in and out. He was unreserved with his choice of words for Roger's wife.

"Oh yeah, that's it, slut. Take my fucking big cock. Take it all you whore. Yeah, you know you want it, bitch. You know you want your cunt stretched wide open by a real man, you fucking filthy tart."

Justin rag-dolled Roger's wife with utter disrespect or inhibition, slamming not just his cock into her pussy but the other way round too, slamming Rosie off and on to his hefty cock, effortlessly handling her full body weight. Roger leered at Justin's young body, seeing the kid's muscles relax and tense, with a fine sweat sheen on his wide back and shoulders as his wife was getting drilled right in front of his eyes. Roger watched Justin's dusty-blond mane flow to the rhythm of thrusts to which the teen was subjecting Rosie. The sweat on Justin's back showed he was exerting more energy into fucking Rosie than he had when he held up his full weight at the gym that day two months ago when he fucked Roger. Wow, now that's some serious fucking my wife is getting from Justin, Roger thought, his cock fully erect now.

Not knowing what to do or how to make himself relevant to the situation but wanting to show he was still not out of the picture in all this, Roger put the tray down to one side of the large coffee table, dropped to his knees between Justin's feet, grabbed the stud by the waist and started kissing and licking his buttocks. Roger was amazed by the clean, fresh smell of Justin's slightly sweaty ass. His admiration for the kid was growing by the day. Even now as he watched him hammer his enormous cock in and out Rosie's cunt.

With a few final slams into Rosie's cherry, Justin pulled her off his cock.

"Phew! That was an awesome fuck, babe. You have some tight cunt on you. Well, rather I should say, you once had a tight cunt. I guess your husband's not too big at all where it matters most but you now have me to take care of your sexual needs," Justin boasted, an arrogant smirk gracing his face again.

Justin looked unaffected by what should be the gravity of the situation, simply slipping his underpants back on and swiping, with his large foot, the rest of his and Rosie's clothes across to one side out the way. He picked up a coffee cup from the tray and sunk into the leather armchair behind him, kicking his big bare feet up onto the naked brown-skinned butt of Rosie, who was still folded over the coffee table, exhausted and breathing heavily.

"That's the starter course of the dinner out the way. Before we move on to the main course and dessert, let's take the time to discuss the sales strategy -" Justin paused mid-sentence as he tilted his head slightly to one side with a thoughtful expression, looking at his toes which he was absentmindedly flexing back and forth. "It's amazing how quick a healthy, fit young lad's toenails grow." He looked at Roger with a sly grin. "Bitch, go fetch a nail clipper and cut my toenails while we discuss business matters. Also, pull aside the drapes and open the window. Let some fresh air in, as well as let any neighbors get a clear view of the situation in here."

While Roger was gone, Justin smacked Rosie's butt a few times with his bare feet. He then slid the other coffee cup on the table with his foot to position it close to Rosie's mouth before placing the foot back on Rosie's ass.

"It's an awkward position from which to enjoy coffee, I know but look on the bright side, slut. You've just been fucked raw by a man superior to your husband both in authority and genes. Surely my feet deserve the comfort of your soft bum more than your bum deserves the comfort of a sofa. Isn't that right, bitch?" Justin slapped her ass again with his naked foot.

"Yes, darling, of course. We respect you for all you're doing to rescue our sinking company," was Rosie's submissive response.

Roger returned, knelt next to his naked footstool wife, and started working on trimming the demanding teen's toenails.

CHAPTER 08: The Best Man for The Job

Justin took a sip of coffee, swept his hand through his blond hair, and looked around the lounge in a relaxed manner, thinking through his strategy.

"Let's not beat about the bush, bitches. It's clear as daylight the situation you're both in now. Your company can't last another 6 months without my expertise. I mean just take a good look at yourselves right now. One of you has had to become my slutty secretary at work. Both of you have been fucked by me and both of you are serving my feet right now," Rosie gasped hearing these words and learning for the first time the true extent of her husband's submission to the young kid. Justin's words sent an inexplicable ripple of excitement through her body. She focused on Justin's words as he spoke again:

"It'll just not do justice to my efforts and intellect to settle for a mere employee status at the company when the whole damn thing depends solely on me. As early as tomorrow we get the ball rolling to transfer the ownership of the company, one hundred percent of it, over to me. I'll then save the company from disaster. You, Roger, will stay on as my feminized secretary and you Rosie will have to start doing your bit too. I'll employ you as the site cleaner. Neither of you'll be paid for the work I'm going to get out of you. I need to cut costs. I'll manage your expenses and ensure you're both fed and clothed. This arrangement will ensure the survival of the company and provide means of continued good living for you both."

With a menacing grin, looking at something on his cellphone as he slid his thumb repeatedly across the screen, Justin added the following words to conclude, "And of course, the photos and videos of you Roger in panties and stockings, of you Rosie bent over naked with my feet on your buttocks and your knelt husband cutting my toenails and of you both getting fucked raw by me all stay safe on my mobile... Any suggestions or questions, bitches?" Justin prodded Rosie's ass with his bare foot and Roger's face with his other foot.

There was a long pin-drop silence. Rosie had always just enjoyed life without ever having to work for it. Roger made all the decisions and provided plenty. After all, it was one of the reasons she chose to marry him. Now the kids had grown older and independent, life had started to lose some of its meaning and over the years Rosie's libido had only increased while at the same time Roger had become increasingly impotent and unable to satisfy her.