Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Financial security was all that mattered and kept Rosie loyal to Roger. She reasoned she had nothing to lose now. Justin had just shown her how he can satisfy her natural carnal desires like no other man she'd imagined even in her kinkiest fantasies. As long as there's monthly income, all is good as far as she was concerned. As for working as the cleaning woman at Justin's business site, the idea made her excited and horny. She'd be getting fucked routinely, treated like a hot young White stud's fuckbuddy just like she'd long secretly desired.

Roger had a lot more to lose. Justin had already set a timeline for him to be fully feminized. He'd lose the business he had worked for so hard, even if it meant his day-to-day living Justin was going to still allow to continue relatively unaffected. All he'd salvage is a job as Justin's unpaid secretary and that too in degrading circumstances but still, it was something. For Roger, what truly made this unbearably difficult was him knowing the company wasn't at all sinking but thriving. He knew Justin knew that too. Hence the arrogant, tough teen's desire to aggressively snatch ownership of it. That too ownership of it in its entirety. Justin had offered no middle ground, no compromise. As Roger sat knelt, filing smooth Justin's cut toenails, he knew a denial wasn't an option either he or Rosie had. The powerful kid had both their asses on the line and over a barrel.

In addition to all the other considerations, both Roger and Rosie knew Justin had their intimacy and privacy compromised with the photo and video evidence he had cunningly captured on his cellphone. The barely-adult blond boy had, without any doubt, firmly set down his size 15 foot on the reins of the mature business couples' lives. He had deftly moved into a position of complete domination and control. The least attempt to challenge his undeniable supremacy would come at a painful cost. Resistance was futile. Roger and Rosie had been comprehensively subjugated and they both knew it.

"Well then, girls, you've had your thinking time. I can't wait forever. I've got a struggling business to save for the sake of us all," Justin was the first to break the silence. He leaned back, swept his fingers through his dense blond hair, and clasped his hands behind his head, crossing his size 15 feet at the ankles on Rosie's bum. He looked at ease, relaxed with the situation as he flashed a smile and waved at some neighbors who he had noticed were walking repeatedly past the window at short intervals to take a peek inside.

"I agree with the proposal. Our life must continue as best as the difficult situation allows and if you can provide that to us, Justin, then that's the best way forward. I'm willing to work for you without pay," Rosie said, still bent over the table, weighted down by Justin's large feet. Justin lovingly patted her light-brown buttocks with his bare soles.

"And you, bitch?" Justin asked, turning his head and fixing his large, striking green eyes on to Roger.

"Well... well... It's your proposal, and my wife agrees with it and... and... well, I guess who am I to throw a spanner in the works of a great, well-thought-out plan that can work for us all...? I... I... I too agree to work for you without pay...," Roger's words trailed off and his voice faded. He looked down at Justin's feet on his wife's buttock and without any prompting bowed and kissed them.

"That's great to hear, whores," Justin said degradingly, taking his feet off Rosie's ass at last and setting them down on the floor. "Get off the table, Rosie babe, kneel and kiss my foot. You, Roger, bow down to my other foot and kiss it. Both of you express your gratitude to me, your god, for the assistance and reassurance I provide you."

Both Roger and Rosie bowed down as ordered and kissed Justin's beautiful feet, thanking him and resting their heads down on the tops of his bare feet in submission to their teen god. Justin again smiled at the curious young couple looking in through the window. They returned Justin's smile and the young girl gave Justin a thumbs-up approval. They were both loving the show.

Justin then took Rosie by the hair and Roger by the nape and walked them ahead of him up the stairs to the master bedroom and threw them down onto the marital bed where he fucked both their asses and mouths. Justin made them both lick every inch of his superbly muscled body with special attention paid to his feet. He made them both roll their tongues between his toes. This was Justin's celebration party for a great deal just concluded.

"Okay, sluts. That was a great main course. I think I should be invited to dinner more often," Justin laughed. "Tomorrow, Roger girl, I expect you to show up to work dressed in a short skirt exposing shaved thighs, heels, stockings with just a teasing hint of suspenders, close-fitting waist-cut top. Shave your head and wear a wavy-haired blond wig. Make sure your finger and toenails are painted bright red, matching your lipstick. I'll text you these requirements after you've driven me home. We'll both start work at 1 p.m. tomorrow and I'll formally introduce the business changes to all the staff, introduce your new role and urge everyone to respect your choice of dress. Relax, girl, daddy will fix everything."

Despite the shocking loss of prestige and mind-numbing humiliation, Roger truly started to feel safe and secure under Justin's control. For the first time since the kid had walked into his office less than a month ago for an intern-level job interview, Roger began to see him as the real boss and he felt proud to be under the guidance and care of such a strong young real man.

"Yes, sure... sure... Whatever you say, sir, yes sure... May I drive you home, sir?" was the best Roger could manage to say as he reached for Justin's car keys.

CHAPTER 09: The New Boss

As agreed, Roger picked up Justin from his home at 12:45 p.m. Justin whistled when he saw his "female" driver. Roger was kitted out in a black mini skirt, closed-toe, red 4" heels, long stockings with just a hint of suspender, and shaved thighs. Rosie had chosen a red crop-waist, tight-fitting top for Roger, with two crisscrossing straps which complimented the slim, toned midsection. Rosie had sensibly advised an all-over fake tan to enhance the sexy look and the blond wig just amplified the entire effect. Roger had followed Justin's instructions to a tee including the red lipstick with matching-color nail varnish both on the fingernails and toenails, even if the latter weren't exposed.

Justin took Roger in his arms, kissed him then held him back to take in another eyeful, smelled the flowery perfume, and then kissed him again, this time pushing his tongue past roger's lips and invading his mouth. As Justin wrapped his strong arms around him, Roger reciprocated, placing his arms around Justin and feeling his man's back muscles. Justin dropped his hands down, lifted the skirt and slipped his hands under Roger's knickers, and started fondling his ass cheeks.

"Wow... just wow, girl! Didn't I say you'd make a great sexy secretary worthy of a strong kid like me? Just take a look at yourself in one of the large mirrors manufactured at my company when we get there and then tell me, would you rather be the woman of my dreams, is that a more worthy cause for a weak sissy like you or pretending to be a man in control of you own life and business?" the elated teen told Roger.

Roger blushed with pride and stood up straight, awkwardly trying to find balance in heels he wasn't yet accustomed to wearing, arching his back and trying to look even sexier for his man.

"Y-y-yes... yes... I'm glad you're pleased... oh, I was so nervous you'd... you'd reprimand me... oh, I'm glad," to his surprise, Roger found his voice was involuntarily sounding more feminine. He was responding to some deep inner desire to be a woman. A desire which a busy life and fear of society had long kept suppressed. Now this amazing, confident teen boy, Justin, was liberating Roger, at last, letting him express himself as the true person he was -- a lustful, ravishing woman. This was the real Roger.

Roger drove them both to the office. As the pair walked through the company parking lot towards the entrance, a group of young men in coveralls and high-vis jackets working outside on loading and unloading duties turned their heads to look at Justin walking with his arm around the waist of a hot, fit lady they didn't realize was the company boss himself. One of them whistled, under his breath but the wind carried the sound to Roger, who looked behind him. This prompted the other lads to break into a snigger. As Roger tried to ignore and walk on, another teen lad shouted "phwoar, sexy!", this time leading to fits of laughter all-round the site. The fact Justin was with Roger didn't deter the excitable young guys who all still thought he was just some junior employee.

Once inside the office, Justin arranged for all employees to gather in the conference room. Even the workers working in the yard were summoned to attend the important announcement.

Justin spoke with the confidence of a much older, experienced manager. He explained how the company hadn't been performing as well as anticipated and that it had now been "bought" by him and he was now the new boss. All employees were to retain their current jobs. He then introduced his secretary, Roger, urging all staff to respect "her" decisions in matters of personal choices and to fully cooperate with her. There were audible gasps of astonishment and even some barely-disguised smirks.

The next few months following this pivotal day in Roger and Justin's life, things began to settle into a good routine. Roger was still basically running the company, working harder than ever with Justin's proverbial whip constantly lashing him into activity. Sales started to boom through the roof. Roger was now relieved of his role to meet business clients, freeing him up to focus more on office duties while the handsome, confident Justin was building a rapport with both existing clients and finding many new ones. Roger was also tasked with explaining all the details of the business to his wife, Rosie. Justin set a timeframe of 6 months for Rosie to be able to carry out all the tasks Roger was doing.

On the domestic front, Roger had lost the respect of Rosie. Roger was for the first time having to do the dishes, wash and iron the clothes, cook, clean. All the domestic chores that Rosie had always done without question. Now Rosie was a lady of leisure, relaxing, going out more with her friends, shopping. She had reasoned now that her sexual needs were better satisfied by Justin, Roger was redundant in that department. She also told Roger since now Justin was doing the hard work of dealing with clients and managing company strategy, Roger couldn't use his secretarial role as an excuse why he couldn't be the maid of the house too for a change. She had moved him into the smallest of the six bedrooms while the master bedroom was just for her and Justin, who had moved in and started living with them.

Even these arrangements were temporary. Justin had ordered the couple to get divorce proceedings going and since Justin was overseeing the whole scheme, there were no arguments or undue delays. It was all wrapped up in 3 months. The property, savings, pension, and all other investments were all transferred jointly to Justin and Rosie while the business, in line with Justin's earlier demand, was now fully transferred over to the exclusive ownership of Justin. Roger had been made destitute by Justin. The teen had taken his company, his property, savings, cars, all he had worked for, and as icing on the cake had taken his beautiful Thai wife too. Roger was reduced to a daytime woman working as Justin's secretary. In the evenings and weekends, he was at the beck and call of Rosie as her little domestic bitch.

Once Rosie was up to speed with the day-to-day running of the company, she replaced Roger as the secretary and Justin moved Roger into the role he'd initially planned for Rosie -- as the site cleaner and "tea lady". Roger was still required to dress sexy while he carried out his new role of sweeping floors, making tea, running errands for other employees, cleaning toilets, etc.

Roger had become mentally defeated and had accepted his new life. Justin had comprehensively exploited his weaknesses and destroyed his will to fight. It wasn't unusual for Roger to have to stay behind after work hours to sit under Justin's desk and suck off the good-looking teen muscle god's beautiful cock and swallow huge loads of his dense, rich cum while he made plans for business growth.

Roger reckoned he was now as low as he could be taken and if nothing else, he was still living in the same home, working for the same company, daily getting used by the teen kid he was so infatuated with and was still able to see the only woman he had truly loved, even if he was reminded daily that she was now getting fucked by the very kid who had stripped Roger of everything. Not exactly the best situation in life, thought Roger, but not all lost either.

Justin, however, wasn't quite finished with Roger just yet.

CHAPTER 10: Faggot's Failed Challenge

Justin's enigmatic, confident personality was helping take the business forward beyond all expectations. He bought two competitor companies and also expanded the existing site. The workers were pleased too and working harder than ever under the young boss's command. Justin ensured all were rewarded with generous bonuses and above-inflation raises.

With a busy, booming business to run, Justin was frequently shuttling between and pacing around the several company sites he now owned. He had much less time on his hands. There were always meetings to attend, new clients to win over, conferences to plan. The one person who still got his time and attention was Roger's ex-wife, Rosie. Justin had become increasingly fond of the older woman. The person who was most neglected in getting Justin's attention was the cleaning lady, Roger. Justin often walked past him without even looking at or greeting him, not even acknowledging Roger's very existence.

As for sucking the young boss's cock under the desk, Justin now preferred either Rosie to fulfill that need or when she wasn't around, Justin now had a list of trained cocksuckers at his disposal from among the 100 plus workers under his command from admin girls to the yard laborers. Roger had lost his relevance even as Justin's cocksucker.

One particularly busy afternoon, Justin walked past Roger as he was engaged with sweeping the office floor, listening to music through earplugs. Roger had started to feel he does not need to be very attentive any longer. He knew his duties and he didn't expect Justin to talk to him about anything anymore. Justin stopped and looked at Roger, the same old evil smile spreading on his handsome face that was his hallmark in the early days of breaking down Roger.

Roger had become increasingly dejected. Not only was he no longer getting any sex from Rosie but Justin had also stopped making him suck cock. He felt sexually frustrated and defeated to have lost everything.

"Hey, faggot! Drop that broom and fetch me a coffee. Leave it on my desk and then go outside and sweep up the leaves in the car park. When you've done that, go and scrub my private toilet. I've got important new clients visiting. Polish the toilet bowl 'til you see your face reflect in it," Justin barked out his list of orders.

Justin had consciously picked this moment. A lot of workers were within earshot and he'd so publicly humiliated the ex-owner of the company he now controlled. Roger's ears burned red with both shame and anger. He decided he'd make one final stand against the rude, teen bully.

After Roger fetched the coffee as ordered, he remained in the office waiting for Justin to walk in. When Justin did finally step in to pick up the coffee, he saw Roger and grinned, walked over to his desk, sat feet up on the desk, and clasped his hands behind his head looking chilled out and unconcerned with Roger's presence.

"This is now too much! I know you own this company now and I'm just your unpaid cleaner but I've got my dignity. You'll not talk to me like that ever again or call me faggot or any other derogatory names in front of others," after the initial composure, seeing Justin remain unaffected, Roger's voice began to quiver and become low "I... I... hope... y-you understood that c-c-clearly..."

Justin laughed loud and long, for a minute putting aside his need to remain professional for the sake of what was now his own business.

"Oh dear, dear, what's up? Is the little lady missing sex? Is she getting sexually frustrated? Does she want to suck daddy's cock, does she now?" was Justin's response.

"No... no... how dare you... I don't want that... I don't," all pretense of a fightback was out the window for Roger.

Justin calmly stood up, walked over to the still open office door, and pushed it shut with his foot. He began to remove his clothes slowly in a nonchalant manner, not saying anything, until he was stripped down to just his underpants, betraying the huge slab of meat under the fabric. He turned to Roger and slapped the smaller man dressed as a woman a few times across the face, provoking him into a response.

Roger raised his arm, pulled it back, and punched in Justin's direction. Roger was no fighter but Justin was a skilled BJJ expert and generally fit, strong and responsive. He simply ducked his head to one side, slipped the punch, and grabbed Roger's arm, twisting it behind his back, dropping him to the knees, and then he moved to lock Roger's head between his mighty thighs in a leg triangle choke, positioning the disorientated man's face pressed deep into the thick cock through the underpants. Roger's face became red, struggling to breathe while Justin relaxed and tensed his thigh muscles to allow the captive to take in gulps of air to prevent him from getting junk-smothered. Roger's capacity to breathe, his very life was now at the mercy of Justin's teen cock.

While the two lay on the floor in that position, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" shouted Justin much to Roger's shock.

It was the HR manager, a 37-year-old woman who'd come to update Justin on some prospective new employees for the growing business. Her jaw dropped open with shock when she saw her near-naked, irresistibly muscled boss holding the cleaner's mouth buried in his crotch with a leg chokehold. She put her hand to her mouth and took a step back to remain in the doorway.

"It's fine, Irene, never mind the training session our cleaner lady is going through. Just come in and take a seat. Business is too important for us to postpone meetings. I can easily multi-task," Justin said with a sly smile, looking at the beaten Roger and playfully ruffling the blond hair of his wig.

By now, none of the workers were strangers to the sexual exploits of their godlike new boss. Irene, in fact, envied the younger ladies at the office and even many of the men who'd been asked to remain behind after office hours for a "performance appraisal". She had long dreamed of being that lucky person sometimes.

Irene walked in and sat down. It was a somewhat strange meeting, to say the least, with her boss on the floor in these circumstances. Not that she regretted the situation. Far from it. She blushed bright red as she unashamedly feasted her hungry eyes all over the young stud's tan body, painfully slowly taking in every inch of the superb physique from the toes of the beautiful feet, over to the chunky lower legs and then the meaty thighs and bulky crotch, smiling and waving at Roger as the two briefly made eye-contact, continued to the 8-pack abs, where she paused and counted. As she counted the abs muscles, she made no secret of it, pointing her finger through the air and moving it across and up, one... two... three... to eight.