Best Friend’s Nudes

Story Info
Jesse goes to meet Daren, and they both surprise each other.
803 words
3
4.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm very glad this series is getting traction and people are liking it, I'd llve to hear your thoughts on it!

Daren's penis was nearly fully obscured by their bush. Jesse could not have been more turned on. And Daren knew it.

When she walked into their dorm room, they were already practically naked.

"I was hoping you could help me take some pictures of me," Daren had said.

"Uh, sure, but why exactly?"

"Well, you said you wanted to talk more about sex, right? One thing I've never told you is that I have an Onlyfans, but I'm terrible at photography. You dabble in it, so I figured you could help."

It was true; Jesse knew how to take good nudes, of both herself and others.

"If not, that's okay," They said, reaching for their shirt. "I figured seeing each other at the party last night kinda broke the ice with sexual stuff, but if you're uncomfortable we don't have to."

"No!" Jesse said quickly. "I mean, I am comfortable! It's a little weird -- well, not weird in general, but weird for us -- agh! You know what I mean."

But what did they mean? Did breaking the ice with sexual stuff mean that they wanted to have sex, or just take nudes?

Daren laughed, which made Jesse loosen the tension she had been holding. "I do, yeah. But this is good, I think!"

"I agree," Jesse said, trying her best to sound firm. "And you're right. I am the best choice for a nude photographer."

"I know, I've seen your work."

"What? Where?"

Daren looked slightly nervous. "I kind of asked Erin if you still did photography, and they sent me some of their nudes. The ones you took."

"Did you like them?"

"Yes, of course! That's why I asked for you and not Eliza. I love the way you use lighting and shadows, Erin's breasts felt so pronounced because of the shadows they cast. And the close-up of your cum on their vagina was so clear, it's like I could feel their sticky pubic hair just by looking at it!"

"Be careful now," Jesse joked. "They're taken."

"What makes you think we haven't fucked already?" Daren said with a wink.

"Have you?!"

"No," They laughed. "Not yet."

--

So, they got naked. They weren't planning to take pictures together, but Daren said that they felt weird being the only one naked and Jesse had a hard time protesting. Being naked with Daren felt unfamiliar, but safe. They felt at ease.

Daren went to touch themself, when Jesse stopped them.

"Wait," she said. "This is perfect."

"Really? But you can barely see him."

"It doesn't matter, but, wait, 'him'? Really?"

"Yes. Him. People name and personify their genitals all the time."

"I guess I just didn't expect it, since you haven't used he/him pronouns for yourself for a long time."

"Yeah, but my penis is different. My gender journey hasn't changed the way I have sex much. I feel comfortable in my dominant sexual side."

"But dominant doesn't equal masculine. I'm dominant most of the time, but in a feminine way."

Daren paused. "You're right. Domination isn't gendered, it just depends on the person. I feel masculine when I dominate, though. When I'm in any position, actually."

"Okay fine, but why not just refer to it as 'it'?"

"Because he's a living, breathing organism. He's part of me, but he takes on a life of his own when I'm fucking someone. That's the way with genitals -- you don't control them or how they react to things, you work with them." They pointed at Jesse's dick. "Case in point."

She looked down and found that she was hard. She blushed. "I like pubic hair," she said, sheepishly.

"Speaking of, you don't want me to get hard?"

"No, not yet. Your penis is gorgeous under all that hair and I want to capture it."

"I always thought I was really small flaccid."

"Which makes the growth all the better." After taking a few, Jesse said, "How about I film you getting hard?"

"The whole process?"

"Wouldn't it look great next to a picture of your flaccid cock? I bet your fans will love it."

Daren obliged. Their full cock was gorgeous. No, it was so much more than gorgeous. Seeing them play with themself made butterflies awaken in Jesse's stomach, and they fluttered all the way down to her own cock, which was throbbing.

"I have an idea," Daren said. "What if we get a picture with cum on my dick?"

Jesse flared red, and her penis involuntarily throbbed. She took a minute to answer. "That would be good," she started. "But you need to be half-hard, like at the party."

"It's only like that after I cum."

"Exactly."