Sparks at the Sex Party

Story Info
Jesse finds herself feeling things for her best friend.
1.1k words
3.37
8.1k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a continuation of my first story, "Post-Sex Conversations", but this one is the beginning of a proper arc I'm hoping will blossom. If you like the tension between Jesse and Daren, please let me know! And as a side note, Jesse uses she/her pronouns, Daren uses they/them pronouns, Eliza uses she/her pronouns, and Erin (who is only mentioned in this story) uses they/them pronouns.

--

It was Jesse's first time seeing her best friend naked.

They were at a party. Well, more of an orgy, but with less sex. Most everyone was naked, but they were mostly just dancing and admiring each other -- so, not far off from a typical Theatre party. They did this sort of thing every once in a while. The hosts didn't advertise it and the people who usually attended didn't talk about it in public, but if you knew someone who had gone, you could get in. Really, it was mostly for nudists. There was a decent enough population of them on campus, but there wasn't anywhere close where they could be themselves, so they set up parties like these.

Still, these were college students. There may have been less sex than a typical orgy, but it wasn't uncommon. A room full of at least two dozen naked, hormonal 20-something-year-olds was bound to create sparks. There were a few people with cum on their breasts, one with a facial so thick it looked almost uncomfortable, and every once in a while Jesse could hear a moan or the sound of a wet vagina squirting into the crowd.

But right then, nothing too naughty was happening. As Jesse looked about, she was surprised to see how many flaccid penises there were. This, of course, made her penis significantly less flaccid. And then she spotted Daren.

Well, she spotted their penis first; thick, half-hard, half covered in pubic hair, and completely hot. She looked up at its owner and saw Daren looking at her, smiling. They came over.

"Hey, I didn't expect you here!" Daren said, happily.

"I -- I didn't expect you here!" Jesse said, caught off guard. "I've never seen you here before."

"Eliza told me about it, I went last time too. What about you?"

"I've been going for a while now. I missed the last party because I had a killer exam to study for."

"That's a shame. What're you up to anyway? I know you don't like dancing, so what gives?"

"I love being naked though. I'm mostly here for the vibes."

"I get that. It does kind of overload my senses, though. It's hard not to get too horny, you know?"

Jesse nodded her head down to Daren's dick. "You aren't hard, though."

"I came just a few minutes ago!" They pointed into the crowd, and Jesse could just barely make out Eliza dancing as cum dripped from her breasts.

"Wait, you and Eliza...?" She trailed off, not quite sure where the sentence was going.

"We fuck semi-regularly. Did you not know that?" There was a pause. "I guess we don't talk about sex all too much."

"We could," Jesse murmured.

Daren smiled. They motioned their hand in such a way to accidentally make contact with Jesse's penis. Or, at least she thought it was an accident...

Regardless, she was rock hard, and the contact made precum gather on her tip. "You're right about getting too horny," Jesse said, and looked down. She wasn't intent on focusing on Daren's dick, but it was hard not to. Especially as it began growing.

"You should get laid!" Daren exclaimed.

"We should!" A pause. "I mean, I should! It's been at least two whole days since I fucked someone."

"How about I hook you up?"

"With someone?"

"Yeah."

"Someone I know?" She found herself hoping Daren were going to say they wanted to fuck her. Then she admonished herself. They're best friends, they can't do that! They've never even seen each other naked! I guess that's not true anymore, she thought.

She must have zoned out because the next thing she knew, Eliza was standing beside Daren. She put a gentle hand around Jesse's penis.

"You're even sexier when you're naked!" Eliza said with a warm smile.

Jesse put a hand on one of her breasts and felt Daren's cum on top of her nipple. Jesse's penis throbbed.

--

They had gone into an empty room a little bit away from the crowded living room, where the party was going on. There wasn't any furniture, so they had sex on the floor, which Jesse preferred anyway. Eliza didn't love it, but all her misgivings were forgotten once Jesse started fucking her.

Usually, Jesse wouldn't cum inside anyone beside Erin. Not because of any rule they had established, but because she was always nervous to. With Eliza, though, she found it extremely hard not to; Eliza's vagina was just the right amount of warm and wet, and it fit around her cock so easily. Fucking her was like fucking a firm cloud.

Eliza turned to face Jesse. She was smiling. She was the kind of person who always made you feel comfortable and welcome in any situation. She spoke with authority, but never with animosity. Perhaps that's why Jesse came inside her, she thought.

"You really know what you're doing," Eliza said.

"I guess. I kind of lost control for a little bit there. I've never felt a vagina like yours. I bet you get that all the time, though."

Eliza giggled. "Maybe. Mostly by Daren, though."

"You're lucky to have them," Jesse said. "Er, I mean, they're lucky to have you!"

She let out a laugh. Her breasts shook as she did, and Jesse noticed Daren's dry cum was still visible on them. "No, you're right. They're much better than me. Much better than anyone I've been with."

"How often do you fuck them?"

"Firstly, I don't fuck them. Nobody does. They fuck me. Over and over. Seriously, they can last forever."

"That's..."

"Hot. It's so hot."

"Why didn't you fuck them tonight?"

"I thought we were going to! Honestly I thought they were going to fuck me on the dance floor, but they just wanted to cum. Sometimes they get like that, though. They need to cum once so their head is clear, and then make a proper plan, or something. I'm glad we didn't, though."

"Me too. Though, there's still probably time. You could see if they're still out there. That's what I would do."

"How about we go together?" Eliza asked, sitting up.

Jesse blushed, and nodded.