Poetic Cum

Story Info
Jesse and Erin debrief, and Erin starts sexting with Daren.
936 words
4.33
1.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, they came and then you came on them?"

Jesse nodded. "They came in my mouth! I had their whole dick practically down my throat."

"And then you came on their dick?" Erin asked.

"And then they blew me until I was about to burst, and then came on them."

"Can I see the end result?"

Jesse showed them. Her cum was caked onto Daren's penis and bush.

"It's so thick," Erin noticed. "You must have been really turned on."

Jesse turned to look Erin in the eye. "Erin you have no idea, I haven't been that turned on since ..." She paused. "Well, since you and I hooked up for the first time."

"Then you have to fuck them. Look at how we turned out!"

"That's not the end of the story, though," Jesse said.

"There's more? Did you guys fuck?"

"Not quite. Daren sent the picture to Eliza to see what she thought. And they live in the same building, so she said that she was going to come up and tell them in person, so she did. And I kid you not, she was wearing some of the most revealing lingerie there is, I was shocked she didn't get in trouble walking up to Daren's room. But anyway, she gave Daren the sloppiest blowjob I have ever seen, and she licked up all of my cum. It was insanely impressive."

"Stop it, that's so hot."

"You're telling me! By that time I was ready to go again, and so was Daren. I think the energy of the situation got to all of us, because we both fucked Eliza and came inside her. Daren did twice, once before and once after I did. Then we all cuddled."

"Your sex life is insane," Erin said with a broad smile.

"They also invited me to a party this weekend."

"Another nudist Theatre party?"

"Eliza said that it's more of a proper orgy, but with a twist. It's in the empty room of a house, and they turn all the lights off, in the entire house. Anyone can fuck anyone, and there are a certain touching gestures if you're wanting to fuck them, give/get a blowjob, etc. She says it's exhilarating, and that we should both go."

"That sounds insane, I think I'd love it. Can I invite anyone else?"

"I think so, but ask Eliza first."

"Okay, I will." A pause. "And hearing you describe your exploits with her, maybe I'll do more than just ask."

Jesse began to touch Erin's thigh. "She's wonderful. Her personality is infectiously positive, and I don't think she even tries, she's just like that." As she reached Erin's labia, an idea struck her. "What if you fuck Daren?" She asked excitedly.

"Daren? Not Eliza?"

"Yes, I mean, Eliza is wonderful, but what if you had sex with Daren and then told me how it was?"

Erin thought for a moment. "It feels like cheating."

"Cheating how?"

"Like I'm doing your dirty work for you! You're too scared to ask them, so you want me to do it."

Jesse paused. "Yeah, that's basically it. But it's not like I won't ask them, I just want to get the lay of the land first."

"By having them lay me?"

"It's not like it'll be a chore."

"Fine. But I'm doing it so I can experiment, not because you told me to. How should I bring it up to them?"

"Send them a high-quality picture of my cock inside you. They loved the nudes you sent before."

"Let's take a new one, just so I have something recent to send them."

--

Jesse was still inside Erin when Erin sent the picture to Daren. They were going to leave it at that, but Daren responded immediately and Jesse insisted that they answer. If anything, it made Jesse even more turned on that Erin was talking to Daren while they were fucking. The text conversation went like this:

Erin: Jesse showed me your nudes from last night, thought a trade was in order

Daren: so hot. she fucking you rn?

Erin: Yup

Daren: so jealous

Erin: Of who?

Daren: do i have to choose just one of you?

Erin: How about we make her jealous?

Daren: you and i?

Erin: How does tomorrow sound?

Daren: i don't know if i'll be able to wait until then. i'm about to burst as we speak

Erin: Prove it.

Daren sends a close-up video of them cumming inside someone, their penis visibly throbbing.

Erin: Do you have sex every day?

Daren: lately, yeah

Erin: Who is that? I think I recognize that vagina

Daren: Philly, they live in my building

Erin: Philly and I literally fucked last night

Daren: you're kidding

Erin: No! Did they tell you their squirt record?

Daren: yeah, it's crazy, right?!

Erin: That was with me. And Jesse.

Daren: you should come over

Erin: Bust tonight. Jesse's about to fill me up. Besides, shouldn't you be paying attention to Philly???

Daren sent a picture of Philly smiling with their phone to the side, their cock still inside them.

Daren: They're on their phone too.

Erin didn't answer.

Daren: still there?

Erin: Jesse just came inside me. Really deep. And warm, too.

Daren: what's it like when she cums inside you?

Erin: It's like for just a moment, the whole universe stops and there's only us in our purest form. It's like we're connected on a spiritual level, and for a brief moment we become one.

Daren: that's poetry

Erin sent a short video of cum dripping out of her vagina.

Erin: That's poetry.