Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

Jenny moaned and squirmed, anxious for Maggie to stop toying with her. The two continued to kiss as Maggie teased her friend. Finally, when Jenny thought she could take no more, Maggie parted her lips and slipped one, then another, finger inside her. Jenny let out a moan of approval and thrust her hips forward in an attempt to feel those fingers deeper inside her. Maggie started to slowly fuck Jenny with her fingers. The kissing stopped and the women locked eyes as Maggie removed her fingers and brought them to her mouth, tasting her friend. She wet her thumb with saliva and slipped her fingers back inside Jenny, now drawing circles on her clit with the thumb she'd wet as she continued to fuck her with her fingers.

Jenny panted and moaned and squirmed as Maggie expertly manipulated her. It had been a long time, but Maggie certainly remembered exactly how to push her buttons, Jenny thought. The tension built quickly, and shortly thereafter Jenny's body tensed up and shook with a powerful orgasm. She growled loudly as she shook and trembled and thrashed about. Maggie smiled as she watched her friend recover. She leaned over and kissed Jenny softly and tenderly.

"God. That was nice, Mag," Jenny breathlessly mumbled. "So nice."

Maggie bit her lip and smiled. "I'm just getting started. Now I want to really taste you."

Jenny gasped and smiled as Maggie kissed her way down her body until she was lying between her legs, her face mere inches away from Jenny's needy pussy. The women once again locked eyes, and Maggie moved her mouth forward, covering Jenny's pussy and tasting her once again. Maggie slipped her tongue inside, causing Jenny to moan and thrust her pelvis up forcefully. Maggie grunted, then removed her tongue and lapped at Jenny, starting at the bottom of her slit and moving up the length of it and over her clit. Jenny squirmed and made soft purring sounds as she watched Maggie work.

The more Maggie licked, the needier Jenny became. As if reading Jenny's mind, Maggie again slipped her fingers inside Jenny and covered her clit with her mouth. She fucked Jenny with her fingers and sucked on her clit, flicking her tongue over the bud trapped between her lips. As Jenny approached an orgasm, her cunt began to clamp down on Maggie's fingers, alerting her friend that she was getting close. Maggie relentlessly worked on her friend, intent on bringing her over the edge. Suddenly, Jenny's body tensed up and she thrust up with her hips, biting her fist in an attempt to keep from howling. Maggie didn't stop until Jenny gently pushed her away, her clit far too sensitive for continued attention at that point.

Maggie crawled up the bed and the women embraced and kissed for a short while. They held each other wordlessly until they both started to doze. Maggie got up before she fell into a deep slumber, kissed Jenny gently, and headed down the hall into the bedroom she shared with Tim.

She climbed into bed, disturbing Tim enough to wake him. He turned toward her and smiled.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

Maggie leaned over and kissed him. "Yes. I think she'll sleep fine now."

Tim grunted softly. "You smell like pussy," he said with a chuckle.

Maggie scooted over and straddled Tim as he lay on his back. She could feel him hardening under her body, and she ground into him in response.

"There's a good reason for that. We can talk about it in the morning. For now..."

She moved onto her knees and positioned herself over Tim's cock. Reaching down, she grabbed him and rubbed the head over her drenched pussy, parting her lips and finding her opening. "For now, I need you to fuck me," she said as she impaled herself on Tim's stiff cock.

* * * * *

Tim was up first the next morning, brewing a pot of coffee for the three of them to enjoy. He was puttering around the kitchen when Jenny walked in, still wearing the nightshirt Maggie had given her. The shirt was a little short on her, and her panty clad ass showed at the bottom. Tim noticed but pretended not to. He also pretended not to notice the stirring of his cock as he took in the sight of Jenny.

"Good morning, Jenn. I take it you slept okay."

Jenny looked him in the eyes and blushed. "Jesus. She told you, huh? Are you mad?"

"Mad? Only that the two of you didn't wake me to watch."

Jenny let out a laugh. "Yeah, well. It wasn't like we planned it."

"Does that mean when you do plan it, I get to watch?"

Jenny rolled her eyes at him as she poured herself a mug of coffee. "First off, who says there WILL be a next time? Second, I think you'd have to take that up with your wife."

"Does that mean you're good with it?" Tim asked with an evil grin.

Jenny blushed a deeper shade of red and took a sip of coffee. "You...are a naughty man, Tim. No wonder why Maggie likes you so much," she said with a giggle.

As if on cue, Maggie walked into the kitchen and looked back and forth between the two of them. "Good morning. What are you two up to?"

"Jenny was just praising my coffee brewing skills," Tim quipped.

"Yeah, right. I'm sure that's all you've discussed," she said as she winked at Jenny.

Jenny smiled and shrugged. "I'm a little nervous about going to get my stuff today. I don't want any trouble."

"I'll behave myself. I promise," Tim said. "We'll be in and out in no time."

"Mick can be a bit of an ass," you know.

"Well, he was the one that threw you out, right? What do you have there besides clothes?"

"Not much really. He can have all of the household shit. I don't want any of it."

"This should be easy then. I'll whip up some eggs, and we'll go right over."

Jenny nodded with a sad smile. "Okay. I'll make the eggs though. It's time to start earning my keep. If I'm living here, I don't get to behave like a guest."

Tim held up his hands and backed away from the stove. "Fair enough. I'll go up and shower while you cook."

* * * * *

An hour later, they were in the car and headed over to Mick's house. When they arrived, Mick let them in with an irritated look on his face.

"Get this over with quickly. I'm in a hurry," he said with a sneer.

"Where's my stuff?" Jenny asked.

"In the closet," Mick snapped. "I wasn't going to pack shit for you. Go on upstairs and get it yourself," he said with a nasty grin.

The three of them went up the stairs and opened the door to the bedroom. Jenny went in first and let out a yell when she saw a young redheaded woman lying naked on the bed, half tangled in the sheets. The woman shot up and pulled the sheets around her.

"What the fuck! Who the hell are you?" she screamed.

Jenny paused, seemingly in shock. Maggie stepped around her and walked to the closet. "No one you need to be concerned with. We're just getting some stuff out of the closet here."

"I don't understand," the redhead said.

"Oh. Mr. Charming didn't tell you he'd broken up with his fiancé last night? He wasted no time moving on, did he?"

The woman nodded her head no, suddenly feeling quite used and stupid. "Could you step out for a moment? I'd like to put my clothes on."

The three of them stepped out into the hallway and closed the door. Jenny was trying to inconspicuously wipe the tears from her eyes. Maggie put an arm around her to comfort her. Tim took deep breaths and contained himself. At that point, it would have taken little for him to go downstairs and slap the shit out of Mick.

A few moments later, the redhead exited the bedroom and walked down the stairs. "I'm sorry," was all she said as she went past them. Once downstairs, she screamed at Mick on the way out the door.

"You're a fucking asshole, Mick."

"Thank you. Have a nice day," he called after her.

Jenny shook her head and rolled her eyes before walking back into the bedroom. Within a half hour, they'd removed everything that belonged to her and were headed back to Maggie and Tim's house.

* * * * *

Jenny was quiet on the car ride back to the house. She sat in the back seat and looked out the window, watching but not really seeing anything. They pulled into the driveway and exited the car. Maggie put an arm around her and guided her inside the house. They all settled in the living room. Maggie glanced at the clock and saw that it was still late morning. Too early to break out the wine, she thought.

"Would anyone like some coffee or iced tea?" she asked.

"Iced tea would be great," Tim replied. "Jenn?"

Jenny shrugged and nodded. "Sure. Why not?" she said with a sigh.

Tim was about to offer to get the tea, but Maggie turned and left the room before he'd had the opportunity. Unsure what to do, he sat down next to Jenny on the couch and put a hand gently on her back.

"I can't believe I meant that little to him," she said with a small sob.

Tim thought it best not to mention that she'd had an interlude of her own the previous evening. "You know, Jenn. No one means anything to someone like him, except himself. He's a self-centered prick. You know that."

"I do, but really? He picks up the first bimbo he can find?"

"He knew we'd be over there this morning. Do you really think he didn't think this through? He wanted to shock and hurt you, and he tossed that poor girl under the bus in the process. I know it sucks to hear, but you are so much better to have gotten out now than to be stuck with someone like that for even a day longer."

Maggie carried the glasses into the living room, handing one to each of them. Jenny took a sip before placing the glass on a coaster sitting on the coffee table.

"You're right. I know you're right, and like I said, I'm actually relieved. I'm just mad and upset with myself. How did I think so little of myself to become involved with such an asshole?"

"I don't know Jenny," Tim said. "Ask her," he said as he pointed to Maggie. "Look what she got herself stuck with."

"Good point," Maggie responded with a wicked grin.

"I'm being serious. I need to do a bit of soul searching. That woman is not who I am."

"We both agree with that," Maggie replied. "That isn't the Jenny I know. You have a fresh start now."

Jenny smiled and took a sip of her tea. "You guys are the best." She paused for a few moments before speaking again. "I really appreciate you taking me in like this. Are you sure you want to do this? I feel like I'll always be in the way. Like today. It's Saturday, and instead of doing something fun, you're sitting around with me."

"Please don't be silly, Jenn," Maggie said. "We have busy lives, and so do you. We'll do stuff together, we'll do stuff apart. You're worrying entirely too much about this."

"I swear. I'll cook and clean and shop and whatever. Whatever you need me to do. Okay?"

"Just do what feels right to you, Jenn. You're a friend, not the hired help."

Jenny nodded and smiled. "I really love you guys, you know that?"

"We love you too," Maggie responded.

Tim stood and stretched. "By the way, did Maggie mention naked Sundays to you? Everyone in the house needs to be naked on Sundays."

"Oh really? She seems to have left that part out," Jenny said with a roll of her eyes.

"Get used to it Jenn," Maggie chimed in. "Shit like that is pretty much non-stop with this one."

Tim let out an exaggerated fake sigh. "I'm going to head over to the gym for a while. If I want abuse, I might as well make it worthwhile."

Tim headed out the door and left the women sitting in silence. After a minute, Jenny looked over at Maggie.

"Should we talk about last night?"

Maggie shrugged. "I felt like maybe you needed a little something. Not that I didn't enjoy myself," she said with a grin.

"Mag...I don't want to mess things up with you two. I...I don't expect to become a part of your sex life. I mean...I loved it and all. I just don't expect..."

"Don't worry, Jenny. Things will be whatever they'll be. Maybe it will happen again, maybe it won't. We had a moment. I'm not sorry, and I'm not going to worry about it."

"Okay. I just thought I should say something."

"And you did. Now. What would you like to do? Shopping? Movie? Just veg out?"

"I think maybe I'd just like to go back upstairs and take a nap. I may need a few days to get back on my feet again."

"Oh, of course, Jenny. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to push you, and I'm certainly not trying to minimize what you're feeling. Go on upstairs. I've got some work stuff to do anyway."

Jenny got up and gave Maggie a hug, then left the room. Maggie sat and finished her tea before she headed into the study to boot up her computer and go through her email.

* * * * *

Over the next several weeks, the three of them developed a routine. Life often flows in patterns, and the addition of Jenny to the household changed things around a bit. Neither Maggie nor Tim minded the changes. They appreciated Jenny's company, and the relationships between them deepened.

There had not been a repeat performance of the activities of the first night. As the days went by, Jenny realized that she didn't miss Mick in the least. What she did miss, though, was the sex. Those feelings were exacerbated by the frequent sounds of the lovemaking taking place between Maggie and Tim down the hall from her bedroom. Even with the doors closed, the sounds found their way to her perceptive ears. Many evenings, Jenny would lie alone in bed and masturbate as she listened to her friends fucking. She'd never realized how vocal Maggie was, and she tried to imagine what Tim was doing to elicit such sounds from her friend.

The weeks stretched to months, and Jenny had developed a series of fantasies around what was going on in that room. Over time, she had spun herself into those fantasies. She never discussed them with Maggie and Tim. She was serious that she didn't want to interfere with their marriage. Raising the topic was out of the question in her mind.

On a Saturday morning about six months after Jenny moved in, the women left to drop Jenny's car at the garage for service. When they arrived back at the house, Tim had left on his normal visit to the gym. Jenny went upstairs to study, and Maggie left the house to do some shopping. At some point, Jenny had dozed off into a deep slumber. When she awoke, she got up and went downstairs for something to drink. She thought she was alone, but as she walked by the study door she'd nearly shrieked. Tim was in there, sitting in front of the computer. His shorts were pulled off, and he had some sort of text up on the screen. She was only vaguely aware of that, as her eyes focused elsewhere. Tim was fully erect and was slowly stroking his stiff cock as he read what was on the screen. Jenny stood there and silently watched as Tim gradually picked up the pace. She knew she should leave but couldn't bring herself to do it. Finally, Tim groaned and the first stream of semen erupted from his cock and up toward the keyboard and screen. Several more jets shot out before Jenny quietly moved away from the door and crept back up the stairs.

She waited about fifteen minutes before she noisily made her way back downstairs and into the kitchen. Tim was startled by her presence, and wondered when she'd gotten home.

"I thought you were at the car place," he said.

"I was, but Maggie dropped me back here. I was studying and fell asleep."

Tim nodded. "You're as quiet as a mouse," he said with a smile.

Jenny could feel herself blush, so she turned away toward the fridge. "Would you like something to drink," Tim?"

"No, I'm good. I'm going to go up and take a shower," he said as he rose from the table.

Jenny nodded and poured herself a glass of iced water. She was trembling and needy and wondered like hell about what Tim's cock would feel like inside her. She shook her head no. She needed to stop. If she couldn't control herself, she was going to have to find a new place to live.

Later that evening, Tim had gone to a hockey game with a couple of his friends. Maggie and Jenny had a light dinner and were sitting around sipping wine. Jenny was feeling no pain, and Maggie wasn't far behind her.

"So is there anything happening on the man front?" Maggie asked.

Jenny gave a little shrug. "Nothing. Not that I've been looking all that much. I've been busy as hell with school."

"A girl needs some recreation too, Jenn. I can't go very long without a little loving myself."

"I know," Jenny blurted out. She blushed bright red. "I'm sorry. I think the wine let my mouth get out ahead of my brain."

Maggie let out a laugh. "Too late now. What do you mean, you know?"

Jenny sighed deeply. "Never mind. Really."

"No, no, no. You are NOT going to do that. Tell me. How do you know?"

"Well," Jenny said slowly. "You aren't exactly the quietest couple of people when you have sex."

Maggie put a hand to her mouth and giggled. "I'm sorry, Jenn. We try, you know. It's just not a really big house."

"You have no reason to be sorry. I'm the guest here. I don't want you changing your life on account of me."

Maggie nodded and smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

Jenny paused for a moment. "Uh oh. Okay. Go ahead."

"Tim told me that he...well...he was taking care of himself this morning, and had a feeling that maybe you'd stumbled into the middle of that somehow."

Jenny went bright red with embarrassment. "Shit. I...I didn't mean to. I was walking by, and he had the door open and...and...fuck. I may have stood there for a minute or so."

Maggie let out a huge grin. "Well? Did you like what you saw?"

"I can't do this, Maggie. I'm not going to do this."

"Come on, Jenny. Did you like it?"

"Maggie!"

"Jenny. It's okay. I want to know."

Jenny frowned and sagged in her seat. "I can't stop thinking about it, okay? It was just about the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"He's got a nice cock, doesn't he?" Maggie asked.

"Maggie! You're crazy!"

The women sat quietly for a few minutes. Jenny finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry, Maggie. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have stood there. I shouldn't have. I can leave if you want me to."

Maggie sat in silence, looking at her friend.

"Please, Maggie. Say something. Please."

"I'm thinking, Jenn."

Jenny appeared ready to burst into tears just as Maggie was prepared to speak.

"How would you like to have sex with my husband?" Maggie asked.

Jenny looked as if Maggie had smacked her across the face. "Wh...what?"

"You heard me. How would you like to have sex with Tim?"

"I...I...Come on Maggie. I'm not his type. Why would he even think about having sex with me?"

"That's where you're wrong, Jenny. He lusts after you. Big time. And you didn't answer my question."

"Thanks for that vote of confidence, Mag. But really. I'm not exactly supermodel material."

"All I can tell you is that he thinks you're crazy hot. Seriously."

Jenny looked at her friend with an expression of disbelief. "He told you this?"

Maggie sighed. "The other night, we were lying in bed and I was stroking his cock. I kind of broached the subject of the two of you having sex."

"You what?"

"That's right. I've been thinking about it. I've also been thinking about the three of us together, but that's a different discussion."

"Jesus, Maggie. If you fuck up your marriage because of me..."

"Hush. Anyway, once Tim realized I was serious, he got quite excited. Ridiculously excited. So excited, he went off like an eighteen year old in a whorehouse."

"I don't know what to say. I mean...Maggie...you're so beautiful and sexy. You could be a model. I...I'm fat."

"You're a beautiful woman, Jenny. I don't know why you can't see that, but I can and so does Tim. I'm serious. He has always thought so. He always teases me that if I dump him, he is making a play for you."

"Jesus. I'm a kind of in shock here. And I'm scared."

"So? What's it going to be?"

"Oh my God. You really are serious, aren't you? Are you really sure?"

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers