Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

"Hell yes. I'm sure. We're sure. It will be hot watching my husband in action."

Jenny took a big gulp of her wine and nodded. "Okay. I'd fucking love to."

Maggie smiled and clapped her hands. "Okay. First time...just the two of you. I don't want to get in the way."

"Get in the way? He's your husband, Maggie."

"Yes. I don't want you worried or distracted. I just want you to enjoy yourself."

"Ummm...so when do we do this?" Jenny asked, suddenly quite anxious to get started. She needed fucking more than she'd realized.

"He'll be back from the game around ten tonight, Jenny."

"Tonight? Maggie? Tonight?" Jenny was both scared and excited by the prospect.

"Yup. Let's go upstairs and pick out something hot for you to wear."

* * * * *

Tim pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. He was in a good mood after watching his team skate to a lopsided victory over their division rivals. Once out of the car, he went over to the side of the house, grabbed the garbage can, and carried it to the curb. He walked back up the driveway and over to the front door. The door opened when he reached for the knob, and Maggie was standing before him with a huge grin on her face.

"You look happy," he said to her. "Did you win the lottery or something?"

"Me? Not me. But you did," she said with a laugh.

Tim gave her a look of mock disbelief. "So...what's going on?"

Maggie took him by the hand and led him into the den. "Remember our discussion about Jenny the other night?"

"Discussion?"

Maggie rolled her eyes at him. "Yes. The discussion? The one where we talked about the two of you having sex?"

"Oh. THAT discussion. I have a vague recollection of that now."

"Right. Vague recollection. Jenny and I talked about it this evening."

"You did?" asked Tim with interest. "How did that go?"

"There is a very nervous, very excited, very scantily clad woman sitting up in her bedroom right now. Waiting for you, Tim."

Maggie watched as the look on Tim's face changed from amusement to lust in an instant. He stood there wordlessly for almost a minute as he gathered his thoughts. He reached out and took Maggie's hand in his.

"Maggie...are you really sure about this? It...it kind of changes everything."

"We've talked it all out already, Tim. Not all changes are bad. Some are very, very good. This one will be the good kind."

"Wow. I wasn't expecting this tonight."

"No time like the present, Tim. Come on now. She must know you're home. Don't keep her waiting. It's mean, and she'll be thinking you don't want to do this."

Tim took in a huge breath. "Okay, Mag. Let's go."

Maggie took a step back from Tim. "Not me. You. I'm staying down here. I'll head up to our bedroom later."

"You aren't joining us?"

"No. This time I want just the two of you together. I think your focus should be on each other. I'll just be a distraction."

"But..."

"Trust me. I know how Jenny thinks. Please. Go have fun. I'll...I'll think about what you're up to and take care of things down here. I brought a toy or two down to entertain me. You stay in there with her tonight. We can all talk in the morning."

Tim shrugged and leaned over, kissing Maggie deeply. "I love you, Maggie."

"I love you too, Tim. Now...go fuck my best friend's brains out," she said with a hearty laugh.

Tim left the room and headed for the stairs. Once on the top landing, he turned to the right and walked down the hall to Jenny's room. He knocked lightly on the door before reaching down and turning the knob, pushing the door inward. Jenny was lying on the bed holding a book in her hand. She was wearing a satin black corset like bustier which prominently displayed her incredible cleavage. The bottom of the bustier hugged her hips and met her black panties. On her legs she wore dark black stay up stockings with little black satin bows at the top.

Tim locked eyes with Jenny as she lay there. The women had obviously spent a lot of time getting her ready. Her blue eyes stood out like beacons, the makeup around her eyes accentuating them dramatically. Jenny had a little smile on her face as she lay there watching Tim taking her in. She let out a nervous laugh.

"I feel so silly, Tim. It's like prom night."

"I think this will be a little different than your prom," Tim replied with an wicked grin. "You couldn't be more beautiful," Jenn. "You're stunning."

Jenny waved him off. "Oh, Tim. Maggie told me you're a sweet talker. I...Thank you. That's very kind of you to say."

Tim walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached his hand out and turned Jenny's face up toward his, again locking eyes with her. "It isn't just something I'm saying, Jenn. I mean it. You are absolutely drop dead gorgeous."

Jenn tried to look away, but Tim didn't allow it. She felt both a little shock and a little panic, because she could see in his eyes the truth in his words. She didn't know how to handle that, because she had never before experienced it.

Tim leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. He felt her body tense up as he kissed her.

"It's okay, Jenn. Relax. Forget I'm Maggie's husband. Tonight, I'm just a man. it's just you and I. No one else."

He leaned forward and kissed her again, parting her lips with his tongue this time. Something flipped inside Jenny and she let out a small moan and let him kiss her more deeply. Another moan and she was responding, kissing him back. Her heart was pounding and she could hear the rush ringing in her ears. Tim took his time, giving them a chance to become acquainted in a new way and allowing the excitement to build between them.

Little by little, Tim's hands began to roam around Jenny's body. She reciprocated, touching his chest, his shoulders, his back. He felt wonderful under her fingers. She wanted more. She pulled away from him for a moment and looked into his lust filled eyes.

"Can we turn off the light and get undressed?" she shyly asked.

"We can get undressed, but we're leaving the lights on, Jenny. You look far too beautiful for me to waste on the dark."

Jenny's face fell into a small frown. She looked nice now, she thought. Her body was half hidden. Once naked, all of the things she wanted to hide would be visible.

"It's just...I...I don't look like Maggie does without clothes on, Tim. I'm a little self-conscious is all."

"Please just trust me, Jenny. I've dreamed of seeing you like this for a long time. You can't deny me now."

"You've what? Oh please, Tim," Jenny giggled.

"Don't laugh. I was enthralled by you since the first time I'd ever met you. I think you are pretty much the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

Jenny was watching his face as he spoke. "Jesus, Tim. Either you're the world's best liar...or...you really mean what you're saying."

"Trust me. I mean every word, Jenny."

She looked up into his eyes and took a deep breath, then nodded. "Okay. Okay. I'll pretend that I believe you, but only because I need to get laid," she said with a smirk.

"Good," replied Tim as he stood. "You're already half naked. I'll get undressed so you don't feel like you're the only one, then I'll get the rest of your clothes off one piece at a time."

Jenny pushed a moment of panic caused by that thought right out of her mind. As she watched Tim slowly disrobe, her mind shifted to other thoughts on its own. When he freed his stiff cock from his briefs, her mind became focused on only one thing...she needed that cock inside her.

Jenny sat up on the bed and reached for Tim's already throbbing cock. She had a mental plan without so much as thinking about it. She'd suck him for a short while, then get on her hands and knees and ask him to fuck her. It was pretty much what she'd always done when she had sex. No man had cared much about her pleasure, and some were downright cruel to her. She'd become accustomed to Mick making nasty comments about her body. She responded by learning to get him off as quickly as possible so she could cover herself up and avoid further abuse. While she didn't expect Tim to behave in such a manner, it still remained in the back of her mind.

She slowly stroked his cock, bending forward so her face was only inches away from it. She loved the way it looked, and marveled at how wonderful it felt in her hand. The head was glistening with pre-cum, and Jenny wanted...no...needed to taste it. She leaned forward and touched her tongue to him, swirling it around the head and taking in the slick fluid. She pulled back briefly and let out a small moan.

Just as she was about to take him into her mouth, Tim put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her away. She looked up at him with alarm, and she felt her stomach drop. He doesn't want me, she thought to herself.

"Wha...what's wrong, Tim?"

"There isn't a thing wrong at all, Jenny. We'll get to this part in due time. Right now, I want to spend some time getting to know your body."

Jenny looked up at him, half in shock and half in fear. She realized this was going to be a very different experience than she was accustomed to, and she wasn't sure if she could handle it. Tim moved back onto the bed and gently shoved her onto her back. He lay beside her and turned her face toward his, kissing her deeply.

The kissing she liked, and it relaxed her. They necked like that for quite some time, like teenagers in the back of a car at the drive-in. Tim finally started to kiss his way down Jenny's face to her neck. She turned her head aside, baring her neck to him as he nipped and nibbled, kissed and licked her. Her tummy did little flip flops from the attention she was receiving.

Moments later, Tim was nibbling his way further down. Jenny moaned and gasped as his fingers toyed with the hooks on the front of the bustier. He undid enough of the hooks to unleash her tits. They were huge; very full and plump. Ripe, Tim would have said if his mouth hadn't been covering one of her large, tan colored nipples. The bud was like a hard pebble. He sucked it into his mouth and flicked at it with his tongue. Jenny was squirming on the bed with pleasure, and she gasped when he bit that pebble just hard enough to hurt.

As he toyed with her, Tim continued to undo more of the hooks on the bustier until they were all undone. He abandoned her breasts and slowly kissed his way down her tummy. Jenny tried to cover herself but he pushed her hands away. Instead, the blushing woman covered her eyes, as if not seeing him kissing her chubby tummy would ensure that it wasn't happening.

"God, you are one hell of a sexy woman, Jenn."

She looked down at him with an incredulous look. "You're nuts, Tim."

He smiled and kissed her belly some more. She watched him, feeling less frantic with each kiss he placed on her soft, yielding flesh. She was filled with an array of conflicting emotions as she lay there. The look on Tim's face was one of pure lust and desire. No man had ever looked at her body the way he was now, and it nearly made her brain short circuit. When he reached the waist band of her panties, she decided she'd stop fussing and just go with it. Her pussy was throbbing, soaked, and in desperate need of attention.

Tim got to his knees and grabbed the top of each side of her panties. She thrust her hips up off the bed so he could slide them down off of her. Once clear, she put her ass back on the bed and raised her legs up. Tim slid the panties up her legs and off. He knelt before her and brought them to his nose as she watched. He took in a deep breath, smelling her scent.

"You smell incredible, Jenn," he said with a nasty grin. "Now I want to see how you taste."

He gently pushed her thighs apart and sat back on his haunches for a moment, taking her in. Reaching the fingers of his right hand out, he brushed them against the neatly trimmed blonde hair on her pussy, causing her to jump in response.

"Fuck. That is one beautiful pussy, Jenn. There's nothing like a natural blonde. Nothing."

"Oh, Jesus, Tim. You're not going to be content unless you kill me, are you?"

Tim bent over and kissed the inside of Jenny's right thigh. She gasped and squirmed, and mewled when he bit her. She tried to twist her body enough to get his mouth on her cunt, but he held her at bay. He nipped and kissed her thighs some more before nuzzling her pussy with his nose. Jenny could no longer keep still nor keep quiet. Tim was intentionally teasing her. She was nearly frantic with need. Finally, she said the words that he'd been waiting for.

"Please, Tim. Please. No more teasing. I need some relief. Please," she begged.

Tim smiled for a moment, then covered her drenched cunt with his mouth. She tasted tangy and sweet as he delved into the soft folds of her pussy with his tongue. Jenny put a hand onto the back of his head and grabbed him by the hair as she thrust her hips up into him. She no longer had control of her body; it was in charge, and she was just along for the ride. Tim moved his tongue up to her clit and started to lap at it rhythmically.

Jenny was in such an aroused state that her first orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. A feral cry emanated from her as she shook and squirmed with the pleasure of release. Tim had made her come in a matter of a few short minutes, and that knowledge nearly made her come a second time. He gently kissed her pussy as she slowly calmed down. Reluctantly, Tim moved up on the bed and lay half on top of her, face to face. Jenny kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

"Oh, Tim. That...that was fucking incredible. No wonder I hear Maggie screaming every night," she said with a laugh.

"We're just getting started, Jenn. I'm just getting warmed up."

Jenny could feel Tim's stiff cock pressed up against her leg. She wanted him inside her, but Tim continued to frustrate her by lying there and petting her body. She could feel his desire for her in his fingertips, and it made her hungrier for his fucking.

"I love the feel of you against me, Jenn. You feel incredible. You look incredible...better than I had ever imagined."

"I'm fairly certain," Jenny said with a smile, "that you'll be getting laid even without the sweet talk, Tim. More than certain."

Tim shifted his body on top of Jenny and started to kiss her again. She loved the feeling of his weight on top of her. He felt heavy and solid and manly, and she felt very female in comparison. She ran her hands all over him as they kissed and nibbled at each other. The need she felt was nearly unbearable, causing her to writhe and squirm beneath him. Jenn broke her mouth free from Tim's for a moment.

"Tim...please. I really need you to fuck me. Really. You're killing me here."

Tim gave her a satisfied smile. "I was waiting for you to ask, Jenny. Should I wait until you beg?"

"I'm already begging, you bastard. Please. Fuck me already."

Tim moved onto his knees between her legs. He reached over her and grabbed two pillows, positioning them under her ass and tilting her pelvis up so that her pussy was completely exposed to him. She lay there watching as he grabbed his stiff cock and rubbed it up and down over her swollen cunt. Jenny moaned with need and pleasure as he teased her.

"Mmmm. I can feel the heat of your cock on me, Tim. God...you're driving me crazy."

Tim smiled and maneuvered his cock to the entrance of her opening. He locked eyes with Jenny as he slowly moved forward, filling her one inch at a time. Jenny moaned and gasped as she felt herself fill up with his stiff rod. Tim waited a few moments once he was fully inside her, letting her adjust to him. He looked down at her full, lush body, and beautiful face.

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven, Jenn. I've never in my life seen a more beautiful sight than you lying here beneath me."

Jenny licked her lips and grunted. She didn't want to talk. She wanted...needed...to fuck. Tim leaned back on top of her, and slowly started to move back and forth within her. He resumed kissing Jenny as he thrust into her. Jenny thrust back hard, wanting to feel Tim inside her as deeply as she could. She was beyond the point of thought. Nature took over, and Jenny's body was running on wild instinct. Her cunt was clenching Tim's cock tightly, attempting to milk him and give her body what it craved.

Tim was beyond excited and wanted to slow down. His plan was to take his time and give Jenny a good, long fucking. His cock, however, was being uncooperative. He was getting very close to exploding. He stopped moving and pulled his mouth away from Jenny.

"I'm too close. Stop for a minute, Jenn."

"Fuck that," Jenny growled as she continued to thrust against him. "We have all night. Give it to me, Tim."

He grinned and slammed into her, picking up the pace. Moments later, Jenny could hear the change in his breathing just before he grunted and gave a long, deep thrust inside her. He came in spasms as Jenny clawed at his back and ass. She was meowing like a cat in heat, still bucking up against him, wanting to make sure she'd taken every drop he had to give.

Jenny clung to Tim as he lay panting on top of her. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts and feelings as the cock of her best friend's husband slowly subsided within her. Tim grunted and moved, lying beside her and gently stroking her body with his hand. He propped his head up with one arm as he gazed down into her eyes touched her. Jenny bit her lip and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, Jenn. I know that was quick, but...you're so sexy and beautiful...I just couldn't control myself."

Jenny felt herself blush with his words. "Are you kidding me, Tim? I have never in my life felt like I was good enough for a man in any way. Do you have any idea what those words mean to me? How they make me feel?"

"I'm telling you the truth, Jenny. You are...fuck. You're stunning."

"I believe you feel that way, Tim. That's why the words mean so much to me."

Tim reached down and kissed Jenny deeply. His hand moved down her body and found her pussy, causing her to moan into his mouth. He could feel his cum oozing out of her as he gently ran his fingers up and down her lips.

"I guess it's a little late to ask if you're on the pill or anything, huh?"

Jenny giggled heartily. "You think? Yes, Tim. I'm still on the pill. Wishful thinking, I guess."

Tim nodded. He wet his fingers with the fluids oozing out of her cunt and brought them up to her clit. Jenny bit her lip and stared into his eyes as he drew circles on and around her button. She reached around his head and pulled him down into a kiss, grabbing a handful of his hair and tugging on it. She moved her hips as his fingers worked on her. It didn't take long before she bucked and moaned as she was overcome by an orgasm. Tim didn't stop until she pushed his hand away, too sensitive for him to continue.

Once she had taken a few moments to recover, Jenny sat up in bed next to him. She looked down at his naked body, taking every inch of him in.

"Maggie is one lucky woman," she throatily whispered. "Lay back and enjoy, Tim. My turn to play."

Jenny moved down on the bed and lay next to Tim with her head on his abdomen. She grabbed his cock and slowly fondled and stroked it, smiling as it rapidly grew in her hand. Once it was fully erect, she reached her tongue out and flicked it over the thick head. She gently squeezed the glans, smiling as a drop of pre-cum oozed out of him. She leaned over and swirled her tongue over him, moaning over the taste of him.

Jenny looked up at him with lust in her eyes, then focused her attention back onto his cock. She covered the head with her mouth and moved up and down on him, her hand below stroking him in a corkscrew motion. She felt Tim pull her hair aside so he could watch her, and she shifted a little to give him a better view.

Tim watched the beautiful Jenny feed on his cock. He decided she was even more beautiful with lust written all over her face. Lust is what Jenny felt as she took her time pleasing Tim. Never before had she wanted to give pleasure to a man the way she wanted to right now. Jenny controlled the pace, wanting to prolong Tim's pleasure for as long as she could. When her jaw and tongue tired, she pulled back and continued to slowly stroke him. She could sense his need to come growing. She smiled up at him and looked him in the eyes.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers