Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

"Are you ready, baby? Are you ready to give Jenny what she needs?" she asked with a throaty growl.

Her own words shocked her and made her blush, but she didn't care. Tim nodded and grunted at her. She took him fully into her mouth and moved her head up and down, taking long, deep strokes, his cock hitting the back of her throat each time. Jenny picked up the pace and listened to the sounds Tim made as she worked on him. His cock seemed to momentarily swell in her mouth, and a moment later Tim thrust his hips upward and grunted as his orgasm hit. Jenny continued to suck his cock as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. He tasted wonderful, she thought, but she didn't hold his cum in her mouth for long. She greedily swallowed each drop as if it were lifesaving fluid.

Jenny didn't stop until she had taken everything Tim had to give. Once she let go of his cock, she crawled up the bed and curled up next to him. She reached over and bit his earlobe.

"Fuck, did I enjoy that. That's one hell of a cock you have there, Tim. If I was Maggie, I'd be raving about it constantly."

"Jesus," laughed Tim. "I think it's been too long since you've had sex, Jenn. You're delusional."

"It has been too long, but I'm not at all delusional. You're...you're perfect Tim. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, Jenny. I assure you," Tim said with a chuckle.

The pair spent another hour kissing, fondling and fucking before they finally passed out in a tangle of arms and legs. When Tim awoke in the morning, Jenny was lying next to him with a smile on her face.

"Hi, sleepy. I think I wore you out."

Tim smiled and winked. "Me? That isn't possible. I'm like the iron man of sex."

"Is that so?" asked Jenny and she got onto her hands and knees. "Do you think maybe you can fuck me once more before breakfast?"

Tim got up and smacked her ass gently as he moved in behind her. "I was hoping like hell you'd be thinking this way," he exclaimed as he rubbed his already stiff cock on her slit. A moment later he was inside her. He gave her a good, long, hard fucking, and they collapsed in a heap on the bed after he'd come deep inside her again.

"I love the feeling of your body on top of mine," Jenny purred.

"It feels pretty damned good from up here too," Tim replied as he nuzzled her ear.

Jenny looked over her shoulder at him and took a deep breath, letting it out in a sigh. "I could lay around naked with you all day Tim, but I think maybe it's time for you to go say good morning to your wife."

Tim gave her a soft kiss and rolled off of her, looking down and taking her in before standing and moving toward the door. Jenny watched his ass as he walked. "Tim?" she called out.

Tim turned toward her, taking her in once more before leaving the room. He gave her a questioning look.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"Thank YOU, Jenny," he said with a wink as he looked over her body again. "That was one hell of a night."

Jenny blushed, wanting to cover herself with the sheet, suddenly self-aware of her nudity. Tim left the room before she could move. She fluffed up the pillows and settled onto her back, moaning and stretching. She felt alive.

Tim could smell the aroma of bacon as he walked down the hall to the master bedroom. He pulled on some underwear, a pair of sweatpants, and a t-shirt before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth. A few minutes later, he walked downstairs and found Maggie in the kitchen, sitting at the table sipping on a mug of coffee. He came up behind her and leaned over, wrapping her in his arms and kissing the side of her neck.

"Mmmm. Hi, lover boy. I take it everything went well?"

Tim nodded. "I'd say so. How are you, honey? Were you okay?"

"I'm just fine...really. Honestly, it was quite a turn on knowing you were up there fucking Jenny. I...I lost count of how many times I came. I'm still fucking horny to tell you the truth."

"Is that so?" Tim asked. "Perhaps we should head upstairs?"

"Jesus, Tim. Didn't you get laid already this morning?"

"You heard us?"

"I didn't have to. I know you. As for Jenny...after spending a night with you...if you did what you usually do, I figured she'd be looking for a wakeup call."

Tim smiled. "Yeah. Well...I'm game if you are."

"Later, honey. Have some breakfast and go to the gym. I want to talk to Jenny for a while."

"Sure, love. You want some eggs?"

"No thanks. I already ate. I'm going to go up and take a quick shower," she said as she got up from the table and left the room.

Tim whipped up his breakfast and ate quickly, downing a few cups of coffee as he ate. He went upstairs, kissed Maggie goodbye, and headed out the door for the gym.

Maggie was back downstairs when Jenny finally came down into the kitchen. Maggie was standing by the counter reading some junk mail when Jenny walked in and came over to her. Maggie tossed the paper onto the counter and the women embraced, holding each other tightly.

"Thank you so, so much Maggie. I didn't realize how much I needed that."

Jenny stood back and looked at her friend. "So? How did it go?"

"Oh my God, Maggie. That man of yours is a gem. I don't have to tell you how good it was. You already know."

"He can fuck. I'll give him that."

"It was so much more than that. It...it was how he made me feel. Made me feel about myself. You'd think I was the most beautiful woman in the world, Maggie. No man has ever made me feel like he did."

"Jenny...you ARE beautiful. I wish you could see it."

"You two are starting to convince me. Whew. My body is still racing."

Maggie smiled and hugged her friend again. "I'm so happy you had a good night."

"How about you," Jenny asked. "How were you down here? I was worried about you."

"I played around and puttered. I was good, Jenny. I promise."

"Good. I...I don't want anything to come between us. I mean...your husband is a wonderful man. I see how you fell in love with him," she blurted out without thinking. Jenny blushed as her words hung in the air.

Maggie smiled and touched a hand to Jenny's cheek. "It's okay, honey. He loves you a little too. He always has."

Jenny shrugged and gave an embarrassed smile. "I don't know how I can ever thank you, Maggie. That you let Tim do this for me...I..."

"I have an idea how you can try," Maggie said as she took Jenny by the hand. "Let's go upstairs and you can show me some of what he did to you. Unless you're too sore for that."

"I'm sore, Maggie. But not that sore."

* * * * *

Late that evening, Maggie was curled up on Tim's chest after an hour plus of lovemaking. She turned her head up to look at him.

"You have quite a fan in Jenny, Tim."

"Oh? What did she say?"

"She's walking around like a starry eyed teenager. I think she's in love."

Tim chuckled. "Well, what can I say," he quipped as he puffed up his chest.

"Oh, please. The poor girl hadn't been laid in six months. Don't go getting all full of yourself, there buster."

Tim made a face and stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm surprised you can still do that after the day you've had," Maggie joked. She reached her hand up and turned Tim's face toward hers. "Honey...Jenny and I had a little time to ourselves today too."

Tim grinned. "I kind of figured that."

"Well...I was thinking...what if we...you know...what if we become a threesome."

Tim looked down at her. "What do you mean...become a threesome?"

"She isn't attached. She's living with us, and we all adore each other. It would be kind of a shame to not take advantage of that, don't you think?"

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Mag?"

Maggie shrugged. "Does anyone ever really know what the hell they're doing? I'd like to give it a try if you're game."

"Did you ask Jenny about it?"

"No. I'd never do that without speaking to you first. But truthfully? I don't think we'd have to ask her twice."

Maggie reached down to give Tim's cock a squeeze, finding him rock hard. She smiled and let out a little laugh. "I bet I can figure out your answer, honey."

"Let's do it, Maggie. I'll do it. Just for you, baby."

"Yeah right. Just for me," Maggie mumbled as she kissed her way down his abdomen to his cock. She took him into her mouth, and despite the day that he'd already had, it didn't take Tim long to come one last time.

* * * * *

They were all looking at a busy week ahead. Maggie and Tim decided they would broach the subject with Jenny when Friday evening rolled around. Tim thought things might be a little awkward between Jenny and him, but he was wrong. Their daily routines remained the same as they'd been for the previous several months. Of course, that didn't mean that all three of them weren't thinking about the events of the prior weekend. Maggie and Tim fucked like bunnies all week, and Jenny nearly wore out her vibrator as she relived Saturday evening in her mind each night.

Tim stopped at the butcher on his way home Friday, picking up some marinated porterhouse steaks. On a whim, he popped into the fish market next to the butcher and purchased some jumbo shrimp. He was planning on grilling a nice dinner and relaxing with some wine and a pair of beautiful women. At least, he hoped he'd be doing that.

When he arrived home, Jenny was in the kitchen fussing with some potatoes. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi Tim. Did you get the steak?"

"I did. Their special marinated porterhouse. I picked up some shrimp too."

"Yum. I'm making your favorite twice baked potatoes. Maggie is on salad, but I think she's slacking off," Jenny said with a wink.

Tim feigned a deep sigh. "You women are so hard to keep in line," he said with a grin.

"Yeah, right. You can hardly keep yourself in line, Tim."

Tim was watching Jenny work. She had her hair up, with a few stray hairs hanging down. She looked radiant, and Tim was transfixed as he stood there watching her. She glanced up and saw the expression on his face, which made her blush and give him a shy smile.

"Boy, you must really like these potatoes," she said. "It's as if they put you in a trance."

"Oh, right. Sure. The potatoes. That must be what's drawn my eye."

Jenny rolled her eyes at him, while her pussy tingled from his attention. She'd been hoping for a repeat performance, but neither Maggie nor Tim had broached the subject. She figured it was probably a one-time thing. A girl could dream, though, she thought.

She finished putting the last of the potato mix into the skins, placing them on a baking sheet. "Why don't you give me the shrimp? I make a mean lime marinade that is perfect for grilling them."

Tim handed her the bag of shrimp, then turned his attention to the steak. He loved the marinade the butcher used, but he liked to add a bit of his own seasoning to it. He walked up behind Jenny, who was still standing at the counter. He opened a cabinet door above her and reached up and around her to get out a platter. He was pressed up against her as he reached. Jenny was acutely aware of his body pressed against hers. She was also aware that it was quite intentional, and that his stiff cock was pressed against her ass. She felt his warm breath on her neck, and had an intense desire to have his lips there as well.

It thrilled her and scared her at the same time. The last thing she wanted was to create problems in Tim and Maggie's marriage. Her body, however, knew no such thing, nor did it care. Her body felt him against it, and wanted more. Tim only lingered there for a moment before moving away. Jenny felt a sense of relief, but also frustration. She thought about how nice it would have felt if he had leaned over and left a trail of soft kisses on her neck.

She struggled to push those thoughts away as Tim seasoned the steak. Once he'd finished, he put the platter into the fridge. Jenny was nervously making a marinade for the shrimp. He noticed that her hands were shaking a little.

"It's okay, Jen. Relax. I'll behave."

Jenny looked at Tim and took a deep breath. "Is that supposed to make me feel better? You know I've been thinking about all of this the entire week, right?"

"You weren't the only one, Jen," said Maggie as she walked into the room. "I would have been disappointed if you hadn't been thinking about it."

Jenny jumped, startled by Maggie's sudden presence. "I...you're not mad at me, are you?"

Maggie walked over and gave her a hug. "No, Jenny. I'm not at all mad at you."

She turned her attention to Tim. "Were you teasing poor Jenny?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe just a little. She...she's kind of irresistible."

"How about you open a bottle of wine, Romeo?"

"Good idea," said Tim with a nod.

He selected an Australian Shiraz from the Hunter Valley region and poured a glass for each of them. They carried their wine into the den, where Maggie had gotten a fire going in the fireplace. Jenny took a seat on the couch, while Tim settled in a recliner. Maggie was standing near Jenny, looking down at her. She took a sip of her wine before she sat on the edge of the couch next to Jenny.

"There's something we wanted to discuss with you, Jenny."

Jenny looked first at Maggie, then at Tim. She felt a moment of panic, thinking they were going to ask her to leave. She realized her friends were smiling before that thought took root too deeply. If not that...then what, she thought.

"Jenny," Maggie began. "Tim and I absolutely adore you. We're so happy to have you living here with us."

"I...I'm happy to be here too."

"Look...I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to come out with it. What if we made what happened last week a more permanent arrangement? Between the three of us, I mean."

Jenny looked back and forth between the two of them. "You...you want..."

"We'd like you to share our bed with us, Jenny. Together, individually...however it happens. We've talked about it all week."

"Wow," Jenny said. "I...I don't know what to say."

"How do you feel?" asked Maggie.

"Shocked. Happy. Excited. Scared."

"Interested?" asked Maggie with a smile.

"Hell yes," Jenny blurted out. "I'm interested."

Maggie leaned over and gave her friend a soft kiss on the lips. "Good. How about we have some dinner? Then we can spend some time getting reacquainted with each other."

"As if I'll be able to eat anything at this point," Jenny said with a nervous giggle.

"You'll have to," said Tim. "You'll need your strength.

* * * * *

The three friends had a leisurely dinner, relaxing and chatting nervously as they ate. When they'd finished, they all worked together to clean up the mess. The kitchen was clean in no time, and Tim poured each of them some more wine and followed the women back into the den. He put his glass on the coffee table and excused himself to go to the bathroom. When he returned, he sat in the middle of the couch and leaned back, trying to catch up on the conversation the women were having.

Maggie and Jenny turned in his direction, each sporting a devilish smile. They walked toward him, splitting apart as they walked around opposite sides of the table that was in front of him. A moment later, Tim had a woman curled up on either side of him, kissing and nuzzling his neck as their fingers worked the buttons of his shirt. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, Tim removed it and tossed it away. The kisses now drifted down his chest, and each woman sucked on one of his nipples until it was a little pebble, then bit hard enough to hurt.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you two choreographed something here," Tim hoarsely said.

"Keep quiet," Maggie snapped. "Just do as we say."

Tim shrugged, leaning back to watch. The trail of kisses now moved lower, down his abdomen. Each woman had moved a hand between his legs, fondling and rubbing his stiff cock through his jeans. The head of his cock was poking out of the waist band of his jeans, and he watched through a cascade of long hair as the two women lapped at it with their tongues.

Jenny undid the top button of his jeans and lowered the zipper. Maggie yanked his briefs down and grabbed the shaft, stroking it a couple of times and making Tim moan. Then, in what Tim thought was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, his wife held his cock out to Jenny.

"Here, Jenn. You taste first," she said.

Jenny took Tim into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his head and bobbing up and down. Maggie watched with a look of lust on her face, patiently awaiting her turn. After a minute, Jenny pulled her mouth free and pointed Tim's cock toward Maggie.

"Your turn, Mag."

"Hold on. Let's get these pants off first. Stand up, Tim."

Tim stood up and the women grabbed his briefs and jeans and pulled them down with one swift movement. Maggie pushed Tim back onto the couch and removed the clothes from around his ankles. The fact that he was barefoot made the process a bit simpler than it otherwise would have been. Maggie and Jenny once again met at Tim's cock. They kissed each other around the head of his cock, tongues entangled and lips locked. He was essentially in both of their mouths at the same time.

Each woman had a hand on his shaft, their fingers intertwined as they slowly stroked him while they used their mouths on him and each other. Tim found himself losing control very quickly, as both the physical and visual stimulation were having a huge effect on him. He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching. As if sensing it, the women went for the kill, aggressively stroking him until he grunted and thrust upward. Both Jenny and Maggie moaned when he erupted. The kissing didn't stop, as they shared Tim's cum, making sure he could see it covering their tongues as they lapped it all up like hungry kittens. They pulled away from his cock and kissed each other deeply, not stopping until they had swallowed every drop he'd given them.

The pair broke the kiss and looked up at Tim. He was smiling from ear to ear as he made eye contact first with Maggie, then Jenny.

"That was...that was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced in my life," he said. "Now we're screwed. How can we ever top that?"

"How about you sit back and relax for a bit, Tim. Let's see how you feel about a little girl on girl show," Maggie replied.

Jenny didn't say a word, instead giving Tim a lusty smile.

"How about we move to the rug in front of the fire, Jenn?" suggested Maggie. "We can stretch out a bit there."

Jenny stepped over the coffee table and sat down on the rug beyond it. Maggie joined her, and the two women started to kiss again. Maggie reached a hand up inside Jenny's t-shirt and grabbed the top of her bra. She yanked it down, freeing one of Jenny's tits from its confinement. Maggie gently pinched the nipple as she kissed her friend. The longer they kissed, the rougher Maggie got, making Jenny gasp with delight. Maggie bit Jenny's lower lip just hard enough to make her moan.

"Damn. I'd forgotten you like to play a little rough, Mag. I like it."

Maggie lifted Jenny's t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She took a good look as her friend sat there with one large breast exposed and the other still tucked away inside the bra. Maggie glanced over at Tim, who was intently watching, and gave him a wink. Jenny reached behind her and unclasped her bra, removing it and placing it on the floor.

Jenny had a brief moment of disbelief as she sat there half naked in front of these two people. She was so overly sensitive about her body, but at that moment, she felt none of that. She felt comfortable; sexy and beautiful even. Maggie pushed her onto her back and pulled at the leggings she wore, taking them and her panties down in one fell swoop. Naked except for her socks, Jenny waited while Maggie pulled off her own top and removed her bra. Maggie's pants went next, and Jenny felt self-conscious as she looked up at her much thinner friend. She felt like an imposter who was suddenly exposed. Feeling a bit of panic, she glanced at Tim, sure that he'd make the same comparison she just had. Instead, he was watching her intently with desire in his eyes. He was watching her instead of Maggie, actually, and she could tell he was very happy with what he was seeing.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers