Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

His gaze calmed her, and she turned her eyes to Maggie who was now crawling on top of her. Maggie kissed her friend fiercely and hungrily as her hands roamed around her body. It didn't take long for Maggie to kiss her way down Jenny's body, ending up between her legs. Maggie kissed Jenny's needy cunt, delving her tongue as deep inside as she could. She started a rhythm, dipping her tongue in, bringing it up and lapping it over Jenny's clit, once in a while pausing to kiss and suck her friend's love button.

Maggie took her time pleasing her friend. After a few minutes, she added fingers to the mix, slipping them deep inside Jenny and wiggling them as she assaulted Jenny's clit with her tongue. Jenny was torn between watching Maggie eat her and watching Tim, who was now stroking his renewed erection. She felt her orgasm rapidly building as the pleasure she was experiencing began to overwhelm her. Her body tensed up and she emitted a deep, guttural moan as an orgasm rocked her body.

When Maggie was satisfied Jenny had finished, she moved up, lying down beside her and kissing her tenderly. She glanced up at Tim and waved him over. Tim got up from the couch and approached, sitting down on the opposite side of Jenny. Both women were staring at his stiff cock, causing him to break out into a grin.

"Are you ready to do something with that thing?" Maggie asked with a sultry tone.

"I've been waiting, honey." Tim moved towards Maggie, but she held up a hand and nudged him away.

"No. I want to watch you fuck Jenny," she said. "Doggie style."

"What about you? I don't want you to feel left out."

"Do I look left out? You've been fucking me all week, Tim. Jenny needs some cock, honey. Fuck her good."

Jenny let out a moan as she watched and listened. She wasted no time turning over and getting on her hands and knees with her ass pointed in Tim's direction. She looked over her shoulder at him as she wiggled her ass, clearly anxious for him to get started. Tim winked and moved in, wasting no time before he slid his cock deep inside her and slammed it home. Jenny let out a grunt as he held her tight against him, letting her feel full of his cock. He intentionally made his cock jerk inside her, and she moaned her approval.

Tim started to move, getting into a good rhythm, fucking her deep and hard. Jenny pushed back into him with every stroke, wanting to feel him as deep as she possibly could. She dropped down to one elbow and reached a hand underneath her to rub her clit as he fucked her. Maggie moved around front and lay down with her face underneath Jenny's.

"How does my husband's cock feel, Jenny?" she asked. "Do like having him fuck you, baby? Do you?"

Jenny moaned and grinned around the lower lip she was biting as she rocked back and forth on Tim's cock, her large breasts swinging like pendulums. "You know exactly how good it feels, Maggie. I heard the sounds of him fucking you all week," Jenny breathlessly said.

Maggie reached up, grabbed Jenny by the hair, and pulled her face down to hers. She kissed her friend deeply as Tim fucked her. Jenny was in heaven, her body like a jumble of raw nerves at that point. She rolled into another orgasm as Tim picked up his pace. Her body was still trembling when he grunted and thrust deeply inside her, again and again, emptying the reservoir that held his cum, refusing to stop until he could take no more.

Jenny collapsed onto her tummy and Tim scooted beside her, petting her ass with one hand as he admired her curves. The three of them stayed quiet for ten minutes before Maggie sat up and broke the silence.

"How do you feel, Jenn?"

"Fucking incredible," Jenny replied with a deep laugh.

"Are you tired? Do you need to rest, or would you like to do something for me now?"

Jenny looked at Maggie with lust in her eyes. "I'd love to do something for you now, Maggie. Really love to."

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that."

Maggie got up and grabbed some pillows from the couch, making a pile on the floor. She directed Tim to sit in front of them with his legs apart and lean back into the pillows in a semi-reclined position. She sat between his legs and leaned back against him, spreading her legs wide open. She placed another pillow under her ass, tilting her pelvis up and fully exposing her to Jenny.

Jenny crawled between Maggie's legs and smiled. She didn't need to be told what was expected of her. She ran her tongue the length of Maggie's swollen lips. Maggie was so turned on she was creaming with need, and Jenny spent some time casually licking her before getting down to business. Both Tim and Maggie intently watched as Jenny lapped at Maggie's cunt.

"Fuck, baby," Maggie said to Tim. "Look at her. Look at her eating me honey. It feels so good, Timmy. Fuck."

Tim had his hands on Maggie's tits, tweaking her nipples as they watched Jenny work. "Are you going to come for your friend, honey? She made me come, and now she's going to make you come too. Does that turn you on, baby?"

"Fuck yes, Timmy. Fuck. Watch her baby. Look at her. Look at her having me."

Jenny was now looking up at Tim, her bright blue eyes piercing his soul as her mouth covered his wife's pussy. She had four fingers inside Maggie and was fucking her as she sucked on her clit, bathing it with her tongue as she did.

Maggie started to whine as she could feel her body preparing for a climax. Jenny sensed it approaching and became more focused on pushing her friend over the edge.

"Timmy...Timmy...I'm getting close, baby...fuck...Jenny...Timmy..."

Her words were cut short by what was nearly a howl as an orgasm rocked her body from her head down to her toes. She was having involuntary spasms as wave after wave rushed over her, feeling a level of pleasure she'd never in her life felt this deeply. Jenny kissed her way up Maggie's body and kissed her on the lips. She looked up at Tim and kissed him too, a deep aggressive kiss.

"Do you like the taste of your wife's pussy on my lips, Timmy?" she asked, teasing him by repeating the name Maggie had used. "You're going to have to get used to that, Timmy. What do you think of that, huh? Are you ready for that?"

"I'm going to hold you to that, Jenny."

"Good. You'd better."

Later, Jenny would reflect on that exchange with shock. It was completely out of character for her, and yet at the moment, it had seemed to be exactly the right thing to say. That later didn't happen until much later, because the three of them retired up to the big bed in the master bedroom for another round of sex.

* * * * *

After that night, it became a regular occurrence for Jenny to come into the big bed with Maggie and Tim. Truth be told, she had moved into it for good, save the one night each week that she insisted the couple have alone time without her stuck in the middle. They teased her unmercifully about it, but she refused to relent to their pressure.

She finished school in May of the following year, and was immediately offered a position at the university hospital that was only several miles from where they lived. She started working nights, which led to some hurried sexual encounters when she arrived home in the morning. Of course, they also had the evenings before Jenny had to go to work, but they had often restrained themselves to a large degree. She didn't think it wise to go to work spent and exhausted every night.

Good fortune shone down on them after a couple of months. One daytime nurse retired, and another needed to switch to a night shift for personal reasons. Jenny was offered a daytime position, which she happily accepted. Often, it could take years for a nurse to be offered daytime hours. This was an unexpected surprise for the three friends.

One Saturday morning, Jenny and Maggie were sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee and playing with their phones. Jenny nervously looked up at her friend, obviously wanting to say something but not knowing how to start. Maggie felt the eyeballs on her and glanced up at Jenny.

"What is it, Jenn? You look a little scared."

"Well...I was meaning to discuss something with you."

Maggie tilted her head and held up her palms in a what's up gesture.

"I've been thinking...I think...Someone at work kind of asked me out...and I was thinking..."

"Jenny! My God, honey. What are you nervous about?"

"Well...you know. We're kind of all wrapped up in this relationship. I...I don't know. I feel like we're together."

"You are not our sex slave, Jenny."

"I'm not talking about sex, Maggie. I love you both. Really. Love-love. Unless I'm wrong, I'm feeling the same thing back from the two of you."

"You're not wrong, honey. We love you dearly. We'd be perfectly fine with you being a permanent part of our lives, okay? But we don't expect that from you. I know you. You've dreamed of a fairy tale wedding from when you were a little girl, complete with your very own Prince Charming. As much as I love Tim, he's no one's Prince Charming," she added with a chuckle.

"Not everyone has or does that, Maggie. This situation has been so incredibly wonderful for me. I feel like I'm just going to ruin everything."

"I'll tell you what, Jenn. You go ahead and date and whatever. If you realize you'd rather be here, well, we'll be here for you. Okay? Try it out."

Jenny nodded and smiled, then blushed a little. "That doesn't mean I get booted from the big bed, does it?"

Maggie laughed heartily and hugged her friend. "Hell no. You're always welcome there, honey."

"Thank you, Maggie. You're really the best."

Maggie looked at Jenny and smiled. "I've been expecting this, you know."

"Why?"

"You've just blossomed over the eighteen months you've lived with us. Honey, you have become the confident woman that we knew you were all along. It's almost as if you're a different person."

"I will admit that I feel much better about myself, Maggie. But still..."

"But still nothing, Jenn. I'll tell you something. Good men look for confident women. I'm not surprised you're getting attention. Not at all. What's more, I don't think losers like Mick even look at women like the one you've become. They look for wounded birds with broken wings that they can control and abuse at will."

"Is that what I used to be? A wounded bird?"

"I'm sorry Jenn. It isn't what I thought you were, but you had yet to spread your wings and see your own beauty and value. Now you have."

"Well, if I have, I have you and Tim to thank for that."

"You don't need to thank us, Jenny. It has been our pleasure," Maggie said with an evil little grin. "So, who is this mystery man?"

"He's one of the interns at the hospital. We've become friendly with each other, and he's been after me to go out with him."

"How do you feel about that, Jenn? Is he hot?" asked Maggie with an interested grin.

"I like him, and I like the attention. He's...he's a little quirky and very funny."

Maggie nodded her head. "So he's not hot?"

"No...well...he is...but not in a typical way."

"You should go out with him, Jenn. Put yourself out there and see what you find."

"Are you sure you really won't mind?"

Maggie embraced her friend and kissed her cheek. "Stop being so silly. I...we...want you to be happy, Jenny. You tell him yes, and I'll want a full report after the two of you go out."

"Yes, mom," Jenny replied with a giggle.

* * * * *

Several months later, the three friends were at dinner at Maroni's, Jenny having invited them as a show of appreciation. The food was wonderful, and they relaxed over glasses of wine after they'd finished eating. Jenny took a deep breath before bringing up the other reason she'd asked them to join her. She looked at her friends, quickly starting to speak. She was afraid she'd lose her nerve if she didn't.

"I've been living with you guys for a long time now," she began. "It has, without a doubt, been one of the best parts of my life. I just can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. Words can't begin to describe how I feel. I also know that my presence in your home has altered things for you."

"For the better Jenn," Tim interrupted.

"Even so...I think it's time for me to be a big girl and get my own place. I..."

Jenny's blue eyes started to sprout tears as she tried to continue. "I love you both dearly. I don't really want to leave, but I also don't want to regret not leaving somewhere down the road."

"Is there someone in the picture?" Maggie asked.

"No...not really. You know I've been dating, but not exclusively. I'm out there, but I'm not really out there, if you know what I mean. Truthfully, I'm so engaged with the two of you, it's difficult for me to see past that."

Maggie now had tears brewing as well, and Tim sat there looking at the two women crying. He wasn't feeling all that happy himself, but he managed to keep it under wraps.

"I think I speak for both of us when I say that we want you to be happy, Jenny. We love you, and we'll help in any way we can. If things don't work out, you'll always have a place to come back to if that's what you'd like."

"God, I love you two," Jenny said between sobs.

Maggie and Jenny excused themselves to use the ladies room, still sobbing and dabbing at their eyes with tissues. The waiter came over after they'd gone.

"Is everything okay, Mr. Tim?"

Tim smiled. "Yes, thanks Mario, he said with a shrug. I have a way with women."

Mario nodded and smiled. "Would you like me to bring the check?"

Tim nodded. "Yes, thanks. We don't want to wear out our welcome here."

Mario turned and headed to the back of the restaurant, leaving Tim alone with his glass of wine. The women returned, having pulled themselves together for the moment. After Tim paid the bill, they left and headed for home.

* * * * *

Maggie helped Jenny search for a fitting apartment, and within two weeks they'd found the perfect place. The lease was signed, furniture was ordered, and Jenny was packed and ready to go. The three friends spent the day getting Jenny settled into her new home. It was a cute apartment in a two family home located in a wooded area. Jenny would be only minutes away from work, and still close to Maggie and Tim.

Once Jenny was settled, they went out for a light dinner together. No one seemed to be very hungry, and they ended up boxing up most of what they'd ordered. Tim and Maggie drove Jenny back to her new home, and after some tearful goodbyes, left and drove to their house.

They puttered about for a while before heading off to bed, hoping that sleep would overtake them. Instead, they both lay there, staring at the ceiling in the dark. Finally, Maggie broke the silence in the room.

"The bed feels so big and empty, Tim. I wish Jenny was here."

"I feel it too, honey."

"I hope she's doing okay over there by herself," Maggie replied, secretly hoping that Tim would tell her to go see her friend.

As if reading her mind, Tim responded to her thoughts. "Honey...this is what she wants. We have to give her the space she's asked for. She'll be fine."

"I guess," Maggie said with a pout.

Several miles away, Jenny was tossing around in her bed, unable to sleep. The bed felt entirely too empty to her, and she fiercely missed the company of her friends. She started to get up three separate times, ready to drive over and burst into the house. This was turning out to be harder than she thought it would be.

Maggie rolled over and looked at Tim. "Honey...I know. I know...but I..."

"Go. Do you want me to drive you over there?"

Maggie grinned and gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you, honey. No...I'm okay to drive."

She jumped out of bed and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. Moments later, Tim heard the garage door rumble open and then closed, signaling Maggie was on her way. He chuckled and rolled over, hoping for some sleep. Once on the road, she cursed herself, realizing she was low on gas. She made a detour and headed to the big station that was open all night.

Jenny rolled over and climbed out of bed. This was the fourth time she was up, and she'd lost the resolve to stop herself. Moments later she was in her car, driving over to her friend's house. She pulled into the driveway, and, still possessing the key, opened the door and let herself in. She walked up the stairs and down the hall toward the bedroom.

"Maggie? Tim?" she whispered into the room.

"Jenny?"

Walking into the room, Jenny could see Tim alone in bed in the dim light that filtered through the windows.

"Where's Maggie?"

"On her way to your place," said Tim with a chuckle.

"Oh my God. We're all pathetic, aren't we?" Jenny laughed.

Tim shrugged. "Hey. All I know is that I'm still in bed," he said in a joking tone.

"Yes. Yes you are," Jenny said in the sexiest voice she could muster.

Tim held up a finger to her before grabbing his phone from the night table. He called Maggie on the speaker phone, and she answered on the first ring.

"What's up Tim?"

"Come home. We have a visitor."

There was silence, then laughter on the other end of the line. "I see. Well, don't keep our guest waiting, Tim. Go ahead and entertain her while I'm headed back. I'll be home in a few."

"Okay. Be careful, honey."

"I will," Maggie said and hung up.

Tim turned toward Jenny, and she was already slipping out of her clothes. She grabbed the blankets and pulled them down, tossing them aside before crawling up onto Tim and straddling him.

"So...if you really weren't missing me," she began, "then I've been doing something wrong."

Tim moaned as she positioned herself on top of his rapidly growing cock and ground into him. She leaned forward and kissed him softly, then caught his bottom lip between her teeth and bit it hard.

"I'll have to remedy that right now...Timmy."

She reached between them and rubbed his cock against her pussy. Wasting no time, she found her opening and guided him inside her, then sank slowly down until he was fully within her. She resumed kissing him as she slowly rode him, his hands on her hips, guiding her and holding her tightly. Tim was trying to control the tempo, but Jenny was having none of that. Her pussy gripped him tightly, and she moved and swayed and rocked, melting his resolve to prolong the encounter.

"Give it to me, Timmy. I want to give Maggie something to clean up when she gets here," Jenny whispered in his ear as she bit his earlobe.

Her words pushed him over the edge, and he grunted and thrust up hard as the first jet of his cum exploded out into her waiting pussy. She didn't stop riding him until she'd had every bit he could supply. She fell on top of him, and a moment later she felt Maggie's hand gently stroke her ass. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hi, Mag. We have a present for you, honey."

"Do you? I really like presents, Jenn," Maggie said in a sultry tone. "Tim...why don't you move to the bottom of the bed and lie on your back. Maybe you can eat while I do."

Jenny rolled off Tim and he moved down near the bottom of the bed, his legs hanging over the edge and touching the floor. Once he had moved, Jenny took his spot, lying flat on her back with her legs spread open. Maggie straddled Tim's face and lowered her pussy down to his mouth. She let out a satisfied sigh, then leaned forward and brought her own face down to Jenny's pussy. She lapped at it hungrily as Jenny looked down and watched her.

"That's it, baby," Jenny said. Clean up the mess your husband made of me, Maggie.

Maggie moaned and giggled against Jenny's cunt, but didn't want to pull away to speak.

"You like cleaning up after him, don't you? Timmy makes a mess, and you clean it up for him, right? You're pretty fucking good at it Maggie," Jenny breathlessly said. "Fuck. You're going to make me come, Maggie. How the hell can you do that so easily? Fuck."

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers