Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

Jenny thrust her hips up and let out a loud moan as an orgasm rocked her body. Maggie kept up her attack, pushing Jenny past her sensitivity and rolled her into another orgasm a minute after the first. Jenny scooted away, needing a break. She spun around and lay with her face under Maggie's. They started kissing and touching each other as Tim continued to lick and suck Maggie's pussy. A few minutes later, Maggie tensed up and half howled into Jenny's mouth as she was overcome with her own orgasm. She rode Tim's face until she was satisfied for the moment.

Tim moved up on the bed, lying in the middle with Jenny and Maggie curled up on either side of him. As they lay there, Jenny seriously thought about just giving up on her dreams and staying with her two friends. Her two lovers. She realized she couldn't do that, though. She would always wonder whether she made the right choice for her, which told her that it wouldn't be the right choice.

She had to work the next morning, and she slipped out of the bed as noiselessly as possible. Maggie heard her and followed her downstairs. Jenny started a pot of coffee and sat at the table.

"You look like you've had a hell of a night, Jenn. Why don't you hit the shower and I'll cook you an omelet?"

"You guys spoil me, Maggie." Jenny stood up and headed for the stairs, stopping to hug her friend. "Thank you. I'll try again tonight."

Maggie gave her a peck on the cheek. "Whatever you need, honey."

"I love you, Maggie."

"I love you too, Jenn. Now...go shower. If you get fired, we'll never get rid of you," Maggie said with a chuckle.

* * * * *

Jenny was exhausted by the end of her shift, and she headed directly home. In a way, she was happy to be so tired, because she knew she'd sleep. She made herself a salad with some sliced chicken and sat by herself in front of the evening news as she ate. After she'd finished, she poured herself a glass of wine as Alex Trebek held court on Jeopardy. The wine was gone within a half hour, and so was Jenny.

She awoke on the couch at a little after two in the morning and groggily made her way to bed. By four, she was wide awake, feeling alone and sullen. She tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable again. She switched on the light and reached over to the night table for a book. It was an anthology of works written by a group of friends that had gathered at a cabin in the woods one summer, each of them with a writing goal they wanted to accomplish. Jenny had some favorites in the book, and she flipped to one of them now. She lost herself in the story and read until the break of dawn.

The sun rose, bright and hot, casting a warm golden glow into the bedroom. Jenny was bathed in the sunlight and she felt better. Things always seem better in the light of day, she thought to herself as she pulled off the blankets and headed for the kitchen. She put a K-cup into her Keurig and brewed some coffee. She had just taken her first sip when her phone rang. Jenny looked at the display and smiled. She touched the phone screen and put the phone to her ear.

"Maggie. Hi. I was just thinking about you."

"Funny. I was thinking about you too, Jenny. How did it go?"

"Okay. You know."

"Yeah. It sucked," replied Maggie with a laugh.

"Well, at least I did get some sleep," Jenny said. "I was so tired after being up most of the night and then working all day."

"That's good, Jenn. Are you working today too?"

"Yeah. I'm off again on Wednesday, then Saturday."

"Saturday? Hmmm. How would you like to come over for dinner Friday night?" Maggie asked hopefully.

"Would I be the dessert, Mag?" asked Jenny with a giggle. "I sure hope so."

"We'd love that, but we're leaving it up to you. We're going to have an open door policy, Jen. Our door will always be open to you, whenever you need it to be. No pressure though. Okay?"

"I was hoping...I mean...I know I'm the one who wanted this, but I didn't mean I NEVER want to stay over."

"Good. I was hoping you hadn't meant that," Maggie said with a smile. "I'm glad you slept, honey. I barely did, and now I need to shower and get ready for a meeting at work."

"I'd better get ready myself too. I'll talk to you later Mag."

"Bye Jen."

Jenny hung up the phone and took a deep breath. She glanced at the clock and realized she had a little time before she had to leave for work. Hearing Maggie's voice had made her feel lonely again. She decided to combat the lonely with something else, and headed up to the bedroom. She sprawled on the bed and reached into her night table drawer for her vibrator. After several orgasms, Jenny felt somewhat satisfied, but still alone. This wasn't going to be easy, she thought.

* * * * *

In the weeks that followed, Jenny found herself spending nearly four or five nights each week with her friends. Gradually, she began to wean herself from going over there that often. She had been receiving a fair amount of attention from some of the men she worked with, and more than a few patients. She climbed onto the dating bandwagon, starting off slowly. With Maggie's encouragement, she began to accept more invitations, and within six months, she nearly needed an assistant to manage her schedule.

Jenny was enjoying the attention she received. She'd never before had men interested in her the way they were now. It took a while for to really believe, but once she did, her confidence shot skyward. As is often the case, that increase in self-confidence made her appear even more attractive to the men around her. Despite that, her sex life was still somewhat limited. Part of that was because she always had Maggie and Tim to fall back on, and part of it was she was still a little old fashioned at heart. As enjoyable as sex was, she wanted some kind of connection before she slipped into bed with someone.

One Saturday, Jenny was visiting with Maggie and Tim. She appeared quite nervous, as she had something she wanted to discuss with them. She had regaled Maggie with her dating stories, but she had held back a little. There was one man that had caught her attention, and Jenny had grown quite fond of him. After dinner, as they were relaxing with some wine, Jenny decided it was time to confide in her friends.

"I've been meaning to discuss something with you guys," she began. "You both know I've been seeing a number of people, but there's this one guy...I kind of like him a lot."

"Jenny! You've been holding out on me. Which one is it?" prodded Maggie.

"I haven't mentioned him that much, which maybe should have told me something. His name is Rich, and he's an intern at the hospital."

"Rich, huh?" Tim asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't you start getting all overprotective, mister," Maggie chided him. "Well? Tell us more, Jenny."

"Well, let's see. He's hot. He's smart, kind, and ambitious. He has a great sense of humor. Oh, did I mention he was hot?" Jenny asked with a giggle.

"Twice," replied Tim, feigning jealousy...or perhaps he wasn't really faking it.

"Anyway...you know...both my parents are gone. I...I have no one I can bring him home to meet...but I do have you two. I'd love for you to meet him and tell me what you think. He's a really nice guy too. I think we'd all get along great together," she said hopefully.

"We'd love to Jenny," Maggie squealed. "I'm so happy for you."

Tim gave her a hug. "He's one lucky son of a bitch, and I'm going to tell him just that."

"Don't worry, Jenny. I'll keep a leash on this one," Maggie said as she pointed a thumb at Tim.

Over the ensuing months, they all became fast friends, spending most of their free time together. Little by little, Jenny began to limit the amount of time she spent in bed with Maggie and Tim, eventually ending it entirely. Her relationship with Rich had blossomed into a full on romance, and she'd decided that she wanted to give him her full attention.

One weekend, Jenny and Rich came over for a barbeque. While the women were in the kitchen fussing over the salad and side dishes, Tim and Rich were out at the barbeque grilling chicken and having a few beers. Rich paced nervously about for a few minutes before broaching the topic he wanted to discuss.

"Tim...can we talk for a minute?"

"Hmmm. This sounds serious. What's up?"

"I'm nervous as hell. Okay. You know Jenny and I have been exclusive for a while now. I...she's really an incredible woman, Tim. I've never met anyone like her before."

"She sure as hell is, Rich."

"Yeah. Well...how do you think she feels about me?"

"You don't need to ask me that, Rich. Don't you see the way she looks at you? The way she is with you?"

"Well, yeah. But you know...this relationship the three of you have had. She loves you both. She shares your bed. I...I was just wondering if she ever said anything."

"Have you asked her to stop sharing our bed?"

Rich shook his head no. "I can't. I love her, but...I want her to be happy. I'm not going to try to control her. I have no intention of changing a single thing about her."

Tim nodded. "Well, I'll tell you my friend. She hasn't joined us in months. What does that tell you?"

"So she decided to cut it off with you guys?"

"Well it sure as hell wasn't me," Tim replied with a chuckle.

"She never told me. She...I'm in love with that woman, Tim. I'm planning on asking her to marry me." Rich began to laugh. "Jesus. I feel like I'm asking her father for permission."

Tim clapped him on the shoulder. "It's not for me to say, but if it was...I'd be happy as hell to tell you to go for it. I've never seen Jenny this happy. Truthfully, I wanted to dislike you, but I can't. Actually, I'm happy to be able to count you as one of my friends. Do you have a plan?"

"I do. I have the ring already. We're going out to Montauk next weekend. I'm going to ask her there."

"Nice. I guess I'd better get ready for Maggie running around and helping to plan a wedding," Tim laughed.

"You think she'll say yes?"

"I'd be shocked if she didn't."

"Anyway...about Maggie. Could you maybe not tell her I'm going to propose? Somehow, those two are so much on the same wavelength that Jenny will manage to figure out something is up."

"Under one condition," Tim replied. We can't tell Maggie I knew. I'll never hear the end of it if she finds out I didn't tell her."

"Deal," Rich answered, holding a hand out to Tim. Tim shook his hand as the women came out of the house.

"What's that about?" Maggie asked.

"We just made a bet on which one of you would get drunk and jump naked into the pool first," Tim answered. "Big bucks involved here."

"Oh, brother. You see what I have to deal with?" Maggie asked Jenny. "He's like an overgrown teenager."

Tim gave them both a raspberry as he removed the meat from the grill.

* * * * *

Tim hooked his arm around Jenny's as the piano player began to play Hymne by Vangelis. He looked over at her, stunningly beautiful under her bridal veil.

"Are you ready, Jenn?" he asked her.

Jenny smiled and nodded, holding back tears. She was thrilled that Tim had agreed to give her away to Rich, well aware that it was symbolic in several ways. They began the march down the aisle, following behind the bridesmaids and other ushers. When they reached the altar, Tim raised her veil and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered. Tim stepped up and shook Rich's hand before moving aside so the groom could take his place beside the bride. He made his way over to Maggie's side and she grabbed his hand and squeezed it, fighting back tears and sobs. A half hour later, Jenny and Rich were officially a couple in the eyes of the State of New York.

The wedding party made their way back down the aisle and moved outside in front of the church, where the couple waited to greet their guests. Jenny waved Maggie and Tim over, anxious to see them first.

"Come here you," the beaming bride exclaimed as she opened her arms and embraced Tim. She tilted her face up toward his and leaned in for a kiss, full and open mouthed, her tongue doing a tango with his. They broke the kiss with a giggle as the bride leaned back and looked up at him.

Hours later, Maggie and Tim watched as the limousine pulled away. Their friends were headed off on a twelve day cruise around the Greek Islands. Maggie and Tim were heading back home. When they got into the car, Maggie sidled up to Tim and kissed his neck.

"Our girl is all grown up," she laughed. "Now what?"

"I have a few ideas," Tim replied with a sly grin. "I always do."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'd appreciate if you'd vote and, if you wish, leave a comment or feedback. Thank you!

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers