Best Friend's Big Problem

Story Info
Lilly need's Billy's help.
3.5k words
4.66
47.8k
83

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers

Billy Ferguson was having afternoon coffee with his best friend Lilly. As usual, she looked terrible. With four sons to take care off, a house to clean and clothes to wash, she looked nothing like the bombshell she was in high school. She had no makeup on, and was wearing a baggy shirt with a hint of pizza stain and unwashed hair tied in a messy bun.

The two were still close even after their high school years. Living in the same town they grew up in, they were like sisters. They used to do everything together and have been there for each other during the hardest chapters of their lives such as his coming out.

"No offence, but you look like a total mess, more than usual." He said as he picked a piece of paper stuck on her hair and then throwing it on the ground.

"Brandon and I had a fight last night." She said.

It was no surprise to him. Lately, this was their most frequent topic. Her marriage and sometimes his sex life, but his problem could wait for the time being.

"What is it this time?" He asked sympathetically. "Money?"

"No... that's the only thing positive lately. Even with four kids we are still able to put some in our savings account." She answered. "It's sex."

This made Billy snicker.

"You bitch." She said in retaliation to his reaction.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll stop." He said while still smiling.

Groaning with frustration she said: "He's just too fucking big... and between the boys and the house, I'm too exhausted to fuck."

"I thought you said you just lay there and have him do all the work?" He inquired.

"Well it turns out it bored him and wanted me to at least be more active." She said.

As he was about to speak, she continued: "Plus, he wants me to suck his dick and do a good job at it. But he's just too fucking big. He gets mad when I scrape him with my teeth and we end up fighting." She ended with frustration.

There was a pause. Billy really felt bad for his best friend. But this was her fate. Her husband was a piece of hunk. Brandon stood 6'6 and heavily built. He had a head of dark brown hair and a square jaw covered with a beard and mustache. He was ruggedly handsome and oozed sex appeal. He worked as a mechanic for his father's workshop like his brothers and made decent money.

The two talked for another half hour and then proceeded to call it a day and went their separate ways.

At home, after washing the dishes used for dinner, Lilly went to bed. As she walked to her bedroom, she happened to pass by a mirror and had a good look at herself. She couldn't recognize the person in front of her. Life has drained her of her youth and radiance. She was thankful for her family but it cost her a lot.

That night, she was awakened by constant movement. It was Brandon jacking off.

"Brandon, what the fuck?" She hissed. She was pissed because he woke her up from her slumber. She hit him on the arm making him stop.

"What? If you're not touching me I'm taking care of myself." He said angrily.

The two got into a heated argument. His hard on long gone and her sleepiness forgotten.

"You could've taken a nap this afternoon." He said.

"I was out with Billy!" She retorted back.

"Again?" He said.

"Yeah!! That's right, I have a life outside this family too you know." She said.

"Since you're always with that faggot, why don't you let him teach you how to suck cock while you're at it!!" He was livid.

"Fuck you Brandon!! Sleep on the couch!!" She said finally.

A few days after that, the two friends once again met for coffee. The day after the fight, the spouses didn't talk to each other. She had a lot to tell Billy.

"He accused me of spending too much time with you." She told him.

"Really? We barely see each other." He said. Truthfully, he found the situation funny.

"Exactly. And he told me to get you to teach me how to suck cock!!! The nerve!!!" She said.

Billy used to have a crush on Brandon. Who could blame him. He was hot. But ever since Lilly and him got hitched and had children, he began seeing him as her husband and less as a sexual fantasy. Plus, his love for his best friend trampled his lust for her hunky spouse. So as a response to her last statement, he just laughed it off.

At that moment, Lilly had a daring idea. In front of her was someone who she knew could take care of a cock as big as her husband's. If he was up to it, she could get them together to fix her problem.

"Hey Billy?" She said as if asking a question interrupting his laugh.

"Yes?" He answered as he wiped a tear from laughing too hard.

"Would you do it? Suck Brandon off?" She asked seriously.

"Are you high girl?" He said taken aback.

"Come on... think about it. You are going to suck a very big cock. And you have told me a bunch of times that you love doing that. Plus, you would be doing me a huge favor." She said trying to convince her gay best friend.

Billy was afraid. Not of what she was asking, but of what she was reduced too. She was asking him to do something very personal to all of those involved. It must be pretty serious for her to ask something of that caliber.

"Lilly! Are you hearing yourself?" He said, trying to wake her from her delusion.

"Billy please. I'm desperate. All we do is fight. Please do this. For me?" She said unshaken.

"Oh my... I can't believe I'm humoring this. Lilly, even if I say yes, there is no guarantee that your husband would go with this crazy idea. Plus, I know he doesn't like me. And he has no gay bone in his body. He would never go for it." He said.

"So you'll do it?" Apparently the only thing she heard from his statement was 'yes'.

"Lilly! No! Didn't you hear anything I said?"

"Just seduce him. He's so desperate I'm sure he'll say yes."

Billy didn't really took her seriously. He thought it was the lack of sleep and too much exhaustion that caused her to say such things. So they just left it at that.

They moved on from that conversation and talked about his problems.

Billy lived alone. At 28 years old, he was living comfortably and had a pretty decent sex life from going to the clubs and bars. He worked for a company that allowed him to work from home so he had a very loose schedule. The only thing he had to respect were the tight due dates for projects and such.

One lazy afternoon he heard the doorbell ring. Billy wasn't expecting anyone. To his surprise, Brandon stood by his doorstep waiting for him to invite him in.

"Hey Brandon. Wh-What brings you here?" He asked stuttering. He felt so small next to him. While Brandon was a tower of a man, Billy was just 5'4 meaning he barely arrived to his shoulder and was quite thin.

"Lilly said you needed help moving some furniture?" He said.

Truth be told, Brandon didn't really want to help Billy. They weren't really close nor did he particularly like him. But it has been a while since his wife talked to him, so when she asked her to help him as a favor, and that being the first words she had uttered to him for a few days now, he was kind of obligated to accept.

"Oh yes of course come in." He said.

Billy couldn't believe she would go through with it. It was a good thing that he cleaned earlier and the place was tidy and not the pig sty it was the day before.

"If you don't mind waiting for me in living room while I make a call?" He said.

"Sure. Go ahead." He responded.

Billy quickly went to the kitchen and called Lilly.

"Hello." She answered.

"What the fuck Lilly! I didn't agree to this." He hissed at her through the phone.

"Yes you did." She said.

"This is crazy.. I'm sending him home." He said.

"No no wait. Hear me out. If you do this, you'll not only be helping him out, but also me." She pleaded.

"Have you seen your husband? He's gonna snap my neck if he catches me looking at him the wrong way. Plus you're not here to buffer if he gets mad." He said, a bit angry.

After a couple of back and forth, Lilly finally gave up.

"Ok I understand... but while he's there, might as well get him to help you." She said defeated.

"Goodbye Lilly." He finally said, sternly.

Billy thought for a second. He could really use the help moving his furniture in the bedroom.

"Hey, sorry it took a while. I need help moving my bed and my wardrobe in the bedroom." He said.

"Ok." Said Brandon.

The two started with his bed. It was king sized and quite heavy but it was nothing for Brandon. Next up was the wardrobe. Since Billy wasn't expecting to move it that day so he didn't empty it to make it lighter, but nonetheless, with the help of the big hulking mechanic, it was easily moved.

"Thanks for the help Brandon, I appreciate it." Said Billy who was actually really thankful.

"No problem." Was Brandon's only answer.

"Want something to drink? Water, soda or a beer perhaps?" He inquired.

"I'll take a beer." He answered.

While Billy went to get two bottles of beer for the two of them, Brandon decided to move the nightstand next to the bed. But when he lift it, something fell off. He put the nightstand beside the bed and picked up what seems to be a tablet. It fell on the rug so there was no visible damage. To assess it thoroughly, he unlocked it and found that it had no passcode.

To his shock, it began playing a video. It was porn. And not just any porn. It was clearly a pov blowjob. What surprised him the most was that the one sucking the big fat cock like a pro, slurping, gnawing and deepthroating the lucky fellar was none other than his wife's best friend.

The room filled with slurping and sucking noises from the device. The moaning from the dude getting his prick feasted on indicated that he was clearly enjoying it.

Billy arrived with beer in each hand. He was stunned for a second. This was his worst nightmare. He quickly put the beers down and went to get the tablet from Brandon. He quickly tapped on it successfully pausing the video.

"You weren't supposed to see that." He said embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. It fell when I moved the nightstand. I tried to check if it was ok but it began playing." Brandon said feeling guilty. He might not have liked the guy, but he knew what it was like having his privacy compromised.

"It's ok. Just don't tell anyone. Not even Lilly." He said.

"Of course. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." Said Brandon.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." Said Billy.

"Damn... at least you get to have some action bro." Said Brandon breaking the ice. After the situation, he felt closer and more comfortable talking with Billy.

"Well, perks of being gay." Answered Billy.

This made them both laugh.

"But the way you swallowed it whole like it was nothing. You didn't even gag and it was so fucking wet it must have felt really good." Brandon said with disbelief. He had seen porn before, even deepthroat, but talking to the actual person who was doing it was a first to him. Like talking to a porn star.

Billy couldn't believe what he was hearing. Could it be that Lilly was actually going to get what she wanted. Everything was set. He could tell by the very huge bulge in front of Brandon's pants that convincing him to get a blowjob was gonna be a piece of cake. This 6'6 married hunk that fathered four sons with his best friend was gushing at how he masterfully served the big cock from the video.

With the big confidence boost, he decided to humor Lilly. He went to get the beers and handed one to Brandon.

"Thanks dude. Cheers" Said Brandon.

They clinked their bottles and went for a drink. After a few gulps, Billy said: "Wow! That's gotta be one big cock you got there."

He was openly eyeing it and made Brandon look as well.

"Oh fuck... sorry man. It's just... you know. I bet Lilly told you." Said Brandon a little ashamed.

"Yeah she told me. I don't mean to pry, we're just close like that." Said Billy.

"It's fine." Said Brandon.

"So, do you want me to blow you?" Billy finally asked.

Brandon spitted some of the beer he was drinking. "Wh-what? Are you crazy? I'm not gay." He said defensively.

"Come on Brandon," hearing his name shot shivers down his spine, "it's gonna feel so good. I know you don't get any action at home. Let me take care of you. It's just a blowjob. Just between us."

Brandon was paralyzed in place. He was being propositioned a blowjob which he could guarantee would be great based on what he saw from the video. His cock was so hard it was fucking hurting. But from a guy? He wasn't entirely sure.

"I've never done anything like this." He said breathing heavily.

"There's a first time for everything." Said Billy.

Billy began fondling Brandon's crotch. "Fuck, your so damn hard and big. I'm gonna suck it so hard."

And that was when Brandon caved. "Fuck it. Let's do this."

Billy fell to his knees and began unbuckling Brandon's belt. He opened his zipper and let his pants fall. His thighs were like tree trunks and quite hairy just as he liked. Brandon kept drinking his beer, nervous at what he's doing.

With the trousers pooled to his feet, the only thing separating Billy from the one eyed monster were a pair of boxer shorts. He tugged on the garter and out it went with all its glory. He was cut, veiny and oozing precum. The pungent odor excited the cocksucker.

"Damn this is a big one." It was 13 inches. It wasn't the first time he had something this big. He totally knew how to handle it. Billy grabbed it by the base and noted that his hand couldn't encircle it completely. The balls to which it was attached were also quite humongous. And very hairy.

He licked the tip with his tongue causing the giant to moan. But he wanted to tease him first. So he pushed the cock upward to his stomach and licked it from the base up.

"Fuuuuck!" Brandon moaned followed by a hiss.

To his surprise, Billy sucked his left nut first. "Yes!! Suck those fucking balls!!!" With a loud pop, he let go and proceeded on bathing the right one with his saliva. This elicited a similar response from the first.

"Has anyone ever sucked your nuts before?" He asked.

"No." He answered truthfully.

"Lay on the bed so we can start." Said Billy.

Brandon placed a few pillows on his head so he could watch his cock get devoured.

"Are you ready big guy?" Asked Billy.

"Yeah."

And with that Billy began his descent. He watched as Brandon's face contorted from the pleasure. And in no time, he was deepthroating him.

He stayed there for a second and then began ascending. His lips gripping on his shaft to maximize the experience.

"Ooohhh!!! Fuuckk!! Suck on it yeahh!!! Fucking cock sucker!!" Said Brandon.

"You like that?" Asked Billy while jerking him to keep his dick hard.

"Yeah."

"Then get ready cause I'll be draining you now."

As if switching a flip, Billy turned wanton and began really giving it to Brandon. His mouth and throat were constantly invaded with the humongous salami.

Brandon was in heaven. His wife's gay best friend was giving him the best blowjob ever. He knew at that moment that this was not gonna be the last time but the first of many.

Billy was doing one heck of a job. The grunts he was hearing from above were music to his ears. It kept him going. His neck bent over and back to get the enormous phallus lodged in his throat. His neck muscles massaged it as it went in and out amplifying the amazing experience.

With a pop he stopped sucking and said: "You like that big guy?"

"Holy shit!!! You suck good dick..." He answered quite pleased. Long gone was the nervousness.

"You're gonna feed me a big load huh? You fucking stud?" Billy teased.

"All for you. You can have it." He answered.

Billy returned to sucking the enormous love stick and in no time, Brandon started feeling the churning in his balls. He could feel his cum boiling in his nuts, ready for release.

"I'm- Oh fuck... shit... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!! Here it comes... oooohh fuuck ahhh... suck that fucking dick you cocksucker!!! Fuck yeah!!!" He said gasping for air.

Brandon had never had a more intense orgasm. Billy on the other hand was used to these types of scenarios. So all he did was suck harder and harder to maximize the pleasure for the poor frustrated stud.

Cum filled his mouth and throat. It was hot, copious and creamy. Billy swallowed the ropes of jizz sprayed inside his oral canal. Brandon came like a hose and he happily drank his seed. It was an amazing experience.

When Brandon finished cumming, Billy got up and went to the bathroom. Silence filled the room, opposite from the sexual moans a few seconds ago. He returned with a wet towel in hand to clean the dick he had just serviced.

Brandon was still in a post orgasmic bliss. He was wallowing on the feelings and only snapped out of it when he felt the wet cloth on his sensitive manhood.

"That was the best blowjob ever." He said looking at Billy with all seriousness.

"Thanks man. It was no problem. I'm glad I can help." He responded with a smile.

"Mind keeping this between just the two of us? I know you and my wife are close but..." Brandon started to say when Billy cut him off.

"Don't worry, this will be our little secret." He said convincing him though he was lying. He contemplated on telling him that this was Lilly's idea but opted not to. He didn't want to complicate things further for his best friend.

Brandon got dressed and left. The two proceeded as if nothing happened. He got into his truck and drove home thinking of what had just gone down. He was confused and couldn't concentrate on how to feel. First there was guilt. He had technically just cheated on his wife with a guy, who was her best friend since childhood. Then there was the feeling of contentment and happiness. He finally got to experience a satisfying blowjob. It was orgasmic, awesome and quite frankly hot. But there was also a slight feeling of dirtiness. He got head from a dude, and he didn't mind it. He didn't feel gay. What he had just done didn't make him attracted to men nor any less attracted to women. His love for Lilly didn't diminish. But imagining another go with Billy's hot mouth was once again waking his one eyed monster. Maybe he should have asked for seconds before leaving.

Billy on the other hand quickly called Lilly. As the phone rang, his heart was beating fast as if it was gonna burst out of his chest.

"Hello. Billy? What is it?" She answered.

"I'm sorry Lilly." The words came automatically out of his mouth. He really valued his friendship with her more than anything else. "Please don't hate me but I did it. I did what you asked?"

Before he could utter anything else, she spoke: "Really? I thought you said you didn't want to?"

"I know, but the situation got out of hand and things just began happening and I'm so so sorry." He said remorsefully.

"What are you saying sorry for? I should be thanking you. I was the one who asked you to do this." She said compassionately.

Hearing this calmed Billy down.

"So did he like it? How did it go down?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, I don't really feel comfortable telling you the details on the phone. Coffee tomorrow? Same time?" He said.

"Sure but I want all the details." She said cheekily.

Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers