Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, baby," she whimpered, looking up at Lucas. "Thank you so much for letting this happen. He's eating my pussy so good. Ohhhh god." Lucas smiled down at her, petting her hair, glad that she was enjoying this. She smiled back up at him. "Um...baby? I think he's gonna make me cum..."

Lucas let out a ragged sigh. "That's okay, sweetie," he said reassuringly.

"Ohhhh yeah...oh god...oh my god, baby, he is...he's gonna make me cum, he's gonna make me cum!" Jessica squealed, no longer really talking to Lucas as she got lost in her own pleasure. "Yes, yes, yesss, ohhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddd!"

Justin was gripping her ass firmly with both hands, enthusiastically tonguing her pussy and rubbing her clit as she came. The expressions on Jessica's face and the incoherent moans and squeals she was making were like nothing Lucas had ever seen or heard, from her or any girl he'd ever been with. He wondered briefly if she had been faking her orgasms the entire time he'd been with her. But he couldn't focus on that thought for long, as Justin was now slapping her ass triumphantly and straightening himself up, resting his dick on Jessica's butt.

Justin grinned at Lucas, who was just staring in awe. Justin was enjoying showing off his talents, especially after Lucas had been acting so smug and condescending, trying to suggest that Justin had a small dick. Well, it turned out his dick was a lot bigger than Lucas's, and now it was about to be inside his girlfriend's pussy. Justin knew this was a threesome and everything, but he felt his competitive instinct kicking in, wanting to prove his superiority the same way he did back when he played lacrosse in college. "Come on, babe, don't forget about your boyfriend. We don't want him feeling left out, do we?" he said, trash talking Lucas the way he used to do with his teammates. He gave Lucas a wink and a smirk as he slapped Jessica's ass again. His old teammates would have shot back with some kind of a retort, but Lucas only looked back at him with a funny look on his face, his mouth slightly agape, his dick in his hand. Justin couldn't help but laugh a little.

Jessica giggled too, looking up at Lucas's slack jawed expression. "Sorry, baby," she said, replacing Lucas's hand with her own and beginning to stroke him. "I got a little distracted."

She began sucking Lucas's dick. His head fell back against the couch and his eyelids fluttered with pleasure. "Uh...it's okay," he said softly.

Then Lucas heard the sound of Justin's cock slapping against Jessica's ass, and he opened his eyes again, not wanting to miss this. Justin held eye contact with him as he began sliding the head of his cock against her pussy lips. "Dude...you have no idea how hard I'm gonna fuck this pussy," he told Lucas.

"Oh fuck," Lucas said, needing to sit up and focus so that he didn't cum in Jessica's mouth. "Um...go for it, dude. Fucking give it to her."

Jessica moaned in anticipation as she continued sucking Lucas's dick. Justin, kind of amused by Lucas's enthusiasm, lined his cock up against her opening. As he slid inside her, he groaned, "Ohhhh, fuuuuuck yeah. This slut is fucking tight, bro." He looked down at his thick cock entering her. "Sorry, dude...looks like I'm stretching her out a little."

Lucas, knowing that he should probably be getting mad at Justin's taunts and boasts, just leaned forward, trying to get a better look. Jessica, meanwhile, had to take her mouth off Lucas's dick to let out a long, low, visceral moan as Justin slid his dick balls deep inside her. Lucas looked down at her. "Are you okay, baby?" he asked.

"Oh my god, sweetie," she moaned, smiling up at him. "Um, yeah, I'm definitely okay."

Justin began pulling out, and she backed her ass up, wanting it to stay all the way inside her. Justin gripped her waist firmly with both hands, holding her in place so he could pull out, then began slowly fucking her.

"That's it, baby," Lucas said encouragingly, petting her hair. "Justin and I are gonna fuck you real good tonight, okay?"

She moaned and rested her head on Lucas's thigh. Justin thrust in and out of her, savoring how tight and wet her pussy was. It was clear Jessica had once again pretty much forgotten about Lucas's dick. Justin laughed to himself as he watched Lucas take his dick in his own hand, apparently content to just sit back and wait his turn.

Lucas saw Justin's reaction and started feeling a little insecure and inadequate. He worried that he wasn't going to be able to keep up with Justin. But he was also so turned on watching the two of them. It was like the hottest porn he'd ever seen.

"Fuck yeah, take that dick, you desperate little slut. Back that ass up on my fucking cock," Justin groaned.

That was the second time Justin had called Jessica a slut now. It made Lucas a little uncomfortable, as he had never spoken to the girls he'd been with like that before. But based on Jessica's reaction, she didn't seem to mind.

"Oh god! Oh Justin! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Take my pussy! Your cock feels so good! Oh my god!" Jessica cried out, barely aware of what she was saying. She'd had plenty of bad to mediocre sex in her life, and a fair amount of decent to good sex, but she'd never had sex like this. Justin's dick filled her up and reached so deep inside her. But it wasn't just his dick size; she'd been with one or two guys bigger than Justin who didn't know what they were doing. Justin, on the other hand, knew exactly when to slow down or speed up, when to rub her clit or squeeze her breast. And although she had been with plenty of good-looking guys, Justin was definitely the hottest. His body was perfect. But more than anything, it was an incredible turn on to get fucked like this right in front of her boyfriend as he sat there and watched and jerked off. It felt naughty and taboo, and also fed an exhibitionist kink that she'd had ever since high school, when a boy on the football team had fingered her to an orgasm in the middle of a party, in front of a crowd of her cheering friends and classmates.

Lucas couldn't know everything Jessica was thinking and feeling, of course, but he did know that she had never talked to him the way she was talking to Justin. Their bodies were now glistening with sweat as Justin picked up his pace, and it was clear she was approaching a second orgasm, which she had definitely never had with Lucas. From the sounds she was making, he was now having major doubts about whether she'd ever had a single real orgasm with him at all.

"Oh god! Oh god! You're so amazing! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh my god! You're gonna make me cum again! Keep going, keep going, keep going, ohhh myyyy godddddd!" she cried out. Her entire body began trembling as she clung tightly to Lucas's lap for support. An orgasm tore through her body until she eventually fell limp against Lucas's thighs. Justin pulled out, grinning and slapping her ass triumphantly.

"That's how you fucking do it," Justin said, looking Lucas straight in the eyes. "Let's go to the bedroom. I want your girlfriend to ride me."

Lucas was a little surprised that Justin didn't offer him a turn at fucking her at this point. Of course, he could always have inserted himself into the situation and taken a turn. She was his girlfriend, after all. But instead, he found himself still sitting there as they got up and walked down the hallway, Jessica giggling as Justin slapped her ass playfully. By the time they were in Lucas's bedroom, all Lucas could do was shake himself out of the trance he was in, quickly pull his boxers back up, and scurry after them.

When he got to the bedroom door, Jessica was already eagerly climbing on top of Justin, straddling him and running her hands up and down his body. Lucas watched as she leaned down and began intensely making out with him. Justin's hands reached around to grab her ass, then he lifted her up and brought her down slowly on his cock.

Lucas just stood there in the doorway, his fist pumping furiously in his boxers.

"Come on, dude, get in here. This is a threesome...isn't it?" Justin said to him before he began sucking Jessica's tits as she rode him. Justin felt a little guilty for monopolizing Jessica's pussy this long without giving Lucas a turn, but by now a primal, dominant side of him was taking control. When he and Jessica stepped inside Lucas's bedroom, he actually had an urge to slam the door behind him and fuck Jessica up against it, forcing Lucas to just listen on the other side. The fact that he had suppressed that urge and was now just lightly taunting Lucas felt like a victory for decency.

Lucas could only laugh along with Justin's taunts, knowing it made him look weak but unable to find the will to stand up for himself. "Uh, yeah, sorry," he said, slowly walking in and sitting down awkwardly at the foot of the bed.

"Don't worry, bro. You can have a turn after I make her cum again. Cool?" Justin said, flicking her nipple with his tongue.

"Um...yeah, okay," Lucas said softly, nodding, staring and stroking himself.

Jessica looked over her shoulder at Lucas and smiled, amused at how much her boyfriend had allowed himself to be sidelined. It was really kind of funny how obviously impressed Lucas was by the way his best friend was pleasuring her. Then she turned her attention back to Justin. She leaned down and made out with him for a bit (he was even a great kisser!), then pulled herself back up, arching her back and looking down at his muscular chest and abs. She ran her hands up and down his sweaty body in delight. "Oh my god, I can't believe how fucking hot you are," she said. She lifted herself up and down on his dick. "Mmmm...your dick feels so good inside me..."

She glanced back over at Lucas again, gauging his reaction to her saying these things. He was just looking up at her like a puppy dog, stroking himself faster, his mouth half open. She couldn't stop herself from giggling. "Do I look hot right now, sweetie?" she asked him as Justin reached up and squeezed her tits.

"So fucking hot, baby," Lucas said, nodding and licking his lips.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "Thanks, sweetie."

"Is he...is he fucking you good, baby?" Lucas asked her.

"Ohhhhh, he's fucking me sooooo good, sweetie," she moaned.

Lucas swallowed nervously. "Um...better than me?" he asked shyly.

She had to giggle again. Justin glanced over and laughed too, clearly taken aback by this question. The funniest part was that he clearly wanted her to say yes. "Ohhhh, I'm sorry, Lucas," she said, a hint of pity in her voice. "But he's fucking me soooo much better than you ever have." Again, she slid her hands up and down his sweaty abs and chest. "Oh god, please fuck me hard, Justin! I think Lucas really wants to see you make me cum again. Don't you, baby?"

She was speaking tentatively at first, but she quickly saw that Lucas didn't seem upset at all by what she was saying, only more turned on. He was stroking faster now and nodding desperately. "Oh fuck...yes, baby. I want to see you cum so hard on Justin's dick again," he whimpered.

Jessica felt another orgasm building up inside her as Justin gripped her waist and thrust up into her, hard and fast.

"Ohhh, fuck yeahhhh, slut, show your boyfriend how much you like my fucking cock," Justin growled aggressively.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm close, baby! He's gonna make me cum again! His dick feels so fucking good! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Jessica squealed.

"Oh fuck...that's it, baby. Let him make you feel good. Ride that nice big dick like a good slut," Lucas said softly, encouraging her.

Now it was Justin's turn to hold himself back from cumming too soon. It was a little weird having another guy next to him talking about his "nice big dick," especially when it was his best friend watching his girlfriend get fucked. But there was no denying that it was also insanely hot. It made him feel dominant, powerful, superior.

"Ohhh...ohhhhhhh...OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica cried out incoherently, her sweaty blond hair flying around her face as she bounced up and down on him. Justin grinned up at her and fucked her hard straight through the entire orgasm. Again, her body began trembling as she mewled and squealed and whimpered.

Finally, she flopped down limp against Justin's body, resting her head on his chest and smiling contentedly, her eyes closed.

"Fuck yeah," Justin sighed, holding Jessica tightly against his body. He leaned his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes, catching his breath. "Good girl," he said, petting her hair. After a minute, his eyes still closed, he patted her butt and said to Lucas, "Okay, dude...your turn. Have at her."

"Um..." Lucas said awkwardly.

Justin and Jessica both opened their eyes and looked back at Lucas. Their eyes widened and neither of them could stop themselves from bursting out laughing. He had blown his load all over his t-shirt. He sat there at the foot of the bed with a helpless look on his face, covering his rapidly softening dick with his hands.

"I...I'm sorry, baby," he said, turning red.

Jessica covered her mouth and tried to suppress her laughter, not wanting to add to Lucas's embarrassment. "Oh, um...it's okay, honey," she said comfortingly. "You don't have to apologize. I'm, uh, glad you enjoyed yourself, I guess?"

Justin suppressed his laughter as well. "Uh, yeah, dude," he said. "I mean, I get it, she puts on a pretty hot show, huh?"

"Um...yeah," Lucas said sheepishly, finding some clean spots on his t-shirt to wipe his sticky hands.

"Well...uh..." Justin said tentatively, not sure what the appropriate thing to do was but also not willing to wrap things up when he hadn't cum yet. "I, uh...I don't think we're quite finished yet, ya know? Do you think we could maybe, like...keep going without you?" His hands were gently rubbing Jessica's back.

"Oh...uh..." Lucas said, a little uncomfortable with this request, especially now that he had just cum and wasn't operating through a haze of lust anymore.

Jessica looked at him and bit her lower lip. "Please, sweetie?" she said, unable to hide the eagerness in her voice as she lightly rubbed Justin's chest.

Lucas swallowed nervously, then sighed a little. He couldn't possibly say no when she had that look on her face, especially knowing that Justin hadn't even gotten off yet. "Um...yeah, sure," he said. "I'll just, uh, be out in the living room, I guess."

"Okay. Thanks, baby," Jessica said, smiling.

"Yeah, thanks, dude," Justin said.

"Yeah...no problem," Lucas said awkwardly. He got up off the bed. "Let me just, uh, grab a clean shirt." He peeled his cum-stained shirt off and went to his closet to grab a clean one, then looked back at them. They were already gently making out. Justin's hard-on was resting against her butt as her body writhed against his. "Uh...just one thing?" he said, feeling weirdly guilty for interrupting them.

"Hm?" Justin said, barely paying attention.

"Can you, like...not cum inside her?" Lucas asked. "I just...I feel like that would be kind of...weird."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure," Justin said indifferently, smiling at Jessica as he thought about all the other places he could cum.

"Thanks," Lucas said. "Um...have fun, I guess."

They both laughed a little. "Oh, we will," Jessica said.

Justin grinned and flipped Jessica over onto her back. He began kissing his way down her body, starting at her neck, then down to her tits, then across her flat stomach, until his head was between her spread legs. Before he began eating her wet pussy, he turned and looked behind him to find Lucas still standing there in the doorway. "Thanks again, dude," Justin said. He couldn't resist getting one more little taunt in. "Sorry you couldn't keep up."

Lucas just nodded silently and stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him as he heard Jessica giggle and say to Justin, "You're so bad."

In a daze, Lucas pulled his clean shirt over his head, already hearing light moans from behind the door. He walked down the hallway to the living room and sat on the couch, just staring into space for a couple minutes. Finally, he let out a sigh, shrugged, and reluctantly accepted that this was what was happening, whether he liked it or not. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, flipping channels for a while before settling on an old movie.

He assumed that they wouldn't be that much longer. After a while, he heard the headboard banging against the wall, along with moans and grunts and slaps and squeals. He turned the volume up on the TV to try to drown it out. Surely this was approaching the big finish. But ten minutes passed, then twenty, then thirty, and they were still going at it. Lucas's eyelids started to droop. He always got sleepy after he came. He lay down on the couch and kept watching the old movie, assuming they'd be out any minute. He fell asleep like that, the sound of their moans still drifting down the hallway.

***

He didn't wake up until the next morning. Light streamed in through the windows. He blinked a few times, slowly sat up, and wiped the sleep from his eyes. His head was throbbing slightly with a mild hangover.

Gradually, the memory of what had happened the night before came back to him. He could hardly believe it. Even just the fact that he had decided to have a threesome with his girlfriend and best friend was hard to absorb, let alone the fact that he ended up just sitting there and watching the whole time until he blew his load into his own hand. A wave of shame and humiliation washed over him. But then, as images from the night before flashed through his head, he looked down at his boxers and saw them tenting up. His dick was hard as a rock.

He looked down the hall. The door was still closed. He listened carefully, but couldn't hear anything. He glanced at his phone. It was 10:30 a.m. Maybe they were still sleeping?

Slowly, he crept down the hall and pressed his head up against the door. Now he could hear very soft, quiet sounds, but he couldn't really make them out. They were definitely awake though. He silently turned the doorknob and opened the door a crack, peeking through.

He froze. Justin and Jessica were going at it again, but this time it looked much more like making love than the wild fucking they had done the night before. Jessica was lying on her back, Justin on top of her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He was slowly, gently thrusting in and out of her. He had her hands pinned down above her head, holding her by the wrists. They were staring deeply into each other's eyes as he fucked her. His breathing was heavy. Her moans were light and soft. Their bodies were both lightly glistening with sweat.

It was the hottest thing Lucas had ever seen. He knew he should have felt jealous and angry, and somewhere deep inside, he did. Last night was one thing; he had been there and encouraged them and given them permission to finish. But now, they were having another round of sex completely without his permission. His girlfriend was basically cheating on him with his own best friend.

And yet, he didn't even think to burst in and put a stop to this. Instead, all he could do was silently lick his hand, slip it inside his boxers, and keep watching.

"Does that feel good?" Justin asked Jessica quietly.

She just looked up at him with wide eyes and nodded, taking short little breaths as he slid inside her.

"You're so beautiful," Justin said. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long."

"Mmm," Jessica moaned. "I...I think I have too."

"Really?" Justin asked.

"Yes," Jessica nodded. "I didn't want to admit it because of Lucas, but I've always been really attracted to you."

"Oh god," Justin whispered, then leaned in and kissed her.

Lucas, only getting more turned on by this intimate conversation, leaned in closer to the crack in the door, trying to get a better view. But then he accidentally nudged the door, making it creak a little. Justin and Jessica's eyes both darted to the door, where they saw Lucas staring at them.