Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," Justin said, looking guilty and quickly pulling his dick out of her. "Uh, sorry, dude, I, uh...we..."

Jessica was quickly pulling the sheets over them as if to hide what they had been doing, even though it was obvious. "It's okay, baby, we were just...um..." she began, clinging to the idea that she could explain this away. Then she just sighed, recognizing they were caught, and said, "Shit...I'm sorry, baby."

"Um...it's okay," Lucas said, swallowing nervously. They weren't able to see that he had been stroking himself, so he pushed the door open further, revealing his fist pumping away slowly inside his boxers. "Uh...go ahead. Keep going."

They both stared for a second, shocked that Lucas wasn't angry, that he was actually just standing there and jerking off. "Um...I dunno, dude...are you sure?" Justin asked, confused.

Lucas took a step into the room and stood against a wall. He nodded silently.

"We just, ya know, we woke up together, and, like...one thing led to another," Jessica said, trying to explain.

"It's okay. I get it," Lucas said softly but urgently. "Just...please keep going."

Jessica and Justin looked at each other, still stunned, then they both kind of shrugged awkwardly, as if asking each other whether they should actually continue. Jessica tentatively pushed the sheets back off of them and spread her legs. Justin lined his erection up, then hesitated. He glanced over at Lucas as he slowly slid the tip inside her, then paused as if to confirm that Lucas was actually okay with this. Lucas just nodded at him, almost imperceptibly, and kept stroking himself.

Justin looked back down at Jessica as he slid further inside her and whispered, "Oh fuck." He began slowly fucking her. The night before, they had all been drunk and high, and Justin had found it kind of funny that Lucas had sat there and cum in his hand before he was able to join in. But now, all of them sober, he felt a deeper, more intense arousal as he slid his dick in and out of Jessica's pussy while Lucas stood there and watched. It felt like Justin was claiming her for himself while Lucas could only helplessly submit to Justin's superiority as a man. He looked over at Lucas, a primal, almost animalistic feeling of dominance surging within him. Then he leaned down and made out with Jessica passionately, kissing his way down her neck and sucking on her breasts. He looked back up. Lucas was still just standing there, his tongue practically hanging out of his mouth, his worthless little dick in his hand where it belonged. "Oh god," Justin groaned, holding eye contact with him. "Dude...I think I should tell you something."

"What?" Lucas asked.

"I know you told me not to, but...last night...I came inside your girlfriend's tight little pussy," Justin said.

"Oh fuck," Lucas whispered, gripping his dick tighter. He looked at Jessica. "He did?"

Jessica nodded. She was more intensely turned on than she had ever felt in her life. The night before had been naughty and adventurous. Then, this morning, she had woken up in Justin's strong arms and couldn't resist kissing her way down his muscular chest and abs before waking him up with a blowjob, feeling the taboo thrill of cheating on her boyfriend with his best friend while her boyfriend actually slept on his own couch down the hall. Now, having gotten caught cheating, Lucas was just letting it happen, letting this athletic stud take her pussy while he just watched and got off on it. It was kind of perverse, but she loved the embarrassed, pouty look on his face. She loved that the show they were putting on for him was so hot that he was helpless to do anything but watch, even though he knew it made him look completely pathetic. "Yes, baby," she whispered. "He slid all the way into my pussy, and I could feel his dick pumping his load sooo deep inside me."

"Did...did you want it inside you?" Lucas asked, licking his lips and jerking himself faster.

"Oh god, yes, baby, I wanted it so bad," she said, savoring his humiliation, loving the way his fist pumped faster at the same time his cheeks were turning red.

"She fucking begged me for it," Justin told Lucas, thrusting into her a little harder as he said it.

Lucas let out a ragged sigh and had to slow down his stroking to keep himself from cumming. "Is...is that true, baby?" he asked Jessica, almost whimpering.

"Ohhh, yes, sweetie," Jessica said, moaning. "I knew you didn't want him to, but...I really didn't care. I needed it so bad. I was so desperate to feel his cum dripping out of my used pussy."

"Oh fuck," Lucas whispered. He looked at Justin, then swallowed nervously. "Are...are you gonna cum inside her again?"

Justin scoffed at him and began fucking her faster now. "That's what you want to see, isn't it?"

Lucas could only bite his lower lip and nod desperately.

"Say it," Justin demanded.

"Oh fuck...come on, Justin...we're friends," Lucas whined. "This is already so embarrassing for me. Please don't make me say it."

Justin just laughed. Any shred of sympathy he felt for Lucas was completely drowned out by his primal instinct to prove to him who was in charge here. He stopped fucking Jessica and held his dick halfway inside her, staring at Lucas expectantly. "Fucking say it or get the fuck out."

Lucas sighed and swallowed nervously. "Okay, fine," he said in a pouty voice. "I...I want to see you fuck your load into my girlfriend's pussy, okay? Is that what you want to hear?"

"Ohhh god," Justin groaned, then began fucking her again. "I fuck her so much better than you, don't I?" he demanded, wanting to twist the knife even more.

"Oh god...fuck...yes, Justin," Lucas said, stroking furiously now.

"Be honest. Do you think you've ever even made her cum?" Justin asked, thrusting in and out of Jessica's pussy hard and fast now. Her moans were escalating and she was clearly approaching an orgasm.

"I...no. I don't think so," Lucas whimpered as he stared at Jessica's body writhing beneath Justin's.

Justin looked down at Jessica. "Tell him."

"Oh god! Oh god!" Jessica cried out. She looked Lucas straight in the eyes. "You're right, baby. I've been faking it with you the whole time. Not like Justin! Your best friend makes me cum so...fucking...hard!"

"You hear that?" Justin said tauntingly, then decided to go in for the kill. "Her pussy belongs to me from now on, doesn't it?"

"What?" Lucas said, caught off guard.

"You fucking heard me," Justin said. "Just admit it. This is what your girlfriend needs. Especially now that she knows you're just gonna sit there and watch like a fucking loser."

"No..." Lucas whined.

"Do you want to see me cum inside her or not?" Justin demanded.

"...yes...I really do...but..." Lucas whimpered.

"Then admit it."

Again, Lucas sighed, his fist still pumping away vigorously. "Okay, yes, her pussy belongs to you from now on," he said reluctantly.

"Oh my god!" Jessica cried out, laughing a little even as she got closer to cumming. "Thank you so much, baby! I'm gonna let your best friend fuck me and cum inside me whenever he fucking wants! OHHHHHH GODDDDD YESSSSSS!"

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Justin grunted as an orgasm rippled through Jessica's body. He kept thrusting into her as he looked straight at Lucas. "Here I come, bro, get a good fucking look," he said. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Lucas didn't blink. Mouth agape, he stared at Justin slamming inside her, his balls tightening and his dick pulsating as he shot thick streams of jizz inside Jessica's pussy. She writhed in pleasure underneath him, spreading her legs and pulling him closer to her.

"Nnnggghh, nnngghh, nnnnnngggghhhh!" Lucas moaned pathetically, and a large wet stain quickly formed on his boxers.

Justin smiled down at Jessica, brushing a few sweaty strands of hair out of her face, then leaned down to kiss her. They made out gently for a few seconds as Lucas could only stand there and watch, wiping his sticky hand on his boxers.

Finally, Justin pulled his softening dick out of her and stood up. He began putting his clothes back on as Jessica smiled up at him, eyeing his sweaty, muscular body. When he was fully dressed, he grinned and said simply, "See you two later," then walked out, slapping Lucas on the back.

This left Jessica and Lucas alone. Lucas was still frozen in place, absorbing what had just happened. Jessica looked over at him, a guilty smile on her face. "Um...sorry," she said. "I'm not even sure what just happened, to be honest. That was...crazy."

Lucas blushed and looked down at the floor. "Um...I think you should leave," he said solemnly, feelings of shame and humiliation washing over him.

"Oh," Jessica said, a little surprised. But then she realized she couldn't exactly blame Lucas for wanting to be alone. "Um, okay."

Lucas looked away as Jessica got out of the bed and slipped her clothes back on. Right before she left, she stepped close to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Um...we'll talk later, right?" she asked awkwardly.

"Uh...yeah, sure," Lucas mumbled, still unable to make eye contact with her.

"Okay," she said, then left.

Lucas just stood there for a minute, unable to process what had just happened. How could he have allowed this? His own best friend had just stolen his girlfriend from him, and he had stood by and let him, even getting off on it. He didn't know what to feel. He was angry at Justin, angry at Jessica, angry at himself. A deep sense of self-loathing surged within him as he wondered what was wrong with him. He didn't know what was going to happen next, but it was hard to imagine how his relationship or his friendship would survive.