Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know it is," Jessica said, taking her phone back and turning it off. "But listen, he's just lonely and horny tonight, and he obviously has a harmless little crush on me. He's probably going to be so embarrassed about this tomorrow morning."

"He better be!" Lucas said. "I'm so sorry, Jess, he's never done anything remotely like this with any of my other girlfriends. I can't believe he did that!"

Jessica laughed a little. "I know, it's crazy," she said. "But believe me, I've given plenty of guys my number and I've done some online dating before, so I've gotten more than my share of unsolicited dick pics. It's really not the end of the world."

"But he's my best friend!" Lucas said.

"I know. But I'm sure he's going to feel so bad about this when he sobers up," Jessica said. "Please don't let a stupid thing like this ruin your friendship with him. Give him a chance to apologize tomorrow, and then we can all just forget about it and move on."

"...I guess," Lucas said, beginning to calm down. "He better fucking apologize though. If he doesn't, I don't care how long we've known each other, this is too much!"

"I'm sure he will," Jessica said comfortingly. They lay back down in the bed and tried to return their attention to the TV. Curiosity getting the best of her, she swiped her phone back open and examined the picture more closely, then started giggling a little. "Baby...I'm pretty sure this is not even his actual dick."

"What do you mean? How can you tell?" Lucas asked.

"I mean...look at it," she said, tilting it in his direction. "It's just a close-up against a plain white wall. You can't see any of the rest of his body or anything, or anything in his apartment at all. There's nothing identifiable."

"I mean...yeah, sure," Lucas said, not finding this to be particularly compelling evidence. He only briefly glanced at the picture, not wanting to linger too long on a photo of a hard dick.

"Also, it's, like, a pretty clear, well-lit photo," Jessica said. "It doesn't really look like a pic a drunk guy took in the middle of the night, does it?"

Again, Lucas glanced at the phone for a second. "I guess not," he said, a little skeptically. "I dunno, though. I mean, why would he send you a fake?"

Jessica laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well, maybe he wants to show off but doesn't actually have, ya know, very much to work with. I mean, have you ever, like, seen it before?"

Lucas laughed. "Justin's dick? We're close, but not that close. I do feel like he's bragged about it before, though."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, but that's just talk. Guys lie about that sort of thing all the time, right?"

"I guess," Lucas said. "Still...seems kinda crazy."

Jessica smiled slyly, not sure if she should say what she was thinking. "Well, the other thing about it is, this dick is just..." She stopped herself. "Nevermind. I know guys can get insecure about this kind of thing, and I don't want you to feel weird about it or whatever."

"What?" Lucas pried, smiling a little, getting curious. "I promise, I won't get weird."

"Okay," she said, sighing. "This penis is just, like...too perfect."

"It is?" Lucas asked, a little surprised. He added jokingly, "I thought mine was perfect."

Jessica laughed. "Oh, yes, of course, yours is the greatest I've ever been with," she said, glad that Lucas didn't seem too insecure about this kind of thing. Still, she felt nervous about continuing her point. "Seriously, you're not gonna get all oversensitive about this, are you?" she asked.

Lucas laughed. "Jess, I'm a grown man, I'm not, like, obsessed with dick size and shit like that." He looked back at the pic, a little more closely this time. "But, I mean, come on. It's...perfect? I get that it looks pretty big or whatever, but is it really that great?"

"I mean...it's not just the size, it's the whole thing. It's...a really nice penis," Jessica said, giggling.

Lucas laughed too, putting his hand under his chin and leaning in close to her face, like he was captivated by what she was saying. "Please, explain," he said, nodding enthusiastically.

She laughed. "Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?" she said, getting a little embarrassed. "I don't know! It's just...it's big and thick, but without being, like, a scary, huge porn star dick. It sticks straight out, it doesn't curve or bend or anything. There's no weird bumps or big gross veins that stick out too much. There's just nothing off about it at all. It's...perfect."

Lucas had been nodding along with everything she was saying in an exaggerated way, making her laugh. "Perfect, huh?" he said. "Well, I'm sorry, mine pales in comparison to this dick of the gods!"

"You said you weren't going to get oversensitive!" Jessica said, though they were both still laughing. "Your penis is perfectly...acceptable."

She winked at him teasingly, and Lucas playfully gasped and climbed on top of her, tickling her.

"Okay, okay, yours is amazing, it's wonderful, it's incredible!" Jessica cried out.

Lucas pulled away. "Damn right," he said, lying back down next to her. Their laughter subsided, and he turned to her and asked, "But seriously...you really think Justin used a fake dick pic?"

"I really do," Jessica said sincerely. "Like I said, I've been sent a lot of dick pics in my time, and you would be amazed how many guys think they can get away with sending a fake one they found on the internet. And then you hook up with them, and it's, like, totally not the same penis."

"Seriously? Guys do that?" Lucas asked.

"All the time," Jessica said. "I feel like I've started to get a sixth sense about the pics that are, like, too good to be true. This is definitely one of those."

"Wow," Lucas said. "You sound confident."

"I'm, like, sure of it," Jessica said, nodding confidently.

Lucas laughed. "My girlfriend, the dick pic expert."

Jessica laughed too. "Welcome to the life of a hot young blond girl. You get awfully familiar with dick pics, whether you want to be or not."

Lucas sat there, amazed. "I can't believe he would do that," he said.

Jessica nodded. "Poor guy."

Lucas smirked. All this time, Justin had been the superior, better looking, more charming guy who got the more attractive girls. But now it turned out maybe there was one area where Lucas had the upper hand. Not that Lucas was hung like a horse or anything, but he had a decent 6 and a half inches and had never had any complaints from any of the girls he'd been with. Now that Lucas thought about it, maybe Justin's small penis was part of the reason he had to date around so much: once girls saw what he was working with down there, they quickly lost interest! Lucas laughed to himself as he thought about it, his anger at Justin beginning to transform into a smug sense of pity.

"You okay?" Jessica asked, not sure she liked the look on his face.

"Yeah...I'm fine," Lucas said. "It's just...kind of funny. Are you gonna reply?"

"I think it's probably best to just ignore it, don't you?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, probably," Lucas agreed.

With that, they turned the TV off, said good night to each other, and went to bed.

***

Jessica was right. The next day, Justin texted her, saying, "OMG...I'm soooo sorry I sent you that. I'm so embarrassed. I got way, way too drunk." Jessica showed the text to Lucas, who was relieved that Justin was apologizing. Jessica texted back, saying it was okay, she understood, and that they should both just forget about it. Justin asked Jessica if she had told Lucas about it, and she said yes.

Before Justin got too worried, Lucas texted him, saying that he wasn't too mad, but that maybe they should get together and talk about it. So they arranged to get coffee later that day.

When they met up, Justin looked so embarrassed that Lucas felt kind of bad for him. "Dude...I can't believe I did that," he said. "Honestly, I barely even remember doing it. I woke up the next day and saw it on my phone and totally freaked out. I mean, you're my best friend. It's so fucked up of me to send that to your girlfriend."

"Well...yeah, it is," Lucas agreed. "But, ya know, I get it. You were really wasted, and we all do things we regret sometimes when we're drunk."

"Yeah...wow...thanks for being so cool about this," Justin said. "I thought you were gonna hate me. And honestly, I would have understood."

"I mean, yeah, I was pretty pissed at first, but Jessica kind of calmed me down," Lucas explained.

"She's being super cool about it," Justin said. "I feel so gross for having done that to her."

"Yeah, well...she's kind of used to it," Lucas said. "I guess that sort of thing isn't uncommon when you look like her."

Justin shook his head. "That's fucked up," he said. "I hate that I contributed to that. I really don't want to be one of those guys."

"Yeah," Lucas said, glad that Justin seemed sincerely regretful. "Like she said, let's just try to forget about it." Then he paused. "I guess maybe the bigger issue is...it seems like you kind of have a crush on her?"

Justin actually blushed a little, which was pretty unusual for him. "Oh, I dunno, dude..." he said awkwardly.

"I mean...you do flirt with her a lot," Lucas said. "And I get it, I've known you a long time, that's just kind of how you are. But..."

"Yeah...I know," Justin said, nodding. "I'm sorry. It's not even like some big deep crush or anything, I swear. She's just...ya know..."

"...really hot?" Lucas said with a smile, finishing Justin's sentence so that he didn't have to.

Justin laughed. "Well...yeah. Like...really, really hot."

Lucas laughed too. "I know. It's okay, I get it," Lucas said. "Just, like...this is probably a sign that you need to rein it in a little, right? Like, the flirting and stuff?"

"Yeah...totally," Justin said. "Shit. I feel like such a jackass. I'm really sorry."

"Dude, it's okay," Lucas said comfortingly. "You haven't done anything, like, unforgivable. We've known each other too long to let something like this ruin our friendship."

"Thanks, man," Justin said. "You're being really cool about this. I swear I'll stop being such a creep around her."

Lucas, relieved and feeling like this was all water under the bridge, quickly changed the subject so that they could move on and put it behind them.

***

It would have stayed behind them if Lucas and Jessica had been able to resist teasing Justin about it the next time they were hanging out.

Lucas decided to have them both over to his place for dinner that weekend, so that they could all fully mend fences and show Justin there were no hard feelings. Jessica arrived first, looking casual but hot as always in a graphic tee and denim shorts. Justin arrived shortly after, also wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Justin really seemed to have learned his lesson and was on his best behavior throughout the dinner. They all joked around, but he carefully avoided any innuendo or comments on Jessica's appearance or anything like that. As they were finishing dinner and opening a second bottle of wine, Lucas felt like things were actually better than they'd ever been between the three of them.

They all moved to the living room to hang out and drink some more wine. Lucas and Jessica sat on the couch together, while Justin sat in an armchair across from them, with a coffee table between them. They kept talking and laughing, all of them getting a little buzzed.

"Hey, um, I just got some weed the other day, if you all wanna smoke a little," Lucas offered, reaching into a drawer in the side table next to him to pull out a joint, an ashtray, and a lighter.

"Ooh, yeah, great idea!" Jessica said, then smiled slyly at Justin. "It'll be like we're smoking the peace pipe to show we're all cool after Justin's little...incident last week."

Justin and Lucas laughed awkwardly. Lucas had been avoiding bringing it up, but he supposed it was good to get it out there so they could joke about it, instead of it being the elephant in the room they were all pretending to ignore. Lucas lit up the joint, took a quick puff, and passed it to Jessica. Jessica took a hit, making her cough and sputter, then handed it to Justin.

"You okay?" Justin asked her. She nodded and laughed, trying to suppress her coughing. When she recovered, she saw a guilty look on Justin's face. "Hey, uh, since you mentioned it...I know I've already apologized, but I just want to say it again. I'm really, really sorry," he said, before taking a hit and handing the joint back to Lucas.

Lucas took another hit as Jessica smiled and waved her hand dismissively. She took the joint and had a second hit too, coughing again. Her eyes began getting a little glassy. "Thanks, Justin," she said. "It's no big deal, though. I don't even know why I brought it up. Let's just put it behind us." She handed the joint to him.

"Yeah...thanks," Justin said. When he took the joint from her, their fingers touched, and she smiled at him. Justin had to consciously remind himself to keep cool as he took his second hit. Whenever he got high, he tended to get really horny. "I just...I dunno," he said, handing the joint back to Lucas. "All night I've been getting these flashes of embarrassment thinking about how you've both seen my...ya know..."

The two hits each of them had taken had gotten them all pleasantly high, so Lucas rubbed the joint out in an ashtray. He and Jessica exchanged a knowing glance. Lucas rolled his eyes a little, thinking Justin wouldn't notice. Jessica couldn't hold back a giggle.

Justin caught all of this and looked a little confused. "What is it?" he asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Jessica said quickly, but couldn't keep a straight face. Then Lucas saw the look on her face and couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"No, come on, what?" Justin asked, feeling like they were in on some joke at his expense.

Lucas and Jessica looked at each other, then Lucas shrugged and let out a sigh. "Really, it's nothing," he said, then reluctantly added, "It's just...come on, man. That wasn't your actual...ya know."

Justin furrowed his brow, confused. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Justin...it's okay," Jessica said gently, nodding at him like they all knew what she was referring to.

"...what's okay?" Justin asked, still totally confused.

"Come on, dude, you don't have to put on a whole act for us," Lucas said with a condescending laugh.

"I seriously have no idea what you two are talking about right now," Justin said awkwardly.

"Justin...a lot of guys have sent me fake dick pics," Jessica said bluntly. "You can admit it, we won't judge you."

"Wait," Justin said, starting to understand. "You think...that pic was a fake?"

Lucas and Jessica exchanged glances again. "Look, man, you're putting on a great performance, but seriously," Lucas said, starting to get a little irritated that Justin was still pretending even after he'd obviously been caught. "We're all friends, you don't have to be embarrassed. Jessica just has a really good eye for these things and caught you at it. No big deal."

Justin scoffed a little. He wasn't used to Lucas acting so condescending toward him, unless it was about something stupid like obscure indie rock. It was definitely rubbing him the wrong way. "Okay, wait, so...why do you think it's a fake, Jess?" he asked.

Jessica smiled a little and shrugged. "I dunno. I can just tell," she said. "For one thing, it doesn't look like a picture you drunkenly took in the middle of the night. Also, there's nothing in the picture that's identifiable." She paused, then glanced over at Lucas, who just smiled at her, confidently amused by the whole thing. So she continued, awkwardly explaining her final reason. "And...it's, like...okay, I'll just say it. It's too perfect of a dick to not be something you downloaded off the internet!"

Lucas and Jessica both laughed. They weren't intentionally trying to make fun of Justin or anything, but it was still a funny situation.

"Too perfect?" Justin asked thoughtfully, smiling to himself. The dick pic he had sent was definitely real. It was true he hadn't drunkenly taken it that night. It was a picture he had carefully taken in good lighting a while ago and saved on his phone. It came in handy when he was texting some girl he'd hooked up with and wanted to convince her to come over to his place. But it was definitely his actual dick, and now he had just heard Jessica say she thought it was "perfect." Again, he reminded himself to keep cool. But he was definitely starting to get stiff thinking about how his best friend's incredibly hot girlfriend has just inadvertently revealed her admiration for his cock.

Lucas laughed. "You're seriously gonna tell us that's your dick, man?" he said. "Like, come on. We're onto you. Just own up to it."

"I mean...I don't know what to say," Justin said. He could see Lucas was enjoying his feeling of superiority, but he kind of resented the fact that it was coming at the expense of Jessica thinking Justin was hiding a small dick. He knew it was kind of childish to get defensive about this kind of thing, but he still felt the need to stand up for himself. "I promise it's the real thing," he insisted, and he couldn't hold back a confident smirk as he glanced over at Jessica.

They held eye contact for a few seconds. Jessica narrowed her eyes at him, trying to gauge his sincerity. As a mix of doubt and curiosity crossed her face, her eyes darted down to his crotch and then back up at him. She smiled at him again before blushing and looking away. Now Justin's dick was beginning to strain against his shorts, and he had to shift in his seat a little to keep his bulge from becoming obvious.

"Okay, well. I guess you're gonna keep up the charade," Lucas said awkwardly, noticing this interaction and feeling a sudden pang of insecurity.

"Um...yeah, whatever, you don't have to admit it if you don't want to," Jessica said, feeling a little embarrassed. "Let's, um, change the subject."

Justin shrugged. He didn't really like leaving it at that, with Jessica still thinking he had a tiny dick, but he realized pushing the subject would be weird. "Okay...sure," he said.

They moved on to other topics for a while, continuing to sip their wine, until they were all a little red in the face and laughing too loud at each other's jokes. Their conversation was meandering and loopy since they were all high and tipsy. Justin now had to make a serious effort to remain well-behaved. The weed had already gotten him a little turned on, then Jessica had said his dick was perfect, and now he was having trouble ignoring the hard-on in his shorts. The wine was also lowering his inhibitions, and he couldn't stop his eyes from occasionally wandering over Jessica's body, especially when her tits bounced in her t-shirt every time she laughed. She was clearly not wearing a bra, and her nipples seemed to be starting to stand at attention. His healthy ego led him to idly wonder if she had dressed like this on purpose, knowing they were going to be hanging out together.

Jessica noticed Justin's ogling, but tried not to let it phase her. She was definitely doubting whether she was right about his dick pic, given how confidently he had claimed it was real. She felt embarrassed, but she couldn't help but think about whether he was really packing that beautiful dick that she had seen in the picture. It was actually making her a little flushed. Maybe it was the weed and the wine, but she couldn't resist smiling back at him mischievously whenever she caught him eyeing her up and down. And when she did, Justin would just hold her gaze and smile back confidently at her. She felt guilty, especially with Lucas sitting right there, but she was definitely getting aroused. She blushed a little as she realized she had somehow forgotten to put on a bra before she came over.